My Son's Bully Ch. 03

Story Info
Klay comes back for what's his.
5.9k words
4.08
129.9k
122

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hamgod
hamgod
499 Followers

I was sore all over. Every inch of my body ached. My throat was raw and the edges of my lips cracked from being overstretched. I limped slightly and it hurt to remain sitting in the same position for too long, making it nearly impossible to work. The pounding Klay's cock dealt out last night was taking its toll, not helped by the fact I had been kept up, and working hard, all night. Worst of all, however, was the heavy feeling in my stomach. Out from under the direct spell of lust, the guilt was setting in hard. I kept picturing Alvin's face, watching as his mother had debased herself, allowing his worst enemy to use her body for his sexual pleasure. It would be traumatic enough to witness your mother having sex under normal circumstances, but to see her be a cockslave to your tormentor, devoid of thought, chasing pleasure through whatever abuse he dealt out had to be devastating. I couldn't believe what I had done. I was the worst mother. I couldn't do this again. I sat in my office, fidgeting with my phone. I knew what I had to do, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. As much anguish as I wallowed in, physically and mentally, I couldn't help but crave the pleasure I had felt last night. Part of the horrifying memories were the string of body wracking orgasms Klay's cock had driven me too. Finally, I overcame my selfish desire and typed out a quick text.

"Klay, this is Kirstin. I had a lot of fun last night, but it was wrong of me. I can't do that to Alvin or myself. What you did was very demeaning to me and women and general and I hold myself to a higher standard. I can't see you again." I paused staring at it, not wanting to send. I thought back to feeling of Klay slamming his thick, long rod into me, my pussy stretching around it, rippling as it came and felt my panties dampen. My finger hovered over the send button, trembling. Closing my eyes, I pressed down, breathing out a sigh of relief.

After having sent it, the day seemed to go faster. Although I became occasionally distracted, I could at least somewhat focus on work. After a couple of hours, I found myself getting hungry. I hit the intercom to call Gabbie, my intern, to order lunch, but there was no answer. I poked my head out of the office, but she also wasn't at her desk. Strange. Gabbie was a student at the local college, and was usually very responsible. I guessed she had gone to lunch and had just forgotten to tell me. I thought about getting lunch for myself and getting some fresh air, but releasing my limp might draw some attention I decided just to wait. I went back to work and was quickly reabsorbed. After some time, there was soft knock at the door.

"Come in," I answered, looking up. Gabbie opened. She was not her usual put together self. Her makeup had run, and her hair was mess. Her blouse looked as if it had been torn open and then hastily unbuttoned, not quite evenly. This was quite unlike her, I thought confused at what was happening. She opened her mouth to speak, but only yelped as a hand spanked her ass. Klay stepped out from behind her and suddenly everything made sense. I saw it happen in my mind's eye. Klay had come here for me, but entering the building he saw Gabbie. She was a cute little thing, barely five feet tall with perky, yet small, tits and a matching little butt. I pictured Klay forcing his cock into her mouth and bending her over the front desk, slamming a rod a fifth of her size into her tiny dripping pussy. A surge of jealousy and desire coursed through my body. I snapped back to reality as Klay walked past her into the room. He snapped his fingers, pointing in front of him. Gabbie shuffled in shyly, looking up at me and blushing. She mouthed "I'm sorry" to me, but I shook my head, understanding. I had been her place just the night before. She lowered herself to her knees, awkwardly. In her place, she got more confident, pulling Klay's fly down, and reaching in trying to fish out his cock. It was a struggle, the massive dimension making it difficult to wrestle through the fly. He was paying her no attention, his eyes drilling into mine, freezing me in my chair. Gabbie had succeeded finally, his massive log flopping out. It shone already with wetness, probably from her pussy. She whimpered happily, leaning in and licking his cock up and down. I bit my lip, squirming as her little pink tongue ran up and down his thick tan cock, tracing the veiny underside.

"Jealous?" He asked, his voice a cruel probe. I shook my head, my face getting red, thighs rubbing together as he stared into me. Gabbie now had her mouth wrapped around his cock, struggling to handle it, her lips stretched as wide as they could go. Slobber ran down the sides of his shaft as she slurped loudly, her effort admirable. He started to thrust his hips, shaking his head at me. Gabbie gagged loudly, her throat bulging as Klay worked himself deeper with violent thrust. He clapped down on her head, keeping her in place. Her tiny frame shock as he buried his rod in her gullet. His massive legs, their muscles flexed and bulging, each wider than her stick thin body. Ever careful, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse as her body was wracked by gags. Her throat bulged. Her upturned breasts shook with the force he his thrust were dealing out, pointy dark brown nipples jiggling. Klay reached down, giving it a vicious twist. She squealed around the fat meat buried deep in her windpipe.

Suddenly, he grabbed her by her hair, jerking her to her feet. She let out a squeal, luckily masking my own I hoped, but Klay's smirk told me I was probably out of luck. Klay lifted her, laying her across my desk. She flipped her skirt up, revealing a pantieless crotch thighs slickly coated with the juices dripping from the neatly shaved slit between her legs. Her clit was beacon, erect and shining. He slapped her cunt cruelly, and she shuddered, moaning low, thighs quivering. He slammed himself in, no doubt having already made her accustomed to taking the whole thing. A soft moan fell from my lips as his hard cock fell into hers. Her wetness filled the room with a soft splashing sound. She threw her head back, eyes rolling deep into her head, breath was ragged. I saw a bulge in her stomach when he went deep. My hand slid under my skirt, brushing past a pair of soaked panties, to find the nub of clit.

"Her tits are too small, take yours out," Klay barked at me. She tried to apologize to him, but could not find her voice, breath being driven from her chest as she took a cock the size of her forearm deep into her gut.

"Don't worry baby, your tight little cunt more than makes up for it," he reassured her, voice surprisingly gentle. I hurriedly tried to undo my blouse, roughly tugging my bra down. The cool air tickled my now exposed tits and I tried to tell myself that's why my nipples were hard. Gabbie was cumming now, shaking on my desk as Klay brutally pistoned into her. A gush of fluid soaked my desktop. With a kindness I did not he was capable of, he leaned over, kissing her gently. She kissed back, giving her mouth to his tongue, their bodies rhythms fusing as she writhed on his cock. I moaned low, a second finger sinking deep into my gushing cunt. He looked up at me, a cruel grin smeared across his face, not separating his lips from hers. She remained unaware of my existence at the moment. She wrapped her limbs around him tightly, hugging her petite little frame around his massive, muscle bound torso. Her breasts dragged across his chest. He stood up, lifting her body with him. Gravity was forcing her down, impaling the tiny tight tunnel down onto his fat rod before his powerful thighs drove her back to the peak of his cock. She was limp in his arms, moaning loudly.

"Remember what you are now, whore?" He voice was pointed, but showed no strain as he effortless held and fucked Gabbie. I nodded, breathless.

"Will you ever forget again?" This time I shook my head, rapidly.

"Good. Now get in your place," He ordered. I knew what that meant and obediently crawled over, kneeling beneath him. Splashes of Gabbie's fluids rained down on my head. I lowered myself, softly placing my lips on Klay's swinging scrotum. As his taste hit my tongue, my body shuddered, fingers finding my cunt again. I began fingering myself, as my tongue traced the trails of sweat on his heavy sack. He picked up speed, grunting as he slammed himself into Gabbie's tight slit. She was screaming out in pleasure. My fingers matched his pace, my eyes closing, imaging he was fucking me instead. I burned with lust and jealousy, savoring the feel of Klay's fat testicles as I buried my face in his crotch. They twitched, each large lump turning slowly in the tight thick skin of the sack. He grunted louder, picking up his pace. She moaned low, fluid surging from her spasming slit, soaking my head. His thighs bucked forward, once twice. Gabbie's moans reached a fever pitch, and my head was showered with sloppy mix of their fluids. I joined them, my fingers driving me to orgasm.

"Did you just cum? God, you're pathetic," Klay mocked. Gabby laughed softly, as he laid her worn out body across my desk and looked down at me. "Gabbie's going to take the rest of the day off. You should to. Go home and get the house ready. I'm moving in tonight." I nodded, not wanting to disappoint him again. Gabbie found her feet, slowly, shyness returning. She looked at me, her face burning. I looked softly, and nodded, eyes telling her I understood. She looked relieved.

"Let's go!" Klay spanked her, eliciting a yelp. They walked off, his hand clamped on her butt. My legs were lead, but I climbed to my feet. My principled stand against Klay had not gone well. Within minutes, and without even touching me, he had broken my will. Just watching him fuck Gabbie had driven me mad with lust, consuming me with jealous. I stood in silence for several minutes, the scent of rutting that had just occurred filling the room, and then dressed myself and headed for the parking lot and drove home.

It was a silent drive as I considered my situation. I had, just yesterday, been a woman capable of making her own decisions. Now that was gone. I was not independent: I was dependent on one thing. The thought of resisting again weighed heavily on my mind. Alvin's face was floating nearby, the look he had given me in the morning, the look when he first saw me, the look as Klay forced him to watch, every moment of his agony haunting my minds eye.

But could I trust myself to remain firm, to be able to resist Klay? I didn't think so. He had broken me twice, turned my will to his, my mind to his, my body to his. Arriving at home, I started to clean. The house needed it anyway. Klay and I had wrecked most of it in our throes of passion. Furniture was displaced and there were stains everywhere. Alvin was up in his room. As far as I could tell he had stayed in bed all day, and didn't move even as I cleaned the whole house. By the time I finished it was late evening. Where was Klay, I wondered. I hated that I cared, that I was wondering. I sat, turning on the TV, trying to divert my focus, but I kept looking at my phone, thinking every noise was a ring or a knock at the door. Suddenly, I felt it vibrate. I opened my phone rapidly, mistyping my code as I rushed to find the message.

"Here's the deal: I don't want anything. I want everything. I'm coming over now to make sure you are up to it. If you pass tonight's tests I'll make you my whore. You will fuck no one else unless I say, and obey my every command. I owe you nothing, and will continue to fuck other women. you will get married and you will give me all your money and property. As soon as I've we've been married long enough for me to keep it, I will divorce you, and you will not try to get anything back. Okay?"

"Yes!"

I didn't even think before I responded. There was no question in my mind. I had to do this. I knew it was wrong. I knew I would regret it. But I needed it. There was no way I could answer anything else.

"Good. Prove it. Send me a pic of you naked that makes it clear who you belong to"

I hurried upstairs. Once in my room, I stripped nude and put on my high heels. I redid my makeup, then took a stick of lipstick and carefully in the mirror wrote KLAY'S in big letters across my chest, just above my tits. I looked ready. I picked up my phone and snapped a picture in the mirror and I sent it back.

Then the doorbell rang, once, twice, and then in rapid succession. I sprinted to the door, almost falling running down the stairs. As I got to the door it was clear that he had not come alone. I soon as I opened it a torrent of about twenty high school seniors, Alvin's classmates, stormed in. Klay walked in last. He had a girl I recognized as Stacy Elber, captain of the cheer team draped over his arm. She was hot and I felt a surge of self-consciousness. How could I compete with her? She was eighteen, tan, and toned. Alvin had such a big crush on her, even if he tried to pretend that he didn't. My ass and tits were bigger than hers, but only just barely and hers had no hang to them, seemingly defying gravity. Her fire red hair bounced around her head like a halo, her big blue eyes and cherry red lips standing out on her milky pale freckled face. This who he belonged with, not some old washed up whore like me. Klay walked up to me, but didn't give me a look.

"Kirstin here wants to be a whore," He announced to the party, spanking me hard. I scooted forward from the force of his blow, ass stinging. He squeezed it, and I felt myself get wet. They roared back raucously. "We need to see if she can be." With that he grabbed my face squeezing it roughly.

"She's got the tits for it," his hands dropped, grabbing them roughly and squeezing hard. He jiggled them and the crowd laughed, as my face contorted with the pain from the abuse he was dealing out to my sensitive breasts. My nipples surged, hardening and sticking up from my chest. Still, I felt a surge of pride when he had complimented me. He slapped the tops of my tits hard, dropping them.

"She's got the ass for it," he spun me, hand twisting my head and pushing me into a bent over position. He spanked hard, same feelings of pain and pride surging through, meet by the same reaction from the crowd. I felt fluid dripping down my thighs, legs parting involuntarily.

"But what good is whore who can't suck dick." He pulled his cock out with a flourish as a cheer went out. I dove to my knees, frantically getting my mouth around him. I bobbed my head rapidly, trying to get more down. I was gagging loudly as he battered into my throat. It tasted different than it had, but I couldn't place it. I could see the phones out of the corner of my eye. They're were going to be pictures of this. My face burned red, but I didn't stop. I had taken almost half of it, but at least six inches still hung out. Suddenly a hand gripped my hair and began pulling me up and down. It was too small, to weak, to be Klay's. Stacy. I rolled my eyes up to see what was happening. They were making out as she pumped my head up and down on his cock like I was sextoy. I gagged loudly, figuring it out. I could taste another girl's vagina on his cock. I had taken him all way now. His pubis roughly smacked my nose. I kept my hands behind my back, showing submission. I could feel my pussy gush, and my body shook. I had cum while sucking him off again. I hadn't even felt this one coming. The buildup to an orgasm had just become synonymous with sucking his cock to me. He laughed derisively, crowd joining him. I was blushing madly, ashamed of my body for making me enjoy this. I kept pumping my head hoping to make him cum, but Stacy roughly pulled me off. I moaned, disappointed I wouldn't feel his cum shoot down my throat.

"I already knew you liked sucking my dick," he yelled to me, loud enough for everyone to hear, smacking me with his iron cock. He spat in my face. My pussy gushed as his saliva pooled in my eye socket. "But you are not enough for me. I will fuck other women, and sometimes if you're lucky I'll let you join, so I need to see if you can eat pussy. Stacy!" She jumped forward with his bark, pulling down her skirt, exposing her hairless cunt. I was nervous now. I had never been with a woman, never wanted to. Stacy was hot, amazingly so, but she didn't fill me with lust. I paused, looking around to take in the scene. About a two dozen seniors had filled my living room, drinking and doing drugs. Two big kids, I recognized as being on the football team, were holding Alvin down, forcing him to watch.

Stacy waited before me. I could see the goose bumps on her thighs, the shine of wetness on her waiting slit, the erectness of her clit; but no part of me was attracted to it. He'll like I thought, and with that I had to have her. I brought myself to kneel under her and plunged my tongue into her folds. She reacted quickly, squirming under my administrations. I recognized her taste from his cock, faintly sweet. It didn't taste as bad as I expected. Pussy's bad taste was way overblown. Her hand was running through my hair, soft moans escaping from her lips. I thought about what would feel good to me, curling my tongue back toward my mouth, like a finger calling someone over. She obeyed its command, her hips rolling forward, humping my face.

"Unnnnn you're goood at thisssss," she moaned, her eyes pressed tight. Her hips picked up their pace, grinding her wet slit on my mouth. I worked my tongue faster, curling it in and out inside of her. Her moans came faster now. Her thighs tensed, muscles clenching. Her fingers dug into my head. I pulled my tongue out and start flicking it back and forth on her clit.

"OHHHHH GoDDDD I'M CUMMMMMMINGGGGGG," her voice reached a shrill pitch, and my mouth filled with her fluids. Her whole body shook, hand releasing in my hair. I reached out, grasping her thighs, supporting her weight as her legs went limp. She staggered back after a minute, orgasm subsiding. My face felt slick my saliva and her cum.

"A natural dyke, it seems," Klay stepped back into my vision, slapping a tit. "Even though she's a girl, she's still pretty hot." Stacy blushed. I recognized the look, having worn myself today.

"But this is not about just servicing people we think are hot. This is about obeying orders. And sometimes you might not like the orders. But you still must obey. Are you ready for your last test?" I nodded up at him, sitting there obediently. "Good girl. I've sold you for the night to another man. When he's done, he tells me if he thinks you should pass or fail. Don't worry, I'll be able to review because it's gonna be streaming to this TV. If I'm undecided, all these wonderful people can help me review. I think Alvin here deserves to give his input. If he can still see by that point." Klay crossed over to him, slapping his back hard with his name. Alvin whimpered in response. Klay took his cock in his hand, stroking it, coating his fingers in his precum and my spit. The globs would make a lesser man's whole load. Klay slapped them into Alvin's face, his open hand smacking into the front his head. Cum streak across his nose, pooling in his eye sockets and coating his lips. He looked catatonic, managing no reaction.

"I think the little faggot might like it! Anyway, it should be all set up in your guest room. Go in there and wait." I paused, wanting to comfort my son. His eyes were tearing up, causing the cum to run down his face. Klay plopped down next to him, Stacy kneeling between his legs. She saw me looking and smiled softly, waving for me to go, before dropping her head to Klay's cock. I watched as my son's dream girl sucked his bully's cock right in front of him, as he wore a mask of his bully's cum. I couldn't help but feel jealous of him, and of her.

"Go whore," a huge hand swatted my ass. A football player. I scurried off to the guest room.

hamgod
hamgod
499 Followers
12