My Stepdaughter Takes Control

Story Info
We are forced to share a bed and she gets what she wants.
10.9k words
4.42
136.5k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note:-

This is a fantasy with various sexual elements to it, some of them are very raunchy. Please read it with an open mind and don't criticise the story because you don't like one particular aspect. I cannot possibly anticipate the personal tastes of every single reader and adapt a story to them. There are a lot of you out there and some of you will like all of the things I've included. I know I do!

**********

It was a dreadful car crash and it took the lives of my wife and her son-in-law. The repercussions went beyond the obvious and I found myself having to leave my home which was part of my wife's job. My only recourse was to go to live with my newly widowed step-daughter, Angela. It was far from ideal as her house was a tiny cottage with just one bedroom but she also needed the financial help that my meagre resources could add to the household budget.

We were both in grief but were silent about the subject, both wary of adding to the upset of the other. I was sleeping on the sofa which was not ideal but we were making it work.

Our lives were just about back on track but I was unable to afford a place of my own. I had been part of Angela's life since she was that youngster, after her father had run out on her and her mother, so we knew each other very well. We knew each other's likes and dislikes and little foibles. We established a bit of a routine and helped each other with the household chores and day to day life.

We had got along like this for several weeks and then I fell ill with flu, not so serious but enough to keep me in bed. Angela told me to get into her bed during the day while she went to work. I was no better that night and around her bed time, in my sleepy state, I realised that she was getting into bed with me, rather than send me back to the sofa or, indeed, her use the sofa herself. Next morning she got up as normal and left me to rest in bed again. I recovered enough during the day to get up and prepare our evening meal.

Over dinner, Angela said "I've been thinking. I've realised that I still sleep on one side of the bed, even though I'm on my own. Sleeping on the sofa isn't good for you and it's a bind in the morning stripping the bedclothes and making a bed up every night. So, I'm okay about sharing a bed with you if you want. Obviously it's just till we get more sorted but it'll be fine. What d'you think?"

I thought it was nothing more than what she said so I agreed, saying that I hoped I didn't snore too much. We laughed about it and that night we shared the bed again. Angela got undressed in the bathroom and came out in her pyjamas. I just wore boxers and a tee shirt in bed.

Now that I felt better, seeing her wearing just pyjamas reminded me of a few things. She has very sizeable breasts, quite floppy when she has no bra on. It was clear that she had no bra on for bed. She has a nice figure, not skinny but carrying a few extra pounds evenly spread. I remembered too that I had seen her naked as an adult a couple of times, genuinely by accident. The most recent albeit a few years ago, had been when I walked in on her and her then boyfriend whilst they were enjoying some animated sex in our house. They were both naked and he was pounding into her from behind. Angela, on all fours, had her huge tits swinging below her as she gasped in pleasure. I retreated - as slowly as I could -- backwards, gazing in awe. He didn't stop fucking her, nor did Angela react to my interruption. The incident prior to that was when we were on a trip and had adjoining hotel rooms. Her mother asked me to get something from Angela's room. I knocked and walked straight in. She was standing in front of the mirror, cupping her tits, looking at her naked figure. I saw her large areolas and stiffened nipples as well as her substantial bush. She grabbed a garment but not before I had seen everything. Angela said nothing as I apologised and left the room. Her bush was still on view to me as the garment was only covering her tits.

Angela was obviously highly sexed. Before she was married, whilst she still lived with us, she would have boyfriends stay over and their sex was usually quite noisy. It used to get me aroused, hearing them going at it but it had the opposite effect on Angela's mother so it rarely led to us getting it on at the same time. Sometimes, I'd hear them fucking again in the middle of the night.

When she got married, it was obvious that she was still enjoying a lot of sex. Whenever they stayed with her mother and I, we could hear them for about an hour after they had turned in. Angela would often tell her mother that her husband, Adam, had a big sexual appetite, needing frequent sex which Angela readily and eagerly provided. Details of the different positions and techniques they used and the multiple orgasms she enjoyed had her mother in shock -- and jealous! Four years on, their sex life had still been very active -- and then the car accident happened.

Now though, we quickly adjusted to sleeping in the same bed, careful not to roll over and inadvertently throw an arm over the other, not to reach out with an affectionate touch.

About a week after the new sleeping arrangement started, I was woken in the middle of the night by a slight shaking in the bed. I was laying on my side facing Angela's side of the bed. In the gloomy light, I could tell she was on her back. Her knees were raised and apart, creating a big tent in the bed clothes. The pace and gentleness of the bed shaking told me the story. Angela was masturbating -- in bed, next to me. I could hear here excited breathing, the shaky inhaling, the gasped exhaling. I felt Angela speed up her strokes. I imagined her fingers plunging rapidly into her wet vagina, her thumb on her clitoris. I felt my body react. My cock stiffened with excitement. My knob swelled to its maximum size, aroused by the raunchy pleasuring happening beside me.

I heard Angela moaning softly. I guessed she was near to her climax. Her breathing turned into breathy gasps. There was a soft cry of 'Ohhh!' repeated three or four times, each time the note was lower and longer. Now I was sure she was coming. The shaking caused by her frigging gradually slowed until it stopped. She lay still, getting her excited breathing back to normal. I lay dead still too, but with my excitement still there, stiff and throbbing.

Once Angela was breathing normally, I felt her turn onto her side, facing me. My eyes were closed and I feigned sleeping. About fifteen minutes later, not long enough to get my cock soft after such arousal, Angela got up out of bed. I saw her leave the bedroom wearing only her pyjama jacket. The two orbs of her bum looked lovely as she tip-toed out of the room. As the bed clothes had moved, a waft of aroused pussy odour washed over me. I imagined her lips, swollen and wet with juices, her bush moist at the edge of her crevice. She left the bedroom door and bathroom door open and I could hear the unmistakeable sound of her peeing. I imagined her drying herself with bathroom tissue. While she was out of the bed, I felt where she had been laying and found a very damp patch. She must have had a female ejaculation, it was so wet. I sniffed my hand and my cock flexed in response to the horny aroma. As she returned to the bedroom, I could see the dark triangle of her bush as she walked in.

In bed again, she lay on her other side with her bum cheeks only a couple of inches from my straining cock. I slowly drew my hand to my cock and held it, wishing I could get my satisfaction -- but I did not dare to try.

In the morning I was awakened by Angela getting out of bed. Her lower half was still naked and she disappeared to the bathroom without covering up. When she returned she had only knickers and a bra on, adding the rest of her clothes in front of me. The daily routine kicked in as normal now. I made no reference to the events of the night, nor did she.

That night, we slept as normal. If Angela did pleasure herself, it did not wake me. In the morning she again had only her pyjama jacket on so perhaps she had done something.

Getting ready for bed the next night, I was last to use the bathroom. I saw Angela's knickers hanging out of the washing basket. The door was locked. I pulled them out and opened them up to see the gusset. It was damp. I could see two or three pubic hairs on the fabric. I paused then did what I felt the urge to do and I sniffed the damp patch. It was that amazing scent of arousal again. It had an immediate effect on my cock and I soon had a full erection.

Heading back into the bedroom, my boxers could hardly disguise my erection. I tried to be nonchalant but I felt Angela's eyes on me as I climbed into bed beside her. We said 'Goodnight' and turned lights out. I lay there, still very stiff. It took me some minutes to get sleepy and I had just got on the verge of dozing off when I felt the familiar soft shaking of the bed. I opened my eyes just narrowly and I could make out that Angela had her knees up and apart in that position again. Whether she thought I was asleep or just didn't care if I knew that she was masturbating, I don't know. I quickly grew rock hard again. I was laying on my back, just as she was. I slowly slid my right hand to my cock, pushing inside my boxers to fully hold it. I felt the bed moving gently with her rhythm and I heard her breathing changing.

I grew bold, desperate for some of this hot pleasure too. This was such an exciting scenario, I couldn't just lay there this time. I softly gave my stiff cock some hand strokes. As I did, I sensed Angela pause hers, then restart, sighing as she did. Taking that as a sign of acceptance or even approval, I wanked gently, imagining her fingers thrusting to and fro in her wet pussy just feet from me. I slowed or paused from time to time to keep myself from climaxing though I was excited enough to come very quickly if I did not take care.

I heard the sounds that preceded Angela's orgasm last time and I timed my own excitement. After I heard 'Ohhh' a few times I decided it was time for my turn. As her pace slowed, mine increased. I still kept it measured, not frantic. I knew I was being watched and heard -- and it added to my thrills. My step-daughter was witnessing me masturbate myself to orgasm! I felt the tell tale signs of impending climax and I kept my steady pace. In a moment it was on me. As the pleasures swirled through all of my nerve ends, my knob erupted with jets of spunk for the first time in ages. With my free hand keeping the bedclothes off my body, I felt my warm cream landing on my tee shirt. I had always made a lot of spunk, even more after my vasectomy for some reason but tonight was the most ever due to the combination of excitement and the long time since the last one. As the jets were depleted, my strokes slowed and my sensations melted away. I lay there panting, spent, almost regretting carrying out my personal pleasures with my step-daughter less than a foot away from me. As if she has sensed my regret, I felt her hand lightly pat my thigh before returning to her side of the bed. We were kindred spirits, needing our pleasure.

I pulled my tee shirt off and threw it to the foot of the bed. In the morning it was not there. I found it in the wash basket. I wondered what Angela had done with it before putting it in there. I fantasised about her sniffing my raunchy clothing just as I had done with hers.

Over breakfast, I started to say something about the events of the night. "Last night when we..." was all I got out before Angela cut across my words.

"No need to discuss that. Let's leave it alone! What are your plans for the day?" was all she said before moving the subject on.

There was no sign of any reticence about us sharing the bed again that night. Angela was quite chatty in the bedroom but only about everyday stuff, not our nocturnal pleasures. Just as she was about to get into bed, I saw her pull her pyjama trousers off and leave them on the bedroom floor. I suspected that I knew what might happen and sure enough, just after lights out but before I was asleep, she was starting to masturbate.

I lay there stiffening. Quite openly, I arched by back to tug my boxers down. It did not deflect Angela from her strokes. I began my strokes, feeling my hugely excited knob bulging inside my grip. I soon had pre-come trickling over my fingers, I was so excited. Again I tried to pace myself although I was so excited I could easily have climaxed very soon after starting. I listened to Angela's breathing, gauging her growing arousal. I could scent it too, undoubtedly flowing from under the bedclothes.

When I heard her breathing hit the usual point before her 'Ohhs' began, I stepped up my own pace. As Angela gasped her 'Ohhh' I released my brakes and gasped aloud too as my spunk flew from my knob. I revelled in my pleasures as my cock spluttered my fruits. Angela's sounds of pleasure seemed to last longer than previous nights. She slowed her strokes and I ceased mine. My cock lay on my abdomen, softening and leaking the final few juices onto me, near to my hip.

As she had done the previous night, she reached over to give me the gesture of a gentle pat. It was her right hand and I felt the wetness of her fingers as they touched me. I realised too that her finger tips had just gone into my little pool of spunk. I slowly moved my left hand onto the dampness Angela had patted onto my hip. I drew it over as much of it as I could whilst avoiding my own sex juices. I casually drew it to my face, sniffed the erotic odour and gently drew my tongue over it. It had been quite a while since I had tasted aroused pussy and the memories flooded back. I love to lick pussy and I adore the taste. Angela tasted fantastic after my long barren spell. I uncontrollably groaned with the pleasure of it. I don't know if she knew what I had just done. I lay there longing for more to taste but I dare not make any such move.

Next morning, Angela treated it as though nothing had happened. I followed suit. Clearly she was content with what we were doing but felt no need to discuss it. That evening she brought a bottle of wine for us to have with our meal. It was a Friday night so we had no work the next day to deter us from enjoying the wine. I looked across the table at her, seeing some of her mother's looks in her face. We took our time over dinner but it was still too early for bed when we finished. However, Angela said that she wanted an early night and was soon climbing the stairs. I followed her, hoping that there would be some more of our new bedroom activities.

We undressed in the usual ways with little revealed to the other. I climbed into bed and lay on my back and Angela soon got into bed too, wearing her full pyjama set. To my disappointment, she said 'goodnight' and turned onto her left side, facing away from me. I lay still for a while hoping something might begin but after a while I could tell she was asleep. I dozed off too.

Quite a long time later, something woke me. As I came to my senses, I realised that Angela was still laying on her left side but that she had shifted her position somewhat and pushed her bum towards my side of the bed. In fact, it was just about touching my thigh. As I lay there, I felt her flex her body and her bum pressed against my thigh and then move off, but not far off. Some moments later, the same thing happened. I lay there with all sorts of possibilities going through my mind, none of them realistic, given our circumstances, or so I thought.

Angela flexed again and her bum pushed onto my leg once more. She held it there for a few seconds then moved off me, but only just off me. I got bold, wanting to respond to her moves. I gradually turned to lay on my side, facing her. I could see her dark hair on her pillow and her shoulders protruding from the bedclothes. If she was awake, she would know that I had changed my position. Some moments passed then, to my delight, she flexed once more. This time she pressed her bum against my groin area. My cock, which had stiffened with my thoughts, was lined up to slot right into the crevice between her bum cheeks. Of course it was still wrapped in my boxers and I could not tell if she could feel that I was erect.

Her bum pressed for a few seconds then moved off, only to press again almost straight away. I dared to move my hand and slowly lowered it onto her bum cheek. 'Fuck!', I thought, 'her bum's naked!' I kept my hand on her and she didn't move herself away from me. Then, slowly she did ease off me, my hand still on her cheek. I slid my hand over the roundness of her bum. I placed it on her bum crack and pushed it lower. I felt her softly swivelling her hips as though giving a sign of approval. As I pushed my hand lower, I allowed my middle two fingers to trace down her crack. They got lower and lower, meeting no reluctance, then Angela pulled her knees up towards her chest which gave my fingers more access to touch her intimately. I moved them past her bum hole and they felt some pubes.

Proceeding cautiously I felt the definite shape of pussy lips. There was much more hair -- and heat -- and moistness. My fingers were now tracing the crack of my step-daughter's pussy and she seemed to be allowing it -- wanting it even. I pushed onto her pussy lips with my two fingers and I felt Angela respond with a minute push from her. 'She wants me to finger her!' I thought. I pressed again. She responded again. 'I'm going for it!' I decided. I pushed onto her lips until one finger then the second pushed enough to get her lips to open and take them in. I was in her, in her cunt, with two fingers. I pushed as deep as they could go and she was pushing back onto me.

I delivered slow gentle strokes. She was so hot and so wet. Then, with my fingers still in her, Angela pushed back firmly until she was pressing her body and my hand against my body. There, she pressed and eased, pressed and eased. 'Fuck!' I said to myself. 'She wants me to fuck her -- I think!' I gently eased my fingers from her, quickly taking them to my mouth to taste her pussy juices. Accomplishing that swiftly and devouring her fantastic erotic flavours, I sent my hand back to push my boxers off my hips. My hard cock was released and it was in contact with Angela's bare skin. She pressed onto it. I decided to go for it. Moving my hips back, I guided my knob to her pussy lips. Her pubes teased it as I slid it along her crease as far as I could. I held it to her and Angela pushed back onto it. Her ample wetness and the slight push from me opened her pussy and it began to envelop my knob. I gasped as she took my full knob into her. 'She wants to be fucked!' I told myself. 'She definitely wants to be fucked!' I lay still and waited. Slowly Angela pushed herself over the length of my cock. I was embedded in her as far as I could possibly go.

She was so tight. Her cunt was the tightest I had ever entered. No wonder those guys couldn't get enough of her. She was so much tighter that her mother, I found myself thinking. Angela began to move herself, traversing the length of my shaft. I let her do several strokes before I joined in. I began to fuck her, fuck my step-daughter's amazingly tight little cunt.

With my right hand on her hip, I burrowed my left hand under her body and brought it up at her chest, inside her pyjama jacket. I grasped her left tit. It was so soft and floppy. I felt the nipple. It was already erect. Angela was now panting through her nose. She was getting cock again after her enforced cessation. It felt as though she very much needed it too. I wondered if my size was enough for her. I'm sure I'm only average. But she seemed to be enjoying it. She began to gasp.

Angela was pushing herself onto my cock and I was thrusting into her tight pussy whilst caressing her tit. No words were exchanged. We just fucked. Again I picked up signs from her breathing and her gasping. I was hoping that she would climax before I did. I wanted her to get satisfaction from my cock on its first entry into her body.