My Son's Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. That was incredible," she whispers, her lips brushing against my ear.

I can't help but laugh, feeling so good, so happy. She pushes herself up to be sitting up straight in front of me, looking down at me. I look up at her, her firm, young body perched on top of me, my cock dwindling inside of her. I groan and stretch, liking the way my body feels as my muscles flex.

"Happy?" she says, a smirk breaking across her lips.

"Yup," I say and sigh.

"I can tell by that shit-eating grin on your face," she says, light and joking, and slides a finger across my lips.

"I can't help it. You just look so good sitting like that," I say and grab her hips.

"Really?" she asks and moves her hips slightly. "I'm glad you approve."

"Definitely," I say and push back up again, not wanting my cock to fall out of her, wanting to stay inside of her.

She turns her head as we both hear a creaking like someone is coming down the stairs. She looks back at me and smiles with that big, impish grin, eager to see what I'll do, what will happen next. I smile back at her and shrug my shoulders, not caring what happens next, just happy to be inside of her, looking at her. Her smirk turns into a big smile and she leans forward to kiss me and I fall into that kiss, holding onto it, wanting it to last forever.