My Son's Photos Ch. 03

Story Info
Third part of erotic story of son who fucks his drunk mom
4.3k words
4.47
190.6k
94

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicole99
Nicole99
374 Followers

Anyone who has read the first two parts of my story will know that I am not a woman who should drink. Ever. Because if I have more than a couple of drinks, I don't just get drunk, I become comatose. Dead to the world. Totally out of it.

I've always been this way, but it has never been a problem. Let me rephrase that. It's never been a problem that I actually know about, because I become so totally unconscious that I have no recollection of anything that may have happened to me.

I realised it was a problem, though, when I had to use my son Jack's computer and, curious, I looked at some of his stored photographs. He is an aspiring photographer, very good in fact, but after I guessed a few of his passwords and saw his secret photos, I saw that he was also very bad.

If you had asked me a few months ago if I had ever had anal sex, I would have said definitely not. If you'd asked if I had ever swallowed cum, I would have again replied definitely not. But when I saw my son's secret photo file, I realised that I was wrong. I had had anal sex. I had swallowed cum. My son's cum. And it had been his impressive eight inch cock that had intruded upon my most private part.

It had, I realised, all happened when I had drunk a little too much and gone into the insensible state I mentioned previously.

My son is the most important person in my life. Since his father left us, we have been inseparable. So I didn't want to destroy our relationship by letting him know that I knew what he had done. My plan was to lure him into thinking I was dead drunk, then begin to wake up when he started doing what he done that other time, without actually catching him in the act -- thus scaring him from doing it again.

But as things turned out, I let it go too long, so I couldn't stop him without letting him know that I knew and so forth. So he did it all again. It was then that I realised that he had done it many, many times. Worse, I realised as he did it that... well, that I loved him doing it. To put it bluntly, I hadn't had any sex (that I was aware of) since my husband left years earlier, and having my son's huge member penetrating every part of me was amazing, wonderful, delightful and downright fantastic.

I wanted him to repeat the dose a week later and went through the same charade, drinking a bottle of wine that was really nine-tenths apple juice, and waited for him to play his part as I lay on the sofa in my pretence of unconsciousness. I got more than I bargained for when his girlfriend arrived and she joined the fun. Still, I now knew that I quite liked the taste of pussy, which was yet another thing I learned.

But now it had been over six months since that wonderful threesome, and I was -- to put it bluntly -- horny as hell. I wanted to my son's cock, but he hadn't delivered. I'd done the passing out drunk thing twice, but all he'd done was carry me to bed and tuck me in.

However, now I thought I had a better chance. A week earlier he had broken up with his girlfriend, the angel with a shaved pussy, Sarah. Why they broke up, he wouldn't say, but I thought if he wasn't getting any from her, then maybe he'd be more inclined to give some to me. So I set the trap.

Yes, once more I got out a bottle of wine, drank a mouthful then poured the rest down the sink. (Yes, wasteful, but all in a higher cause.) Then, expecting my son home at 10.30 that night, I lay on the sofa in my skimpiest nightgown, nude underneath, and waiting for the sound of the key turning in the door.

At around 11.00, I began to think I was going to miss out yet again, but then I heard the key in the door. I spread myself on the sofa and closed my eyes.

I heard a whispered voice. Was Jack with a friend? But then I heard another familiar voice -- Sarah's voice.

"Don't worry. She's had a bottle of wine, so she won't wake up."

I thought, what was Sarah doing here? I realised she must still have the key Jack gave her. I also realised I couldn't suddenly confront her. If I did that, she'd work out that I had been faking it that last time, when she licked my pussy and sat on my face. And if she knew, she'd be sure to tell Jack -- especially now that they'd broken up. So I had no choice but to stay quiet.

The other voice, a male voice, now spoke louder, not needing to whisper.

"Won't she hear us talk?"

Sarah was confident I couldn't hear a thing.

"Trust me, when Jack's mom has a bottle of wine, she's dead the world. She won't hear or feel anything."

Then I heard a third voice, another male.

"Really? Not a thing?"

"Not a thing. You guys wait here. I'm just going to get my jacket from Jack's room then we can go onto the party."

I had one of my eyes a quarter open, looking out through my eyelash. The two boys walked around to the front of the sofa and I realised I'd seen them once before, with Jack and Sarah. The dark haired one was Tom, the blonde one was Eric. They were the same age as Jack, 19, and both very athletic looking. I remembered that they had both been on the high school football team.

While I was checking them out, they were doing the same to me.

"Jack's mom isn't bad, is she?"

That was Tom. Eric laughed.

"A real MILF, hey?"

"And Sarah says she never hears or feels anything when she's drunk."

That was Tom again. He then leaned forward.

"So I don't suppose it would hurt if I did...this"

Suddenly I felt one side of my gown lifted, revealing my totally naked body to two sets of eager eyes.

"Oh wow. Look at those tits. Look at that lovely pussy."

Tom had done the lifting, but Eric had done the talking. Tom, though, agreed.

"Fuck me. That's what I call a MILF all right. I'd like to fuck her right now."

How did I feel? I should have been horrified. Angry. Outraged at the intrusion. But I actually felt quite proud: two beautiful boys thought they'd like to fuck me. I thought I'd give them some encouragement. In my "sleep", I stretched a little, parting my legs to reveal just a little more of what they were looking at.

At first they stepped back, afraid I was waking up, but they quickly stepped forward again to take a closer look.

"That is some sweet pussy."

"What did Sarah say? That Jack's mom doesn't even feel a thing when she's like this? Well let's find out."

That was Eric, and it was also Eric's hand that was brushing over my pussy a moment later. I felt a tingle go up my spine as he carefully parted my pussy lips and slipped a finger gently between them, lingering for a moment on my clit. I couldn't help it. I moaned.

Tom laughed.

"Man, she's liking it. Do it some more."

Eric did. He rubbed my clit again, then slid his finger down and into my pussy.

This time I moaned louder. It was heaven. I couldn't wait to feel their cocks in me. But then it suddenly stopped.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Sarah was back from Jack's room. Eric pulled his hand away quickly.

"Nothing."

Sarah knew better.

"Nothing? You had her finger up her pussy."

Tom stepped in.

"And she was loving it."

Sarah glared at him.

"You guys were going to fuck me tonight, remember. Now you want to fuck an old lady instead? Well go ahead."

Ouch. The old lady line hurt. But what hurt more was that I wasn't going to get any of that young cock.

Eric went defensive.

"Hey, sorry. We were just foolin' around. No harm done. We've been dying to fuck you since grade school, so let's do it."

Sarah calmed down a little.

"Okay, we'll do it right here. In front of Jack's mom."

This was getting interesting. What was going on? Tom filled in the gaps.

"This is some of weird revenge thing, isn't it, because Jack fucked Melanie, right?"

Sarah seemed quite happy to admit it was.

"So what? You guys want to fuck me, and I want to get back at Jack. Everybody wins except Jack. Jack is at Melanie's place fucking her right now, so I can fuck you guys at his place. Unless you only want to fuck me if it's true love."

Well now at least I knew why Jack was late. And no, the two boys weren't looking for true love. Eric made that clear very quickly.

"Okay then, let's do it right now, here on the rug."

And almost immediately all three of them began to strip. It was a lovely sight. The two boys both had lovely cocks, not quite as big as Jack's, but still huge, and Sarah's shaved pussy looked just as lovely as the time I licked it.

Sarah lay on her back on the carpet, opened her legs and said, "Who's first?"

Obviously the boys hadn't thought that far ahead. They looked at each other nonplussed. Sarah had to help.

"I'm thinking of a number. Odds or evens."

Tom said odds. Sarah gave him the bad news.

"Evens. You first, Eric."

It was all very mechanical. Eric got down on top of her and was soon pumping away. There were groans and moans but not much passion.

Tom stood watching. After only two or three minutes, Eric groaned. He'd cum inside her already. He got up looking a little sheepish, but then smiled at Tom.

"Your turn. Have fun stirring the porridge."

Tom wanted something different.

"Can we do it doggy style."

Sarah wasn't interested.

"Just fuck me."

And so he fucked her. It was all very uninspiring. I thought I'd be exploding with sexual desire watching two handsome studs fucking a beauty like Sarah, but it was boring. Her heart wasn't in it. I felt sad for her. I knew at that moment that she still loved Jack.

Tom was lasting longer than Eric, so Eric, still naked, sat on the arm of the sofa next to my face. I had an arm near my head, so I thought I'd try to liven things up a little. I did my roll over in my sleep thing again and, surprise surprise, my hand fell on Eric's cock. He got a shock, but didn't try to move my hand.

"Hey Tom, look at the old lady's hand!"

Still grunting away, Tom looked up to see my hand firmly clenched around Eric's cock. He started laughing.

"She wants you, man."

Sarah was getting impatient.

"Will you just cum in me and get it over so we can leave."

She didn't get the reply she wanted.

"How can I cum? Fucking you is like fucking a tree. Do something, bitch. That old lady, drunk and out of it, is doing more for Eric than you're doing for me."

Now Sarah was angry. She pushed Tom in the chest.

"Get off me, you prick. We're leaving."

But things were taking a different course. Tom pushed her down on the floor again.

"We're going nowhere. We dreamed of fucking you our whole lives, but you're treating us like dirt. Well now I'm going to fuck you the way I've always wanted to fuck you."

He grabbed her by the hair and spun her around, pushing her face onto the carpet. Sarah knew what was coming.

"No!"

But it was yes. Tom rammed his cock into her asshole. She tried to resist, but she was a small girl and he was a big footballer. After three or four hard pushes, his cock disappeared all the way into her ass.

"Yeah! This is what I wanted! Nice little Sarah's ass stretched by my cock!"

Sarah was sobbing.

"You asshole."

Tom didn't care.

"No, it's your asshole. And I'm filling it good."

I still had hold of Eric's cock and, horrible as it sounds, Sarah's anal rape -- because that's what it was -- had excited me. It had clearly had the same effect on Eric. I felt his cock harden in my hand.

Suddenly he swung around and pushed it into my mouth. I took it gratefully, sucking on it hard. I could taste Sarah's pussy and his cum as he slid it hard down my throat.

"Hey, look Tom. The old lady's sucking my cock!"

Tom laughed.

"Cum in her mouth, give her your full load."

He fully intended to. He had one hand on my head, pushing me forward onto his cock, while the other travelled over my tits and down to my pussy. I felt three fingers jam into my now very wet hole. I moaned. Eric's eyes lit up.

"Man, she's loving it."

I was, but Sarah wasn't. She was sobbing uncontrollably now. Tom was thrusting hard up her ass, and with his cock pushed up to the hilt I saw the familiar spasm as he exploded, his cum pouring deep into her asshole.

"Oh, man. That's what I wanted. Little Sarah's ass. Yeah. Come on Eric, come and have some of this ass."

But Tom was happy where he was.

"I'm not stirring your porridge. I've got an ass of my own over here."

He also had a mouth he was fucking. And suddenly that mouth was full of cum. Hot, squishy, delicious cum.

"Ohhh yeah. This old bag's mouth is amazing."

I kept sucking, drinking down every drop and working hard to keep that lovely cock hard. It had more work to do.

Tom pulled his cock out of Sarah's ass. She slumped on the floor, miserable.

"Let me try some of that."

Tom was suddenly pushing Eric out of the way. I tried to keep his cock in my mouth, but it slipped out. And then there was another one in its place -- Tom forced his still hard cock between my lips, carrying with it the distinct taste of his cum and Sarah's ass. It was ... different. Not a shitty taste, like I'd expected, but different. And, to be honest, I was just glad to have a cock in my mouth -- any cock.

Eric, though, wasn't going anywhere. With Tom pumping his cock down my throat, Eric pulled my nightgown off so I was completely naked. Two strong hands parted my legs and lifted my knees. My hips were swivelled around. Eric liked what he saw.

"Oh yeah."

A moment later, I felt the head of his cock parting my pussy lips. Yes, this was what I wanted. A cock in my mouth, and another one in my pussy. And that's what I got. With one plunge, Eric gave me every one of his eight inches. I was so wet, he slid in with ease. Then his cock slid most of the way out. Then in. Then out. Then in. Then out. All in rhythm with Tom's cock sliding in and out of my mouth.

It was heaven. I was moaning like a wild woman. How they could possibly believe I was not aware of what was happening I don't know, but they just kept at it.

Sarah, still on the carpet, looked up. There was cum dripping from her ass. She reached down and touched the cum, then to my surprise, licked her fingers. Then she just curled up on the ground, looking very sad.

Eric and Tom were anything but sad. Tom was slamming his cock into my mouth, Eric was pounding my pussy, and I was moaning with every plunge. Then Tom stated calling out in a frenzy.

"Fuck her ass, Eric, fuck her ass."

Eric thought that sounded just fine. So did I. He pulled his cock from my pussy and started rubbing it against my asshole, swirling my pussy juice around to lubricate my darkest hole. Then he started pushing it into me. The first inch hurt a little. The second inch hurt a lot. Both times I squealed. Then he pushed in the entire eight inches and I screamed -- but it was a scream of pleasure.

"Yeah. Fuck that ass, Eric, fuck that ass good."

Tom was a one man cheer squad. He was also an ideas man. He pulled his cock from my mouth and slipped his arms under my arms. In one movement, with Eric's cock still deep in my ass, he lifted me up and positioned me so I was sitting on Eric's lap, with Erik sitting on the sofa. Now I had Erik's cock hard up my ass, with my pussy facing Tom. You know what happens next.

Tom lifted my legs, parted my knees, and took up a position between them. Then he put his cock in place at my pussy lips. His eyes lit up.

"Where gonna DP the old lady, man. Give her both cocks in both holes."

Eric laughed.

"Do it man, do it."

And he did. A moment later I was experiencing my first ever DP. And I must admit it was...amazing. Two cocks. Two big cocks. Both in me. Both pounding me.

I came. Instantly. The moment that second cock slid in, I came. Over. And over. And over. There was cum spurting out of me. I was moaning and groaning and screaming. And my cumming had a huge effect on the two boys. They started pouncing me harder and harder, faster and faster. And then they exploded.

How can I explain what it feels like to take two big loads of cum at one time. Two big loads, squelching out of my pussy and ass. I turned to rubber. I had cum so often that I couldn't breathe. I collapsed in a heap. So did the boys.

After a minute or two, Eric spoke.

"Fuck."

Tom could only confirm that opinion.

"Fuck. I mean, fuck."

The conversation continued.

"That was..."

"...fucking..."

"...amazing..."

Their limp cocks fell out of my ass and pussy. They stood up, allowing me to fall back onto the sofa, cum dripping out me.

Sarah was still on the floor, watching open-mouthed. Tom couldn't resist the urge to insult her.

"Thanks for letting me fuck your ass, but Jack's mom is a better fuck than you."

Sarah responded angrily.

"I didn't let you fuck my ass. You ass-raped me."

Tom was dismissive.

"You told everyone you were going to fuck us just to upset Jack, so no one's going to believe that."

Which was probably true. The slipped on their jeans and t-shirts and headed for the door, with one last line from Tom.

"Bye Sarah. Must do this again some time."

Sarah, sitting on the carpet naked, hissed out her own farewell.

"Assholes."

After a moment, she looked at me sadly, then started talking.

"I'm sorry Mrs Armstrong. I'm sorry I took them here. I'm sorry for what they did to you."

The poor girl was crying. She crawled across the floor and her hands and knees, then crawled up onto the sofa and snuggled up to me.

"I should never, ever have taken them here. I should never, ever have tried to get back at Jack like that. It was so stupid of me. I hate them. But I hate me more."

She hugged me, needing someone to comfort her, and I hugged back. Feeling her naked body against my naked body was, even at a time like this, when Sarah was clearly distressed, very erotic. She kept on talking.

"I just love Jack so much. So much."

By chance, my hand was against her pussy. Without even thinking, I began to stroke her clit, very gently. She moaned. And then, to my surprise, started to kiss me. Her tongue met my tongue, and I kissed her back. Hard. I started stroking her clit faster. Then her hand found my clit. My pussy was still stretched from Tom and Eric's big cocks, and the cum was dripping out me. I felt her little hand slide two, three then four fingers into me.

I groaned, she groaned. And then she pulled her mouth away from mine, swivelled around, and suddenly her lovely mouth was pressing against my dripping pussy. She was licking my clit, licking my pussy lips, and lapping up all cum. And I was licking her pussy, nibbling her clit, pressing my face against her.

And then I did something I never, ever imagined I'd do. I licked her asshole. It was soft from the pounding Tom had given it, and Tom's cum was still dripping from it. I'd had the taste before, from Tom's cock, but now I had the real thing. I confess, I liked it. It felt like such an erotic thing to do. And Sarah? She started shaking like there was an earthquake. Every part of her was vibrating. And then I found myself vibrating the same way. Her tongue was working magic on my clit, while her fingers explored my asshole, finding ecstatically sensitive places in it's recently widened depths that I could never have imagined existed.

The boys had pounded orgasm after orgasm out of me, but now Sarah was doing it with a delicate feminine touch. And I was doing the same to her. In almost perfect synchronicity, we both let out an almost endless sigh.

Two cocks had turned my to jelly. Sarah's tongue and fingers had given me wings. I was floating. And she was floating with me.

I reached down, took her by the hands, and pulled her face up to mine. With my eyes wide open, I brought my lips to her lips. Wide-eyed, she looked at me with amazement, suddenly realising the truth, and then returned my kiss with deep and loving passion. We hugged. I felt her nipples against my nipples, her bald pussy against my trimmed pussy, as our tongues met.

Nicole99
Nicole99
374 Followers
12