My Sorority Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was speechless, and also rock hard. His mind was overloading, trying to process all the things that Susannah had just told him in the story. Susannah recognized that something was wrong, especially with the flustered look on Ben's face, and thought maybe Ben was judging her. "Did I say too much?" She asked. "Now you think I'm a slut again?"

"No, wow," Ben stammered. "I can't believe that story. It's just so... surprising."

"Maybe I shared too much," Susannah said softly. She was starting to feel very self conscious again. "Now you have to tell me something personal so I don't feel like a prattling fool."

Ben blinked. "Okay," he said, and then proceeded to tell Susannah the story of his encounter with Maggie. He wasn't sure exactly why he was telling Susannah, but he agreed that he probably owed her a story in return for hers. And there was something about the sweet and straightforward nature of this girl that made him want to trust her. He spared few details, including how he didn't last very long. For her part, Susannah was caught off guard that Ben would share something that seemed so troubling and personal about himself. She could tell as he was reciting it, from the way he stammered and cast his eyes down in embarrassment during some parts, that he was not fully pleased about what had happened.

When he was done, Susannah said. "Wow. That sounds crazy. Do you regret what happened?"

"Yeah, obviously at least a little," Ben replied honestly. Then he looked out his window for the first time. "Whoa, it's getting dark out."

"Oh crap," Susannah responded. "Look at the time! I've got to get going."

"Would you like me to walk you back to your dorm?" Ben asked.

Susannah looked into his eyes and saw the sincerity of his offer. "Sure, that'd be sweet of you."

Near the end of their short walk, Ben said, "Well it was really nice getting to know you, and confirming what I thought all along- that you're not just some sorority slut."

Susannah smiled in response. "Yeah, it was great getting to know you too."

"Maybe we can hang out and share stories again sometime?" Ben asked, hopefully.

There was no hesitation or insincerity in Susannah's response. "Sure, I'd like that."

They parted with a friendly hug, but Ben hustled back to his dorm room afterwards. He wanted to relieve the burning arousal that had built inside of him from Susannah's story, and get it done before Matt got back to the room. Little did he know that, while he sat in his dorm room imagining Susannah in her bikini, riding his hard cock while he fucked her, Susannah was a short distance away, picturing a similar image as she played with her pussy and remembered how huge Ben's cock had felt in her hand.

----------

The following weekend was a long weekend, and Susannah's roommate left campus to visit her parents. Susannah and Ben had been talking all week, and she invited him to watch a movie at her place on Friday night. Ben showed up with a pizza, Susannah had a DVD and a bottle of cheap wine she had gotten one of the older sisters to buy her. The pizza was good, but Ben was much more interested in Susannah. She wore a simple white tank top that hugged her curves, and short little pink booty shorts. Ben hadn't really noticed her curves before, she had never worn anything very revealing. Her full breasts were clearly much larger than he had initially thought, maybe a C cup, and she had more curve in her hips than he would have guessed. Susannah felt bad that Ben appeared to have dressed up a little for their movie night (she still refused in her mind to call it a date), while she had just thrown on something comfortable. Ben was wearing a nice polo shirt that showed off his broad shoulders and muscular arms. Best of all, he was wearing a pair of nice jeans that showed off his thick package when he sat in certain positions.

The pair was so engrossed in conversation that they never bothered to watch the DVD. Even after the pizza was finished, they just sat and talked, Susannah sitting on her bed and Ben sitting on the floor next to her roommate's bed. Ben learned that Susannah's father worked at a factory that made parts for large machinery. Her mother was a school teacher and bible studies teacher on Sunday. Susannah had two older brothers and an older sister. With four kids and not much income, the family didn't have a lot of free cash to go around, but they were far from poverty. Susannah just grew up with a lot of hand-me-downs and the family vacations were usually a road trip to somewhere nearby. Susannah had grown up as the baby of the family, which made her needy for attention sometimes. But she had also grown up very respectful and wanting to conduct herself properly, with both a set of parents and three siblings to mind her.

Susannah had become interested in sports and sports medicine at a young age, following around her brothers who played sports. She was studying sports medicine and hoped to become a physical therapist or maybe even a doctor when she was done with schooling. Susannah's interest and her aptitude had gotten her a paid internship with the training staff at the college. That's why she was headed to the athletic fields on the day that Ben followed her. It made it a little awkward that two of the star football players had cum in her hand while she was wearing a bikini, but thankfully she had not come across them so far while at work.

Ben talked about how his father had a heart attack when he was still young, even though he still got a little choked up talking about it. His family had been well off before his father's death, but supporting a young family had been a strain on his mother, even with the life insurance. Ben's mom worked as a paralegal, and he probably would not have been able to afford college without his partial scholarship. His two sisters were always nice to him, but they were a little over bearing after his father died. It was like they had tried to be too protective.

"So that's why you're a virgin?" Susannah asked somewhat forwardly, with a little courage from the wine. "You didn't have older brothers to teach you how to talk a girl out of her pants?"

"Very funny," Ben said. "I suppose they just taught me to be respectful, and I didn't want to make a girl do something she would later regret. What about you? Your older sister told you how to talk the pants off a guy and what to do when you did?"

"Hey, don't talk about my sister that way!" Susannah said with mock indignation. "She taught me to be a good, virtuous young woman. Boys are the ones who are dirty."

"So your older sister kept you a virgin?"

"No," Susannah began, and then paused. "I suppose I was just respectful of myself. And my momma told me when I was about sixteen that I shouldn't have sex before marriage. But if I did, I shouldn't ever do it with someone who I didn't at least love with my heart, because it wouldn't feel nearly as good without love. I always remembered that."

"So what have you done?" Ben asked, taking his turn being forward. "Don't tell me you just practiced kissing on your hand."

"What do you mean, you want the complete list?" Susannah asked.

"Yes, tell me everything. If you were being honest the other day, the complete list should be pretty short."

"Well if you want to know EVERYTHING, then I should tell you that, when I was seven, I agreed to show my neighbor Donny Patterson what was in my shorts if he agreed to show me his."

"Very funny."

Susannah thought for a moment. "Fine, I'll tell you EVERYTHING, but then you have to tell me your list."

"Deal," Ben responded immediately.

"Okay" Susannah said, and then thought carefully. "I had a boyfriend when I was fourteen, but boyfriend back then meant we held hands after school. No one was really interested in me until senior year in high school. I know it's cliche, but I was a late bloomer. I was just a skinny nerd for most of high school. My boobs didn't get big until I was in my junior year, and by the time the boys noticed that I had gotten some curves I was already eighteen and a senior. I was also a bit of a dork. Maybe I still am. So I didn't notice I was starting to get attention until three guys asked me to the homecoming dance.

"Sometime in the spring, I was sort of dating this guy, I guess. He was very popular, and I felt kind of special just to have him interested in me. He took me to a dance in the spring, and afterwards he stopped in some woods while driving me home. I let him feel my breasts, he's the first guy I ever really let touch me. I even let him slip them out of my dress, and he sucked on my nipples for a really long time. I admit, it felt really good. But then he tried to pull my undies off, and I made him stop. When I refused, he got a little upset, and then I got angry with him and demanded that he drive me home. He didn't want to date me after that, and I was very hurt.

"So I started seeing this other guy just before graduation, and then through the early summer. One day after we went swimming at a pool, he took me back to his place and his parent weren't home. He had my boobs out of my top in no time, and he was happily sucking away on my nipples. He was clumsier and messier than the first guy, but he was somehow sweeter and less insistent about it. When he tried to slip a hand down my backside and feel my bare butt, I told him to stop. He listened without complaint, but then told me I had gotten him really turned on and it wasn't fair to leave him with blue balls. He asked if I minded if he played with himself while he sucked on my breasts. I was a little sensitive about the last guy dumping me over my not pleasing him, so I told him it was okay. He whipped his little pecker right out and started jacking it in front of me while his mouth went back and forth between my breasts. Eventually, he asked if I wanted to touch myself while he touched himself. I was pretty turned on by then from all the attention his tongue was giving my nipples, and I didn't see the harm, so I slid my hand down the front of the shorts I was wearing. Soon he was jacking his little cock, looking at me, while I was touching myself and looking at him. It was kind of hot. He came pretty quickly, shooting his sperm all over his hand and his bedroom floor. I got really... excited watching the white liquid shoot out of his cock and I orgasmed on my finger soon after.

"A couple weeks later, we were alone again at his place and he asked if we could do it again. I agreed, and after a while we both got off. But it felt a little dirty and a little wrong. Also, I was leaving for college and he was staying in town to work at his uncle's grocery store. So I broke it off with him."

"Ben," she said suddenly. "Did my story turn you on?"

"Um," Ben stuttered, caught off guard, "Why do you ask?"

"Because I can see your cock pushing through the front of your jeans, and it looks really hard."

"Sorry about that," he said, trying to cover his erection with his hands.

"Don't worry about it, it's completely natural," Susannah said trying to calm him.

"Sorry," he repeated.

"I think it's fine." she said coyly. "In fact, I think you should take it out."

"What?" Ben asked incredulous.

"You know I'm no hussy. I'm not going to rob you of your virginity or anything. But that doesn't look comfortable all tucked up in your jeans like that. And besides, I think you owe me. That thing has been in my mouth before but I've never even seen it. I want to see it."

"You want me to just sit here with my penis hanging out of my pants?" Ben asked.

"You didn't seem to mind when your brothers and my sisters told you to do it."

At a loss for a response, Ben unzipped his jeans and tentatively pulled his hard erection through the hole. It did feel better to have it out of his pants, but any chance of it quickly softening was erased when Susannah leaned over to inspect it more closely. Her blue eyes studied the long, thick shaft and the fat crown at the tip. It had to be very close to eight inches long. While she leaned forward to look at his member, Ben was treated to a view down the top of her tank top. He could see the tops of her smooth, full globes pressed together, and could even see the white bra beneath that encased her large melons.

"I haven't seen many cocks in my lifetime, but I've never seen one that big before," Susannah said in admiration.

"Really?" Ben asked. "Well, you happy now?"

"Not really," Susannah responded, "You owe me your history."

"Well, that's going to be a short list too," Ben said honestly. "I didn't have many girlfriends in high school, I wasn't good at asking a girl out on a date. And even when I was dating someone, I was very sensitive about respecting her boundaries and not crossing any lines. I might have been too cautious that way. I dated this one girlfriend, Tory, for most of my senior year. After our senior prom, we had arranged to stay in a hotel suite with a bunch of our friends. I guess our parents thought we couldn't get into too much trouble if we were all in a suite together, but we found a way. Tory was surprised that I didn't want to try to have sex with her. She wasn't sure she was ready anyway, but she respected my restraint. Sometime in the middle of the night, she gave me a hand job in the bathroom."

"How did she do it?" Susannah asked with interest. "I mean in a bathroom. Were you sitting on the toilet?"

Sensing Susannah wanted details, Ben offered them. "No, we were standing actually. It was kind of tight in the bathroom, so we stood over the sink. She had me take my cock out, and then she squirted some lotion or something on it. The hand job felt very good, she was sort of squeezing me to the tip like she was milking me. And she let me sort of play with her breasts through her t-shirt while she played with me. We ended up sort of standing with our arms around each other while we were doing that. I probably didn't last very long, it felt very good and kind of kinky. When I was ready to cum, she pointed my cock at the sink and I shot my cum right into the sink. Afterwards, I tried to rub her pussy with my fingers, but I wasn't doing a very good job. So I ended up just kissing her while she rubbed herself, she took her shorts completely off and it was kind of cool to feel her naked ass with my hands. Pardon my French. And she came just like that, standing up against the bathroom door with me kissing her lips."

Ben felt a little uncomfortable just talking with Susannah while his dick was hanging out, but he continued his story. "After we graduated, I don't know if Tory thought it was expected of her or she just wanted to be nice to me. But she gave me another hand job even though we agreed that we would break up when I left for college. She did it after I had driven her home one night, while she was sitting in the passenger seat and I was still in the driver's seat. She just rubbed me with her hand, and she had some napkins handy, so she covered me with those napkins when I came. The only other person who's even touched my cock is Maggie, and you already heard that story."

"Are you turned on a little now, Susannah?" Ben asked.

"A little," Susannah admitted. "Did Maggie give you a good blowjob?"

"That would be hard to say, since it was my first."

"But was she better than me? I bet she was. What did she do that was so good?"

"Well that would be sort of hard to explain. I feel a bit uncomfortable having this conversation, just sitting here with my privates sticking out of my pants."

"So what do you want?" Susannah asked, somewhat teasingly.

"I want you to get a little naked too. It would make me more comfortable. How about we both just strip off all of our clothes and continue this conversation naked?"

"I'll make you an even better offer," Susannah replied, sitting straight up. "I'll get naked with you, and then how about I show you where to touch a woman properly so that you don't have the same problems you did with Tory? I'll do it if you show me where I should be touching a boy and explain to me why Maggie did such a good job on you."

"Okay, deal," Ben said. He expected that he would be asked to strip first, but Susannah reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Ben watched with fascination as Susannah gripped the bottom of her shirt, and in one smooth motion lifted both her shirt and her bra up over her head. When her breasts popped free, they were magnificent. They were pale, like the rest of her skin, but smooth and unblemished. They were definitely round and full and large, probably the C cup as he had guessed, but also perky. There was almost no hint of sag to her breasts. They were capped by smallish, light pink nipples. Susannah also had a few light freckles running down the center of her chest, just like the light freckles on her cheeks. Then she quickly shimmied off her pants. Her pussy lips seemed perfectly formed and symmetrical to Ben's untrained eye. He was surprised to find her completely shaved down there, and thought he detected a glimmer of wetness on her lips.

"I've never been naked like this before with a boy," Susannah said shyly, but she left her arms at her side and made no move to cover her body.

"How does it feel?" Ben asked.

"Sort of thrilling," she responded with a big smile. "But also comfortable. Don't make me regret this."

"I won't" Ben promised, as he stood to shed his own clothes. When he peeled off his shirt, Ben uncovered the yummy muscles Susannah had been eager to see. As she had hoped, big muscles stretched across his broad chest, and there were strong muscles capping his shoulders. She also enjoyed seeing the full curves of the well defined biceps on Ben's arm. When he dropped his jeans, Susannah was pleased to see that he even appeared to have a toned, muscular butt. When Ben sat back down, Susannah happily noted that his big penis seemed even fuller and straighter than before she took off her own clothes. He must really like what he sees, she reasoned.

"So show me where it's best to touch that thing," Susannah asked curiously.

"Uh uh," Ben responded. "You said you would show me first and then in return I'd show you."

Susannah sighed with mock exasperation. "Fine," she said. "Where would you like to start?" She felt goose bumps break out over her skin when she realized Ben was openly assessing her naked body. Her cheeks suddenly felt warm and she knew from experience that she must have been deeply blushing. But she also kind of liked the looks of desire she was getting from this boy. It was more like watching a kid in a candy store, a sweet anticipation, rather than the look of hungry wolves the football players had given her. She knew it was a least a little wrong to be doing this, but it was thrilling. Plus, he was naked too!

"Well, you said you liked it when those high school boyfriends... um... licked your nipples," Ben began uncertainly. "Can you show me how you liked them touched?"

"Show you?" she asked, eyebrows raised.

"Well... I don't know! Show me where they touched you and how they touched you."

Susannah thought for a moment, then scooped up one of her full breasts in one hand and began to trace lightly around the nipple with the finger tips of her other hand. "They both sort of licked me right here, around the nipple. The first guy sucked more than he licked, which felt alright. But the the second guy just licked." Ben would have given anything at that moment to be one of those guys, or even to be holding Susannah's breasts himself. They were so large and firm. When she lifted her breast with her hand, she didn't have to do much because they sat so upright on her chest. They were round and smooth and perfect. Ben was mesmerized by the sight of her finger tip circling the bumpy, pink skin of her nipple. He realized he was staring, and looked up at her face to see if she was turned off by that. Instead, when their eyes met, she smiled her pretty, perfect smile.