My Stars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small group of men and women in the bedroom fell on each other. Kissing and groping one another's bodies with unequal abandon.

She motioned with a finger for Gale to come to her, "Hello, pretty."

The other coed ran her soft hands all over Jordan's form. Her lips kissed her neck and her fingers traced her supple breasts and hardened nipples.

Jordan indicated that the others should clear off the bed. They slithered like snakes to entwine on the floor at her feet and with no effort at all she tossed Gale onto the vacated mattress.

She climbed atop of the other girl. The brunette moaned in ecstasy as she brought her lips down upon hers.

"Such delights," Jordan breathed and as she did so rose-scented mist spilled from between her lips. "Such perfection."

Jordan exhaled slowly toward the ceiling as Gale ran her tongue over her toned stomach. Tracing her belly button and nibbling her skin.

She pulled Gale's hair, drawing a yelp and pleased smile from her, "You like to suck cocks?"

Gale's eyes flare and she licked her lips as she nodded.

"Time to learn how to suck something new."

Gale laid on her back and Jordan placed her sex over the other's bright red lips. As Gale began to eat her in earnest, Jordan panted and breathed more mist into the room.

The coiling fog wrapped around the orgy participants on the floor, driving their lust to new heights. Jordan watched as the men fucked the women on the bare carpet. Their cries and groans pleasing her immensely. They were just toys, inconsequential things for her amusement, she could see it all clearly now.

She stepped off the bed and disrobed both herself and Gale. Once naked she tasted the wetness between other girl's legs and angled her own ass in the air.

"Somebody fuck me," she commanded.

Soon a hard dick, lubed by someone else's body inched its way inside of her. It was thick and ready. She didn't care who it was, as long as it filled her.

She returned to Gale's waiting snatch and licked deeply as the stranger mounted her from behind.

Soon Gale screamed and bucked. Her orgasm from Jordan's tongue was so intense it nearly knocked her from the bed.

"Harder," urged Jordan and the guy behind her complied. Slamming his member more forcefully into her. She came with a long moan and shuddered while holding onto Gale's sweaty body.

"Cum," breathed Jordan, more mist spilling from her. She grabbed Gale's neck and pulled her down so that they could service the man together.

Their stranger was jacking his cock and making all sorts of delicious noises. Gale and Jordan slathered the shaft and head with their tongues and mouths. Pulling and willing him to give them all he had.

With a shout he exploded, long sticky ropes of cum shooting from him. The two girls tried to catch as much as they could, but it was a powerful that went all over.

The man collapsed to the floor and Jordan shared his seed with Gale in several long kisses. Two more female coeds from the floor crawled onto the bed and licked the missed portions from their faces and bodies. It felt amazing and Jordan revelled in sharing with them as well.

"More," she insisted and the two attractive blondes went down on she and Gale. Tasting their bodies and delving throughly into their soaked vaginas - licking and slurping down a they could as they went.

Once satisfied, Jordan sat up and stepped over the pile of writhing bodies beneath her. She opened the door to the room and found the scene in the hallway was similar to the one in Gale's dorm room. The corridor and adjacent rooms were filled with sweet-smelling mist that surrounded and penetrated all of the people within it.

Bodies wrapped around each other. Hard-ons filling any hole offered them and hungry mouths not wasting a drop. Jordan smiled at what she had caused and knew instinctively that the simple creatures surrounding her would have only blurred memories of the night, accompanied by pleasurable sensations of adventure and exaltation.

She dipped down to pull a large cock-head into her mouth. Testing the pre-cum and pussy juices of the people he had already been with. She slurped and sucked, enjoying the feeling of the soft, yet firm flesh filling her mouth.

She released the sizeable rod and guided into a sopping hole close-by. Placing a hand on the dark-haired man's back to aid him in fucking the petite asian girl beneath him.

She looked over at Brody and Josh to discover they were in a worsening predicament. No one wanted to include them it seemed. They were desperately horny but unable to do anything about it as they walked pant-less through the fog, their limp dicks flopping uselessly.

"Fuck me," whined Brody to Josh.

"No, you fuck me, you stupid bottom!" came his friend's ever so annoyed reply.

They seemed so unhappy and Jordan smiled wickedly. They'd apparently messed with the wrong fairy princess.

Fulfilled for now, Jordan left the mortals to their play. There'd be many more delights to come, of that she was positive.

*

The hospital room was dark and empty as the three women walked inside. The machines beeped and compressed as they worked to monitor and keep the young man in the bed alive.

"A very peculiar case," said the brunette named Sadie. She checked the chart and adjusted her stylish top.

"So young to be afflicted by something so devastating," said red-haired Flora as she swiped the hair from Kale's forehead.

"One might think it were almost unnatural," said Petra the blonde one and leader of their coven.

"Like his mind were overloaded," added Sadie.

"His heart broken," said Flora with pouting lips.

"From pleasure?" wondered Petra.

"From magic," corrected Sadie.

"Oh, dear," said Flora with a laugh as she kissed the boy's forehead tenderly.

"He was naked when they found him," agreed Petra.

"Having had sex with a girl no one can recall," said Sadie.

"A Fey," mused Flora sliding a cold-iron knife from the sheath on her thigh as she tasted the creature on her lips.

"A Fey princess," proposed Petra with an excited smile.

"Rare," said Sadie.

"Powerful," said Flora as she licked her long tongue along her blade.

"Someone should relieve her of her burdens," declared Petra.

"My niece goes to this poor boy's school," offered Sadie.

"Perhaps she can help us," said Flora expectantly.

"Perhaps it's time we initiated her into our fold?" suggested Petra.

"I'll call her," agreed Sadie retrieving her phone from her clutch.

"How fortunate," giggled Flora as she ran the knife tip gently along the side of Kale's cheek.

"What was your niece's name again?" asked Petra.

"Gale," said Sadie holding a hand over the phone's receiver.

"Gale," echoed Flora as she drove the knife deep into Kale's breastplate.

"Gale," said Petra, watching transfixed as the blood began to pool across he young man's still chest. "I can't wait to visit this school."

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
chifighterchifighterover 8 years ago
nice

A vary nice start to a great story I hope to read more later tell then

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Stars Ch. 02 Previous Part
My Stars Series Info

Similar Stories

A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Font of Fertility Ch. 01 Jeremiah finds out about his magic dick.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
N is for Nude Camping at a clothing optional resort changed things.in Mature
The Preacher Man The world is ruled by a single, global theocracy.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories