My Stars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kale threw his head back and issued very manly moan. He swung her and set her on her back upon the tiles of the floor. His thrusting now was purposeful. She could sense his impending orgasm mingling with her own.

"I can't stop," he warned her.

"Don't," she insisted. "Fill me, give me everything!"

He cried out as his climax arrived and she followed, the thrill pushing the limits of her mind and body. They came as one and she felt the power of his orgasm, the way it slammed him, as though his body had been painlessly thrown to the floor. How it left him lightheaded and drained of all the anger and tension from his being. Leaving him a tired, quiet shell of who he had been moments before.

Her own orgasm radiated like a supernova from her, each wave blinding her mind to her non-stop thoughts and constant worries. Stripping away her consciousness to replace it with an incandescent glow; a beautiful blanket that both wrapped her in its warm embrace even as it set her completely free.

When she returned to the mortal plane Jordan was completely wrecked from their efforts. She lay with Kale collapsed atop her, breathing more deeply than she ever had before.

"That was incredible," she said to him. She hadn't felt so wonderful in long time.

He didn't reply and she wondered if he had fallen asleep.

"Kale?" she asked and carefully slid out from under him. She turned him over and saw his eyes were only half closed, his irises were crossed, as if he had lost all muscle control.

"Kale?" she urged, shaking him. "Kale!"

*

The paramedics brought Kale out on a gurney. Jordan stood, dressed once again and watching with the other student onlookers.

She listened to some of the first-responders as they quietly spoke with campus security.

"Nineteen-years-old and he's showing every sign of a combined stroke and heart-attack," said the fireman to the campus cops. "I don't know what he got into, but I'd say until they get some blood tests done on him you should figure this was drug related and advise your people."

"There was a girl in there as well," said the old security guard who had been reading the paper when she came into the athletics building earlier. "I check the cameras, but they're almost useless when the lights are off."

"Remember what she looked like at all?" asked another security guard.

The older man waggled a finger and then threw his hands up, "It's fuzzy. She was white, I think. Had long hair, light coloured, I believe. I can't recall completely."

"A long-haired girl," scoffed the other guard sarcastically. "Let's get that APB out, that's only what a full third of the campus population and surrounding neighbourhoods. No problem."

The older guard scowled at him and turned to the fireman, "How's the kid going to be?"

"I've only ever seen this in guys three times his age," said the rescue worker. "Their bodies can't take some sort of stress or overexertion, but it's also generally combined with decades of poor diet and a completely sedentary life style. Almost every time they fall into a coma and likely die. Maybe two percent of them find some sort of life after stroking-out this bad. For most it's a vegetative state, hooked up to tubes and I.V.s to help keep 'em alive."

Kale was a vegetable? Jordan felt awful and now the whole experience had left a bad taste in her mouth.

She'd just wanted to share herself with him. But somehow her magic must have overloaded his body and mind. She wanted to impress him, not ruin him. There had to be something she could do.

She looked up at the lightening sky above and suddenly remembered - the Night-Orchard!

She could fix Kale's stars. She nodded her head. At dawn Jordan promised him she would make it all better.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
fascinating (classical definition)

WmEmily, it was a whimsy, that I started reading this story. I find myself enjoying your unique creation and how cleverly you are developing this storyline.

I am looking forward to further developments in your future postings.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Stars Ch. 01 Previous Part
My Stars Series Info

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Innocent Devil’s Harem Ch. 01 Kai’s Secret is found out by the Two Women he loves.in NonHuman
What I Became One hook-up changes me into something else.in Erotic Horror
New Experiences You should always be careful who you say yes to on Tinder.in NonHuman
More Stories