My Son's Friends

Story Info
My Sons Friends take things too far...and my Son joins in.
1.6k words
3.71
248.2k
79
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking forward to a quiet weekend...that is until my Son called me and said that He and a few of His college Buddies were gonna be stopping by sometime Saturday on Their way to spring break.

Reluctantly I agreed.

It was around noon when my driveway filled with vehicles. "A few" turned into a little more than a dozen!

They flooded in and my Son half-heartedly tried to do introductions. He apologized about the number of 'guests'. He claimed that He had talked me up so much that everyone wanted to meet me.

I raised an eyebrow and told Him to keep them in line and that I would be out by the pool.

It wasn't long and my pool looked like a blender full of Ice. I was thankful that the majority of them wore swimsuits!

By pool was full and my alcohol level was rapidly dwindling...like my patience.

For a little peace and quiet, I went into the poolhouse and kicked back on the couch. I was only in there for a few minutes before one of only 2 Girls in the group(a blonde) came in and asked to use the bathroom.

I pointed and She bounced Her barely covered ample breasts across the room to the bathroom. Seeing those tits bounce was the first thing that made me smile that day. That is until the other Girl came in topless and asked the same question. I told Her it was occupied and that She would have to wait.

She plopped down on the other end of the couch. I told Her, "You better get some suntan lotion on those before they burn worse."

She looked at her tits, lifted them, squeezed them, rubbed each, and asked if I had any.

I pulled out a bottle from the end table and offered it to Her. She leapt up, sat on my lap, pulled Her long brown hair off Her tits, and said, "would You please?"

Who was I to refuse?! I proceeded to rub lotion on those pert, firm, college-Girl breasts. The Girl came out of the bathroom when I was rubbing the last on Her belly. She then spun around and asked me to do Her back.

The blonde came up and said, "Me next" as She removed her bikini top.

After I was done with the brunette, She got up and went into the bathroom as the blonde took Her place on my lap.

By the time I was done with those large breasts and flat belly, I definitely had a raging hardon! When She turned around for me to do her back, she sat her toned ass right down on the tent in my shorts.

Without hesitation, She rubbed Her ass on my tentpole. I grabbed her hips, led Her onto my lap around my hard cock. I was just about done with Her back when the Brunette came back into the room.

The blonde looked over and said to the brunette, "Look at this!"

With that, She stood, reached between Her legs, and pulled down my shorts. There I was with 2 topless college Girls staring at my raging hardon.

I smiled and said, "Can You blame me?"

Just then, 3 of my Sons Buddies came in. Apparently, the blonde was the GirlFriend of on of them and seeing Her bent over in front of me with my cock pointing at Her ass upset Him a bit...GO FIGURE!

He lunged at me and before I could react, shoved Her out of the way and landed His forearm onto my chest. The other 2 weren't far behind.

I managed to get a leg up and kick one off His feet but the other got to me. I had no leverage and while trying to get the 2 off me, the 3rd got up and got ahold of me.

2 more saw what was going on and rushed in...obviously not to help me!

They wrestled me to the floor and the BoyFriend hollered, "He was trying to fuck my Woman! I say We fuck Him!"

Now 'm good, but one against 5 is not good odds.

"Come on Guys! You got it all wrong!" was all I could get out before I felt me shorts get ripped off.

I saw the 2 Girls disappear into the bathroom about the time I felt a cock press against my asshole.

"Yea! Fuck Him! That'll teach Him to mess with another Mans Woman!"

Who can argue with such wise reasoning?

Now I'm bisexual and have had plenty of cocks in my ass, but never been forced...not until that college cock painfully shoved into my asshole.

I continued to struggle and protest, but the 5 were joined by more. Everything went black and I was muffled when my own torn shorts were tied over my face.

The Blonde must have been sexually unsatisfied because it wasn't even 5 minutes before Her Boyfriend blew His load in my ass.

As He withdrew I made a move to escape but was mounted by another who didn't hesitate to ram into my ass. He franticly pounded and kept saying, "Don't fuck with another Mans Woman!" over and over again.

Now this guy had staying power. I guess I was lucky that the BoyFriends cum lubed my asshole. He pounded me for about 20minutes before cuming in me.

It was like an assembly line...one would cum in me and another would slam into me.

After about the 8th cock came in my ass, I managed to make it to my knees. With the exhaustion of a couple hours of struggling and being fucked, the few holding me were enuf to keep me down.

I was wondering where my Son was to help His poor old Dad out. Just then, my torn shorts were removed from my face. I opened my eyes just in time to see a hard cock getting shoved at me mouth.

I tried turning my head about the same time another cock got rammed into my destroyed asshole. My jaw went slack and He took that moment to ram His hard cock into my mouth.

I was now being raped from both ends and still no help from my Son.

A second, then third cock came in my mouth after a couple more came in my ass. I then realized that some of the Guys were taking seconds...maybe even thirds!

A fourth cock was fucking my mouth while another was fucking my ass when I heard a whisper, "Don't worry Dad, a lot of the Guys have left and the rest are getting ready to leave."

I managed to turn my head enuf to see the owner of the cock in my mouth was my own Son!

The cock in my ass filled me with the um-teenth load of cum. My Son pulled out of my mouth and slid His cock into my ass. He pumped for 20minutes before cuming deep into my ass.

I stayed there motionless with my overflowing ass in the air. I could feel cum running down my thighs and my balls. I slid my legs out from under me and lay down into a massive puddle of cum.

It was silent except for the beating of my heart and the whir of the hot-tub pump. Then I heard a doorknob turning and some faint whispering.

I twitched when I felt a hand on my back. I opened my eyes to see the bikini-covered crotch of one of the girls.

I heard a voice ask, "Are You alive?" and another hand rest on my buttcheek.

The Girls helped me sit up. A cum-gurgling fart uncontrollable came from my ass. I rested my head against the brunettes tits, "Pardon me!"

She chuckled and said, "I've done the same thing."

"Help me up," I asked of the Girls, "and help me to the hot-tub."

They struggled, mostly because the 2 of them together weren't even my weight. That and We were all slipping in what seemed like a gallon of cum.

I slid into the hot-tub. The Girls stripped off their bikini bottoms and slid in on either side of me.

"Are You gonna be okay?", the blonde asked. "Do You need me to call the Police?"

"No, no...it'll be okay. Just sit here with me." I replied.

Just then, my Son came walking up. "How are You holding up, Dad?"

The Girls looked at Him with confused looks.

"Not what I expected...and not exactly how I wanted it to happen...but it'll do" I replied.

The Girls looked at me with complete shock.

"When did You decide to join in? If I hadn't been so exhausted, I would have been shocked." I said to me Son with a raised eyebrow.

"I didn't want to be left out! Besides, You always say...'seize every opportunity.'", He said with a grin.

He dropped His shorts and slid in across from Us.

The brunette looked at me astounded, "You planned this?!"

"No.", I responded. "I expected it...sort of."

"I planned it!" My Son said with a smirk.

"It took a bit to find a few of the right Guys to pull it off. The other 8 were just along for the ride." My Son explained. "I also planned You two being left behind."

The Girls just sat there on either side of me...not knowing what to say. So I took the opportunity to wrap my arms around them and cup a breast in each hand.

I lay my head back when my Son piped up, "Hey, spread the wealth!"

Without releasing the boobs or even looking at Him I replied, "You already got a blowjob AND came in an ass! You've gotten Yours! Now it's my turn!"