My Step Sister was a Whore Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
1.8k words
3.81
57k
28
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ud1234
ud1234
27 Followers

The year I turned 18 was quite a time of personal discovery for me.

I became sexually aware. That is more sexually aware than just jacking off, which I did a lot. I mean 4-5 times a day.

I was an average guy, average cock, average looks. I was also a smooth talker. Just got lucky on that one.

My stepsister was nicknamed Cookie, no idea why, she just was.

Mom, dad and I lived in a 2-bedroom house in Arkansas and dad did a really good job of taking care of Mom and me.

Cookie had gotten pregnant and married young and when that did not work out, she brought her two children to live with us.

Needed another bedroom.

That took quite a few months to get done and during that time the children slept on bunk beds ion mom and dads room and I shared a room with Cookie.

She was OK, kind of pretty, kind of an ass and very much a whore. She would fuck anything with a heartbeat and a temperature. She loved to fuck. She worked late and ran a pool hall and never got home till after 2 AM.

I was all snug in bed and sleeping and I was waked up by hearing the bathtub starting to run and fill up. I glanced down the hall and saw a shaft of light from the partially closed bathroom door and then heard Cookie as she stepped into the tub. Water splashed as she washed and rinsed.

Remember I am just 18 and I slipped from my bed to the hall and down to the bathroom door and looked into the bathroom.

I almost fucking died. Cookie was stepping out of the bathtub and water ran down her body and dripped off her hard nipples and she began to dry herself.

My cock went nuts. I never knew my cock could get so hard so fast.

My first sight of a truly, fully and completely naked woman. Shit.

Cookie was very slowly drying herself from top to bottom.

After she toweled her neck, she gently dried her tits and worked her way down to a really hairy pussy. Dense, wild dark brown pussy hair was everywhere. This was long before shaving one's pussy came into vogue.

She finished her pussy and then pulled the towel up into her ass crack and pulled it back and forth is a sawing motion and she really seemed to enjoy having her asshole massaged.

Did I mention that my cock was now dripping?

Cookie was in no hurry, maybe she knew I was there. I did not know then and I still do know if she was aware of me watching or not.

I was about to run for my bed when Coolie turned to the mirror and began to gently massage her tits with both hands. Slowly pushing them up and letting them drop slowly back to the natural position. This soon progressed from just rolling those magnificent orbs around to include her pinching and pulling her nipples at a regular rhythm. Her nipples were a chocolate brown that matched her pussy hair and I felt a drop of pre-cum hit my foot.

I was stunned. No idea what to do. Wanted to jack off really bad. But, I was afraid I would miss something. I could not chance that. This was wonderful.

Cookie hung the towel up and brushed out her hair and then took the brush and brushed out her pussy hair. What the fuck! I had never imagined that a woman would do anything like that.

My cock is in my hand begging for release. I cannot tear myself away from watching Cookie play with her pussy.

It seemed like hours had gone by and in reality about 15 minutes was all that had passed. My cock hurt from being so hard.

Again, I though Cookie was done and I turned to run and looked back and saw she was just standing in front of the mirror again. Fucking nipples were hard as diamonds and she looked hot.

Keep in mind I am just 18 and all this is new to me.

Cookie began to massage her tits again and pull the nipples hard and I saw her legs tremble. I had no idea why.

She then began to lift her tits up and she would stick out her tongue and was just able to flick her tongue across her nipples and I see her legs tremble again. I am beginning to understand now what is going on.

Cookie must really love her nipples as she does this lift and flick thing for several minutes and then while holding her left nipple she takes her right hand and slips two fingers between her legs and starts rubbing her cunt. I see moisture glisten on her fingers and my heart nearly stops when she pulls her fingers from her wet pussy and sucks the juice off and plunges them back in again.

My mind has stopped. My cock is straining and I am sure that is where all my thoughts are. My cock hurts. I need to jack off. I want to watch more.

Cookie is stroking her pussy and making small sounds that excite me even more and suddenly she begins to buck her pussy back and forth while she is shoving her two fingers inside herself as far as they will go. Licking them off and shoving them back in again.

I see her face strain and her eyes close and she gets all tense and almost collapses against the sink. As Cookie slowly regains her breath and stands back up again, I am ready to bolt.

Cookie is still at the mirror and I see her hands open her pussy and look at the soft throbbing wet cut in the mirror. Slowly she takes one finger and rubs around her clit in circles, very slowly.

Her right had is rubbing her cunt and she take the index finger of her left hand and sticking that inside her cunt for just a few strokes. When she has it slick with pussy cum I see her between her ass checks and start rubbing her asshole.

My mind is overloaded, my cock is hurting and I cannot think about leaving the crack in the door.

Cookie tightens up just a bit and inserts a finger in her asshole. The speed and rhythm of circling her cunt have gone from slow to the speed of pure desperation. Finger is u her ass. Clit being massaged and she has what I think is a giant climax and this time Cookie does stagger against the sink.

Then things get hot.

Cookie sucks her cunt finger dry and then as I watched amazed, sucks her finger that was in her ass as well. Fuck, fuck, fuck, what is happening. I am sure I am having a stroke as I cannot move and I feel like I am out of breath.

Now Cookie starts picking up her clothes and slips a nightie over her head and I make a run for it to my bed.

I get in bed, get the covers over me and act like I am sleeping.

Cookie slips into the bedroom and quietly shuts the door and I hear her softy padding across the room to my bed. She leans down and whispers don't pretend to be asleep you little fucker. Did you enjoy the show?

I guess she did know I was there.

I opened my eyes and Cookie just smiled and said sex, fucking is wonderful. You need to learn. Watching me is good, but let me show you something.

Cookie pulled the night gown off and pulled my covers back and my underwear down in a very swift motion.

She looked at me cock and said "hey, nice cock. Let me show you something."

I was all for it.

Cookie took a finger and from the tip of my cock got a glob of my pre-cum and licked it off her finger and swirled it around in her mouth and swallowed it with a smile.

She said, "I love the taste of cum, always have."

Now, you little shit, you do what I say or I will rat you out to Mom who will tell Dad and he will beat your ass."

I agreed and had a feeling that this would be more than good.

Cookie took my cock, all 5 inches of it in her mouth and all the way down to my nuts and began to suck up and down. Considering all I had just watched I was very proud of the 8 or 10 seconds that I lasted and then show what I felt was my heart and life coming out the head of my cock and Cookie just kept sucking.

My heart stopped, I am sure I had a seizure at this point and I just dropped back down on my pillow.

Cookie pulled off my cock and dribbled my cum back on my cock and balls and then licked and sucked it all up again and smiled and swallowed it down.

Cookie leaned over and kissed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth and swirled my cum around, sharing it with me.

She smiled and said get used to that taste cause you will be sucking your cum from my cunt whenever I want. Oh, and you will suck all the cum from my cunt when I get home at night and if you do a good job, you will get a reward.

I whispered back "I will love to suck your cunt, no matter what".

She climbed on my bed and straddled my head and began to instruct me on how to eat cunt. I was a quick study as it was not long before he started squirted her golden sweet cum down my throat. I was hooked on the taste of a woman's cum from that point on in my life.

Cookie lived with us for about 2 years and I kept my deal with her. Every night I sucked cum from her cunt and she would teach me a new lesson.

I learned to lick and eat her ass and how to fuck her cunt properly. How to dress and undress a woman. How to use my hands and fingers and teeth and tongue to make a woman feel good.

Cookie taught me how to use my fingernails to slowly scratch a woman's body to create an extra level of arousal.

I loved my cock in her cunt, loved to fuck her ass. Most of all I loved her sucking my cock and sharing my cum with me.

I was sad when Cookie remarried and moved out. I missed her and her cunt and mouth so very much.

We still visit and fuck from time to time.

As I am writing this memory, I am at her home, on her computer and she is under the desk with my cock in her mouth, pulling on my balls.

I am about to cum hard.

Further chapters to come.

ud1234
ud1234
27 Followers