My Son, My Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Master surprises his slut.
3k words
4.33
118.5k
54
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the apartment, tossing my day timer on the desk and flopping into an overstuffed chair. Kicking off my heels and wiggling my toes, it felt good to get off the shoes. It had been an exceptionally long day at work and I found myself looking forward to relaxing the rest of the night.

Sliding down each stocking from my thighs, rolling the satiny stocking over my knees I smoothed then over each calf and then freeing my tiny feet. I tossed aside the stockings. After sitting there for quite a few minutes I finally forced myself from the chair. I paused at the answering machine. It's light blinked briefly, before I pushed the button.

There was a message from my sister. I listened then hit the button to go to the next message. It was a man's voice asking if my windshield needed to be repaired. Shaking my head almost irritably I deleted that one. I pushed the play button again and my breath caught in my throat. The voice speaking to me now was so familiar and my body even recognized it. I began to tremble and I felt the familiar dampness begin to grow in my crotch.

The voice on the other end was my son, my Master. He had moved out of the house a few months before and although we still spend time together it was not as often. I was surprised to hear his voice now and knew instantly, and it was not a son calling his mother. My master's voice instructed me to shower, dress to his description and meet him at the front door at 9pm sharp. I quickly deleted the message then forced myself to breath. What did He have planned tonight?

Glancing up at the clock it struck 7pm. I did not have much time to prepare. With a light step brought on by the authority in his voice suddenly I bounded up the steps. Once inside my bedroom I removed the blouse and my bra. Pausing to gaze at my tits, full and tipped with coral nipples I noticed they had already begun to harden. I could not help but moan remembering all those times his lips had been wrapped around each taut bud or even his teeth tugging and nipping, threatening to rip the nipple from the breast and how wonderful it felt. I cupped each one with the palm of my small hand. Master loved my breasts He said.

Removing my skirt and panties I kicked them aside. Master had allowed the hair over my cunt to grow just a bit but I had to keep it perfectly trimmed at all times. Most of it was still smooth except for the patch just atop my slit. I knew if I slid my fingertips to my cunt it would be wet, but I did not dare. Master had taught me well not to touch without permission. I flew into the shower. The pelting droplets of water almost like a million needles stinging into my skin, awakening it. My belly burned.

Finishing the shower I towel dried my body then selected Masters favorite lotion and began to coat my body well with it. My own touch was torture. Master had taught me how to let my senses rule and had brought my body to heights I had never known existed. He had instructed me to dress in a particular fashion, which kind of puzzled me.

I laid out the short skirt designed in tiger stripes. The material was flimsy and I was chewing my lip nervously knowing He would not allow a slip beneath it. He had also made it perfectly clear that no panties were to be worn. He wanted easy access to his slut. I slid the skirt up over my legs and thighs then fastened it in the back with the small hook. Again looking upon my ripe tits, no bra. This was insane. He was dressing me up as a slut. Surely he would not take me into public like this? I plucked out the white spaghetti strapped top he had indicated. As I pulled it over my head I almost wanted to cry. There in plain view to anyone were my dark nipples taut and perfectly seen through this top. He must have some thing private in mind surely to dress me thusly. I laughed and went about finishing up with my instructions. Fastening the strap on the last pump I stood before the full length mirror.

I had obeyed his orders perfectly and stood there shocked. I looked like a cheap slut that belonged on a street corner. It was if there was a neon sign flashing: Slut for use. Jus to just glance at me anyone would see me as a whore. It is what he wanted and I was thankful that my body allowed such dress. I knew he would never take me into public like this. It was simply too risky. We lived in a small town and the chances of running into someone we knew was more than likely.

I peeked at the clock. It was 830 pm. I made my way down the stairs into the kitchen and popped open a wine cooler. Leaning against the counter I sipped it trying to calm my nerves. Digging in my purse I made sure the toys he wanted were in there. There was a small device called the butterfly. It strapped to my thighs and then teased and hummed against my clit. It had a small battery operated controller with fresh batteries, again as instructed. I had also a set of nipple clamps inside as well as a smaller dildo and a larger one.

I heard His truck pull up outside and since I was told to meet Him out there i grabbed my purse and raced for the door. The passenger door was open and before I could climb in he made me stand there. I could feel His eyes drinking in every inch of me, seeking for perfection. My hot twat throbbed just from being beneath his scrutiny. I knew my nipples strained against the flimsy top. He smiled that smile of His then told me to get in.

As we drove he told me he was very proud of how well I had obeyed his instructions. I wanted to ask what was in store for the night but knew it was not my place. Occasionally, Master would reach over and stroke my nipple, or tug it. I would of been happy to beg His cock right there and then but I knew he had plans that could not be delayed.

It was a hot summer night and I felt that nothing could take me from this high. I was with my master and soon he would master me the way he only could allowing me total completion. It was with a start I looked up to see a local bar/restaurant. It was where many locals hung out and the parking lot was packed. Master parked then looked at me. I could only shake my head.

"Tonight my hot little cunt I am going to show you off to the entire world. I expect you to obey perfectly no matter what. Do you understand?" I wanted to protest. Surely I could not do this. To my dismay my head nodded up and down and a breathy whisper of yes Master flowed from my lips.

My legs trembled as I got out of the truck. The clicking of my heels on the pavement seemed unbearably loud. Master took my arm and gently guided me to the very public, very exposed bar. I could hardly breath as we entered the dim lighted room. The music was loud and the laughter of people seemed to attempt to drown out the melody. I felt Masters hand guide me to a table in the center of the room. Oh god no, not here I wanted to cry. Before I knew what happened I was seated and Master was to my side.

The waitress came and took our order for drinks. I was grateful that Master allowed me to drink. When they came I drank mine down quickly and I heard his deep laughter. I wanted to shove my elbow into his ribs but definitely knew better. His whisper tickled the shell of my ear. "Nervous my little slut?" I almost leapt from the chair as I felt his strong fingers rest atop my thigh.

Hissing softly... I begged, "Please Master." He only responded with a laugh.

As we waited for the waitress to come take our food order several people stopped and spoke to both my son. I was horrified and each time I was sure i would rise and bolt form the humiliation. I could feel Masters fingers digging into the flesh of my thigh keeping me still. I could see the male visitors appreciated what they were seeing but the females gave me that disgusted look and seemed to be almost cold in their assessment of me. At one point Master leaned into me and whispered. "They are jealous of those lovely tits bitch. They wish it was them." I could only moan now as Masters fingers had crept up my inner thighs and was pushing slowly in and out of my cunt. I squirmed and tried to meet each thrust. My titties bounced with each small motion. He was driving me insane.

Finally the waitress approached and that is when I learned there were more surprises yet to come. I felt Master pull his finger from my twat and as I looked up there sat my other son and my ex husband. Oh my god my mind screamed. This was not happening to me. I wanted to vaporize into nothing but again Master held me firm in my seat. I looked up to see the look my ex husband was giving me and I was almost pleased to see the raw lust in his eyes. My younger son didn't seem to much notice and for that I was grateful. How could Master put me in this position? I hated him right then.

Our meal was served and small talk was made throughout dinner with only a few interruptions from passing friends. ON and off throughout the entire meal Master had continued to plow his fingers in and out of my pussy. I could smell my sex and new that my seat was wet as well as my filmy skirt. Twice I had to bite my lip hard and find ever part of willpower to not release and finally squirmed in my chair. Dropping my napkin on the floor and as I leaned down to pick it up I found my cunt pissing sweet come around masters fingers. I could hardly think like always when he was around and yet the humiliation of this situation was almost too much.

After dinner my youngest son had to leave for another appointment but my ex husband remained. He and Master seemed to be enjoying themselves richly. Master leaned into my ear and spoke sternly. "Get up bitch and walk to the bathroom. Walk slowly so everyone can see the wet cum spot on your ass. When you get into the bathroom go to the farthest stall and wait there." I cried out in protest, I had to obey. What would my ex think? Master dug his thumb and forefinger into my flesh painfully reminding me who was boss. I forced a smile to my quivering lips and after excusing myself rose. I wanted to run but Master had said to walk. I thrust my chin in the air and moved as slow as I could through the bar. It was if a tension surrounded me and I could feel the eyes boring into my back and ass. I was so relieved to find the bathroom. Moving quickly into the stall I lifted up my skirt and peed.

I heard the door open and I strained my ears. There was a tap on the stall door. Master spoke. "Turn around bitch and face the back wall." I obeyed. My legs trembled. The door was opened. My breath held. Masters laughter was so sweet as he stroked my ass beneath the damp skirt. "Aaahhhhh you are a wet cunt tonight aren't you mommy?" I yelped as His palm struck one cheek leaving it burning. I heard Master unfastening his belt and I thought oh god he is going to fuck me right here. I didn't care now I needed to be impaled on his thick fuck meat. I lifted my ass higher and wagged it. As my body begged without my brain realizing it, his laughter was music to my ears as felt him move up behind me. His strong fingers dug into my hips as the head of his dick thrust into my dripping snatch. I cried out and he moaned. How I loved to hear the pleasure in his voice. His cock pushed deep in my tight pussy, stroking in and out. My cunt was so wet it slurped loudly in the restroom yet I didn't care. Master was fucking me. That was all that mattered. His hands reached around and began to pull and twist each nipple. God it hurt. I felt my cunt tighten, I knew I was going to beg Master to come right here. His meat was so thick. I could feel every ridge and vein as it slid between silken wet walls. He began to pound deep and harder, raping me right there. I new others were in the bathroom but no longer did it matter. I moaned and Master grunted with each savage thrust. Soon my cunt would be filled with his gifted cum. My muscles clenched and I heard Master loudly command. "Cum bitch, cum now!!" I did. I screamed and shuddered feeling his balls empty into my cum vessel. His motions slowed as the last droplets settled into my cunt.

I whimpered. Realizing what had just happened and I wondered how could I ever walk out of this room. People would know. Master pulled me into his strong arms and reassured me. "I love you little cunt, I am proud of you. You will hold your head up high and walk a bit behind me." I suddenly realized I could do anything as long as Master was near. Straightening my clothing, feeling the trickle of our mixed cum ooze down each inner thigh I followed Master out. I was grateful no one had remained in the bathroom. Again welcoming the dimly lit room as we moved towards the exit.

The cool night air hit me and suddenly I felt giddy. I realized I did not care what people thought as long as Master was with me. With him I was total and complete. We approached the truck and I stopped dead in my tracks. There leaning against the pickup was my ex husband. He smiled. I looked to my Master, then to my ex and back to Master. Something was up.

Master and his father spoke and it was then i realized that the secret was out. I felt afraid. How did he feel about me fucking his son, my son? I could hardly stand. I was instructed to remove my blouse and get in the truck. I did so. On the passenger side my ex climbed in. His eyes boldly admired my tits so fully exposed. Master climbed in behind the wheel. I was thankful it was dark yet even still people in the parking lot could easily see my tits. I stole a look at Master and he looked almost proud sitting there with me so exposed.

Turning to look at my ex he smiled at me then reached for my thigh, stroking it slowly. The same time Masters fingers found my nipple. He twisted it. It hurt and I cried out. My ex's finger was finding my come soaked cunt, stroking my clit. Damn it felt so good as his father fingered my clit. My skirt was removed and slid down over my legs, then tossed to the floor. I felt Master's father lift and then guide me to sit atop his lap. His hard fuck meat was exposed and the head pushed easily into my hot slit. Master was watching us with a smile. I began to squirm around the impaling meat as it slipped deeply into my belly. My ex moaned. I marveled at how much father and son were alike. He began to slide his dick in and out. I felt Masters fingers tangle in my hair then draw my head down to His lap. The bulbous head of His cock brushed my lips then parted then demandingly. I tasted my cunt then our mingled cum. Mewling hotly I slowly swallowed his cock into the tight canal of my throat while his father drove his meaty cock in and out of my cunt. Occasionally, I would hear people passing, making lewd remarks as they glanced in the window. I cared not. The cock in my snatch was driving hard and deep. Soon he would shoot his load of jism deep into my sloppy cunt. His moans mingled with Masters driving me insane with raw lust. My moans muffled as I fed from Masters fuck meat eagerly. I could feel it throb and swell as the come from his hairy balls slid up the veined shaft. My lips milked his cock eagerly almost begging for the gift of his hot thick cum. A final savage thrust from Master and his cock began to shoot thick ribbons of come down his bitch cunt's throat. At the same time his father's dick pushed deeply into my cunt then exploded. My pussy throbbing and spasming as my mouth feed from Masters come.

Both Master and his father used me unmercifully that night. Master has made it clear I am his slut, his mother, his bitch and now his fathers play toy too. I looked forward to future encounters with both Master and his father.