My Stepfather and his Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
Coed finds forced sex with a hint of B&D.
2.5k words
4.3
377.1k
104

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my mid teens when my father passed away suddenly in a tragic accident. My mother didn't take his death well and it took her some years before she even thought of dating another man. I was almost finished my university degree when on my mid term vacation she told me that she had met and intended to marry Mr. Thomas. From the first time I met him I couldn't take to his pretentious attitude but I would support my mother in what ever she wanted. At first he did show her some kindness, however I was not convinced that he was genuine and had my doubts. My mother sold up everything that was in our previous life and moved into the large house, which belonged to him. He soon started to change and I began to notice some unpleasant hits of his personality.

My mother Jane was every part a woman as she was very elegant at her 43 years of age. Her dress and bearing were always immaculate and her attention to detail was impeccable. She wore only the finest things when married to my father, however Mr. Thomas soon had her wearing the shortest of dresses and revealing outfits that younger women would wear. She stood 5'7 tall with long slender tanned legs. Her figure was that of a younger woman at 36-26- 36 and 62kg. Most of all my mother cared for her long red hair and she was always having something done to improve it. I was fortunate to also have some of her traits and her looks as my figure was now beginning to show maturity. I was 5'6 tall and had the same long legs. My figure was now beginning to form where now at 19 years of age, the last kilograms of my teenage weight were starting to disappear. My breasts were full with a 34 cup and I too loved my shoulder length blonde hair. My sex life had also progressed from the heavy petting stage to masturbation, the odd lesbian affair to now where I was ready to become romantically involved as I was yet to sample cock either in my pussy or mouth. I was repulsed at the thought of letting someone put his cock in my anal opening, however for the moment I was masturbating frequently as I enjoyed pleasing myself.

The day she married Mr Thomas she looked so radiant and she seemed so very happy. He looked every bit the doting husband to all her friends, however I knew it was all show. I would wait until after the wedding to tell her the news that I had met the most wonderful man and that we were to be engaged in the spring of that year. Jeff was very understanding and he too would wait until our marriage before taking our love making to the next level. I would remain at home until I could finish my degree so I would have to live by Mr Thomas rules, which he made very clear. I was not to go anywhere near the large garage he had at the back of the house. I could stay, but if I made any trouble I would be forced to find other accommodation. Mr Thomas was always the gentleman whenever anyone was around, however I always had the feeling I was being watched when in the quiet of my room. I remembered lying on my bed naked with my hand buried deep inside myself and I soon became paranoid, searching the roof for some proof but could find nothing. The times when I did stay at home he would take every opportunity to catch me either leaving or entering the shower and he would often walk into my room as I was in the midst of dressing. There were also those looks as if he were undressing me with his eyes whenever he would see me in a bikini, as I would be sunbathing by the pool. There were also the constant suggestions on how I should wear my hair or perhaps I should dress a little more provocative. I was as repulsed at his suggestions as much as I was with him. My suspicions in relation to his intentions with my mother were beginning to be confirmed as things started to happen.

There were nights when their lovemaking would bring the strangest sounds.

My mother seemed to be suffering, as the sounds she was making were those more of pain than cries of pleasure. I remember almost running into her on one occasion late at night as she hurried to the bathroom in her dressing gown, which was slightly apart. I could see a weird sort of outfit underneath which looked like some sort of gothic costume as it was a leather corset, which was designed to push her ample breasts out and apart. It completely covered her stomach and there was a slit running down between her legs, which exposed her neatly trimmed vagina. Small straps extended from the bottom of it, which joined a pair of black patient leather thigh high boots with a 6'' heel. It was also strange that she wore makeup so late at night. It was also not in keeping with here normal stylish makeup rather it was very sluttish looking with thick black eye makeup and her lips were painted bright red. The mascara was slightly smudged as was her lipstick and she appeared to be in a hurry as she whisked past me and her words were brief.

"Mom are you ok? I asked.

"Honey please go back to bed and don't worry I'm fine."

"Mom you can leave him," I told her.

I could see the look in her eyes and she was almost in tears.

"Honey I'm Mrs Thomas now and he takes care of us so we must do what ever he says."

"Now please just go back to bead and lock your door, ok"?

She kissed my forehead and steered me to my bedroom as she returned to hers.

As I returned to my bed and I heard the door close the sounds again were audible coming from her room.

It was soon the next morning and as I headed down to breakfast my stepfather was leaving their room. As he stopped and made idle chatter when I caught a reflection of my mother in the large mirror, which faced their matrimonial bed. She was still dressed in the outfit I had seen her in the night before. She was laying face down on the large bed and her wrists and ankles were secured to each post of it under her stomach were a number of pillows with forced her buttocks high into the air. There was also a ball gag firmly secured in her mouth and she had a glazed look in her eyes, which gave the appearance that she had been drugged. There was a camera set up on a tripod and positioned so it pointed to her limp body. I knew he was photographing what ever he was doing to her and I knew that he was controlling her. He swiftly closed the door and ordered me down stairs to get my own breakfast and then get to school. I found it difficult to concentrate for the remainder of my school day.

At about 3pm I left university and caught the bus home, then walked the short distance to our house. As I reached the driveway I noticed two cars one being my stepfathers and the other was his brother Russell's. I remember him as a pig at the wedding where he took every opportunity to touch me. There was one occasion where he grabbed me and forced me into the side room, then pushed me against the wall. He kissed me roughly with his beer smelling mouth and kneaded my breasts through the dress I wore. I remember driving my knee into his groin then breaking free and returning to the reception with his words of "I will get you, you fucking bitch," ringing in my ears. I managed to avoid him for the rest of the night. He was just like his brother only he showed his animal side very easily. I also remember he couldn't keep his hands of my mother at the reception and I noted several times where he trapped her in a difficult situation. There was one occasion where he also had her against the wall of the living room and trying to put his hand up her wedding gown He saw me and let her go.

I reached the door and grabbed the handle; however it appeared to be locked. I moved to the rear entrance, which I found also locked and I could now hear voices from the kitchen. There was a chair close by and I slowly moved it to the large kitchen window and then peered in. I almost feel off it, as there was my mother kneeling naked from the waist down wearing only a pair of black suspenders and lace top stockings, which encased her legs, together with, shinny black patient leather shoes with a 6'' heel. There were small weights attached chains, which were clamped to her nipples pulling them down. With each violent movement they would swing from side to side causing her pain. She again wore the heavy sluttish makeup I had seen her in the night before and her hair was gelled and pulled back in a ponytail. There was also some sort of studded collar around her neck attached to a leash with two chains leading to leather wristlets. My stepfather's brother stood in front of her where he was also naked from the waist down. Below his fat stomach his cock jutted out and he was pushing it down my mother's throat. I watched as it slid out then he would try and force it even further down until his swollen testicles slapped her chin. She was being forced to take him deep inside her throat as he controlled her head with the collar. My stepfather stood on the other side of the room with a camera catching every bit of her violation in every graphic detail.

"Suck my cock you fucking whore," he hissed as he tugged hard on the collar.

My mother struggled to take its length as for someone who was overweight his cock would have been a good 8" in length and 2" thick. The veins ran the length of his cock shaft and were visible, as they seemed to be thick and bulging. I watched her hand move up and down stroking it as she sucked and licked his shaft. The tears flowed down her cheeks, as she was forced to give him head.

My stepfather continued to take pictures from all angles and watched intently as his wife serviced his own brother.

"You have taught her well," he told him as he controlled my mother's head pulling it on and off his cock.

"I thought this bitch would suck cock real good and I can't wait to feel it inside her juicy tight pussy."

"You should have let me fuck her on your wedding night," he laughed.

"I told you from the start I wanted her first," replied my stepfather

"Her pussy is still tight even after she has had a kid through her," he continued.

"This one is a far better bitch than that last cow you had," he laughed.

I was frozen to the spot and couldn't take my eyes off what was happening. My body began to tingle and I felt myself become moist at the show I was witnessing. They were making my mother do things against her will and whilst I wanted to scream out for them to stop, my body was being turned on as to what was before me. Without realizing it my hand slipped under my denim skirt and into my white lace panties where, I began to finger myself. My mother's nipples had become hard and I noted that she seemed to be working even harder to please him. It was more out of fear than pleasure, as she would be punished if she did not do as my stepfather commanded. My own nipples had also hardened and pressed against the tiny white lace bra I wore beneath my blouse. My pussy was now hot and the juices flowed freely as I inserted two fingers deep inside myself and began masturbating harder as I watched my mother be used like some cheap slut.

Russell began to thrust his hips back and forth fucking my mother's tiny mouth. She struggled to take it all and began to gag each time he forced it into her. He would pull it out just enough and I would see the long slithers of her saliva drip from his cock head and splash down on her heaving breasts. He would then thrust it back into her open mouth, which would expand the cheeks of her face as she fought to take its thickness. Throughout her ordeal she continued to whimper and sob as he raped her mouth. The look of evil on his face told me he was enjoying his domination of her and the increase in is rhythm indicated that he was soon going to climax. I had seen that look before when giving hand relief to my boyfriend in the back seat of his car. I remember the way he came shooting his sticky liquid high into the air and also remember how he tried to push my head onto it for my mouth to capture it all, however there was no way that I would do it as oral was something I would save for my husband or so I thought.

I watched as he gritted his teeth and with one last shove his cock exploded in my mother's mouth. He held her head tight not letting her pull it away nor give her a chance to breath. He was shooting it down her throat and she struggled to gulp it down.

"Swallow it all you little cum whore," he ordered her.

My fingers slipped easily in and out of my own opening as I was so lubricated and my clit burned. I wanted and needed to cum and I was so close. What happed next sent me over the top.

His ejaculation was not complete as he pulled his twitching cock out of her mouth and shot the remainder of his seed over my mothers face. The site of it dripping from her nose, her hair and her chin was the last thing I would remember as I climaxed, as I had never done before. My legs wobbled and I fought to control myself, to stop from screaming out like some bitch on heat as the waves of pleasure rose deep from my pussy and made their way throughout my body. My hand was so wet and I could feel my juices flow into my panties. I stood enjoying every minute of my climax until the last thrust of pleasure left my body. I watched as my stepfather's brother used his cock to spread his semen over my mother's face after which he forced to lick his cock clean. I adjusted my self and then returned the chair, then made my way hurriedly to my girlfriends place until I thought it would be safe to return home.