My Stepson Ch. 01

Story Info
A stepmother finally gets to fullfill her naughty fantasy.
1.9k words
4.21
208.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me about your stepson."

"What is there to tell? I am sexually attracted to him."

"How old is the boy?"

"His name is C.J. and he is nineteen."

"Why do you think you are so attracted to C.J.?"

"Honestly? I believe it has to do with the fact that he looks so much like his father had at that age. You know I fell in love with Chris when I was fourteen; he was nineteen at the time."

"Did you have sex with Chris when you were fourteen?"

"No he was my older brother's friend. I was off limits to all of his friends. I didn't even think he was interested in me in that way back then."

"SO you want to relive your childhood crush by fantasizing about his son, the young version of your husband."

"That seems about right Doc. I mean don't get me wrong I love my husband and we have a wonderful sex life."

"Well our time is up. I will see you next week."

"Thank you Doctor."

"You are welcome Mrs. Gray. "

I pulled into the driveway and noticed that my husband car was gone. I enter the house and put my things down in the kitchen. C.J. was sitting with his back to me at the computer in the living room.

I came up behind him and pulled on his brown spiral curls. His hair was long and pulled back into a ponytail at the base of his neck. I liked to watch the curls bounce back into place. "Hello boy."

"Hey, what's up?"

"Not too much now. Where is your dad?"

"He had to go to Frank's. I guess his car wouldn't start."

"When did he leave?"

"I don't know twenty minutes ago maybe."

"Okay. I am going to take a very long very hot bath."

"Whatever. Oh can you not lock the door? The bathroom in the basement is broken and if you are going to take a long bath I don't feel like pissing in the backyard."

I let out a little laugh. "Fine but let me know you are coming in so I can draw the curtain before you come in."

"Whatever."

I undressed and slipped into the hot bubble bath. I spread my body out in the oversized tub and covered my eyes with a wet wash cloth. I felt my body relax and I even started to drift off to sleep. I thought that I heard the door click open softly. After about a second I heard the sound of someone going to the bathroom. So much for knocking I thought to myself. I looked out of the bottom of the cloth and saw C.J.'s young, small and firm ass standing to my right. I slowly lifted the cloth off one of eyes and took a better peek. I could see his cock in his hand. It must have been six inches soft. I couldn't help but think what my stepson's cock looked like fully erect. I put the cloth back on my eyes and went back to my bath. I heard the toilet flush and then the door click shut. The thought of his cock was just enough to make me hot. I began to rub my soapy breasts. I pinched at my nipples till they became little brown nubs. I pinched one harder as my other hand found its way down under the water to my pussy. Slowly and gently I ran my finger nail around my lips. It tickled and it made my clit grow hard. I began to rub my button. The feeling was become more intense. My breath was fast and shallow. I let out a small moan. Slowly I slid two fingers into my cunt. I began to pump my hand faster and faster. My back arched and my legs fell open wide. All of the sudden I heard a small deep moan come from inside of the bathroom. I sat up like I had been struck by a bolt of lightning. The washcloth fell off into the bubbly water. My large wet breasts became exposed to the cold air. I looked at the door and saw my stepson standing up against the bathroom door stroking his cock. He was fully erect. His cock was at least ten inches long and two inches thick. He was leaning against the wall with eyes closed just pumping his rock hard beautiful cock.

"C.J.! What the hell are you doing?"

"What the fuck does it look like I am doing?" he didn't even open his eyes when he answered.

"Get out!"

"Do you really want me to get out?" He now had opened his baby blue eyes; they looked just like his dads.

I stumbled over my words as I tried to get them out. "I, yes. I think you should; yes, get out."

He walked over to the side of the tub starring at my breasts. I finally realized that I had been sitting there with my breasts in full view of my stepson. I picked up the cloth and tried to cover myself.

"Really? You think that tiny piece of cloth is going to cover those amazing huge breasts?"

I sunk back down into the water."Amazing? You sound like your father!"

"Like I haven't noticed them before! You walk around in those little tank tops. I see your nipples erect under your silk pajamas." His hand found its way under the water and caressed my breast. The feeling of his hand on me in that way sent a shockwave down my body directly to my pussy. He cupped and massaged it for what felt like forever but it must have only been seconds. "You like that don't you mom?"

I couldn't answer. I don't know if it was because of the pleasure I was feeling or because of the shame.

"You look lonely. I think you need some company."

Before I even had a chance to think about what was going on or what I should have said to refute the offer C.J. was already in the bath with me. His naked body over mine and his face was hovering inches above mine. He had nestled himself between my already open legs and I could feel the tip of his cock gently brushing against my lips. "I don't know what you think you are doing. You are a little too old to be taking a bath with your mom." I whispered these words feeling his hot breath on my mouth.

"Well technically you are not my mom." He too was whispering. As he talked his lips brush mine with every word. "Now I am going to kiss you because I know how bad you want it mom."

"How would you know that?" I whispered back to him.

"Because I broke your firewall and read your computer journal. The things you said about me mom; you are a naughty little M.I.L.F."

I closed my eyes and felt his mouth close over mine. He kissed like his father. I couldn't help myself I kissed him back parting my lips letting his tongue slide into my mouth. He ran his hand down my neck; he had found my breast again and was playing with it like a child plays with clay. He rolled my nipples through his fingers. It was soft and first and then he pinched harder. My pussy began to twitch and so did his cock. I wanted him so very badly. I wanted my stepson to take his cock and thrust it deep into my wet waiting pussy. Slowly I moved my hips forward making his cock push hard against my soft pink opening.

"I want to fuck you too Mom. I want to make you moan like dad does. You know sometimes I stand outside your bedroom door at night listening to the sounds you make when you and Dad are fucking each other hard. I can hear the sound your bodies slapping together. I stroke my cock imagining that I was in there with you."

I was a bit taken back by this news but the idea of my stepson standing in the hallway outside the bedroom door pleasuring himself made me even more turned on. "Then do it son. Take that young beautiful hard cock of yours and make your mommy moan just like your daddy does. If you think that you can."

His look became intense and in one hard painful thrust he entered me. The pain was erotic and pleasurable. I gasped at the feel of him. He was not as thick as his father but he hit a spot in me that made me let out a deep throaty moan. As he pumped his cock in and out of me the water began to become turbulent in the tub. Faster and deeper he thrust; his head thrown back in delight the water spilling over the side of the tub.

"Fuck Mommy! Please baby fuck your Mommy hard. Pound my pussy baby, pound it hard!"

Grabbing onto his hair I pulled his mouth to my nipple and he flicked it with the tip of his tongue. He sucked on it as I bucked my hips against him following his rhythm. He bit down hard on it and I grabbed at his back raking my nails down it. The pain made him yelp like a wounded dog but the feeling must have thrown him over the sexual edge because I began to feel his cock contract. His face screwed up in a look of pain and pleasure. I could feel his orgasm approaching and that made my own climax occur. I took his ass in my hands and pulled him so close to me that his movement became restricted.

"Mommy is going to cum! Oh god C.J. I am going to cum!" At that moment I felt his hot creamy load shoot into my vaginal vault. I myself let go a flood of hot liquid all over his cock, the walls of my pussy where milking and squeezing every drop of cum out of my stepsons cock. We lay in silence for a minute with nothing but the sound of heavy breath being exchanged. I was shaken out of my ecstasy by the sound of my husband's voice coming down the hall. C.J. exited the tub and wrapped himself in a towel. I began to run more water into the tub.

"For Christ's sake C.J. lock the fucking door!"

"Hello? Andy where are you?" Chris's footsteps were becoming louder as he came closer to the door.

The bathroom door opened and there stood my Chris. I look at him in terror. He and his son face to face. I didn't speak. I couldn't speak. Here was his wife naked in the bath and his son was soaking wet; wearing nothing but a towel and a dumb smile. That was it my marriage was over. I lost my husband because I was lusting after a youthful version of him! I lost my husband because I just went over the line and fucked his son, my stepson.

"What is going on here?" Chris looked back and forth between the both of us.

Without even batting an eye C.J. replied to his father's question. "I was fucking mom in the bathtub; and you were right she is one excellent fuck!"

C.J. walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind him leaving me alone with Chris. My husband walked slowly towards the tub, the sound of his boots heavy on the tile. He looked at me in the bath. Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt, then his pants. His grin became wide and wicked, "Now it's my turn."