My Son's Huge Cock Ch. 07

Story Info
A hot shower fuck and suck, and still he is hard.
2.9k words
4.55
401.1k
303

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackfen
blackfen
3,202 Followers

This is chapter seven of eight. Comments and feedback have been very mixed but I will post the final ones for those who want to see them. If you don't, then don't read them!!!!

*

We were both a sticky mess after our fuck session. I had cum on me and my son's body and face was glistening in sweat and my juices, we both needed a shower.

"I am going to take a shower baby...would you like to come with me?" I said giving my son a seductive smile.

He smiled back at me and nodded his approval. We both got up from the sofa. Puddles of cum clung to the cushions and big indentations from where my knees had been dug in during my ass fucking. The whole room smelled of sex, a strong potent smell of cum.

I took my son by the hand and led him out of the living room. I was amazed to see his cock was still pretty hard and waved from side to side as he walked.

I got to the stairs and started up them, leaving my son coming up behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see him watching my ass. I moved my butt from side to side, shifting my hips from left to right with over intent. My ass still burned from the serious hard fucking that my son's monster cock had just given me.

As I reached the top of the stairs I looked back again to see that my son's cock had become almost fully hard again. Just watching my ass climbing the stairs had made his big fat prick get back to full iron hard strength, god my son was such a stud.

I stopped and turned placing my hand around his big shaft, taking a firm motherly grip on it, I led him by the cock into the bathroom.

"Time to get this huge fat dick all clean, ready to bang mommy some more baby." I said to him.

We both stood butt naked at the door to the shower. I opened it up and reached in to turn on the tap. The water spluttered from the shower head and was soon nice and hot.

Again taking my son by his great protruding cock, I stepped into the shower and led him in with me.

We both stood under the cascading water, letting our bodies become soaked. I reached for the shower gel and popped off the cap.

"Raise your arms baby," I told him.

He lifted them above his head and I turned the bottle around. I squeezed it and a big stream of the soapy liquid squirted out, landing on my son's chest and sliding down his body over his stomach.

I tossed the bottle onto the floor and placed my hands on my son's god like body. I ran my hands down his stomach and scooped the liquid up. The water and the gel mixed together and my son's body was soon covered in the soapy cream.

I worked my hands around his upper body, massaging the soap over his chest and around his shoulders. I ran my fingernails down his chest and over his stomach, scrapping my nails across his muscular torso.

I leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth, the water fell over our heads and cascaded down our faces. Our tongues slurped each others mouths and my hands kept wandering over his soapy body.

As we came closer together, I could feel my son's raging hard on pressed against me, poking me in the stomach.

I stepped back from him so that his giant cock stood between us. The water hit the hard shaft and poured down to the floor, the soap sliding down his body was running to his big cock and then dripping to the floor.

"I think mommy needs to pay special attention to this big thing." I told him, stroking my fingertips along the fat shaft.

My son stood in the shower with me, a thumping big hard on pointing straight at me, so I did what every good mother should do, I took my big boy in hand.

I wrapped my fingers around his giant dong and slowly began to run my soapy wet hands along the huge fuck stick that had been fucking me so good and hard.

I slapped and jerked his cock, getting it covered in soapy cream. I held it tight, sliding my hand over its length, this big fat prick that had just been fucked up my ass.

"Turn around sweetie," I told him, "Face the wall."

He looked surprised but did as I asked. I pressed my tits into his back and reached my hands around him. I slid my fingers down his chest and over his stomach. Then I moved them around his cock and began to double fist him off.

With both my hands working over the entire length of his huge knob, I felt him press back against me, my big rack squashed between us.

The hot water ran over our bodies and we huddled tightly together, my hands still playing with my son's huge soapy cock.

"You like that baby, you like mommy playing with your donkey dick?" I whispered into his ear.

"MMMMM Yes" he moaned as he put his head back on my shoulder and tightly closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of my tight double fisted grip around his throbbing member.

I could feel the hot water running in between my legs and soothing my aching wet pussy.

For nearly ten minutes I stood pressed against my son's back and continued to jerk off his monster prick, both my hands wrapped around the big creamy knob.

I then yanked his big cock to the side and he instinctively spun round. I looked into his beautiful big eyes and then said.

"Mommy wants to suck it, that big ass reaming, mother fucking cock."

I dropped quickly to my knees, letting the water wash all of the soap off of the huge shaft, before opening my mouth wide and engulfing the big head.

I licked and slurped my tongue around, as the hot water kept cascading down, hitting me in the face. I closed my eyes tightly shut and took his dong into my mouth.

The head smacked against the back of my throat and I felt it tickle my tonsils. I slid it back out about four inches and then engulfed it again. I wrapped one hand around the lower shaft and wanked it hard into my mouth, using my other hand to cup his big heavy young balls. I rubbed and massaged his cum filled sacks between my fingers while I kept pumping my mouth down as much of the length as I could fit.

My son was groaning with pleasure, muffled by the noise of the water, his hands were resting against the back of my head and I could feel him trying to force me deeper onto his hard rod.

I fucked my mouth on it with a hard fast pace, swallowing the pre-cum that I lapped with my tongue.

This was another scene of incestuous depravity. Me, on my knees pumping my son's thick prick into my hungry sucking mouth, while the hot water of the shower covered us both, his loud groans of pleasure, echoing in the glass filled cubicle.

I wanted to swallow his big load, to suck his gigantic cock off until he unloaded his spunk into my throat, but my pussy was dripping and needed fucking. I had not taken my son in my cunt since this morning, he had fucked my ass good and hard not an hour ago, but now my pussy needed a damn good servicing.

I removed the huge wet shaft from my mouth and stood up.

"FUCK ME DARLING, GIVE MY CUNT A GOOD FUCKING BABY," I told him.

I turned around and placed my hands up on the glass of the shower cubicle. The water poured onto my back as I leaned over, pushing my ass in my son's direction.

He stood behind me looking down at my ass. I pressed back and his big wood laid out across my ass, pointing up my back.

"FUCK ME SON, BANG THAT FAT FILTHY PRICK UP MOMMY'S WET PUSSY.....SHOVE IT IN NOW."

With that he took his tool in hand and stepped back, allowing the mighty dick to move between my legs.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt him shove forwards and his cock enter me in a swift hard motion.

"ARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH"

I screamed as he rammed a good 7 inches of his prick right up me. In one hard thrust he filled my cunt, banging me to the hilt.

I bent my ass over a little further and felt him using his hands to spread my asscheeks open.

The hot water ran down my back and onto my asshole, soothing the gaping hole that my son had fucked so hard earlier downstairs. My cunt tightened and gripped around his horse cock as it pistoned with great force in and out of me.

"FUCK....FUCK...YES BABY...BANG MOMMY HARD...GOD THAT COCK IS SO FUCKING HUGE DARLING...IT FEELS SO ENORMOUS," I screamed as he moaned along with me.

"MY SON, THE DONKEY DICKED MOTHER FUCKER....MOMMY LOVES YOU BABY....MOMMY LOVES THAT MASSIVE BIG HARD PRICK."

My son's cock kept pounding me hard and deep, his big balls swinging and slapping against me. He was forcing nearly his entire dick into me, giving me the hard seeing to that my pussy craved.

My huge pendulous cans swung and collided together underneath me, slapping into the glass of the shower,

My face pressed against it. The hot water was helping to induce a big orgasm in me, I could feel it building.

"FUCK IT MIKE...BANG THAT FUCK HOLE WITH YOUR HUGE COCK...MAKE MOMMY CUM ALL OVER YOUR GIANT PRICK."

I yelled louder as my body convulsed, a huge rush surging through me. I felt my pussy tighten again around the monster fucking shaft of his pounding dick, drowning it in my love juices.

My tits shook and quivered as I tried to keep my legs straight under the pressure of his fucking and my ongoing orgasm.

My pussy was flooded wet and his cock slipped in and out of me with such ease.

"FUCK YES.....CUMMING......OHHHHHHHHHHH."

I tried to keep my grip on the glass but my hands kept sliding down, my knees were again growing weak as my cunt kept contracting and gushing.

"GOD SON YES...YOUR COCK IS SO BIG....SO FUCKING BIG UP MOMMY'S HOT WET CUNT."

My screaming filthy talk only spurred Mike on. His huge dick just kept thrusting deep inside me, his massive knob head banging me to the hilt. He gripped tightly around my hips and jackhammed himself against me. I could feel his huge bollocks whacking my pussy everytime he went deep in me.

"SPANK ME BABY...SPANK MY ASS," I commanded him.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

His hand came hard across my ass, and I screamed with the unexpectedly hard whacks.

I got a huge kick out of been spanked, it sent rushes of excitement through me, everytime he brought his hand down on my butt.

While his massive tool kept pounding and fucking me deep and hard into my cunt, my son gave his naughty, dirty mother, the hard spanking that I deserved.

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

He kept battering my ass, while he drilled my pussy, my boy was a super stud.

"HOLY FUCK YES....FUCK ME SON....SPANK ME HARD.....I AM GONNA CUM AGAIN SWEETIE......FUCCCCCCKKKKKK."

Again my cunt convulsed and contracted around his monster cock as another massive hard orgasm swept through me. I screamed and yelled my lungs out as he fucked me even harder.

"ALL OVER THAT BIG COCK MOMMY..... CUM ALL OVER IT."

My son's commands got me even hotter and again I gushed and poured my love juices over his thrusting fuck tool. I could feel it running out of my pussy everytime he pulled his cock back and it ran down my wet legs, the hot water mingling with the sticky goo.

I could not believe my young son's stamina, he had already fucked me this morning and less than an hour ago had give my ass a major fucking. Now, here he was again, with a stone hard 11 inch hard on, ramming my pussy deep for over 20 minutes already.

I had lost count of the amount of orgasms that he had given me today. My son was not only a wonderful lover but he had the power to satisfy my every desire and need, If only his father had of been half as good as he is.

"SLAM IT UP ME BABY...GOD THAT COCK IS SO FUCKING HUGE...IT BANGS MOMMY'S CUNT SO GOOD AND HARD." I continued to yell.

After another ten minutes of pounding my cunt, he finally was ready to cum.

"WHERE DO YOU WANT IT MOM?" he asked.

I could hardly hear him at all, the sound of the rushing water, the slapping of our bodies and my own screams of pleasure, made his soft voice hard to hear.

I wanted him in my mouth, so I pulled myself up and reluctantly let his cock fall from my dripping hot pussy.

I spun around and got down on my knees, the water pouring over me.

Mike took his pulsating shaft in his hand and pumped it furiously. I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue, anticipating the huge load that was about to shoot from this angry looking cock.

I watched wide eyed as he fisted his mighty dong through his hands, the big head jutting forwards and banging against my outstretched tongue.

"GIVE IT TO ME SON....SHOOT THAT HOT LOAD RIGHT DOWN MOMMY'S THROAT, YOU DIRTY BIG DICKED FUCKER."

He let out a loud, long groan then the first powerful jet shot out from his dick.

It blasted out like a bullet and fired right to the back of my mouth. I had to swallow hard, taking the hot salty spunk down my throat. It took three hard swallows to get it all down. I had to shut my mouth while I swallowed and the second and third mighty jets roped across my face. I closed my eyes feeling the cum on my eyelids.

Opening my mouth again I moved my head forward and took the head of his spurting prick into my mouth, just as another huge gush shot out. I swirled it around my mouth, feeling his spunk fill my mouth and slide around my tongue.

Taking his hand away from his dick, I replaced it with my own and again pumped the donkey dick.

Whacking him off, I felt another load fill my throat. I took the big snake to the back of my mouth and continued to jerk him, taking every last drop.

For nearly five minutes I sat on my heels, with his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. With my other hand I had scooped up the copious amounts of cum that were sprawled across my face. Dumping it back on the shaft of his cock, I then used my tongue to lap it all up.

I took it out of my mouth and lifted it high up, before bringing my tongue under it to his balls.

They tasted soapy but delicious and I spent some time, licking and sucking the big sacks.

"OH YES MOM, SUCK MY BALLS." he said as I kept lapping at his large oversized grapefruits.

After I made sure I had licked up and swallowed every drop of his spunk and cleaned his still hard pussy plunger, I finally stood up.

I leaned in and kissed him hard, letting my hands wander down his back and onto his ass. I gave him a few firm slaps and then squeezed his butt cheeks, scrapping my fingernails across the tight young buns.

We eventually climbed out of the shower and picked up two big fluffy towels. I took great time and pleasure in towelling off my son's hunky body. Rubbing the towel around him, cupping his cock in my hands and drying him. As I did so he again got a big thumping hard on. I could not believe that my son could get big again so soon after cumming so hard, this big cock really was insatiable.

After letting him towel me down, I noticed that his dick was still rock hard.

"Fucking hell baby, does that big fucker never go down?" I said

"Not when you touch it mom," he replied.

"Well baby we can't be letting you walk around with that big fat thing swinging from side to side....go and lay on mommy's bed."

I gave him a naughty wink and he ran out of the bathroom and into my room. I followed him in and watched him climb up onto the bed.

I walked over and got up next to him, throwing my leg over his face. Moving into a 69 position, I pushed my fanny into my son's face and felt his tongue instantly begin to lap and suck at my clit.

I again took his hard tool into my hand and engulfed it back into my mouth.

For the next half hour we sucked and slurped at each other. He made me have two more orgasms which I gushed over his face. He shot another great big load from his pulsating prick, which I greedily ate up and swallowed down.

Cuddling on the bed afterwards, I fell to sleep, thinking about that video camera in the wardrobe and maybe having some fun with it.

to be continued...

blackfen
blackfen
3,202 Followers