My Son, My Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother and son find each other.
2.6k words
4.41
285.8k
151
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heres the continuation of My Daughter,My Lover. Please vote. I enjoy your comments, tell me what you think.

My husband, Mike, was going on another business trip, and this time he was taking our 19 year old daughter Ronnie with him, she wanted to look into some colleges in the area he was going to. I didn’t really mind him going, after all we’ve been drifting apart for years now, we hardly ever have sex anymore. I really miss that, it used to be great, but now, when we did it, it seemed more like a chore that had to be done. Anyway, they left for the airport, leaving Drew, my 18 year old son and I alone. I thought to myself that at least I’d be able to do a few of those little jobs that always seem to accumulate if you don’t keep on top of them, boy, as it turned out I was wrong.

Drew decided he wanted to go for a swim in our pool, so he changed and went out back, while I started to tidy up in my room. After I finished, I decided I’d check to see if Ronnies room was tidy, I was amazed to find that it was. I was about to leave the room when I happened to glance out the window into the back yard. I saw Drew was swimming a few laps, he is a very good swimmer, there’s a chance of a scholarship to several colleges if he can keep up his form, not that he needs an athletic scholarship, he’s such a quick learner he can master anything in a few minutes, I guess it helps having a photographic memory.

He finished as I watched and started to climb out of the pool. I must admit I was taken aback at how good he looked, the water running off his muscled chest as he rose from the pool. Then I gasped, he was wearing new trunks, they were much tighter than anything I’d seen before, they were very tight and there was a big bulge in his trunks. I froze, staring, in his tight trunks I could clearly make out his large cock and balls, his were bigger than his fathers I thought. At least they looked it from here. I couldn’t believe my son was so well equipped. I watched as he dried himself and went to lie in the sun, my eyes never leaving his cock. I decided it was time I took a swim as well.

I immediately went back to my room to change, I wanted to get outside as soon as possible. I stripped off my dress and then removed my bra, I wasn’t surprised to find my nipples were hard. What did surprise me however, was when I took off my panties I discovered my labia were engorged, and there were traces of lubrication. I was really turned on, looking at my sons private parts, even covered, had turned me on. Was I sick or something, I mean he was my son, my own flesh and blood. I’d seen Drew swimming before without having any reaction, why was he affecting me now? Had I been so long without sex that even the glimpse I’d had was enough to excite me?

I looked at my naked body in the mirror, sure I didn’t have big breasts, none of the women in my family did, and Ronnie has carried on the tradition, but they were firm and high, there was no sag at all. Not bad for a woman my age. I next looked down at my pussy, I thought I had nothing to be ashamed about there either. The lips weren’t as tight as they had been, but then again, I had passed two children through them, and besides I was excited. I was very familiar with my pussy, after all, my fingers had, had sex with it a lot more than Mikes cock had. Looking at my body, I again, as I did so often lately, wondered why our relationship had deteriorated to the extent it had. I mean I looked sexy, why weren’t Mike and I interested anymore, was it time to get a divorce?

Still, realising time was passing, I knew now wasn’t the time to think about that, now I had to put on my bikini and go down to the pool, though if you asked me why I had to go to the pool I wouldn’t really be able to tell you, or myself. I mean what kind of mother goes out to check out her sons body? My kind obviously.

I quickly dressed in my bikini, then stood looking at myself in the mirror. My breasts, while small, were nicely supported by my top, which only covered them to just above the nipple, exposing the upper half of my breasts. The bottoms were slightly bigger than g-string, but not much, and I noticed that I could quite clearly make out the lips of my pussy. For a second or two I was on the virge of changing back, but then I thought about my sons penis, and how much I wanted to sneak a peek at it again. Before I could change my mind I grabbed a towel and went downstairs.

Once I got outside I went to lie down beside the pool, as I walked to my favourite sunning place, I noticed out of the corner of my eye Drew watching me, it seemed he liked my suit. I lay down and reached for my sun tan lotion, I stopped when Drew spoke. “Mom, do you want me to put that on for you?” I didn’t hesitate and told him he could if he wanted. I heard him get up and start walking towards me, I turned my head and watched him come. I looked at his well tone muscles flex as he walked, he certainly was built, I don’t know why I’d never noticed before. Then I noticed one muscle that wasn’t flexing, his cock was rock hard, it was bigger than I’d thought upstairs. I could feel myself getting wet just looking at him. Come on Helen, get a grip, he’s your son. Then I realised that’s what I wanted to do, get a grip, even if he was my son. Confused, I rolled onto my stomach so he could do my back.

I heard Drew open the bottle of lotion and squirt a little onto his hand, then I heard him working his hands together before he applied the lotion to me. I was on edge as I waited for him to begin, I didn’t have to wait long.

He put his hands on my shoulders and began rubbing the lotion in, though to me it seemed more like he was caressing me. I loved it. His strong hands roamed over my back and shoulders, stopping only to squirt more lotion onto his hands. Then one of his hands touched the side of one of my breasts, he immediately, to my regret, pulled it away. It must have been an accident I thought as her returned to my back. However, when I didn’t say anything about what had happened, he obviously was encouraged to do it again. This time there was no doubt about it when his hand touched my breast, my son was deliberately touching it, he wanted to feel my breast. Still, he could only do it for so long before it became too blatant to ignore, and before he reached that point, to my disappointment he removed his hand. Then his other hand did the same to my other breast, Drew was obviously as interested in my body as I was in his.

Having finished with the top half of my body he moved down to my legs and began to work on them. As his hands moved up and down my legs I moved them slightly apart. Drews hands paused instantly, I realised that with my legs spread the way they were he could see the bulge of my pussy, maybe even a camel toe. He resumed his actions, but now I knew he was distracted by what he could almost see. He stopped again when he finished my legs, he was reluctant to do my butt, or thought I’d be reluctant to let him do it. Boy was he wrong.

“What’s the matter, Drew, you haven’t finished.”

“Mom, I’ve finished your legs, there’s only your ass left, I just thought you’d want to do that yourself.”

“It’s okay Drew, you can do it. After all you’re not some stranger, you’re my son.”

After a slight hesitation he just said “Okay.” And reached for the bottle again.

Then he began applying the lotion to my butt, it was so erotic, my son, touching me so intimately, after all with the bottoms I had on virtually only my ass crack and pussy were covered. He had full access to the rest, and he made good use of the opportunity, I was really getting hot, too hot, I finally had to stop him, telling him that was enough, and that I could take care of the rest.

Drew just said no problem and moved back to where he was before, I turned over as he sat down, from what I saw between his legs, my son was certainly turned on. Damn I thought, its been years since I had that effect on his father, still I was glad I still had it, even if it was only my son I’d succeeded in turning on. I decided I’d tease him a little more.

I began applying the lotion, I reached across my body, bumping my breasts as I did so, and worked on one arm, then did the other. Then I moved onto my shoulders, pushing my breasts out towards Drew as I did. Finally I began lotioning my breasts, I took my time, from the corner of my eye I saw that my son was watching very closely, that really turned me on, my nipples were fully erect, pushing out my top, knowing Drew could see them made it even better.

I quickly covered my stomach and then moved on to the final act. I sat up and leaned forward so my son could get a good view of my breasts as I began to rub the lotion onto my feet and legs. I took my time, just letting him look at me, finally, though I was finished. I lay back with my legs slightly parted. With my sunglasses on Drew couldn’t see my eyes, but I could see his. He was running his eyes up and down my body, his cock was as hard as ever. Just looking at it through his trunks was too much, I had to go inside as soon as I could and relieve myself.

When I could no longer wait, I got up and went inside, heading straight to my room. I closed my door and pulled my suit off before climbing onto the bed. I lay back and began moving my hands over my body, imagining they were my sons. I caressed my breasts, squeezing them gently before moving on to my nipples. I took my nipples between my fingers, pulling them slightly, but I’ve never been that excited by having my breasts played with, so I moved on with the next stage.

I raised my legs so that my feet were flat on the bed, and spread them apart as I moved my hand between them onto my pussy. As soon as I touched myself I knew I was really turned on, my labia were fully engorged and parted, I was ready to mate, unfortunately I didn’t have a cock handy for the job. Except my sons, and he was downstairs, so I’d have to settle for my fingers, as usual.

I stroked my pussy, whispering to myself, “No, Drew, no we shouldn’t.” Though I must admit I wasn’t putting up a fight. My fingers were quickly covered with my juices which were flowing from my aroused genitals. I dipped a couple of fingers into my vagina, I was so wet I had no difficulty penetrating my passage, I could feel my vaginal muscles flexing around them. But I knew I wanted more than just my fingers, and, while I couldn’t have what I really wanted I did have the next best thing. I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and moved them to my mouth where I licked them clean, I love the taste, I always have. Hardly a day goes by that I don’t masturbate, sometimes just to get the juice. But not this time, this time I wanted something in me.

I reached into my bedside table, and, in the back of the drawer, I quickly found my dildo. I ran the head up and down my slit, smearing my juices over it, getting it ready. Then I reached down and splayed my lips open, guiding the dildo to my entrance, I gently pushed and the head sank into my vagina. Once I was sure it was in place I released my labia and they closed around the shaft. Then I began to fuck myself.

I pushed the dildo in as far as I could, my body reacted immediately to being so filled, I loved the feeling, it had been so great with my husband, originally, then I’d never needed an artificial substitute, but lately I hardly had anything else. Still, a fake cock is better than no cock at all. I added my other hand to the dildo and began to move it in and out with an ever increasing rhythm. The pleasure was so great I could no longer keep my eyes open, as they closed I began tossing my head around, I was so turned on I couldn’t control my body. I was fully focused on what was happening between my legs, I could feel the dildo thrusting in and out of my vagina, and hear the sound it made as it did so, but that was it. I began fantasising that there was a warm body attached to the dildo, that it was a real cock, that I was being fucked by a real man. I could see him in my minds eye, then I realised it wasn’t just any man, it was Drew, my own son was fucking me. I was getting nearer, oh so near, to coming. I had to come, I reached for my clit, gently took it between my fingers, and squeezed. That was it, I came, I came like I’d never come before, ecstasy shot through my body in wave after wave, it was too much, I slumped back, gasping as my climax took over my body. I don’t know how long I lay there exhausted, my body sated with pleasure, but finally I opened my eyes, and stared, stunned. There, standing in the doorway, framed by my raised and opened legs was my son, Drew.

He just stood there, staring at my naked body, I don’t know how long he’d been there, but I’m sure he’d gotten quite a show, watching his mother masturbate. Watching my dildo going in and out of my pussy, watching me come. I didn’t move, why should I, after all he’d already seen everything a mother isn’t supposed to let her son see, her breasts and pussy. I reached down and slowly pulled the dildo out, his eyes followed my every movement. He watched as my labia closed, and just looked at my pussy, my now empty slit fully exposed by my position. Suddenly, as if only just realising what he was doing, Drew turned and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

To be continued.