My Step-Sister the Slut

Story Info
Princess Sis punished & penetrated.
6.2k words
4.42
336.6k
117
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers

She knew I was eyeing her taut little haunches. She paraded around the house half-naked even though I was her stepbrother.

I had moved in with my mother, who worked long hours as a lawyer, and stepfather, after my parents divorce. At the time I had no idea why as my stepfather was a brute of a man. My mother seemed to like rough, aggressive men which I didn't fully understand as she worked for a prestigious law firm and was Ivy-educated.

But staring at the tight cheeks of my 18-year old stepsister Kirsten strutting towards the kitchen left no doubt in my mind why I was living here.

I had only been living in their house for 6 months and just being around the girl made my muscles tense and my mouth mumble. I guess I couldn't get the thought out of my mind that the affair that my mom had had many years before could have been with this man, resulting in this sweet thing in front of me.

I stretched out on the couch, ignoring the TV and enjoying her. My stepfather had told her to clean the house after he caught her again for wearing a very revealing outfit to school and she was scurrying around picking up clothes, wiping tables and washing dishes.

There was something uncontrollable provocative about watching this strong-minded, free-willed girl reduced to household chores. She was wearing a tight pair of jeans, wrapped around the round mounds of her ass, faded white on the pockets and cut low on her hips.

The jeans were cut so low that every time she bent down, a tiny red g-string would crawl up her hips into plain sight and cause me to flex my legs inward toward my crotch and imagine grabbing a hold of the little piece of cloth between her cheeks.

She was barefoot and wore a fuzzy blue sweater that cut off above her belly, revealing a strip of tan flesh. Every time she reached upward to clean something, her sweater rose up, the flesh appeared, and just as it touched the bottom of her ripe breasts, she pulled it down. The tight fabric clung around her buxom adolescent breasts, keeping them from falling out the v-neck whenever she bent over.

Kirsten was a sassy girl who loved guys and loved showing off to get guys attention. We went to the same high school and I watched her play her games in front of everyone from the football jocks to her chemistry teacher. She liked to appear invincibly confident and show everyone that she knew she was sexy. The first few months living with her I thought she really was this super confident young thing. But after coming home one day, that changed.

I had come home early from school expecting an empty house. But when I pulled up, Kirsten's car was already there. I figured she had ditched another class and had come home. I got out of my car and went inside. The moment I walked in I knew what she was up to.

I could hear a guy's voice in her bedroom, which was slightly ajar. I figured it was her boyfriend, but instead of letting them know I was there, I sneaked up outside the door and listened. I could hear them kissing and I tried to peak through the crack in the door to see what they were doing. The guy was not her boyfriend, but was someone I had seen around who was always talking about what he did to such and such girl.

He had his arm wrapped around her and was attacking her neck with his mouth. She was letting him have his way and seeming to enjoy the way he grabbed her. He had his hands under her skirt and was pushing himself between her legs. Then he grabbed her by the back of her neck and told her to get on her knees.

My stepsister got down on her knees and unbuttoned his black jeans. She reached inside his fly and pulled out his stiff cock, its thick length poking 6 inches out his fly. I tried to get a better view through the slight opening of the door, but just as I did, Kirsten's eyes shot towards me.

Her eyes widened in surprise just as this guy grabbed her by the head and pushed his cock halfway down her throat. She was still looking at me and I didn't know to back away or keep watching. He was telling her to open wide and she was paralyzed knowing that I was there. I watched her head bob up and down a few more times, then I stepped away.

I went to my bedroom, my cock bulging in my pants. I could hear slaps behind me. I sat down on my bed and ran the image of my stepsister sucking off some guy who wasn't her boyfriend over and over in my head.

I felt so uncontrollably horny, I jumped in the shower and cooled off.

Later that night she pretended like nothing happened and maintained her same princess demeanor.

The next day, I intentionally stayed out late, not knowing how to react around her. I slipped into the house and went into my room. A few minutes later I heard a light knock in the dark.

"John?" she whispered.

I opened the door and let her in. It was dark but I could see that she was in her bra and panties.

"I just want to make sure that you aren't going to say anything," she said.

She was standing a few inches away from me and I could feel her breath moving in and out of her. She took a small step toward me and her naked leg brushed against mine. I knew that it wasn't that she didn't want me to say anything to her boyfriend, but that she was embarrassed that I saw her being treated like such a slut.

I couldn't help being honest with her. "I really liked what I saw yesterday."

"John, I don't normally do that. It was just..."

"Be quiet." I reached over and wrapped my hand around the back of her neck. I pulled her toward me until our lips were almost touching. I kissed her softly, then slid my tongue into her mouth. She opened up her mouth and rolled her tongue over mine. Her half-naked body was touching mine, my swelling cock pressing on her panties. I knew then that she couldn't say no.

I slid my hand over her ass, grabbing a hold of her panties and tightened ass cheek. I gave her a long rough kiss, then got a hold of my senses and pushed her away.

"I like watching you."

"Do you?"

I nodded my head. "From now on, whenever I'm around, I want you to parade that cute tight princess ass for me."

She smiled. "Ok."

"Now get out of here before I put my new sister in her place."

She walked out, still smiling at our agreement.

A few months later now, I watched her clean the place up and down. She knew I was eyeing her cute little ass and bent over in front of me every chance she got.

She started to clean the coffee table off, her little girl buttocks snug tight in her jeans. I reached over and gave her a smack on the ass.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "was I in your way?"

"You better finish cleaning before your Dad gets home. You know how he gets upset when you disobey him."

She bent over toward me. "My Dad loves when I disobey him," she boasted.

I grabbed her by her belt loop. "Take these off and go scrub the floor."

"I can't. My Dad's going to be here any minute."

"I thought you said he loves when you disobey him."

"Yea, but..." She was lost for words. She acted like she wanted to tell me something, but she couldn't. "You haven't seen how he gets..."

I grabbed her by her little red g-string and pulled it tight up her ass. "Go scrub the floor on your hands and knees." I reached over and unzipped her pants. I peeled the tight fabric off her butt. She smiled.

"Ok. But just for a minute. I really can't let him see me like this."

She finished striping her pants off, letting them fall to the floor. I grabbed a handful of her firm little ass and smacked it. "Clean now."

She marched over to the kitchen, her tight ass muscles contracting back and forth. She took the scrub brush and got down on her hands and knees. She put it in the bucket then started scrubbing away, her cute ass sticking exposed in the air.

I grabbed a hold of my crotch, rubbing my already stiff prick. The sight of her taut 18-year-old ass, half-tan, contracting with each scrub was pure visual ecstasy.

Suddenly the door swung open. It was my stepfather, and her father. He immediately saw her cleaning in her underwear.

"Kirsten, what did I tell you about your clothes?"

She tried to explain. "But Dad, I was just cleaning."

"Your step-brother is sitting right here."

"Dad..."

"Kirsten, come with me to my office."

She put down the sponge and followed her Dad to his office. He let her pass through the door, then followed her and closed the door. I got up and stood by the door to listen to what he was going to do to her. He took her into his office often to discipline her but I never knew what happened inside.

I stuck my ear to the door and listened.

"Kirsten, what did I tell you about dressing like a slut?"

"But Dad, I was just cleaning the kitchen floors. I wasn't outside."

"Young lady, go to my desk and assume the position."

"But Dad, it was just John."

"Oh it was just John was it? Well then we'll let him take care of this then."

My heart jumped and I stepped back from the door and sat down on the couch. The office door opened. Her Dad was standing there, all 6 feet of him with his shirtsleeves pushed up to his elbows.

"John, could you come here a second."

"Sure." I got up and went into the office. Kirsten was lying on her stomach over his desk, her naked ass turned toward us.

"John, since you're Kirsten's brother now, I'd like to see you discipline this little slut." He handed me a wooden ruler. "From now on, anytime you catch this girl shaking her naked ass around, you have my permission to bring her in here."

"Dad...please."

"Young lady, enough. Bend over." Kirsten bent her pretty model ass back over the desk. "John, don't stop until it's nice and red."

"Dad...please.." she protested.

"That's it, Kirsten. I've heard enough out of that mouth." Her Dad walked over to her and grabbed a hold of her panties and pulled them down. He took them, walked around to the other side of the desk and said to her, "Open up."

She didn't open up, so he gave her a slight slap on the face. She opened her mouth and he stuffed her panties into her mouth. "And you know you shouldn't be wearing that shirt and bra. How many times have I told you that when I spank you, I want to see those slutty titties of yours on my desk. Now stand up and take that shirt off and show your brother what kind of a sister he's living with."

Kirsten raised herself off the desk. She stood there, trying to hide herself by bending her legs inward, but totally exposed to both mine and her father's eyes in just her tight shirt. Her pussy was trimmed to a single strip of hair, waxed to princess perfection.

Her face was totally red from me seeing how her father obviously treated her day in and day out. She grabbed a hold of her shirt and peeled it off her body and over her head. As she did so, one of her breasts slipped out of her white cotton bra.

"Kirsten! You see how this girl is. She can't even keep her plump titties in the bras I buy her. Young lady, take the bra off and get over here."

Kirsten obeyed him, reaching behind her and unclasping the hook. The bra dropped off the round curves, her white breasts protruding into the air. She looked at me then went back to her father's desk and assumed the position she had been in, only now her naked breasts rested on the cold mahogany wood.

"John, now's the time to show this girl that if she acts like a little slut, her brother's going to give her a sound spanking."

Kirsten's firm little buttocks hovered in front of me on the edge of the desk. Her tan lines across the meat of her ass made her white butt all the more inviting. Her legs were spread slightly and she waited.

"Give her 10 and young lady, you know you are to count out each one."

I clasp the wooden ruler in my hand. I was paralyzed for a minute, suddenly being thrown into this, but seeing her body and knowing what I knew about her, smacking the ruler in my hand across her ass sent chills through my body. I walked up behind her. I slid my hand across her naked butt and then rested it on the small of her back. I brought the ruler back behind my shoulder, rested my eyes on the meat of her little cheeks and then swung my weight towards her.

The ruler smacked loudly across the middle of her ass. Her fists clinched the edge of the desk and she winced. A long one-inch pink strip glowed on her white ass.

"One," she moaned in pain.

My cock filled with uncontrollable pleasure at the sight of my little princess of a sister being punished in such a kinky way by her own father and brother.

I unleashed another slap, the wood spanking against her naked girl butt, another pink stripe appearing just below thShe winced and her hand reached back to try to shield the pain.

"Kirsten! What are you doing? You know you are to take the punishment you deserve. Now put your hands back up here."

She put her hands back on the edge of the desk. Her father grabbed a hold of them.

"Now I'm going to have to hold your hands right there. If you move them again, I'm going to spank you so good, you won't be able to sit the pretty little ass down at school."

He took her hands and put them between his legs and then squeezed his legs together. Her hands were practically locked in his crotch.

As he was taking care of her hands, I was eyeing her sweet pink mound glistening between her legs, her hair trimmed so neat that I could see every little wrinkle of her pink lips. Without thinking, I moved my hand down off the small of her back and slid my finger through her lips.

Her pretty little lips spread open for my finger. I was surprised to feel how wet she was and started to wonder if she really enjoyed this embarrassing discipline she was getting from her father and myself.

I slid my thumb to the crest of her wet hole and pushed it slowly into her tight pussy. She immediately squeezed her muscles around my finger. Her father finished positioning her hands between his thighs and motioned me to continue. From where he was at, he couldn't see that I had my thumb stuck up inside her little princess pussy.

I let the wooden ruler come down hard again, this time on her right cheek only as my hand was stuck between her legs.

Her muscles clenched hard around my finger. She winced and said, "three." I smacked the other side. "Four."

Her father looked over at me and saw my finger up inside her. He looked down at her.

"See what your doing little lady. Your slutty little ass has gotten your brother excited. Now spread your legs so he can get his fingers nice and deep into that little fuck hole of yours."

She spread her legs wider and I smacked her on the ass harder on each side. She continued to count and I pushed my thumb deep inside her tight twat. I held my thumb deep inside and my fingers wrapped around her thin layer of hair, as if I was holding her by her pussy.

I smacked her again and again, pink stripes appearing across her ass and turning the previous ones a rosy red.

"Seven. Eight," she winced.

My prick was rock hard, pushing against my pants. One look at her father and I could see her hands between his thighs had caused his cock to swell. He wrapped his hand around the back of her down turned head and pulled it up to look at him.

"Give your Daddy a kiss."

He bent over and turned his head, his lips opening up to hers, his large tongue engulfing his daughter's mouth. Kirsten took his tongue greedily, turning her head from side to side to get her own tongue deep inside his mouth.

"Does my little baby like her punishment?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"That's a good girl."

I watched her hand loosen up from between his legs and then squeeze his crotch, already enlarged from her hands being there.

"You see what this little slut is doing. She can't even keep her hands off her father's dick."

I laid the ruler in to her ass even harder.

"Kirsten," her father said, "now tell me the truth. Have you had any cocks in this mouth of yours?"

She looked up at him and said nothing. He gave her a quick, light smack across the cheek with the palm of his hand.

"Tell me."

"Yes, I did."

"Who?"

"Some guys on the football team."

"How many of them?"

"Three."

"At the same time?"

"No, they took turns."

He shook his head. "I can't believe my own daughter is such a little whore. You know what you deserve? You deserve to be treated like a little cum slut."

"Yes, Daddy. I know."

"And as your punishment for your behavior. Me and your brother John here are going to take turns cuming on you for the next week. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Before school, you are to come into my office, get on your knees and wait until your brother and I come to empty our cum all over you. And the same thing goes for after school and before you go to bed. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I still had my finger buried deep inside my sister's wet cunt.

"Now, take your father's cock out and get it ready for your sweet little face."

She propped herself up on the wooden desk, her breasts which had been pressed against the wood now dangled in the air. She reached up with her hands and undid her father's pants, button by button. She reached her hand through the opening, through the slit in his boxers and wrapped her hand around the width of his stiff cock. She pulled it through the tight opening, his cock pocking out straight toward her face.

The tip of his cock was already covered in pre-cum. Kirsten looked up at her father, stuck her wide tongue out as far as it could go and glided the tip of it over the end of his cock. She lapped up the sticky substance, a strand of it hanging from her lip to his cock. She took another lick, still staring him in the eyes.

"That's it baby. Suck it out of your daddy."

She puckered her lips and pressed them around the tip of his cock and sucked the last drops of the liquid. She pulled away and licked her lips.

I slid a couple fingers inside of her and moved them in and out of her tight pink pussy. I couldn't believe how strong the muscles inside her felt. I wanted to take my cock out right there and slip it in her.

"John come on up here and help me out."

I walked around to the other side of the desk where her father was standing. Kirsten looked up at me, half-humiliated that she was still sprawled naked over the top of the desk with her buttocks shining bright red, and half out of control, her back arched, her eyes glossy with desire and her tongue inching across her upper lip.

"Now, clean your brother's cock off before he covers your face with his cum."

Kirsten looked up at me. She reached forward and undid my fly in the same way she had just did her father's. I still had the ruler in my hand and I reached over her and gave her another smack on her red butt cheek. She bit her lip and moaned. She hurried to get her hands into my pants before I spanked her again.

She pulled out my rock stiff cock, it's head covered in pre-cum. Her father had started to stroke his own cock, already wet with Kirsten's saliva. She wrapped her pouty lips over the head of my cock and mouthed it in and out, sucking at its tip. Her father smacked her across the face with his cock, exciting her to suck in an inch or two of my cock. He smacked her again and she continued to swallow my cock.

"Open up little girl and take it all in," her father commanded.

She opened her lips and let my cock slide down her throat. She started to gag. Saliva dropped off her lips onto the desk. She relaxed her throat and crawled her lips over the last few inches of my cock. Her lips touched my body and she looked up at me. Her father was stroking his cock furiously over her.

She slowly eased back off my prick, letting the full length come out of her throat. She bobbed up and down a few more times, than let it fall out of her mouth with a slurp.

She turned and greedily sucked in her father's dick as he grabbed her behind her head and started fucking her mouth.

Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers
12