My Son's Hot Date/Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sthrnmom
sthrnmom
524 Followers

She pushed some of his cum in my mouth and swallowed what remained in her mouth while I swallowed what was in mine. She looked at both of us and said "Well I came here to get laid, and now that I did, I will be leaving." She grabbed her clothes, quickly got dressed while my son and I sat there naked and watch. Once she was dressed she walked to the door and left.

I sat there in complete disbelief that the whole time, she just wanted to have sex and nothing more while putting on a shy act. I really liked this girl. My son stood up and pointed at me and said "Until you brush your teeth your not kissing me."

I stood up and playing around I acted like I was trying to kiss him while he did his best to make sure I wouldn't. He then pushed me away and said he was going to take a shower by his self and take in everything that just happened. Once he was in the shower I made my way into the bathroom and said "Son, why did you say anything while she was here? You barely said a word the whole time."

He replied back "To be honest with you, I was in complete shock the entire time and didn't want to seem like a idiot when I tried to talk. Besides you handled everything fine on your own and I felt she was more interested in you than me. So I kept quiet and got laid. What would you have done in my position?"

I smiled and said "The same thing you did. Now I'm going in my bathroom to shower and go to bed. My pussy needs a break so your sleeping by yourself tonight again and I have to pick your brother up tomorrow so before I go I'll make sure to either let you fuck my ass, or give you a blow job before I go, but my pussy needs a break honey."

He replied "I'll let you know in the morning, but for now I just want to be by myself and think about what happened tonight."

As I went to walk out of the bathroom I told my son that I loved him and would see him in the morning. When I woke up the next morning, I found a note on his bed saying "Went back over to my friends house to think of another place to pick up another woman. This time I want to go back to her place and it be just us. But don't think for a second I'm done with your pussy, because that day will never come. PS. I jacked off on the letter for you. Love you

So now you know about our threesome and yes everything in this is true. If it happens again I will make sure to let everyone know. I enjoy letting people know about our adventures and that people can keep sex as just sex. And for reading this long story, I made sure to write it completely naked. So now you have something else to think about ;-) Hope you liked it.

sthrnmom
sthrnmom
524 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Bareback In My Mom Ch. 01 Gary knocks his mom up.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 01 A horny mother discovers her son's very big cock.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories