My Spanish Neighbor

Story Info
He lusts after mature Latina.
1.6k words
4.25
308.1k
35
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 21 I moved into my first apartment. The building had a lot of Spanish people. My neighbor was Mrs. rodregiez, She was 48 5'5, 140 pounds with a small stomach. You know the kind you get after you have kids. Through the walls I always hear yelling between her husband and their kids. I couldn't make out what was being said but I knew he was an ass hole. I would see Mrs. rodregiez in the hallway and in the laundry room, she always wore a housecoat. You know the kind that was white with flowers and buttoned up the front. One day I came home and she was carrying groceries, she looked like she was having trouble so I offered my assistance and took one of them and helped her into the apartment. I put the bag on the kitchen table and while she took off her coat and she asked me if I was busy, when I said no, she asked my to stay for a while. I agreed and she told me to go have a seat on the couch. I went into the living room and sat down. At that point every sexual feeling about her shot back into my head, every time I looked at her perky tits, everytime I looked at her ass, every time I imagined her lips and tongue on my cock. It all came back at that moment. My heart-started racing, the pounding of my heart was so loud that I am sure that she could have heard it if she was sitting next to me. My palms starting sweating and my hands started shaking I knew at this moment I wanted her.

When she came into the room she was wearing her housecoat, it was yellow and white and with flowers. Her legs were slightly exposed and her nipples were almost visible through the material. We started talking about general things like the weather and then the conversation moved toward her relationship with her husband. She told me that he often yelled at her and I told her that I could hear it through the wall. She looked at me for a second and at that moment we established trust. We talked for a little while longer and during our conversation she said that she hardly had sex anymore. I looked at her in surprise and she just laughed. I was looking around the room to hide my embarrassment and while I was looking away she asked my why my hand was shaking. I said I was nervous, she looked at me and she asked why. I paused for what felt like eternity, and admitted that it was her. I blushed and looked down and my left leg as shacking. I then said "I am sorry if I embarrassed you Mrs. Rodregiez". She said call me Maria. I said "Maria", looking into her eyes. I think I should go, and before she could answer I stood up and went toward the door, when I got there I turned around and she was still sitting on the couch looking at me with this confused look on her face.

At that moment I knew that this was going to be one of those moments in you life, one of those moments that you know are going to be remembered forever, and shape the kind of person you are going to be. I turned around and gather all of my courage and said, "I want you". She didn't say anything, she just smiled. I walked back to the couch and sat next to her. I raised my hand and ran it through her hair. She closed her eyes and bent her neck back. I leaned in and kissed her neck. I dragged my tongue over the area that I was kissing. I could feel her start to breathe heavier. I could also smell cigarette smoke; (she was a smoker). I felt her hand on my chest, and felt the sensation as she lowered it to my cock, she initially rubbed but then she started squeezing through my jeans.

I then raised my lips to hers and placed a soft kissed on her lips, tasting the tobacco on her lips. Our tongues touched and she closed her mouth and grabbed my tongue with her lips and then started moving her head back and forth like she was giving my tongue head. I started to laugh, which made her laugh. The hand that was in my lap unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper down, I stood up and pulled my pants down to my ankles. My cock is about 8 inches when erect, she looked at it and then looked at me and then smiled. I thought to my self "thank god". When I sat back down she grabbed by cock as I leaned back on the couch she started jerking me up and down, the feeling was incredible. While she was jerking me with one hand she grabbed my balls with the other. I then looked into her eyes and smiled. I took my hand and put it up to her tits. I grabbed the top of her housecoat and with one pull I opened her coat to her lap. I spread the sides of the material and I saw the amazing tits about a small c-cup. Very perky with the longest nipples. Maybe an inch long. I leaned in and took a nipple into my mouth. She said that the last person who sucked her nipples was her baby, a few years ago. I could not get over the size of her nipple so I stayed there for a while, using my tongue on her nipples. She then grabbed the back of my head and pulled my hair and leaned in and took my cock in her mouth. I could feel her lips and then her tongue on bottom of my cock. The feeling was incredible, I raised my hips up she closed her mouth and sucked really hard, and sucked really hard. I thought I was going to cum right then and there.

I pulled her lips off my cock, and laid her down on the couch, I pulled her housecoat off and saw very hairy pussy, dark black curls that showed a little pink showing through. I noticed that the hairline went up to her belly button, and I laughed to myself. I brought my mouth to her pussy, it didn't smell at all I was a bit surprised. I made circles with my tongue around her clit, but I kept getting hair in my mouth. She said that her husband doesn't lick her pussy any more, so I kept on licking so she could really enjoy it. I took my right index finger and ran it around her pussy getting it wet. I then took it and rubbed it up against her ass. She jumped and said that she never did that before. I stopped what I was doing and move my body up. I jerked my cock a few times to make sure I was good and hard. I placed it at her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down. She started nodding her head and then said that she wanted me. I eased my cock through her thick hair and I was surprised wet she was. She was really tight for a woman her age. I slowly eased my way in. The hair on the back of my neck was standing on end. I was half way in and when she said how good it felt and she wanted to feel all of me in her. I pushed all the way up to my balls. She said that she has never felt something so deep in her. I laid down on her and her pointy nipples pushed into my chest. I started moving my hips back and forth. Her pussy was gripping me the whole time; the wetness just made it feel all the better. She rapped her arms around me and started raising her hips to meet my cock as it pushed into her. I told her I was going to cum. I said that I have never cum inside a woman before. She then told me to cum in her. I asked her again if it was all right she said yes. I increased my pase and she told me if I could keep it going for a little longer we could cum together. I slowed my pase down and knelt my head down to her nipple. I started sucking and I think that put her over the edge she said that she was going to cum. I started pumping really quick and told her I was going to cum. She told me she was too. I came in a big rush. It was one of my biggest loads. When I came, she started to moan, OH your cum is inside me, oh My god.... poppy poppy, your cum is inside me, her eyes rolled back into her head, and her pussy contracted on my dick. It was the most incredible feeling. Her hips flew up in the air she screamed Si' si' si. I was still pumping and my cum was all over my dick. I pulled out of her and sat up.

She then leaned up and took my cum soaked dick back into her mouth. I could feel her sucking all of the cum off my dick. She cleaned my dick off and laid her head in my lap. She looked at me and said that I was really good. I leaned my head back in disbelief of what just happened. She then stood up and said that I should go before her husband got home. I agreed...