My Special Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, they both looked in my direction and while still talking made their way towards the bed. He sat down on my right side and she sat down on my left side and though I felt comforted by his nearness, and at being allowed to finally have him near me, I blushed to a deeper shade of red to also have her so near to me. I closed my eyes to shut out the sight of her sitting so near still fighting the urge to yell out for them to "stop" or to use the safe word that he and I had established long ago but that I had never felt the need to use. I strongly considered it now because I knew that if I said it, all of this would end. If I said "cardinal", she would leave. He would untie me and tonight we would spend our time talking about why I had said it.

Don't get me wrong, I am not usually one to quit when Robert places a challenge, I have never before felt that I would ever need to remember my word. The whole idea of what could possibly happen with her in the room sitting so near to me dressed as I was, made me glad that he had insisted on me having a safe word. I mean, yes, I had dreams about it when I was younger, late teens, and they were great. Each of the dreams turned me on completely but that was fantasy. This was real and I really did not feel that I was ready to accept the touch of a woman...much less the pleasure she may bring.

Then I remembered that Robert had asked if I trusted him, and admitted to myself that I really did. I wanted to make him happy, and if this was what he wanted then I wouldn't say my safe word unless I absolutely couldn't go through with it.

As if knowing the conflicting thoughts running through my mind, I felt his hand touch my cheek in a comforting gesture. I opened my eyes, focused them on his face, then delivered a tiny smile meant to assure Robert that I wasn't calling it quits yet, and myself that I could do this for him.

In the mirror overhead I caught a slight movement from the other side of the bed and glanced toward it in time to see the woman's red painted fingernails move toward my stomach, followed, of course, by her hand. I jumped slightly, tensing up from that first touch by her.

Her hand just stayed there in that one spot and I began to relax while watching in the mirror overhead. I became somewhat fascinated by the sight of her red nails contrasting so strongly against the pale flesh of my stomach. The more she seemed to sense that I was relaxing the more her hand began to move. First her fingers and then her palm sliding back and forth slightly, and then eventually her hand was sliding all over my stomach. I became entranced watching her hand slide over my stomach and then it began to sink into my mind, how soft her hands were in comparison to a man's hands. The softness of her hands contrasted so strongly with the rough texture of his hand upon my cheek and the rough wool sweater pieces that were covering my breasts and pussy. Somewhat against my will, it all added up and I felt my body responding to everything going on.

I am still not sure what made them realize that I was responding. Maybe I moaned slightly and they heard it or maybe it was simply that my breathing increased just a bit, but quite suddenly, Robert took his hand away from my face and laid it over my right breast. He then started rubbing back and forth, pulling the rough sweater with his hand over my sensitive nipple. Her caresses also became a bit more confident and she began to scratch lightly over my stomach with her fingernails.

As Robert began to pinch and pull my nipple, she let her fingernails dig into my stomach a little more firmly, even leaving little white trails behind them that I was able to see in the mirror. Then she placed her other hand on my left breast and began to give it the same treatment as Robert was giving to the right while he put his other hand onto my stomach and began following her lead.

I watched it all, the image of those four hands rubbing over me, pinching and pulling on my nipples, and them sliding the rough wool over my sensitive breasts. It was something I never would have imagined seeing, and very erotic. The more I watched and felt their caresses, the more I could feel my clit swelling once again. The now all too familiar ache deep inside my pussy once again started.

I was both embarrassed and excited when Robert began working his hand from my stomach down lower toward my groin and groaned slightly when his hand began working the rough wool over my spread pussy. I could feel it teasing and tickling my clit and the more it did so the more my clit swelled and ached for a real touch.

I saw Robert look toward her by the reflection in the mirror and then saw his mouth move as if saying something to her. Then she stood up and moved towards the foot of the bed. Again, I resented the fact that they wouldn't let me hear what was said but that quickly faded when I saw her climb onto the bed between my spread legs and holding the vibrator I had seen upon entering the room.

I started shaking my head "no" and once again considered using my word when she pointed for him to look at me. I mean, having her touch my stomach and breasts, it was a whole other issue to have her poised between my legs and ready to give me pleasure. Especially considering how desperately I needed to cum and how easy it would be for her to push me over that edge. Robert smiled at me in that reassuring way, and then placed his hand fully over my covered pussy and began massaging me with firmer pressure. His free hand then pulled the rough wool away from my right breast and his head dipped down to take my nipple into his mouth, nibbling and then soothing with his tongue. He eventually tired of that and worked his way up my neck, kissing and nibbling in the same way while his fingers continued to work the rough wool around and into my pussy.

Then Robert finally made it to my lips and took full possession of them. I never felt the rough wool or his hand leave my pussy but as his tongue darted in to search all the hidden corners of my mouth the vibrator was inserted into my more than willing wetness. As his tongue began to thrust in and out of my mouth so did the vibe thrust in and out of my pussy.

I tried hard to not show them how excited I really was, I didn't want for her to know that the vibe was hitting all the right spots inside me, and that my pussy was begging now once again for release. I was determined that she wouldn't make me cum. It was bad enough that I was allowing her to touch me in this way for him to enjoy but I couldn't fully submit to her ministrations.

When finally Robert broke the kiss, I thought for sure that it would be easier to hide my arousal. However, what I hadn't anticipated was that he would remove the wool shield from the other breast and then begin to massage and pinch lightly on both nipples while watching what she was doing with the vibrator. Then she reached with her free hand and began to use it on my clit using the pad of two fingers in a circular motion over my swollen button.

I could feel myself nearing orgasm. Though, I was still trying hard to hold it back. The more I watched the things done to me through the mirror the more erotic the moment became and the more I wanted to let myself go. When I got to the point where I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back any longer, thankfully, they stopped.

Robert turned to look at me and grinned, then reached up to take the earphones off my head, giving me back my sound before asking, "Why are you holding it back?"

Somewhat shocked by the question it took me a moment think through the question and the possible answers that come to mind. Before I managed to come up with what I felt would be a good excuse, he continued talking. "I know you want to cum and I won't stop this until you do. Cum for her."

I blushed deeply again, and nodded that I understand and I heard him tell her to continue. I noticed in the mirror that she was about to turn on the vibrator, which I knew would speed up the process of my orgasm when Robert said, "No, leave it off. Let her hear how wet she is, how badly she needs to cum." The woman laughed softly even as I turned an even deeper shade of red.

If there is one thing I hate it is the sound of a vibrator inside my pussy thrusting back and forth. That wet squishing sound embarrasses me tremendously and Robert is well aware of it. I couldn't believe that he wanted me to hear what the two of them had caused my pussy to do, how wet it had become. She, however, didn't seem to mind at all and as she began sliding the toy in and out of my pussy, again I felt sure she knew a secret way to do it so that it would make the most noise possible.

"See how wet you are?" my master questioned.

I nodded and blushed again.

"Cum for us then." Robert said as he went back to work on my nipples pinching and pulling them out from my body then soothing them only to do it again and she went back to work on my swollen clit.

Once again, I was getting near my peak when they stopped. He bent down to suck and nibble on each breast, moving back and forth between the two and I closed my eyes in both frustration over her stopping and the pleasure his mouth was giving to my nipples.

Then I heard her say, I want a taste of this, and before I could respond in any way, she used one hand to pull my clit hood back slightly and then used her tongue on my near bursting clit. Feeling the two mouths upon me was more than I could take in my highly aroused state, and soon after her tongue began touching me my body tensed up and the first waves of my release crashed over me and I felt my pussy grasping onto and then releasing the vibrator still buried deeply inside my pussy.

Thankfully, she seemed to know exactly when to ease up with her attentions before it began to get sensitive enough to hurt me. They both let me come down slowly from my peak. I must have fallen asleep for a little bit after that, because the next thing I knew I had been untied and they were now naked. She was sitting in a chair by the bed and he was lightly kissing my chest and sliding his hands between my legs.

I took in the sight of her sitting there in the chair naked. The first thing I noticed was her breasts. I saw some of the differences between our tits almost instantly. Her's were larger than mine, where as I am small by some standards, only wearing a "B" cup, I figured that she would probably fill a "C" cup. My nipples are a medium shade of brown and hers was a little darker. Where as some would consider my nipples to be puffy, including myself, her nipples were flatter and larger around than mine and her hardened little nub didn't stick out like mine did.

I was still trying to analyze the difference between her tits and mine when Robert noticed that I was awake, he smiled and kissed my lips gently then said, "Good girl" and I am sure I glowed with pleasure over having made him happy with me. "Do you want to touch her?" He questioned. I instantly wondered if maybe he had noticed me looking at her, judging her and blushed slightly once again. I was also a bit shocked that he would let me choose. I wanted to say yes, because I felt sure that is what he would want, but being touched and actually touching were two different things for me, and I wasn't sure that I was fully ready to do the touching. I shyly admitted to it and was relieved when he said it was okay.

She picked up the vibrator that she had used on me earlier, and began to tease herself with it. She would slide it up and down her slit and then insert just the tip inside herself, and start sliding it up and down her slit again. I wasn't sure how I should feel about her using my toy on herself. I found it both odd and exciting to know that she was fucking herself with the toy she had recently brought me to orgasm with.

My master urged me to roll over and then lifted up on my hips, putting me into the doggy style position while facing her. He teased me with his cock much the same way as she was teasing herself. They seemed to be in perfect unison and as Robert finally pushed his cock all the way inside me, she did the same with the vibe. As he began rocking back and forth pushing himself in and out of me, so did she push and pull on the toy cock. When Robert reached around me and began to tease my clit with his fingers, her own fingers went to work on her own clit. I found myself also comparing her pussy with my own. The color of her bush, the thickness of her cunt lips, the way her inner lips spread open to allow the toy inside her. I had never seen my pussy as I was seeing hers so it was a short comparison, but I found myself turned on by the fact she let me see her in that way.

As all of our passion grew, Robert surprised me with, "Tell me what you think of her pussy. What do you think of seeing another woman naked?" and I once again wondered if maybe he was reading my mind or noticing the things I was thinking at the very least.

Caught up in the moment I knew that since I couldn't yet bring myself to touch her, I wouldn't deny him hearing what I thought of her. I couldn't let him down on two things. Therefore, I watched her closely and began, "I see her dark bush. It is wet where my toy slides in and out of her. The hair is slightly matted together on each side proving her wetness. Her clit is smaller than mine I think but it does look swollen. She is also red from her arousal." The more I talked of her and studied her, the more turned on I became.

She began thrusting the fake cock in and out of herself quickly and I knew it had turned her on to hear me describing her. I also realized that soon she would reach her peak and so I continued talking, trying to help her cum even though I wasn't touching her. "The more excited she is the wetter her pussy gets. As she continues thrusting the vibe in and out of herself the more I can see the hair matting around it and the louder the little squishing noise becomes. I can see now why you enjoy that sound when fucking me with a toy, it really does show you how turned on I am."

Robert also began thrusting in and out of me faster and I guessed he was also ready to cum. His hand between my legs began to rub me faster as well as urging me on to my own release.

I heard the vibe making that annoying little squishing sound inside her pussy only it grew louder seconds before she called out her release and I watched as her pussy visibly contracted around the toy cock shoved deeply inside her pussy. The sight of her pussy throbbing around it turned me on enough to send me into my own orgasm where I was able to feel my pussy contracting around my Masters cock. As I cried out my release again, I felt him stiffen and swell inside me moments before his cock let loose deep inside my still contracting pussy.

Afterward, she and I were able to talk a little bit and I learned that though she used to be submissive she was now what was known as a switch. She would play whatever part was needed. Depending on whom she was with and, most importantly, I found out that she didn't mind satisfying herself. She said she used to be in my position, not sure that she wanted to touch or be touched by a woman and her first time she wasn't able to go through with the touching either.

When she left, my master and I went up to his room and laid down. While holding one another Robert asked what I had thought of the night's events, and I hesitantly admitted that I had enjoyed it. He asked if I would be willing to do it again and I admitted that I would but next time I wanted to hold onto the toy that was used on her.

Robert laughed and assured me that it wouldn't be a problem if I were willing to do that.

We fell asleep wrapped tightly in each other's arms and the next morning when we woke up we had a talk and agreed that I should move in with him full time. After all, since I had been willing to have other woman touch me to make him happy. There was obviously no chance of either of us moving on to someone new anytime soon.

12