My Stepmother's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VivianNyx
VivianNyx
206 Followers

I was still rock hard, and Pam wasn't finished with me yet. She slid out from underneath me and pushed me back against the bed, climbing on top of me with her pussy just above my cock. She grasped onto the head board and then sank down onto me; my dick was still coated in sperm and the milk from her breasts, and she slipped in easily. Then she shoved her breasts into my face and said, "Suck it, and I'll show you something amazing."

I captured her nipples between my lips and started suckling, the white liquid flowing again over my tongue, my taste buds tingling at the savory sweetness. Pamela began riding my dick, bouncing up and down around my throbbing erection. I switched back and forth between her nipples, flicking the pink tips with my tongue, raking the backs of my fingers across the sensitive nubs.

I had never been with a girl whose nipples were as sensitive as Pam's were. She was spasming against me, pushing her breasts further into my mouth, groaning with pleasure, shoving herself down onto me.

"The right one... suck on that one... it feels so good..."

I moved my mouth to her right breast, taking the heated bud between my teeth biting down, wrapping my lips around it and sucking hard. I took the other with my hand, rolled her nipples between my fingers, pinching the hard tips and pulling at them until the milk flowed down the back of my hand. Pamela was rocking back and forth on top of me, crying out in ecstasy, bouncing up and down on top of me. She was driving me close again; I was going to explode inside of her. I clutched at her tits, grasping at it with my hands, as I bucked up against her, shocks of pleasure pulsing through me.

"Oh god... oh god...!"

She was thrashing around on top of me, thrusting her chest at me, and I felt a spray of liquid shoot into my mouth, her milk washing over my tongue and sliding down my throat. I sucked hungrily at her tit, the taste of the sweet liquid sending me over the edge, and I thrust my cock deep inside of her, flooding her cunt with my cum.

She slid up and down on top of me a few more times, letting me ride the waves of pleasure until they began to die down, then collapsed on top of me, my head buried in her bosom. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, breathing in her scent, nuzzling my face deeper into the soft mounds.

"Thanks for helping me out, again, Paul," I heard her say. "I feel so much better!"

She giggled lightly, and brought her hands back up to my hand and ran them again through my hair, her chest rising and falling with every breath.

VivianNyx
VivianNyx
206 Followers
12