My Son's Frat Orgy

Story Info
Mom discovers how son became such a great lover.
3.8k words
4.53
459.6k
263
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,461 Followers

All the usual remarks about this being a work of fiction and that any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental...all characters exist on paper and in my mind.

*

During my son's freshman year at college, he joined a new fraternity on campus. I thought it would do a world of good for Zach, as he was a really shy kid. Honestly, I had no idea how much it would bring him out of his shell until my son came home on summer break and seduced me in my own bed.

My son, who all his life had fumbled to say one word around a pretty girl, came home and the morning his father left on a business trip climbed buck naked into bed with me. Now Zach is a good looking eighteen year old...six foot three, 190 pounds, blonde hair, well muscled with an eight inch dick between his legs. Despite my weak protests, Zach kissed his way all over my body, got my panties off and even as I begged him not to, sank his hard shaft deep in my moist cunt. Then I was begging him not to stop. And he didn't! My son fucked me better than my husband had since before we were married.

After I caught my breath and the world stopped spinning, I asked Zach, "Baby, who taught you to fuck?"

My son just grins at me and replies, "Come up to school this fall, Mom...you'll figure it out." Then he amazes me by still being erect and he sinks his donkey dick in me again! I'll just tell you, for the next month, Zach's cock was in his momma's cunt more than it was out...and that's exactly how I wanted it!"

Zach awoke in me a ravenous, sex-starved beast. After he returned to school, I was miserable. His father was more interested in business than me and although I attempted a few affairs, they turned out to be limp dicked men who couldn't satisfy me. My only real thrill was calling up Zach for some nasty phone sex.

In October, Zach called me and invited me up for a weekend. "You're invited to a frat party, Mom. Wear something sexy and there is only one rule to get in."

"What's that?" I asked, curious and excited and a little nervous.

"No one wearing panties is admitted. Now just tell the folks at the door that you're my guest and they'll bring you to me." He told me he loved me and that he couldn't wait to see me and hung up, not letting me ask any questions.

That Saturday morning I drove up to his college and found a motel room. At 7:00 P.M. I was there, running a little late because I had fussed and worried over my wardrobe. In truth, I sat in my car for twenty minutes working up the nerve to take off my coat. I cringed as I spied several college girls, their tight, youthful bodies in sexy outfits, strolling up to the front porch of Zach's fraternity. Finally, my need to see Zach overwhelmed my insecurities.

I got out and shed my coat. Honestly, I'm bad looking at all. I had on a skin tight white dress that showed off my womanly figure, clinging so tight to my ass that there could be no doubt about panties. I had opted for no bra as well...my 36C breasts still fairly youthful and perky, my nipples hard little buttons standing up proudly. My high heels showcased my shapely legs (my best feature), with help from my dress ending five inches above my knees (not as short as the minis these young girls were wearing, but pretty daring for a forty year old mom!).

I walked up the steps where I realized the welcome committee at the front door was actually checking for panties. On the porch were several pairs of castoff panties...some with visible wet stains! I wondered what I was walking into.

"Hi! My name is Shelly," said a young, pretty brunette wearing cat's eye frames.

"Um...I'm Carla Patterson...my, um...Zach Patterson invited me," I replied.

"Wow! You must be Zach's mom! Welcome to his fraternity. I guess he told you the rule?"

I shivered. He told them who I was? "Um...no panties?"

"Right! So, if you would...just lift that skirt up, please." I obeyed...my face turning bright red and feeling horribly embarrassed. Shelly just ooohed and ahhhed. "Mrs. Patterson...you have a hot pussy! And I see you're a natural blonde!" This little college girl, maybe Zach's age then reached out and stroked my pussy...fingers slipping through my sparse, blonde muff and eliciting a moan from me as her middle finger split my cleft lips. "Oooh...your pussy is really hot, Mrs. Patterson." The girl then licked her finger clean of my juices.

"I...uh, oh my. Um...Zach said someone would take me to him?"

"Oh sure." Shelly turned and called out, "Hey, Munoz, come here!" Out the door came a huge young man...maybe six foot, seven and as broad as a house. His sleeveless T-shirt showed off huge, rippling muscles. He had mixed African-American and Hispanic features and was handsome a man as I've ever seen.

"Munoz, this is Zach's Mom. Can you take her to him?" Shelly stood up and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I'm on cleanup tonight, so maybe I'll see you later."

Before I could ask her what she meant, Munoz was towering over me. "Damn, Mrs. Patterson, Zach told me his momma was hot, but I didn't know you'd be Kim Basinger hot!" He reached down behind me, bring his hand up between my legs and I cried out as he picked me up, two thick fingers sliding up my wet twat. I shivered as his thumb pressed against my asshole...not inserting it, but an unsettling, thrilling sensation anyway. Munoz curled his arm upwards like I was a bowling ball. As he lifted me, I had to throw my arms around him to keep my balance. "Ohhmiiigod!" I moaned as pleasure waves coursed through my body.

Munoz grinned and said, "Zach's mommy likes that, huh?" He stepped inside the frat house, taking me into a world unlike any I had ever known or imagined. Depraved, decadent, unrivaled eroticism exploded before my eyes. The inside of the house was one continuous orgy. Young men and women; clothed, naked or in between were engaged in sex...some couples, some in groups, some alone. Intermixed, I saw older adults, some even older than me. I gasped, in part because of Munoz's incredible probing fingers, but also because a certain gray-haired gentleman getting a blowjob from a well endowed black teenager, had been my literature professor when I had been here attending college!

I felt my nipples growing harder as I inhaled the dizzying aroma of maybe a hundred people having sex! My pussy was on fire and I could feel my juices running down my thighs. Munoz cried out suddenly, "Hey, Patterson! I got your hot cunt mommy here!" Then I saw my son. Delicious desires mixed with hot jealousy as I looked at my son, sitting naked on a sofa, a beautiful Asian girl, barely five feet tall, riding his cock with a scrunched up expression of savage joy on her face.

Zach looked over and his eyes widened at my slutty appearance with Munoz's arm between my legs. I think the image swelled my son's cock, because the girl riding him groaned and slumped forward against his chest. "Mom! I was getting worried you weren't coming."

"Where you want her, Zach?"

My son lifted the Asian girl off his hard penis, her pussy grudgingly letting go with a juicy plop, leaving his dick glistening with her cunt cream. "Right here, Munoz! I've been missing my Mom's sweet pussy!"

Munoz grinned as he withdrew his fingers from my wet twat. "My mom be this hot, I'd be missing her too!" His hands were lifting me by my buttocks now, spreading my legs apart. Carefully, he lowered me towards my heart's one desire. I couldn't believe that in the last five minutes, a strange girl had caressed my pussy, I'd been fingered by an All American linebacker, strolled though an orgy and was about to get fucked by my son in front of maybe a hundred people.

Munoz slowly lowered me onto my son's cunt cream covered pole until I had all my son's cock inside me. All other thoughts vanished as my cunt squeezed my son's cock and I began to orgasm. It had only been a few weeks, but I had badly missed my Zach and his wonderful dick! I rode my son for all he was worth, caught up in all the lust around me.

As I rode my son's long cock, I was vaguely aware of his friend Munoz kneeling and dropping his shorts to unleash the biggest cock I have ever seen...thirteen inches long and as thick as a beer can. He rolled the Asian girl over into the doggie position and began worming his thick horsecock into her tight pussy.

She cried out in pleasure and pain, her fingernails digging into the fabric of the sofa, sobbing in her native language (Vietnamese as I found out later), as Munoz fucked her with maybe 8 inches of cock. Meanwhile, Zach was fucking me hard, lips sucking and biting my long, erect nipples...somehow, sometime my dress has come off. Zach's cock fills me so perfectly. He scooted forward to the edge of the couch and I wrapped my legs around him as he thrusts deep inside me. I threw my head back, caught up in the throes of passion, savoring the sensation of being so completely fucked by my son. I orgasm again and then a third time as Zach bites down hard on my nipple and shoots his thick, hot wad in my babymaker.

As we both came down from heaven, I kissed my son and slowly slid off him, sitting between Zach and the moaning Vietnamese girl (her name was Min). Zach stroked my flushed face with his finger and said, "Any questions, Mom?"

"Lots, baby...but now I guess I know how you learned to fuck! Practice makes perfect and I guess you've had lots of practice! But, my god, how do you people get away with it?" Doesn't the University object?"

Zach laughed and said, "See those folks over by the bay window?" He pointed to where a distinguished looking man was fucking a young woman doggy style while she licked the cunt of an older woman who was getting assfucked by a young stud. "That's President Winslow and his wife...and his daughter...and his son." My eyes grew wide with amazement and understanding.

Zach ogled my pussy, gaping open, his semen slowly dribbling out. "CLEANUP!" he shouted above the constant moans and cries of pleasure. A young brunette who's been licking a busty blonde's muff raised up, her mouth smeared and glistening. She hurried over and I was amazed to recognize the naked girl as Shelly. She was a healthy, athletic girl with small tits and long nipples and a shaved pussy. She knelt down and began licking Zach's cum smeared cock clean.

"Zach, your Mom is beautiful," she giggled. She scooted over. "I told you we'd meet again!" she said to me. Before I could object, Shelly was between my thighs, tonguing Zach's cum out of my pussy...the first woman to ever eat me! If I had any objections, they were gone five seconds after Shelly's tongue began to dance over my labia and tease my clitoris. I heard myself sob as another orgasm floated over me and carried me away.

As Shelly licked my pussy, Mrs. Winslow approached, red hair in a bun and heavy tits hanging down, low and sexy. She knelt beside Shelly and began to suck my son's cock. Before my maternal instincts shifted to jealousy, Zach looked over at me and smiled. It's an orgy, Mom. Everything...anything goes, okay?"

I nodded as Shelly finished and rose up to give me a long, tongue, twirling kiss. "Hey, Shelly...you ready for a load straight from the tap?" Munoz growled, withdrawing from Min's abused cunt.

The brunette giggled and stuck her tongue out. A perverse impulse came over me and in a meek voice, I heard myself say, "May I have some too, please?" I slid to the carpet, kneeling cheek to cheek with Shelly as Munoz rubbed his massive dong across our lips, stroking his meat as we licked it...and then there was an incredible explosion of spunk as our lineback emptied what seemed like a gallon of sperm onto our faces. When he was through, our faces were literally covered with thick jism.

I looked at Shelly, started to giggle...then as she stared at me, we both fell on each other, kissing and licking and then kissing some more as we shared Munoz's cum with each other. Someone shouted, "Cleanup," and Shelly broke the kiss, a stringer of jism hanging between our lips. She flicked her tongue, lapping up some of Munoz's jism and the rest splattered against my chin and between my breasts.

I glanced around to find Mrs. Winslow now straddling Zach on the couch, riding his dick, her huge tits flopping wildly as he thrust upwards into her wet pussy. Zach noticed me watching them and grinned evilly. "Mom, check out Maggie's asshole!"

Puzzled, I scooted up behind them. For a woman of maybe fifty years, Maggie Winslow had a pretty shapely butt. From where her son had been corn-holing her, her asshole gaped wide open and his jism was oozing from the brown hole. "Eat her out, Mom! Lick her son's spunk out her Maggie's asshole!" Zach commanded.

I started to object, but I felt an almost irresistible urge to obey my son...partly because I found Zach's authoritative tone arousing and partly because I was suddenly consumed with depraved, lustful desire to actually experience licking the cum filled asshole of another woman! I felt my insides quiver as I buried my face between her buttcheeks and drove my tongue into her asshole. Her taste was strong and musky and her son's semen tasted saltier than Zach's, but still was incredibly delicious!

As I licked Maggie's asshole, someone raised up my ass and without warning shoved a hard dick in me. It wasn't as big as my son's, but my overwhelmed cunt liked it anyway! I groaned into Maggie's anus as someone shot a load of cum into my pussy. He pulled out to be replaced by another cock that was thinner, but much longer. This person also began playing with my butt. I felt an orgasm rise as he wormed a forefinger into my brown hole while he pummeled my pussy with his long dick! His other hand reached around and began twisting my nipples until I thought I'd cream from that particular pain/pleasure alone.

Zach suddenly gasped that he was cumming and Maggie raised up and my mouth was on her sloppy, wet cunt with my son's cock pressed against her wet, pink pussy meat. Zach exploded and I was suddenly gulping and licking his jism and her heavy flowing cunt cream. My fucker then added a second finger worming its way into my asshole and emptied his load into my pussy. I had a massive orgasm and everything just went sort of black.

I woke up to find Shelly licking my face clean of Zach's jism while the big breasted black girl I'd watched fellate my old college professor was tonguing the double load of semen out of my pussy. The way my ass was tingling made me wonder if she'd tongued me there as well.

Shelly saw that I was awake. ""Oh, goody, Carla...you're back. Ready for more cock?"

I nodded, unable to find my voice. Shelly said, "There's a hard dick that's been waiting for you." Up stepped a handsome young man with a seven inch hard-on. My eyes widened as I realized it was Ricky North, a friend of Zach's that I had babysat when they were both toddlers. His mother, Erica, was one of my oldest and dearest friends.

"M..Mrs. Patterson...may I?" he whispered hoarsely.

I held out my arms and said, "Come to momma, Ricky!" And I was off. Ricky fucked me not once, but twice. He confessed his desires to fuck his own mother and I promised to help him make it a reality. And the orgy just continued to roll into the night. I fucked at least ten different men. I watched with pride and jealousy as my son, Zach fucked several different women, both young and old. Zach and Ricky had me together...Zach fucking his mother up the ass while Ricky fucked his best friend's mother.

The orgy ended with me volunteering to take on Munoz and his elephant dick. It seems that no woman here had ever taken every inch of his cock. He was actually 14 and a half inches in length when he was erect! I screamed and cursed, writhing and sobbing, as he slowly forced inch after inch of that massive dick inside my weary but willing cunt. The crowd watched in awe as he buried his entire cock in me, his dark, wiry pubic hair tangling with my blonde muff. I felt like I was giving birth in reverse!

Munoz was so jammed up in me, he really couldn't fuck me, but rather he hunched into me, every sweet fraction of movement making me cum. Munoz sucked on my earlobes, murmuring, "Mommy...ohhh, Mommy Carla got such a sweet, hot pussssyy! I love you, Carla Mommy!" I was just sobbing and crying as waves of pleasure overwhelmed me again and again. I orgasmed, passed out and would wake up in the middle of another orgasm again and again! My nipples were so hard and swollen, I thought they would explode. My heart pounded madly, keeping time with the orgasmic pulses in my overstuffed cunt!

Munoz whispered, "Here it comes, Mommmy...here's my hot spunk for Mommy's pussy!"

My insides exploded in white, hot, creamy pleasure as Munoz's cum flooded me. I felt like I was being fucked by a high pressure water hose! Zach leaned over and winked at me. I gasped, "Thank you, Zach! I...I love you, son!" and everything went black.

I didn't wake up till Sunday evening, snuggling up with Zach and the big titted black girl (her name was Betty), one either side of me. Between my legs, Shelly's face, angelic in sleep, rested against my blonde muff.

Turns out, it took Munoz nearly twenty minutes to get his horse cock out of my tightly clenched pussy. I was dead asleep and orgasmed as he finally worked his huge dick out of my hard fucked cunt. Shelly and Betty swore it took them another thirty minutes to lick my pussy clean of all the semen and pussy cream. "And we had to bring in Min after we couldn't drink another drop of your juices," Betty claimed.

I was terribly sore, but lust overrode my pain and Zach and I fucked late into Sunday night before we fell asleep again. Both demanding and tender, rough and hard, but also slow and sweet, Zach's lovemaking and his wonderful dick make me feel so incredible.

I decided to stay a week and had a great deal of fun. Zach and I had dinner with the Winslows that resulted in a hot mini orgy. When I asked about the Frat orgies, my son explained that they only held those two or three times a semester. "Otherwise, we'd never pass our courses," he laughed.

The next weekend, I was selected as the final judge in this year's Freshman rush. All applicants had to satisfy me with their mouths, cocks, and fingers. I am happy to report that all passed their final exams!

When it came time to go home, I tearfully realized I couldn't do it. How could I leave my wonderful son and lover and this erotic world he had introduced me to. Zach laughed and said, "So don't go, Mom! I love you and you love me. We'll figure out a way to make things work."

And we did. I filed for divorce the next day. I didn't contest anything, walking away from a twenty-two year marriage with nothing more than the sweet knowledge that I had many years of being fucked by my son and others to look forward to.

And I found a new job. College President Winslow decided that Zach's fraternity needed a House Mother. I took his two part application and aced both parts...although I'm not sure which part I scored higher on; sucking Mr. Winslow's cock or giving him the anal fuck of his life! Now I am mother not only to Zach, but 21 of the horniest boys on campus. I am Mommy Carla to all of them and all of them have their sweet, hard dicks in me at least once a week!

We've kept the two or three a semester orgy schedule, but there is always some hot and juicy action happening here. Shelly's sorority are common visitors and the Fraternity/Sorority get-togethers are becoming the stuff of sexual legend. At the Fraternity House, once a week we have "Show & Tell" where I show off the latest sex toys I've bought or that one of our engineering geniuses have designed and built.

And it's not all fun and games. As House Mother, I run a tight ship. No one is allowed to be a slob and all are required to maintain at least a 2.5 grade average! Drop below that and all sexual fun is cut off! Let your school work slide and there is no orgies, no sexy, sorority sister cocksuckers, and no loving Mommy Carla spreading her legs for you! As a result, it shouldn't surprise anyone that we have the highest G.P.A. on campus. After all, my boys specialize in Momma Cumming Loudly!

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,461 Followers
12