My Step-Mom's a Nude Model Ch. 01

Story Info
Carol and her secret are revealed; Andy gets a helping hand.
4.9k words
4.5
227.5k
364

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Special thanks to Ciguardian for both his editing and literary input.

*****

Andy sat at the kitchen table looking at the upcoming class schedule and wondering what classes he should take during the next semester. At 19 years old he was about to start his second semester at the local University where he was majoring in computer sciences but like all universities he was also required to take elective classes not associated with his major. The problem was that there wasn't anything that he was really interested in and he had to sign-up for classes by the end of the day.

"Good Morning, kiddo."

Startled, Andy nearly jumped from his chair as he looked up to see Carol standing at the kitchen counter. All thought of classes was instantly forgotten as he watched her move around the kitchen getting breakfast ready. Carol was married to his dad and technically his step-mom, although in his all-to-frequent dreams about her she was anything but the motherly type.

She and his father had met on-line after Andy's mom had died of cancer the year before and had immediately hit it off. In what seemed like a whirl-wind romance Andy's dad had gone to New York and the two of them had been married after only 4 months. Now they were slowly settling into a "normal" routine as a family. That is if you consider a step-son fantasizing about his step-mother "normal".

"So what are you doing?"

Shaken from his fantasizing Andy replied, "Ahhh ... nothing really. I'm just looking at the list of class's available next semester. I need to find something to fulfill my elective requirement and I'm not really sure what I want to take."

"Oh. Would you like some help?" Carol asked as she seemed to glide across the floor to stand next to him. She was dressed in an ivory robe and high-heels, and Andy couldn't help but marvel at her beauty. "So what are the choices?" she asked as she leaned over to look at the schedule causing the top of the robe to open slightly and allow Andy the briefest glimpse of her breasts and nipples before he averted his eyes.

"Well. I could take one of the sports and recreation classes but with the weather still so cold I'm not sure what they would be doing except running around in the gym or I could take a history class for the fun of it. I'm just not sure."

"How about this one?" Carol said as she pointed to a class listed in the book.

Looking at where her finger was pointing Andy saw the title; Beginner and Intermediate Photography before starting to laugh. "You've got to be kidding; ME with a camera?"

"And why not? After all, a camera is pretty much nothing more than a computer that takes a picture, right? Besides, your dad has shown me some of the pictures you've taken on your vacations and I think they're pretty good. You seem to have a natural eye for lighting and the beauty of the subject. But it's your choice ..." she said as she picked up her coffee and headed to the back patio to enjoy the start of the day.

"I'll think about it," Andy called after her as he watched her leave before quickly grabbing the schedule book and almost running to his bedroom. The house was built in a "T" form with his room being the one at the base of the "T". Originally, it had been his mother's craft room since it allowed sunlight in from three sides but all that Andy was interested in was the view that he got of the patio. Barely getting there in time he arrived just as Carol removed her robe and stretched out on the lawn chair to sun bathe. For the briefest moment he was treated to the sight of her breasts hanging below her as she bent over to lay on the chair but the sight more than made up for what he couldn't see. Her hair was blonde and hung down over her shoulders to the top of her breasts, her skin was tanned with just a hint of any tan lines, much to Andy's good fortune, and her body was one that could have easily been in some of the adult magazines he had hidden in his room but it was her eyes that seemed to captivate him ... ahhhh ... her eyes were a blue/gray that seemed to draw a person into them and never let you go.

Andy's cock instantly began to harden at the sight before him and he pulled down his jogging shorts to let it free. Instinctively, he wrapped his hand around it and began to stroke himself as he imagined what it would be like to be Carol's lover. All too quickly he felt his balls tighten and his cum start to boil up the length and it was at that exact moment that he saw Carol stand up and face his window, cupping her breasts as if offering them to him. Unable to hold back any longer his cum shot from his cock across his desk, covering the open pages of his schedule book. "Aaaaaarrrgghhhhh," he moaned as he tried to keep Carol from hearing him but it wasn't enough.

Carol suddenly looked directly at his window and a knowing smile appeared before she picked up her robe and threw it over her shoulder as she walked back in the house.

Collapsing on his bed, the image of her looking at his window thrilled and troubled him. "Did she hear me? Could she see me through the window? And what did her smile mean?" he wondered until there was suddenly a knock on his door.

"Andy? Andy, are you OK? I thought I heard a noise? Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Mmmmmm ... no. Mmmmm, I'm fine. I ... ahhhh ... I dropped some water on my schedule book. That's all."

"Ok. Well if you need any more help just let me know. Ok?"

"Ya, ok. Thanks," he replied as he quickly pulled up his shorts while taking the schedule book and throwing it in the trash. "Come what may," he had decided ... photography class it was.

The next two weeks flew by as he prepared for his classes and after school started he barely saw his father or Carol. He was up at five o'clock each morning to get in some time swimming before his classes started at eight and didn't usually end until well after four o'clock. Add the time spent with his Study Group and he seldom got home before eight or nine o'clock each evening. He had taken 16 credits and the only light spot seemed to be his photography class; Carol had been right. Just as she'd said, he did seem to have a natural talent for photography along with an ability to catch the beauty of his subject matter; but today would be different though he didn't know it yet.

As usual the instructor was standing at the front of the class as he walked in but something seemed different. Taking a seat he looked around and realized that there wasn't a subject or topic listed on the board as there usually was which meant ... he had no idea.

"Good morning, ladies and gentleman. Today we were to cover the material pertaining to textures, lighting and shading but we've been honored with the presence of a professional model who was volunteered to be part of our presentation today. She will be allowing you to ask questions about her modeling career. She has also graciously agreed to volunteer as the subject for your next assignment which deals with partial nudes. After she has finished answering your questions she wall also be scheduling a time with each of you to meet to complete your assignment. Now remember, she is a PROFESSIONAL MODEL and is to be treated as such. I don't usually allow this type of photography this early in your studies so don't make me regret it! Now if I may introduce your model ... Goldie Star."

Enthralled by the idea of doing nude photography even if it was just a partial-nude, Andy was not prepared for what he saw when he looked up from the notebook he had been using to take notes. There in the front of the classroom stood his step-mother, Carol.

Dressed in the same ivory robe that she had been wearing the day he saw her sun-bathing she walked to an elevated stool at the front of the class and took a seat. "Good morning, everyone; my professional name is Goldie Star. I am originally from England and began modeling when I was 18 years old. Sorry, but a lady never tells exactly how old she is so I'm not going to tell you how long ago that was. I am 5-foot, 3-inches tall and weight 110lb. My measurements are 34DD-24-34 and 'Yes' for those who may be curious my breasts have been enhanced, thought only slightly. I moved here from New York awhile ago and recently decided to return to modeling after taking some time off. That brings me to the second reason I'm here. As your instructor told you I'm volunteering to help you but I'm also looking for a new photographer to work with; someone new and fresh to help me in the next stage of my career. Now are there any questions?"

Andy sat there slowly absorbing everything he had just heard as he thought, "My step-mom is a nude model and has been for almost 9 years. I wonder if dad knows? Did he know she was here and that she was going to be posing for this class? And was it just chance or had she planned on doing this when she suggested he take this photography class?" Unsure about what to say or do Andy continued to sit there while the question and answer session continued until the instructor spoke.

"Ok, everyone; since we are limited by the time we have here in class I have decided to split the class up into pairs who will then schedule a time and place to meet Ms. Star for your photography session. Unfortunately, we have an odd number of students so one of you will have to meet with her independently. Do I have any volunteers?" Instantly every male in the class, except Andy who was still deep in thought, raised there hand and laughter filled the room.

Silently Goldie looked at all the raised hands in the class before leaning closer to the instructor and whispering to him as she pointed at Andy.

"Ok, Andy since you chose not to raise your hand I think I can probably trust you the most in comparison to some others in this class," at which point another round of laughter filled the room, "so you'll be doing an independent session with your model." Instantly the laughter was replaced with moans of disappointment as the males in the class stared enviously at Andy.

Yet, in his confused state Andy seemed to hear "... with your mother, instead of with your model."

"Now ...," the instructor paused, "... if you'll all look up here and please pay attention, Ms. Star has offered to give you all a preview of what will be entailed in photographing a model."

All eyes instantly turned to where she was sitting as she slowly lowered the robe exposing first one shoulder and then both while pulling the robe tight around her breasts before stopping for just a few seconds. Smiling seductively, she then lowered the robe to expose the top of both breasts, stopping just above the nipples before proceeding and dropping the robe to expose one breast and then the other for all to see. Soft gasps and whispers filled the room as she sat there with the robe wrapped around her waist as the instructor spoke of various textures of skin and the use of filters depending on the lighting.

Yet, Andy's eyes seemed to be glued to her as she looked around the room until their eyes met and a small smile appeared on her face. Overcome by it's affect he almost missed the rest of the instructor's comments.

"... for next week I want each of you to tell me exactly how many poses your model just provided. I also want a list of which poses you'd like to use with Ms. Star as well as a detailed reason why you chose those poses. Ms. Star has also asked that you provide a list of three different settings that you'd like to use for your photo session along with a contact phone number. She will then review your poses and settings before contacting you to make arrangements regarding the time and place of your photo session. Now then are there any more questions?" he asked as he looked around the class. When no one raised their hand he ended, "Ok, then, I'll see you all next week. Class dismissed."

Still lost in thought, Andy didn't notice the class room empty until he looked up at the clock and realized that he was going to be late for his next class if he didn't hurry. The rest of the day seemed a blur as Andy went from one class to the next while thinking about the events in photo class until it was time to go home and even then he couldn't stop thinking about it.

Entering the house he was actually happy that no one seemed to be there as he quickly went to his room to begin the homework for his various classes. By nine-thirty everything was done except one ... his photo class assignment. Sitting there he relived the events of the class as he tried to count the number of poses Goldie had taken; clothed, one shoulder exposed, both shoulders exposed, breast partially exposed, one breast exposed, both breasts exposed ... but what about when she looked directly at me? Did that count as a pose as well? He wondered before deciding to only count the six different poses everyone in the class would have noted. Finally done he was surprised by the sound of her voice, this time at the doorway to his room.

"Hey, kiddo. What you doing?" she asked.

"Homework."

"Anything special?"

Andy stared at her curiously as he realized that Carol was acting as if the events in the photo class hadn't taken place and decided to go along with it. "Ya, well, we had a model today in photo class and we have to decide how many different poses she took."

"Well, that doesn't sound too hard."

Actually, it is. I mean there are six poses I'm certain of, but then she looked into the class and seemed to take on one more pose that most others wouldn't have noticed except the person she was looking at."

"So how is it that you noticed it then?"

"I was the one she was looking at."

"Ahhhhh, in that case the choice is yours to make. You can include all the poses you saw or you can list just the poses she gave for everyone and keep the last one for yourself as a gift from the model."

"In that case I think I'll just keep the last one for me. I'd hate it if the instructor thought I couldn't count." Andy replied as he began to laugh.

Carol quickly joined in and they were both still laughing when Andy's dad, John, came down the hallway.

"Hey, what's the joke?"

Turning Carol looked at him, "Nothing darling; just a little fun between my step-son and I."

Wrapping his arms around her, he smiled too. "I'm glad to hear that the two of you are getting so close. Especially, since I got word today that I have to leave on a new assignment next week. Unfortunately, it will probably take at least a month so I'm glad the two of you are getting along."

Almost in unison, Andy and Carol replied, "Don't worry about us, we'll be just fine."

"Good. Now sweetheart, I think it's time we went to bed," John said as he looked at Carol with a twinkle in his eye.

Andy knew what that meant and immediately put his headphones on after they left his room. Almost instantly his imagination took over and it was hard not think of what they were doing and what he'd like to be doing to Carol instead.

The rest of the week was spent planning and packing for John's departure so it wasn't until the day of his next photo class that Andy had the chance to talk to Carol about anything. "Am I going to see you in class today?"

"Now why would I see you in your class today? I really don't understand you sometimes, Andy."

Confused, Andy stood there and looked at her until she suddenly seemed to understand and continued. "Oh, now I understand. You must be talking about my friend Goldie. She said something last week about posing for a photography class at your college. I think she did say something about meeting a pair of students today at some 'get-away' spot to do a photo session. I'm sure she'll tell me about it later and then I can tell you if you'd like."

Still confused, Andy shook his head, "Nah," he answered as he grabbed his camera bag and backpack. "I gotta get to school. I'll se you later."

"Ok, kiddo. See you when you get home."

The day seemed to go on forever and Carol wasn't home when he returned. Instead he found a note waiting for him.

Andy,

My friend Goldie called and asked me to come over to spend some time with her. I should be home before midnight. Your dinner is in the frig.

Carol

Andy spent the rest of the night doing his usual: homework, dinner, TV, etc, and was sitting in the livingroom watching TV when Carol got home.

"Hey, kiddo. How come you're still up?"

"I couldn't sleep. The house is too quiet when I'm here alone."

Nodding her head in agreement Carol sighed, "Ya, I know. It's only been a few days and I'm already getting lonely for your dad. It may sound crazy but just having him next to me in bed seems to make me relax and sleep a whole lot better. But, I guess I'll just have to get used to it. Good Night."

"Good Night," he called as she walked down the hallway to her room. Andy sat watching the TV until his show was over and then headed to his own room only to stop as he heard muffled sounds coming from his parent's room. Quietly moving to the door he opened it a crack and froze at the sight before him. Carol was lying on the bed naked, one hand squeezing the nipple on her left breast while her other hand was nestled between her legs and at least two fingers were buried deep in her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it baby. Give it to me. Play with my tits, lover. Finger my pussy 'till it's good and wet and then fuck me. Fill my pussy with your cock and make me cum. Drive it into me deep so you press against my clit. That's it, mmmmmmm, so good. Faster, lover, faster. Push that big, hard cock of yours deep inside of my pussy," she moaned as she slid a third finger inside of herself while her thumb rubbed against her clit. "AAaaaarrggghhhhh, Yeeessssssss. Fuck me. Fuck your mommy-slut. Come on, Andy fuck me with your cock and fill my pussy with your cum. Now ... oh god ... now ... fuck me harder ... I'm going to cum ... yes ... yes ... AAAARRRRGGHHHHHH!!" she groaned as she pressed her hand over her mouth to silence a scream as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Transfixed by the image of Carol laying there playing with herself and calling his name he tripped over the rug in the hallway and knocked into the door causing it to swing open.

Carol instantly looked up and saw him standing in the doorway just before he turned to run to his room. Mixed emotions surged through her as she realized what he had seen and heard. One part of her was embarrassed at what had happened and at being caught while another part of her felt her desire for her step-son soar to new heights. Either way it didn't matter, what had happened had happened and there was no way of changing it she thought as she got off the bed and put on her most 'motherly' robe before heading to Andy's room.

Lightly knocking on the closed door she called out, "Andy? Andy, I know you're awake. Open the door. We need to talk."

Andy lay on his bed thinking about what he had just heard and seen while his hormones ran rampant resulting in a hard-on that there was no way to hide. "Not now. Just leave me alone."

"Andy, I said open this door. NOW!"

Andy realized that he really didn't have much of a choice as he got up from his bed and headed towards the door. It was only by luck that his bathrobe was hanging on the back of the door instead of in the bathroom so he quickly put it on before opening the door a crack. "Ya?"

"We need to talk, Andy."

"About what?"

"Don't give me that! You know exactly what! Now open the door!"

As Andy stepped back, Carol entered his room along with the scent of her perfume and an aroma that triggered desires that he fought to contain. "Ok, so you're in. What do you want to talk about?"

Now that she was here Carol suddenly found herself on unfamiliar ground as she slowly sat down on his bed. How does a step-mother talk to her step-son about the fact that he's just seen and heard her playing with herself while she was thinking about him? "I ... ahhhhh ... I think we ... mmmmm. I think we need to talk about what you just saw and heard in my bedroom," she said as she gestured for him to sit down next to her.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12