My Stars Ch. 01

Story Info
A frumpy girl learns she has a lustfully enchanted future.
5.5k words
32.5k
32
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eighteen-year-old Jordan was an introverted girl. Eighteen-year-old Jordan was also very horny and not just run-of-the-mill horny either. Eighteen-year-old Jordan suffered from something doctors called hypersexuality. A condition formerly known as nymphomania.

She masterbated at least seven times a day. Pictures, books, magazines, videos, late night T.V., strangers she spied out the window of her single-occupancy dorm room. Anything and everyone was fodder for her private lust and she longed for the ability to seize from the world everything she so desperately craved.

If she were rich she could have hired people to help her, not doctors or shrinks, she didn't see her conditions as a problem, at least not while she was lost within the throes of it. No, she'd hire people to be with her. Ones she didn't have to talk to - only direct. Or maybe she'd invest in robotics, several robot love-machines would be even better. Like her trusted computer, only with better accessories.

She sighed and moved her hand over her demanding vagina, each rapid motion sent sticky droplets from her onto the linoleum beneath.

To just fuck, fuck, fuck all the time. That would be glorious she thought as she came over and over again while thinking about it. That would be the best life worth living.

If she were braver she might have given herself to other people. Let them use and fulfill her all at the same time. But Jordan wasn't brave, she was shy and so she sat in the dark and touched herself.

"Fap, fap, fap," she said sadly to herself as she finally reached a point where she could think straight again. She glanced at the clock on the shelf above her desk. Would she get a full two hours before her hand went back inside her? Or would it just been an hour? Maybe less? She didn't even wear pyjama bottoms anymore, it was just easier to always be ready.

Then the guilt arrived, crashing down on her like a giant hammer. Her eyes went to the picture of Jesus she kept on the wall and she gulped audibly. She was a sinner, a dirty girl, a slut. Her lip trembled as the roller-coaster of her emotions swept her up into a shameful regret.

"I'm sorry, Jesus," she wept. "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

Once her turmoil had settled she sighed, she was still wide awake and her first class was mere hours away. She'd be tired again for school, she was sure of it.

Jordan worked away on her homework. Keep busy - idle hands are the devil's tools. Study, distract, concentrate.

It all went smoothly for about an hour and a half, until her thoughts drifted back to throbbing cocks, pushing into tight pussies. People groaning and fumbling. Pulsing and pawing at skin both soft and hard. Seminal fluids and blood pumping in living veins.

Jordan switched to an erotic image site as if the mouse in her hand were scalding and only sexy things could prevent burning.

Was that a cartoon of girls with tentacle penises fucking colourful animal-bipeds?

She shivered in disgust, but the longer she stared the more and more aroused by the twisted images she became - fuck it, good enough.

She pulled out her trusty Liloo, the poor vibrator was worn almost down to the mechanics of it. She had to angle it so she didn't hurt herself accidentally on the sharper bits. If it were a pencil there'd barely be a nub left.

Holy fuck, 'Nub' was a sexy word!

She gasped and came everywhere. She was so turned on she sucked her toy and then shamefully (so goddamn, amazingly shamefully) she licked her own juices from her desk and came again while doing so.

Why? Thought Jordan desperately. Why did that get me off? What was with her? Why didn't she have other warm bodies to spend her lust upon? Why wasn't she brave?

She glanced at Jesus and not for the first time she had an orgasm looking at his beautiful, bearded face. How she would love to dampen those whiskers.

Soon she was sickened and exhausted by her efforts. Jordan finally crawled to her bed. Flopping down atop it. She'd rest until her alarm went off and then she would have to spend a new session masterbating fiercely before leaving, just so she could get through one class.

She cried into her comforter for a scant few minutes until sleep claimed her and pulled her down into her fretful, sex charged dreams.

*

"Eighteen!" said a pleasant, female voice. "At long last."

Jordan woke up and looked around. The voice in her dreams had seemed startlingly real. Her room was empty and the alarm on her phone started ringing in the 'Stargaze' tone she'd set it for. Time to get up.

The urge to pee hit her and with it came the rising lust. She just hoped she could finish one before the other became too pressing to ignore.

Jordan stood in the shower, she'd had to take care of both at the same time and found the hot water made her feel less awkward about it. Her life was full of tricks to help her manage day to day.

She rinsed her hands in the shower spray, wishing she could get her mouth on her own pussy for the billionth time, before simply caving in and feeding herself copious amounts of her own feminine cum. Using her fingers until the need to drink it all down had finally past.

She towelled-off and got dressed, rushing outside eating a piece of toast, while throwing on her hooded, black jacket.

"I'm sorry, Jesus!" she yelled as the door closed behind her.

She moved by some of her neighbours, they were all tall and beautiful girls. Each one had been a part of her private fantasies at one point or another. The fact she was reviled by them was icing on the cake as she imagined them forcing her to do degrading things for their amusement and vice-versa.

"Hey, scrag," they all said disdainfully to her as she walked through the hall.

Fiona, Gale and Avril, they were a group of fashionable, party girls. Instinctively she diverted her eyes.

Fiona pulled her hair as she walked by, stripping some strands painfully from her scalp.

Jordan gasped and turned back to them.

"Keep you fucking wank-athons to a minimum, dyke," said Avril angrily. "Your chair squeaks to all hours of the night and I don't need to be put off my beauty-rest by your sick need to finger-bang yourself every ten minutes!"

"I'm sorry," mumbled Jordan, adjusting her glasses.

Gale spat on her face and Jordan winced as her lenses smeared.

They all laughed and walked off, arm in arm.

Jordan squirmed in her panties as she stared longingly at the clear liquid on her glasses. It ran down, dripping slowly and she fought back against her arousal. Gale had touched her, she'd given Jordan a piece of herself.

The hall was empty now and she watched mesmerized by the oozing spittle. Liquid from a pretty girl.

Jordan's tongue came out to taste it and she fought back the urge to vomit as she realized how sick she was being.

Angrily she wiped her eye-glasses on the hem of her knee-length skirt. Fuck them! Fuck them!

Oh, how she wanted to fuck them.

*

She arrived in class and reached her assigned seat. The professor, Mr. Talbot liked everyone organized where he could locate them.

She sat down next of Kale Brooks and glanced at him. He was on the school swim-team and she'd had a crush in him since the first day she'd seen him. His body was compact and hairless. His dark hair gelled-back like those guys from reality television. Hawklike nose and white teeth. She would ride him like a sea-pony.

He glanced at her and she swiftly diverted her eyes, her long, stringy hair concealing her face.

"Hey, Bertha," he said absently before turning back to the girl beside him.

Jordan melted.

"It's Jordan," she said inaudibly. It didn't matter, he knew she existed!

The class started and the professor came in. He was balding and wore a nice suit. Swiftly, Prof. Talbot set his case down and began his discussion about the importance of civil law.

Jordan took notes until the dampness between her legs became too much to ignore. Noisily, she got up and took her purse to the washroom. She opened a stall and pulled out her large buttplug. As if on autopilot she lubed it up and set it on the seat before angling her anus so she could sit down on it. The fullness of it stretching her ass and filling her bowels made her cum. She gripped the stall walls and sighed softly in release. Once settled she pulled her panties back up and her skirt down over her knees.

She noticed the wetness on the hem of her skirt as she adjusted. It was the remnants of Gale's spit. Still exactly where she had wiped it. Moist, as if it might never dry.

She rolled her eyes disappointedly and quickly sucked the material into her mouth, running her tongue over the dampness while swallowing repeatedly amid her soft moans.

Her hand plunged between her legs once more and she rubbed furiously at her clit until she climaxed again with the thought of Gale and she being hammered side by side by Kale's willing cock.

"Enough," she ordered aloud, suddenly feeling guilty. She spat out her long skirt and left the stall to wash her hands and face.

"Freedom," said a chipper female voice and Jordan turned off the water and spun to see who was there. The bathroom was empty and she was fairly certain she was going mad.

"Is someone there?" she asked. There was no answer.

She headed for the door and was slammed away as a group of girls came in. They chatted and strutted, none of them even looking at her, even as Jordan's temple smacked the edge of the paper towel dispenser.

She fought back tears and rubbed her head. The five girls just talked among themselves loudly and fixed their make-up. She stifled a sob of pain and exited before they decided to leave and bowl her over again.

Jordan moved down the hallway, a boy on his phone stopped talking as she walked by. She looked at him, thinking he might be interested in her.

"Oh my God," he said covering his face. "Bro, no shit, I was just crop-dusted by the nastiest smelling bitch that ever lived."

Wide-eyed, Jordan bit her lip to keep from screaming as she ran back to class. She resumed her seat, checking periodically to see if she really did smell. She held her throbbing head and adjusted the depth of her buttplug by shifting on her cheeks.

She listened to Professor Talbot and wished her day were already over.

*

Jordan got home and ate quickly. Pairs figuring-skating was on and she stripped down to get comfortable - she could never resist figure-skating outfits.

She squirted all over the towel she'd brought with her to bed. Jordan was lost in the shiver of ecstasy, when a clapping sounded out, accompanied by a loud woman's squeal of enjoyment that filled her room.

Her heart skipped several beats and Jordan sat up to see a tall, tanned, naked 'woman' standing behind her.

"Oh, my girl," said the gorgeous, blonde lady in a sweet, Scottish lilt. "Look at you, all grown up."

"Who are you?" gasped Jordan. She noted the curving antlers set atop the woman's head. Next she noticed the alien slant of her eyes and the length of her sharply pointed ears.

For the first time in her life Jordan feared for her safety.

"I am Helena," she said with a dazzling, sharp-toothed grin as she set a cloven-hoofed foot on the girl's bedspread. "Queen of the northern Fey!"

A large, flaccid penis dangled several inches down her leg, it swayed like a pendulum that both hypnotized and horrified the girl by its mere presence alone.

"Please don't kill me," said Jordan fearfully of the exuberant creature.

"Okay," agreed Helena with a giggle and a playful shrug.

"What do you want?" asked Jordan, her usual shyness forgotten as she stared at the strange woman.

"You of course," said the hoofed blonde, reaching out to take Jordan's small hands in her own sharply taloned ones. "You're a woman now. As your mother, I am here to instruct you in our ways."

"I think you might have the wrong person... uh... ma'am," replied the college student nervously. "I have a mother at home."

"Oh, nay my dear, those were you're guardians. The mortals I left you with. You are 'my' child."

Jordan shook her head, "I'm sorry, but-"

"Have you ever felt strange, girl?" asked the grand creature. "Felt you didn't belong, or had cravings you couldn't explain?"

Jordan found it easy to agree with all of those questions.

"You're a fey, my child," said Helena. "One of the charmed-folk."

"But," she said indicating to herself. "I don't look like you."

"Do you want to?" asked the tall woman.

"Should I?" asked Jordan bewildered by what was happening.

"That's up to you," said Helena as if it were as simple as Jordan making up her mind about it.

"Can I make myself less," she struggled for the polite way to say what she needed to. "Less aroused by things."

Helena didn't follow and shook her head.

"Less always wanting... sex," she whispered the last part as it were a very dirty word.

Helena looked shocked and shrieked in horror, "You want to be more like the dwarves!"

"What?" asked Jordan, afraid she'd offended the frightening creature, especially when she saw the sharp canine teeth that the woman possessed bordered in a frown. "No, no. I don't think so. You mean like short-ish people?"

"The Aidūn," said Helena with distaste. "The stone-folk. Nasty, greedy blighters. Always with their rules and grumpy dispositions. You nay want to be a dwarf, do you, my love?"

"I don't know," answered Jordan. "I don't think so?"

"The urges are what make a fey," said Helena. "Without our passion, we might as well be made of wood. Without our lust, we return to the stillness that existed before the universe was formed. Do want to be a carving, girl?"

"Definitely not," she answered holding her hands up defensively as the creature flashed a talon before her eyes. "Please, let's not do that."

Helena smiled as though satisfied by her answer, "Good. But if you want to have something, anything, it's your choice."

"It is?" asked Jordan.

"Aye, dear," she answered. "They're your stars after all."

"My stars?" asked the student perplexed.

"Of course," confirmed the creature again, her long hair falling away to reveal a pair of perfect and very large breasts. "You don't think I would touch them."

"I could touch them," Jordan said licking her lips.

"Of course you can," said Helena. "They're yours."

"They are?" she asked looking up from the creature's nipples to her sparkling green eyes. "What are?"

"Your... oh, my," laughed Helena. "Have I even shown you?"

"Not... sure," replied the girl honestly.

The magnificent creature laughed loudly and her room melted from around them. Gone, as if reality were made of tiny pebbles - sand suddenly washed away by a surging tide. When the shifting stopped they were surrounded by a moonlit garden of navy leaves, soft grey marble bridges and glowing pathways.

"Welcome to the Night-Orchard," said Helena in a mystical way. "The realm of fairy dreams."

Jordan looked around and saw several other creatures were present. There was a handsome, horned man with a goat's lower body that watched her with great interest from his perch in a nearby tree.

A squat green thing, with bulging eyes and hands like a frog's walked behind them along the path.

And in the woods, something big and hairy, a snarling shadow that paced along beside them just out of sight.

Jordan jumped as a pair of slimy hands grabbed her buttocks and separated them.

"She has something in her," croaked the frog-man with surprise.

"She does?" asked Helena intrigued. The woman crouched down and held Jordan's arm so she couldn't pull away. "It's a black thing!"

Claws touched the buttplug and Jordan was overcome with carnality.

"Best let me, milady," said the squat man-thing. "May be a dwarven trap."

"In my daughter's rectum?" shrieked Helena distraughtly.

"Can't be too careful, your grace," he croaked.

"Hang on, my lovely," Helena said hugging her tightly. "Yerbert will extract the device!"

The plug started to come out and she gasped in pleasure. Then the slimy fingers slipped and it settled back inside of her. Over and over this was repeated until cum ran down her legs.

"She sprung a leak!" cried Yerbert. "Best leave it in, your majesty. No telling what those darned Aidūn have done to her!"

"Can the stars help?" urgently pleaded the tall woman.

"We can only hope!" declared the frogman.

"Hurry, my dear," said Helena ushering her along the path.

Jordan, more clearheaded, didn't have the courage to tell her it was just a sex toy, especially not after all the drama and worry.

She was led to a still pond, the shape of a four-leaf clover. The water within was black, dark and thick like oil.

"This is the Pool of Possibility," the woman said. "Within it every fey may behold and mend their stars. Look inside my dear. Tell me what you see."

Jordan glanced within, at first she saw nothing, until one by one small points of radiance began to shine up from the sable liquid.

"I see pin-pricks of light," she said and the creature nodded eagerly.

"Your stars," Helena held up a hand, starting at the top left leaf and waving her claw counterclockwise at all four parts, stopping at the top right. "Physical, Intellectual, Spiritual and Glamour. You may increase or decrease the light of one or all of them. Upon the setting of the sun's next light all you have set into motion shall be made real for you."

Jordan looked at the physical pool - height, weight, skin tone, hair tone, muscle, dexterity, endurance, youth, a variety of appearance stars and of course various body parts.

The intellect one dealt with intelligence and knowledge, brain functions and memory.

Spiritual was all personality, faith, willpower, desires, sexual proclivities and conscience.

Glamour though was very interesting it had stars like - age limit, locomotion, enchantment, conjuration and individual mortals. She selected individual mortals and saw that within she could call up any living person in the world and see their stars as well.

She pulled up the girl, Gale, from her dorm. She could see fragments of Gale's memories, see her sexual preferences and desires. Jordan got the sense she could modify the brightness of the other's intellect, faith and personality traits... anything really.

She wondered if what she did to Gale in the pool would truly changed anything back home.

"Everything," whispered Helena as if reading her mind. "Mortals are malleable things, easily altered by their betters and you my dear are one of the best."

"If you're a queen?" asked Jordan expectantly over her shoulder.

"Then you - my princess," replied the woman in a pleased way.

Jordan's amazement was growing. She looked at the star that held her sex-drive and saw it was dazzling, as were many of the ones that denoted what she would find sexually appealing. She immediately saw many of the more noxious fetishes were almost black, to be dimmed so much they were barely noticeable and she breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed she had some saving graces after all.

She reached down over the ledge to touched the one that dictated her horniness. She cast a glance at her escort and saw disappointment on Helena's enchanting face.

Jordan struck upon a better idea and switched to her spiritual leaf, spotting her willpower and self-control stars. She brightened them quite a bit. Helena seemed intrigued by her change of mind and Jordan really hoped they helped her when she eventually got back.

Next she went physical and brightened many of the stars that were associated with personal beauty and other superficial things. Making herself as lovely as she could ever hope to be. She reduced her weight, changed her hair qualities and colour, reduced her body odour and finally made her ass and boobs snare-drum tight. She also made herself tougher and faster. She didn't know what all the changes would do, but she wanted to give herself everything she could, on the off-chance she never made it back to the orchard.

12