My Stay at Brian's

Story Info
Coworker shows his friend great hospitality.
1.8k words
3.92
33.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever noticed that bad things all seem to happen at the same time? My car was having transmission troubles and had been in the shop three times already. They'd better get it fixed this time. Then the landlord terminated my lease and told me I have to be out in 30 days. Try as I might, I could not find another place to live until the first of next month.

At least my job was hassle free. In fact it was Brian, a co-worker, who offered me a room in his large house. "No, really, Vickie and I have a large house and only the two of us. We don't have kids to bother you. You can have a guest room to yourself and stay as long as you like."

Well, that's a generous offer. I can pay rent, but he wouldn't hear of it. But I know I can slip him a few bucks to help on groceries.

Ok, it was Friday; I don't have a car until Monday and had most of my things in storage. So I packed one suitcase and was leaving with Brian at the end of the day. Work was work, what can you say. At quitting time, I stowed my suitcase in the back of Brian's car and we headed out to his place. I knew he lived at the edge of town, not exactly in the country, but damn near.

We were just about to his driveway when he turned and said, "Don't be alarmed or think anything's amiss, but I keep my wife naked when she's at home. She has a terrific body and I just can't stand to cover it up. I mean, why try to hide it, right?"

"Uh, yeah, I mean it's your house and your wife." I was thinking Wow! But there was nothing else I could say. We walked in the door and Brian yelled, "Hi, honey, I'm home." To me, "You can leave your bag here for now."

I followed him through the house to the kitchen. She wasn't exactly naked, since she was cooking I suppose an apron was allowed. So except for a pink apron around her waist and tied at the back, she was indeed naked.

I don't blame him! Beautiful tits, gorgeous ass! No wonder he doesn't want to cover up that body!

"This is Wayne, darling. He's going to stay with us for a few days until his apartment is ready."

"Hi, there." She smiled at me. I'm thinking what a lucky guy Brian is! She's a gem. "Make yourself at home, Wayne."

Brian looked at her and said, "And you're to do anything and everything to make his stay pleasant, Vickie, understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

Wow, I never met a wife who called her husband sir. The meal was excellent. We chatted about various things. After we were through, Brian and I got up and went into the den. I offered to help with the cleaning up, but Brian intervened, not unkindly, saying, "That's her job."

In the den we found the day's sports news on TV. We chatted about sports amiably, but in about 15 minutes, Vickie came into the room, and Brian just said, "Ok, you know you owe me time in the corner." She just kind of bowed her head but said nothing; went over to a bare corner as if it were Her Place, and quietly stood facing the corner. We still chatted but I couldn't help but look over at her beautiful backside every few minutes.

"This isn't a punishment, but I found she needs this calming time in the corner on a daily basis. It's easier to keep her demeanor calm and accepting. She is by nature a nervous, fidgety person. I'm trying to teach her to find her inner peace."

I had nothing to comment on this, so said nothing. Then he continued, "Now, when her time in the corner is finished, I am going to punish her. But she knows this already." I must've looked puzzled. He said, "She knows she is to be completely naked whenever I am home. She may wear an apron during the day; but when I walk through that door, and I even called out 'hi honey I'm home' for her benefit, she should've removed it before we made it to the kitchen."

Well, after an hour and a half, he gave her permission to go to the bathroom and return. She came back into the room, quietly knelt at his side waiting. He'd cleared off the coffee table immediately in front of him. She quietly lay across the short table, just as though she'd done it many times before. He reached under the couch and pulled out a Ping-Pong paddle and without another word started smacking her ass. Over and over. She tried to keep quiet, probably for my benefit, but soon her dignity was gone and she was sobbing, though she didn't try to shield her bottom or try to move or get up.

After the spanking, she got up, and knelt by his feet on the floor, just quietly trying to pull herself together. She was facing the wall, however, and not me or the TV. When her crying quieted, Brian started talking to me.

"We were a regular two job couple for almost six years. Children didn't come, but that was ok, we were happy with each other, happy with this great older house we found and fixed up together. Then Vickie's job started going downhill. She didn't get the raise she expected, they cut her hours, she got a new boss whom she couldn't stand. I could tell she was just so miserable, and you know yourself, when you come to the point when you Hate your job, your life is hell.

"We went out to eat one evening, and after we came home, sat on the couch facing each other, sharing a bottle of wine. I said Darling, I'd love to tell you to quit your job, but there are so many expenses now, I'm not sure we could make it.' She asked what expenses could we cut out if she did quit. I said for one thing, I would sell your car, I would cut up your credit cards, I wouldn't have the added expenses of clothing, and other things that go along with you working. She said what if you do all those things. I would do Anything you say, just so you let me quit and stay home and be your wife.

"I sat there looking at her. Finally I said, If you would agree to be my slave; I mean a really submissive wife, who would stay home and wait on me hand and foot, do everything I tell you to do without question or comment. Just accept that I am your sir and master, then yes, you may quit your job.

"Well, we looked into each other's eyes for a long time and finally she said, Yes, I will do that. I asked her to give me her purse. I took the money she had, and her keys, and while she took a quick shower, I burned the whole purse out in the trashcan. I met her in the bedroom as she came out of the shower and told her to lay spread eagle across the bed. I taped her mouth, and tied her wrists and ankles to the bed. Then I took my belt and just started beating her ass while talking to her.

"This is for all the crummy meals you threw together after work. And for all the times you were late coming home or too stressed from your job to be civil to me. This is for all the bills you run up for stupid things you don't even need to buy..... I kept lecturing her and spanking her until it was like an orgasm and I finally got it out of my system. Then I covered us both and we slept.

"The next day I went through her things and threw away everything she didn't need, like all of her cosmetics, and most all of her clothes. I wrote out a letter of resignation and faxed it to her boss. Then I laid down the rules, and I think we've both been much happier ever since." He looked at her in the corner. "You may go upstairs and wait for our guest in the guest room. You will pleasure him and do whatever he asks of you. I will see you in the morning."

Well, I couldn't believe my ears, but after she left the room, he told me to enjoy the evening. Being with me for the night would indeed be a treat for her, and she would Love it. Well, damn it, I'll love it too, I couldn't wait!

That night was heaven. Her bottom was still sore, but the red marks enhanced my excitement every time I saw them against her white ass. She pleasured my big cock with her mouth over and over. It was like she couldn't get enough of it. She'd put her lily-white hands around the base of him and lick him up and down and around and then kiss him, and run her tongue around the rim of the head. Soon as she thought he was ready (and he was always ready) she'd suck him deeply into her mouth. I swear she thought she was going to swallow him, pulling him in deeper down her throat.

I'd try to hold off, but I'd come and she'd lick up all the white cum from my big black cock. I said once, "I have a feeling you really like doing this." She said, "Wayne, you're the first black man I've ever been with, and I wanted to make it special."

"Honey, you're making it special all right!" We fucked and fucked, and then would doze off for awhile, and before I knew it there was this marvelous sucking on my cock again. I think that was her favorite thing to do!

Well, I wasn't trying to count how many times I came in her mouth or how many times I fucked her pussy. I never got around to sticking it in her ass, but since I'll be here several more days, I'll be sure to get it in there sometime before I leave.

The next morning when I awoke, she was already out of the bed. I could smell coffee and bacon, and after I showered and dressed, I found my way to the kitchen. Brian was sitting at the table, while Vickie was cooking.

"Good morning, Wayne. Did you have a good night?"

"It was wonderful, thank you Brian, I certainly didn't expect this much hospitality!"

"Well, Vickie doesn't get out much or see many strangers these days. I knew she'd enjoy it." He was eating breakfast, and Vickie was putting a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me and smiling.

"How does fishing sound, or would you rather do something else?"

"Hey, man, I don't have a car to do anything else. Fishing sounds great."