My Soul Mate Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

"Oh, God, honey that feels so good," she managed to whisper.

The heat between us was intense. I lingered my mouth on hers again.

"I love you, mom," I said teasingly again.

My love for her had developed from platonic to sexual but I had still an intense urge to call her mom in a sexy loving tone.

She said grudgingly, "Not again your mom?

She knew I meant, "I want to fuck you."

"Yes, honey," she replied.

I crawled on top of her, between her legs and placed my cock at her slit.

I tenderly whispered in her ear, "Well it was said that sex is the ultimate expression of love between a man and woman. I want to show how deep my love for you."

Slowly I pushed in. She was oozing wet with intense desire. My head slid in easily, but she was tight and warm. She gasped excitingly. I stayed with just the forehead in her for a while. Then determine I slid it all in slow and steady. Again I held in her for a few moments while we continued kissing while I fondled her breasts. I slowing began to slide my cock in and out rapidly. Her hips thrust up to me as we settled into a slow steady rhythm. Our eyes never parted as we had sexual intercourse for the first time. I could feel every inch of her pussy as we fucked. The walls of her pussy were moist and gripped my cock tightly. I must have only lasted a few minutes when I could feel my orgasm building. Mom's was surging to climax too. She whimpered as her breathing became faster. She grasped my ass with one of her hands and pulled me closer with each stroke into her wet warm pussy. I slammed as deep into pussy as I could and ejected load of sperm. Mom's orgasm began and she let out a loud animistic groan. I could feel her pussy contract as she orgasm and gripped my cock tightly. I could have pulled out if I wanted to, which I didn't. I could had fertilized mom's womb with my sperm. My orgasm seemed to last long and her's even longer.

When my cock finally stopped twitching, I collapsed on top of mom with my cock resting deep in pussy. We breathed hard for many moments. Finally our breathing slowed and returned to normal. My cock, spent, slipped from mom. We kissed long and hard. We knew that we would be lovers for the rest of our lives. I asked mom if she had any regrets if I impregnated her.

"No, my dear son. I love you more than anything. Nothing in my life ever felt so right. You made me came out of my emotional shell to believe there is true love waiting for me. You gave me courage to love again. I found love with you. You restore my faith in man. You made love to me. You treated me tenderly and with respect. You satisfied my every urge. Nothing could be more special. I always love you. I want our child. Make me pregnant".

"I will always love you too, mom."

I knew then any issues we could overcome, regret would not solve the problem. I wanted her to be happy always with me. We got thrilled calling each other son and mom. We continued our romp, no worries. She pushed me onto my back and threw herself on top of me, stroke my penis to a hard on and mouth it, sucking the whole length in her mouth. She impaled her pussy onto my erect penis and rode me up and down like a rodeo on a stallion. We were hard at having sex throughout the night.

We came a long way to find each other. It was the beginning of our sensual intimacy.

After marriage with her daughter, we stayed with mom in her big house to keep her company. I shifted out and my ex continued to stay. Now I came back to roost and it might be awkward to meet her in the house. Mom said she had gone for a holiday presumably with her new found squeeze. So we could romp freely without a stitch on. Sooner than later we ought to inform her. I visited mom often and smooched to our gratification.

One day when she was in the bathroom to touch up for our date, my ex came back and was surprised to see me. I said I was there to see mom. Somehow she sensed mom and I were together for some time and intimate beyond in law relationship. Mom came out and seeing her daughter held my hands and told her we became intimated and expressed hope she gave us her blessing. She appeared shocked but quickly composed and stutteringly said sure my congratulation and blessing to both.

From that day we had one worry less. Her and my relatives could cast remarks but I told mom so long we were serious in love no one could break us. We were proud to be seen holding hands in public. Soon our friends and relatives knew about our intimate relationship. Some disgusted, some accepted. My family more or less didn't object. Her parents being conservative were not too happy. We were not bother how they viewed us. We won't let them meddled in our relationship. We saw each other almost every day.

After work, we dined then to music lounge to relax listening to music and danced. On weekends we went nature walk, to the beach, biking. All in our lives together was happily fulfilling.

Sex was most satisfying. We never seemed to having enough of sex. And I experienced exhilarating sex than I had with my ex who always wanted to get over it quick. She simply enjoyed sex and I learned much to satisfy her craving by withholding and prolonging ejaculation. When we were at home we while away, spending time cuddling in bed or on the couch watching TV with glass of wine or liquor. I would slip my hands under her clothes and fondle her bosom and groin stimulated her quickly. At the sign of arousal I would slowly undressed her, took off what little she had on and slipped off my shorts, appearing in the buff. Our hands touched and embraced each other sensually. She would groaned and moaned as we fore-played. I would tantalize and drove her insane. Then hearing her screaming I would proceed to shaft my penis into her pussy ramming slowly in and pulling out to build friction rubbing in her pussy walls. She would spasm wriggling and her screaming reverberated in the house as we locked in our genitals. We would have many sexual intercourse till we both exhausted.

On one occasions my ex came back and saw us engaged in sex on the couch. We didn't hear the door opened muffled by the TV turned on and mom's screaming. My ex must had seen us going vigorously, unlike the tame sex she had with me. Mom was nervous my ex saw us. I was the less embarrassed. After all indulging in sex was normal act when we were in love. After that incident we behaved in front of the TV but the urge easily got the better of me and I couldn't keep my penis off her pussy and wanted her on the couch without a care about my ex walking in on us. Mom sooner accepted we shouldn't suppress our passion instead let our desire took its path. We got wild seeing each other. We were still living apart. We missed each other and felt edgy when out of sight. One day I told her I wanted to stay with her and shifted back to the house. We cohabited. I slept in her bedroom. My ex could be uneasy but we placed our priority to our happiness first, thought she ultimately accepted we were for the long term.

I displayed passion for mom and she must had fathomed I would be her stepfather in due course. I had erection, stayed aroused most of the time craved to get intimate with mom. I couldn't keep my hands off her. She too was highly sex and insatiable. I had released her years of pent up sexual desire. We romped in the house not concern my ex saw us. We could go on and on till exhaustion.

After months of intimacy and cohabiting, I for sure wanted mom to be with me for life. I couldn't do without her. I knew she wanted all along to stay with me. I wanted to give mom a sense of security and I needed to commit myself to her. I knew she was longing for the day to walk down the aisle with me. We had sorted most of the issues by then and it was not right to delay further for me to propose to mom. I bought a ring.

On Valentine Day, I presented her a big bouquet of roses. We went to a sumptuous dinner. There I took the ring, put on her finger and proposed to her. She accepted, her facial expression was a delight to behold. We kissed. Then I took her hand and led her to the dance floor when a soft romantic music was played. We danced hugging intimately. We were a step nearer to be husband and wife.

It was my dream to have a wife and soul mate in one woman and mom fitted perfectly. I was excited to marry mom soonest though in all sense we were already common law married. I wanted to give her a legal marital status. She was extremely happy when we went to get a marriage license the next day.

Soon we had a solemnizing ceremony with a wedding dinner inviting friends and her ex husband and wife. My ex was on hand to give away mom to me. It was a gaily occasion.

I finally have my soul mate. We looked forward to a blissful future.

I knew we would be happy because we loved each other and could relate to each other comfortably. She told me her past. She didn't have other men after her divorce as she confided in me another failure would devastate her. So she never got emotional attached with another man after her divorce, putting all her effort to raise her daughter and on her career. But when I came along courting her daughter she took notice of me and she had a good impression of me.

After we divorced she felt guilty for not inculcating values in her daughter and made it her responsibility to help me to ease my agony and low self esteem.

In the time we spent together she gradually took a fancy on me. There was no more inhibitions as both of us were single with no attachment. We grew our love on a clean slate. But she wasn't so daring to initiate a deeper relationship because of our age gap and her daughter might object. She was aware of the potential backlash that could happen with our liaison. I allayed her worries about what people think when it was our lives. We should take control.

In the same period I found her tender caring to me and I too got emotional interested in furthering our relationship beyond son-mother in law. I was too tongue tight to take the initiative to sound her out besides I was mired in emotional stress. That things worked out effortlessly in our favor put us both at ease. My anxiety she would not accept me was a non-event. The goodness that came out of our time together was the trust she had in me.

I had learned a lot and mature a lot during the past few months with her.

She was heaven sent when everything fell apart in my life.

On reflection I didn't think I could recover from my failed marriage and had faith in relationship again without mom. She constantly stood by me with encouragement. I learned to see her values. She was there all the years and my divorce was the catalyst which brought us together falling in love so spontaneously.

Finally I had found my lovely soul mate without really making much searching. My belief she loved me just as much if not more. I knew she was the woman I wanted. I wanted her to gain back her lost time and live life with me. It was not any more a fantasy I've been dreaming about for months, making love with mom... and she loves me... she wants it. I love her so much. I love her so much. I love her... . And then the moment dawned upon me we are married, mom my legal wife and we love calling each other endearingly son mom. We are in our paradise. She want to have children and we're trying lovingly. Mother of our love children I promised her. I want to succeed again soonest!

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers
12