My Son's Girlfriend

Story Info
Mother learns about son's love with his girlfriend's help.
8k words
4.74
262.1k
481
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,229 Followers

Author's note: A big thank you to all my fans. I love hearing from you. Please keep voting, sending feedback, and especially leaving comments. As an author I truly appreciate hearing from you.

------------------------------------------

It was the end of May and I was preparing the house for Timmy's arrival. I was excited. This was his first year at school. He goes to school in another state and I missed him.

After his father left us six years ago, I dedicated my life to him. I tried to diffuse his anger. Not diffuse, acknowledge it but move on. He had a right to be angry, but it wasn't helping him in school or socially.

I think we did ok. By the time he graduated we could talk about his father without explosive rage and he was again doing well in school and had friends. So when he went to school the house became empty. He was what I did. He was who I talked to. It had been lonely since he left.

I worked a great job and I did ok in the divorce. We weren't wanting for anything, but work did not leave me a lot of time for other things. At least that's what I told myself. I think it gave me a reason to stay home and feel bad for myself. Let's face it. I had weekends and weeknights free. If I'd tried I'm sure I could have found something that interested me.

A few friends set me up on dates. I really wasn't interested. I went. They were nice guys but nothing that made me say wow. Looking back, I'm pretty sure I wasn't capable of being wowed. Timmy had been my life. Even Timmy tried to get me to go out. Yeah, I'd have lunch with a close friend or two but besides that I was kind of numb.

Except for Timmy. Timmy made me happy. Every success he had, good grades, a place on the swim team, even the few dates he went on. They made me happy, they were my successes as well as his.

Who knows, maybe it was true. Maybe he would not have been as successful if I hadn't dedicated myself to him. The divorce was hard on us. Dad left us for a woman 6 years older than Timmy. Both of us were devastated. With his dad deserting him, I felt I needed to be an anchor, the person he could count on, the person that would always be there. I put his life first. I was always home when he was and at his beck and call if he wanted to talk. Maybe I over did it? I don't know. All I can say is he was my life.

We still fought, clean your room, pick up after yourself, do your chores or you can't go out. Sometimes his anger was intense. I was told that they often take out their anger on the stable parent, the one they know will still be there after they were mad. I was stable, and I was there.

Then he went to school. All of a sudden I had time to focus on me. I wasn't going to see him till Christmas. Three and a half months and then again in May.

I was lost. I really just rattled around in my house. I knew that wasn't healthy, so I decided to join a gym. I started hitting the gym five or six days a week. I didn't over do it. One day aerobics, one day spinning, one day light weights. I wasn't looking for muscle mass. At 40 I was happy that I was defining my curves. I was 5'3 130 lbs. I had a tight ass and 36c breasts. I could rock a bikini. I was proud of my body.

Women at work complimented me. I caught a few guys checking me out, but of course they couldn't say anything for fear of sexual harassment laws.

So I settled into my routine, work, gym, check calendar for when Timmy was coming home, work, gym, repeat. The highlights of my week were those times Timmy and I face timed and chatted. The nice part of technology is that through Instagram, text, FaceTime, and email, we could stay in touch easily.

During the school year I did two things that, looking back, may have hinted at what was to come.

One day we were face timing. I was getting ready for bed and was in a tank top and panties. Little cotton string bikinis. Don't be so surprised. Sure I was a mom, but I grew up in the late '90s. Pretty underwear was the norm then and what I was still comfortable in. It didn't matter. After all, all Timmy could see was my face. So who cared what I was wearing.

We chatted for 15 minutes and we're just about to say good night when Timmy said, "By the way mom nice ass."

"Timmy!" I scolded.

"Look behind you," he said.

I turned my head and realized I was sitting in front of a mirror. I could feel my face turn red.

"Why didn't you tell me? You just let me sit there?" I was a little peeved.

"Well, didn't really think about it a lot, and when I did look, you looked good, so why bother," he replied.

In a softer laughing voice I said, "You're a jerk. Goodnight."

"I'm your jerk," he replied. "Night mom."

I had a hard time sleeping that night. Not really thinking about it I had my fingers between my legs. I dreamed about being in public in my underwear. It wasn't in a bad way.

The second thing that happened was over Christmas break. I'd been looking forward to the break for weeks. I imagined all the things we would do. Go to the city, go to the beach, car ride down the coast.

When Timmy got home we spent the first night together talking and catching up. The rest of Christmas break he was barely home. He was always off with friends. I was disappointed. I'd hoped we'd have all this time together, but he was too busy. One day I got home from work. I walked in the front door and stepped out of my heals. I then headed up to my room to change. No one is ever home so I usually started undressing on the way. Absentmindedly I undid my skirt and stepped out of it. Then I looked up, there was Timmy and his friend Dave sitting in the kitchen and me there holding my skirt and standing in a blouse and cotton thong.

We all just stared kind of shell shocked. Then I shrieked and held my skirt in front of me to cover myself.

"Oh my god," I said. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there."

"We were just grabbing a snack," said Timmy.

Neither of them took their eyes off my skirt. No one said anything else.

Finally I broke the silence. "Well, I better get dressed," I said and started to head for my room.

Not really paying attention I headed up the stairs. All of a sudden I realized my ass was exposed. Part of me said run. Part of me thought I should just continue walking and maintain a bit of dignity. I chose the latter.

Break went on as usual and the kids eventually returned to school. Life went on. One disturbing thing. Sometimes, when I masturbated, the image of me standing in front of them, in my thong, came to mind. I would cum almost immediately.

The semester passed. Nothing special happened. As we approached summer break I looked forward to Timmy coming home. Then I get the phone call.

"Hi mom."

"Hi sweetie," I responded. "How are you? One more week and you'll be home."

"I can't wait mom, but that's what I called about."

"Oh?" I asked. In my mind I started going through possibilities. The most likely was that he found a job elsewhere and would not come home.

"Remember the girl Ally I told you about when I was home?" he continued.

I thought back. He'd mentioned her a few times. They were dating, and he spoke well of her.

"Yes, I remember you telling me about her " I said.

"Do you mind if she came and visited for a few weeks this summer? Maybe the beginning of break?" he asked.

A thousand thoughts were going through my head. I wanted his time to myself. How serious was he with this girl? Was there anything else I should know? What did she look like? Was there a reason he wanted her home? And yes, I admit, a twinge of jealousy.

I brushed that all aside. "Of course I don't mind," I said.

Timmy must have felt my hesitation.

"Are you sure?" he asked. If it's an imposition we can do something different."

Different? What different I thought. Quickly I answered. "It's no imposition at all, and I'd like to meet her if you think so highly of her" I said.

Then I thought quickly. "You won't be sharing a room," I said. "I know you can do what you want at school, but this is my house and I'm not comfortable with my son having sex under my roof," I went on.

There was a pause like Timmy was going to argue, but in the end he agreed.

We chatted a bit more about school and his visit and then hung up. I sat quietly running through my thoughts. A girl, I didn't expect a girl. Not now at least. He's only 19. I also chided myself for being silly. It's just a girl. It's perfectly normal for a 19 year old to have a girlfriend. I knew my son. I couldn't imagine he would be with a girl who wasn't nice. On the other hand, I couldn't imagine her being good enough for my son.

Finally the day arrived. I heard the car pull into the driveway. I went to the door to greet them. Her door was on my side. She opened the car door. She was adorable. About 5' tall she must've weighed nothing. She had a cute dancer/cheerleader figure. I later found out she was a cheerleader in high school and a dancer. She had adorable blonde hair that bounced as she walked, She had a cute round face and blue eyes. She was the perfect girl next door. I could see why Timmy found her attractive.

Timmy got out his side and walked Ally to me.

"Mom, this is Ally," he said

"Hi Mrs. Lasson," she smiled. "Timmy told me so much about you," she continued. "He never told me how beautiful you were."

"Why thank you," I replied.

Before I could go on she continued.

"I mean, he told me you were pretty but he really didn't say this pretty."

I would have thought she was just flattering me but the way she spoke, added to a bit of an open mouth stare, led me to believe she was being honest.

"You're so sweet," I replied. "And not so bad yourself," I added, giving her the once over.

After a short awkward silence Timmy spoke up.

"Well, Why don't we go inside," he said.

"Of course," I said. "Where are my manners and please, call me Beverly."

We went inside and I showed Ally to her room. "You'd probably like to get settled," I said.

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" she asked.

"Of course not," I replied. I showed her where everything was and left her to herself.

I went to see Timmy. He was standing in his room with his shirt off putting his stuff away. I was taken aback by how broad his shoulders were and how much he'd become a man.

Timmy turned. "Oh hi mom. What's up?"

He kind of snapped me out of my daze. "Um uh...," I stuttered. "Ally is in the shower. Dinner should be ready around 6:30," I said.

"Sounds great," he said. "I'm going to take a short nap then. Can I leave Ally to you?"

"Of course," I replied, not feeling sure at all.

"Thanks," said Timmy. He flopped down on the bed. Arms above his head accentuating his no longer boyish abs.

I shook my head and headed to the kitchen. Shortly after Ally came to join me. She was wearing a light pink short sundress. It was sleeveless and hung loosely on her body. Even so, you could see the lithe curves moving under the material. I'm pretty sure she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hair was loosely tied back and she was barefoot. She reminded me of some kind of fairy nymph.

"Hi Beverly," she said. "Can I help with anything?"

"I'm all set," I responded. I started asking questions about her. The conversation flowed smoothly. She was sweet, intelligent, and obviously adored Timmy.

I found myself liking her. There was a part of me that didn't want to like her. I could feel it. I imagine all women feel that way about the woman who may take their son. However I had to admit if some girl were to have him, this was a good one. While talking a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away hoping she didn't notice.

Timmy finally joined us. We all had dinner, great conversation, and obvious love flowed. I kept feeling bittersweet. I hoped it wouldn't show on my face.

After dinner I decided to leave the kids the living room and I headed to my room I could hear the TV going. Eventually I got thirsty and decided to head downstairs for a drink. As I reached the top of the stairs I heard her voice.

"Wow, you're mom is amazing," she said. "Not only is she sweet, she's hot as hell."

I was about to head down the stairs and say hi, when I noticed her movements. I thought it through. My son was on the couch on his back. She seemed to be straddling him. She was obscured by the couch. He had his eyes closed. Another more direct look I saw my final clue, a little white pair of lacy panties on the floor. The little slut was fucking my son in my living room.

I know, harsh, but that's where my mind went. I should have left, but I didn't. I moved back into the shadows and watched. I couldn't believe they were doing it in my house. Who did she think she was? I had told Timmy no sex in the house. I wanted to go down there and give them hell.

Then I heard her go on. "Your mom's hot. No wonder Bobby is always talking about her."

Bobby was one of Timmy's friends. They went to the same school. Wow, Bobby thought I was hot? What else.

"And that body. I wish I had that body. Those hips," she laughed. "I bet she's fighting guys off left and right."

I wish, I thought. I watch as she rolled her hips. I couldn't see anything. Her dress covered them completely. There was a part of me that wanted to see more. I knew it was wrong. My mind wandered. I wondered what his cock looked like. It had been so long since I'd been fucked I was imaging what a cock would feel like. My hand touched my breast. As it did I let out a soft sigh.

As quiet as it was, she heard me. She didn't look at me, but she heard me. She .knew I was there. She picked up her pace. I could see her hips rise and fall. I could picture a cock entering a pussy. I wanted to see theirs as much as the idea repulsed me.

As she picked up her pace she started speaking. "God yes baby. Fuck me. Oh my god that big cock feels so good. I wonder if your dad had this big a cock. Did your mother get this? She's so hot. I hope I'm that hot at her age, God I wish I was that hot now.

I heard him moan.

"Oh baby, you like that," she said. "You like talking about your mom?"

Timmy moaned again.

Ally leaned in and whispered something in his ear. He let out a loud moan and started to cum. I could see his body tense up then shudder.

"That's it baby, fill me up. I love your cum," she said.

Then, she shocked me. "Even if it was me talking about your mom that made you cum." As she said it she looked towards me. I thought I was far enough in the shade that she couldn't see me but I wasn't sure.

As soon as she looked away I headed for my room. I could not get the picture of her small body rising and falling over Timmy. My fingers found my pussy. And what was that about, her talking about me? Thinking about it brought me closer to the edge, then finally, fingers rubbing frantically, I came. The last picture in my head was my son's cock. I hadn't seen it yet, but I imagined it. I fell asleep.

I headed down to breakfast. I was in pajamas and a robe. Timmy and Ally were already there. Timmy was in a pair of gym shorts and a t shirt. Ally was wearing a t shirt that was fitted and barely covered her ass. There was no sign she was wearing underwear

"Hi Beverly," she said. "Did you sleep well?"

She had a knowing look on her face.

"Yes I did," I responded. "Thank you for asking. What are your plans for the day?" I said trying to normalize the tension I felt.

Timmy spoke up. "We were just planning to hang by the pool. Why don't you join us?"

I didn't want to intrude, but part of me didn't want to leave Ally alone with Timmy.

"That sounds fun," I said.

I went around doing some housework and small phone errands. As I did Ally and Timmy came down to go to the pool. Timmy was in a swimsuit. Ally was in the smallest string bikini she could wear and still be decent. Well, why not I thought. She is 18 and has a perfect body. If I could I'd wear that bathing suit, but I didn't like that she was.

I finished my tasks and went to put on a suit. I opened my drawer. The suits I wore were on top. A one piece, a full coverage bikini. I was almost mad they were there. I pushed them aside. Then there, at the bottom of my drawer, was the suit. I hadn't worn it for years. 10 if not more, but I knew I could get into it.

It was a bright pink string bikini that tied on each side. The top tied around my neck and around the back. I pulled it on and fumbled with the strings. These things were easier to put on lying down. I finally got it adjusted and stood in front of the mirror. I had not been this exposed in years, it was both scary and exhilarating.

Half my ass was hanging out and the top showed both the bottoms and the tops of my breasts. Even so, I had to admit, all that body work had been worth it. I looked good. I went to join the kids at the pool. Ally saw me first.

"Wow Beverly. You look amazing," she said. "That suit looks great on you. You look hot." She then turned to Timmy. "Doesn't your mom look hot?"

Timmy was not sure what to say. It was obvious he wanted to look but was embarrassed to. Ally urged him again.

"C'mon," she said. "You don't think she's hot?"

Timmy reluctantly agreed. "Yeah, she looks hot," he mumbled.

"Oh come on," said Ally. "Really?"

This time Timmy looked at me. He gave me the once over like he would any other woman. It made me tingle inside.

"Yeah, you do look hot," he said confidently.

"Why thank you," I said. "I haven't worn this suit for years, but just lying in the backyard I figured what the hell."

Ally looked at me. I was over explaining myself. She knew it. Over explaining usually meant you were hiding something. She didn't challenge me.

I laid down on a chase and we talked. I kept catching Timmy checking me out. I could feel myself getting hot and a little wet between my legs. Luckily the conversation was normal as were the quiet periods.

After a while I reached for the suntan lotion. I did my arms, legs, and belly. Ally offered to do my back. She took the lotion and straddled my legs. Slowly she started at my neck and moved down. When she encountered the strings too my top she just untied them and kept going. Her hands felt good. As she reached the bottom of my bikini she pushed the top of it down to 'get everywhere'. I could feel her fingers lightly touch the crack of my ass. She got to the sides where the string ties held the bottoms on. I wondered what I'd do if she untied them. I wondered what Timmy would think. Luckily it didn't happen.

She moved to my thighs. I instinctively spread my legs to give her more access. She spread the lotion down my calves and then back up my thighs. Her fingers brushed the crotch of my suit. I had to resist the urge to lift my ass and allow her more access.

She was finally done. My pussy was wet and my heart was beating. Thankfully the conversation returned to normal.

We sat out for a while. Tommy said they were going to visit friends. They showered and changed. Ally came down in a pair of those white lacy shorts girls are wearing today. The curve of her ass barely peaked out from under them. With it she wore a white tank top knotted at the belly to show her navel. She looked again like an innocent nymph unaware of her sexuality. They headed out.

I went up to change. I looked through my closet. Nothing made me happy. Clothes I'd been wearing for years suddenly made me feel frumpy. I went to my drawers. There was a pair of shorts, again, not worn in years. They zippered up the front and had wide legs with cuffs. The cuffs started at my crotch and hung down an inch. I had a yellow button down shirt with a collar. I put it on and buttoned the middle 3 buttons. I tied the bottom to show some skin and left the top buttons undone to show some cleavage. I looked hot. I went about my day wondering what time the kids would be home. Would they notice? Would they say anything? I felt in a constant state of alert, or was it arousal.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,229 Followers