My Son Gets the Hots for Me! Ch. 02

Story Info
A much needed vacation becomes sexy.
9.9k words
4.71
156.4k
159

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,860 Followers

Where do I begin? Here's me, doing my best to bring up my son Chris the right way; instilling a sense of good ethical behaviour in him - and now he's here in bed with me...and we've just had sex. More than that, we're here, in a nudist resort...and I can't wait for more!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Dreamily I began to surface; began to regain consciousness; began to wake up.

I was naked and there was a warm body adjacent to mine, probably a male body from its size and from the fact that his arm was over my waist, his hand under one of my breasts.

But why did I feel so shattered though? Why did my back ache and my groin feel both shaky and somehow sticky? Somehow I felt as though I'd just had sex; energetic sex by all impressions...

'Don't remember hubby taking me to bed,' I thought, my mind smiling inwardly as I remembered how good he'd been in bed, 'Yeah but what's he doing here?'

"What!" I suddenly exclaimed, suddenly realising that I had indeed had sex - and that my husband was long gone from my life.

I jerked myself violently away from the male hand, sat up in an instant, tore my body from the bed and stood up beside the bed, my whole body shaking and frightened.

My hand fell between my legs as I felt something strange there; a wetness that shouldn't exist. Immediately I discovering that I was indeed wet, both inside...and crustily smeared with something on the outside; something that now began running down my leg as I stood there.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed to myself as I attempted to catch the wet dribble, "I've been fucked! And who the hell's that?"

I knew enough to be certain that I hadn't been out on the prowl - so how had a man ended up in my bed?

And then, as I stood there, sniffing the sex-laden air and with what I knew had to be spunk running down my thigh, it began to come back...that man was my son!

"You stupid bloody bitch!" I exclaimed quietly to myself, "What on earth have you done? You've just screwed your son!!"

Carefully I tiptoed around the bed and left the room, now finding myself in a strange home as well. Bit by bit it came back; we were in our 'nest', at a nudist resort - and my son and I were sharing a bed.

My still slightly befuddled mind was still gathering itself together as I stepped into the shower; immediately discovering that the controls weren't the same as those at home; immediately being drenched with droplets of unexpectedly chilly water...before I managed to get the temperature right.

But the cold water had at least cleared my mind a bit more and quickly now things came back to me.

And I remembered that we'd gone to bed and that Chris was in there with me and that his cock had been so hard and desirable that I'd almost gone wild with my need for him...

"Oh God, you've done it now, haven't you?" I said, "It was all that wine, wasn't it...what on earth have you started?"

The warm shower began to reinvigorate me and gradually I returned to life, especially so after I'd sprayed and soaped my pussy, my wet, sticky pussy and got rid of the smell of stale sex. Eventually I stepped out of the shower, dried myself off and searched around for my bathrobe - which I didn't find. Instead I knotted the towel around me as I headed towards the kitchen to get some refreshment and soon I had the kettle boiling and then a nice cup of coffee in my hands.

And it was only then that I looked at the clock - which said that it was just coming up on seven o'clock...in the morning, I guessed. Ah yes - we'd gone to bed around midnight so that had to be right and I realised that the strangeness of having a man in bed with me must have been what had woken me.

I sat down gently in one of the armchairs and allowed myself to chew over the events of the night before.

Immediately memories began to flood out; of the way we'd stripped off; the way Chris had ejaculated all over us when we'd bumped together; then the way I'd tossed him off...and the way I'd let him make love to me. I let out a big long sigh, a shuddering sigh as I also remembered just how eager I'd been to get his cock inside me.

But more than that, I remembered what an excellent if basic lover he'd been; how quickly he'd brought me to a thundering climax. I wondered too if I'd reached my apex because of the illicit nature of our sex; it was incest - wonderful, exciting, naughty incest!

I felt my pussy squirming deliciously as I reran the pushing of his cock as he slipped it into my vagina; the way my hot slippery lips had let him slide inside; the way my hips had thrust themselves at him and I knew that it would happen again...

We were here for a week, sharing one bed and I knew, just knew, that now we'd done it once, we'd do it again and again.

I even felt myself smirking as I absorbed that idea; the incredible idea of having sex with my son - again!

I nearly jumped out of the chair as a hand came to rest on my shoulder before I looked round and saw Chris standing there, naked as Mother Nature intended, an uncertain smile on his face.

"Hi Mum," he said, "Didn't know you'd got up - you were quiet."

"Didn't want to disturb you," I lied, "Thought you ought to get your beauty sleep. Anyway, what are you doing up; it's only seven o'clock."

"Yeah, so I see; it's definitely too early to get up," Chris said, "Why don't you come back to bed for a while?"

"What for?" I asked as I took a mouthful of my coffee, "I'm awake now."

"Yeah, but I was just hoping..." Chris said, "Would have been nice if we could wake up together."

And as he spoke he edged sideways until he was standing next to the arm of the chair and there before my eyes was his penis, still encrusted here and there with cum but very, very rigid and very, very desirable.

"Oh what?" I exclaimed, part of my mind rebelling, "What...again?"

For the moment I was back home; freed of masculine influence; freed of sex for the past five years...and then last night we'd fucked hard and fast - and now he wanted more! I wasn't entirely sure...

"We only did it once," said Chris hopefully, "Can't we do it again, please Mum?"

My mind, let alone my body, wasn't used to such excessive activity but inside me I felt delightful squirmings of not butterflies but of parts of my sexual equipment that had long been unused and which now seemed to be waking up. My very womb seemed to be in motion and my cervix felt as if it was fluttering up inside there. As for my vagina, it was pulsating with wanton waves of desire and my clit was really tingling all of a sudden; almost demanding more action.

And as if understanding that, Chris edged closer to the arm of the chair, his penis now jutting out not at all far from where I sat; not very far from my face, in fact.

"Hold me," he said "Put your hand on me Mum."

I put my mug down on the table and turned to face his cock, my hand rising to grasp his rigid length, an action that I hardly intended. He felt all hot in my hand, hot and hard and trembling too, just as I was. I pulled his penis down until it was almost horizontal and slowly began to move my hand up and down his shaft, making his foreskin cover and uncover his glossy knob.

Chris's hips thrust his cock towards me again and now, my desire having risen considerably, I leaned towards him and in a sudden movement I pulled his cock forward and let it slip into my mouth.

"Ahhhh Muuuuum!" Chris cried, "Ahhhh - yesss...ohhhh fuck, that's good!"

I hardly heard him as I concentrated on his penis, tasting the exciting flavours of our combined juices from last night; feeling the small emission of precum that happened almost immediately after I took him into my mouth.

I used to love to suck my husband's penis and now I was having another chance to enjoy myself but this time with the lovely penis of my darling son.

His cock was a considerable mouthful, even as I stopped him from thrusting deep into my mouth. His girth made my mouth stretch somewhat but the delightful feeling of that hot tube of sex sliding in and out was enough to overcome almost anything. Even when his cock thrust a bit harder and pushed against the back of my mouth I didn't care - I was really beginning to enjoy this now.

I used my tongue like a finger to caress his smooth flesh, to probe into that little hole at the tip, to explore his foreskin while above me Chris was starting to breathe more heavily.

I'd got my own breathing under control; getting used once again to breathing through my nose as I kept a tight grip on his cock with my lips while my hand rubbed steadily up and down his shaft.

"Ohhh fuck Mum, you make me feel so good," I heard Chris say, his voice unsteady and trembling.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned, partially as a reply and partially to express my pleasure.

He felt incredible, there inside my mouth - I'd missed this kind of thing since my divorce but now all my expertise was flooding back.

But that wasn't the only thing that was flooding as I found when I put my hand between my legs. Initially dry on the outside, as soon as I split my lips, my lubrications came oozing out, turning everything suddenly slippery. In an instant I was rubbing at my excited lubricated clit, my fingers sliding over it and around it; my pussy responding by pulsating, seemingly in time with my movements on Chris's cock or perhaps with my heartbeat.

My lips were almost aching as I worked on his penis; they were unaccustomed to this kind of exercise even though my mouth was loving it. I was working hard and fast on him now and Chris was starting to pant wildly and moan steadily.

"I'm gonna cum if you're not careful," he moaned, his penis jerking deep in my mouth, "Watch out Mum - gonna cum soon."

I opened my mouth enough to allow words to come out.

"I want you darling," I said, "I want your cum in me; inside me. Let it go, lover."

"Oooh fuck yes Mum, yessss," he moaned anew, "Don't stop - don't stop!"

His hips were jerking hard now, thrusting his rigid penis through my tight fingers, into my warm and welcoming mouth. Chris was really breathing fast now too...

"Any moment now," he cried, "Ohhhhh yeahhhh - cumming - its cumming Mum!"

I was going to speak but at that moment I felt his penis thicken; stiffen and freeze rigidly.

"Oooooh fuuuuuuck!" Chris cried, "Yeahhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhh!"

There was a second of stillness and then my mouth was deluged, a blast of warm cum against the roof of my mouth; another deep into my throat; another across my tongue.

"Fuck, fuck, oooh fuck!" grunted Chris as his hips and penis recoiled and reloaded and fired again.

I swallowed quickly but still found my mouth to be well laden with his delicious sticky essence.

And at that moment too I felt my clit harden and start quivering uncontrollably, my insides squirming wildly, my fingers becoming soaked and my whole pussy pulsating and vibrating.

"Oh God, you've made me cum too!" I moaned around his jerking cock, "Oh Chris darling! Yesssssssss!"

For a moment I thought that I might bite through his cock, such was the way that my body was responding to my orgasm, before I regained some degree of control and managed to accommodate his penis.

Chris seemed to have finished cumming so I let his penis slip from my mouth, immediately seeing another small bubble of white cum emerge. Almost frantically I pulled his penis back closer and swiped the blob with my tongue, swiftly sucking it in and allowing the last taste to linger on my tongue before I curled my tongue around my mouth to gather any remaining essence which I swallowed contentedly.

I looked up at Chris, a big smile on my face.

"Was that good?" I asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh Mum - you're the best," he groaned, "You were just incredible!"

"Mmmm, so were you," I replied, "Tasted gorgeous - that was lovely."

Chris moved and sat on the arm of the chair, his arm now draped down and over my towel-clad breast.

"My legs have gone all wobbly!" he said, his fingers playing on my breast, "Fantastic. Best feeling ever."

I glowed with pride, even though I should have been blushing. I'd just sucked off my son; let his penis invade my mouth; let all his spunk fill my mouth - and it had been great, really great.

Inside me, my love for my son was even stronger now; a love that was far from motherly though, but I didn't care. Chris would leave home one day but until then I now fully intended to get as much loving from him as I could!

I rose from my seated position and turned to meet Chris face to face and we kissed, a warm loving kiss that went on and on until I pulled away. This wasn't getting anything done - and anyway, I could feel my towel starting to slip...

"Come on, let's get some breakfast," I said as I tied the towel a bit tighter over my bust, "Then we can go out nice and early."

Breakfast wasn't intended to be a big meal and after some cereals and another cup of coffee we were both adequately topped up and our washing-up done.

"So, what're we going to do?" asked Chris as he opened the front door.

The warm rays of the early sun poured in like a flood of love; they even made my notoriously chilly feet toasty warm as I stood there thinking and absorbing the summer warmth.

For some reason I had warm and wet thoughts on my brain too; warm and wet inside me as well but this was a different type of wetness.

Ah, yes - let's do that.

"Swim," I said, "Let's go for a nice early swim; then we can spend the rest of the day laying about in the sun and getting a bit browner."

I'd applied some artificial tanning lotion before we'd started our break but I really could do with some real sun on my body.

Chris gave a quick "yeah ok" by way of response, then disappeared into the bedroom, soon reappearing with two nice dry towels.

"Be strange to swim with nothing on," he said, "might be rather nice though."

"Will be nice; I'll be able to watch you," I replied, "And watch all the other men!"

"I don't know Mum," he chuckled, "You're wicked - I reckon you only wanted to come on a nude break so you could see other people."

"If they look anything as good as you do it'll be worth it," I said as I unwrapped myself, "Ok - let's go."

I saw Chris's eyes wandering up and down my body as I turned towards him and also observed his penis beginning to lift from its quiescent position. I reached out and slapped his cock lightly, causing it to droop again and Chris to yelp in surprise.

"Keep it under control," I admonished, a smile on my face, "Or stop showing off!"

"I don't mean to let it do that," Chris said, "Just happens when I look at you."

"Look at something else then; see if you can spot some old bag and watch her instead," I suggested as I pulled Chris outside and locked the door.

I'd got a small travel bag with us to hold 'essentials' and Chris had our towels but otherwise we were unencumbered - and obviously naked. The pool was only a few hundred yards away so we didn't even wear shoes...and even at this hour there was a scattering of other naked souls around.

I don't know how he did it but somehow Chris made it all the way to the open air pool without becoming the least bit aroused and I felt quite proud of him for some reason.

"Hey - didn't take you long to get used to being naked, did it?" I said as I spread our towels out on the grass.

"That's only because I didn't look at you," he replied, "Every time I do I start to get hard."

My back was towards him as I bent over to spread the towel out and I heard a strangled gasp.

"Oh fuck Mum, oh fuck, no!" Chris moaned, causing me to look behind me.

And there it was; his lovely penis rising and rising, thickening and stiffening while Chris's hands fluttered uselessly.

"You; bent over; your ass," he moaned, "Oh fuck - I couldn't help it!"

We'd laid the towels out in an area fairly close to the pool but in among some scattered bushes and trees which I though would give us a bit of shade later on and perhaps some relative peace, so Chris's predicament wasn't all that visible to all and sundry. Nevertheless it soon would be, especially if someone walked near us or if we went for a swim.

Chris's answer was to quickly try to hide behind me as I stood up; his hands holding my hips but that wasn't the answer, it seemed as his urgent penis brushed against my body..

"Oh fuckin' hell Mum," he moaned, "Just touching you made it even harder!"

I reached around behind me and found his penis; the thing that had just been prodding my ass. Already the foreskin had retracted and even as I gripped it I felt it jerk and a dampness spread into my palm as what had to be a gush of precum oozed out.

What the hell were we to do?

"Oooh fuck Mum, stop touching me," Chris moaned and his words gave me the answer.

Fuck; he'd have to fuck me to get rid of it!

"Get down Chris - lie down," I said quickly, "I'm going to ride you!"

"Oh Mum, what, really?" Chris replied as he quickly lay down on his back, "Seriously?"

"What else can we do?" I returned, "Hold your cock up."

As I spoke I straddled Chris's supine body, then lowered myself towards his erection, feeling one of his hands lift to support my ass as I sank down. I put my hand under me and found it, his hard cock as it pointed at me, his hand still holding it. I batted his hand away as I took over then continued to sink lower and lower.

"Ahhhhh," I heard myself exclaim as the tip of his tool made contact with my opened lips, "Oooooh Chris..."

I could feel myself shivering, not from cold but from the erotic and scary moment; here I was about to impale myself on my son's rigid penis right out in the open with other people around...

"Shiiiiit, that's tight," I winced, as his pole began to penetrate, "I wasn't ready for you."

But I had no option really and knew that fortunately my inner lubrication would soon begin to ease his passage - or was that 'my' passage.

"Ooooooh yeahhhh," Chris moaned from below me, "You're hot Mum, you're bloody incredible."

Then suddenly, as my lubrication got to work his penis slid into me and I landed heavily on Chris's groin, eliciting grunts and groans from both of us. Wriggling my hips around I managed to get his cock seated comfortably inside me and there I sat, while inside me that lovely thick cock stretched me, penetrated me and filled me beautifully. At least Chris wouldn't be embarrassed now that his erection was hidden.

"You ok up there?" Chris asked and I hummed a contented reply.

His penis felt strong and powerful and he kept jerking it, each jerk sending waves of pleasure and excitement right through me.

'Now what?' I thought; 'I can't just sit here all day.'

While I sat there a couple walked past, some reasonable distance down the slope nearer the pool thank heavens and waved at me. I waved back, pretending that I was merely seated on a cushion or something innocent. I just didn't dare begin to move; I was kind of stuck here!

And then it came home to me - if I didn't get Chris off I could be sitting here forever; the very purpose of my sitting on his cock had been to hide it and were I to lift off, his erection would be on show to all and sundry once again. We had to do something...he needed to cum to deflate.

"Chris, you've got to help me; I can't get you off all by myself," I moaned.

"Ok Mum, I'll try," came the reply and moments later his hips were thrusting his cock up at me, lifting me off the ground.

"Shit, Chris - stop fucking me!" I said as his penis probed my vagina, "I'm supposed to be helping you, not letting you fuck me."

"Yeah, but if I move I'm fucking you, aren't I," Chris replied as his penis excited my pussy, "Oh come on Mum, let me."

"Oh God, I want you," I heard myself moaning, all objection suddenly overruled, "Yeah, do it lover, do it."

It felt so scary to be fucking like this in public and yet so damned good too. His penis was penetrating deep into my eager and now well lubricating pussy and it was starting to get good; I was starting to become properly aroused!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,860 Followers