My Stocking Fetish Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother & son continue; Mom expands her horizons.
2k words
4.38
109.5k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
archieII
archieII
55 Followers

I awoke to the most wonderful sensations. Sean was at the foot of my bed licking, sucking and kissing my stocking feet. I left my pantyhose on for him just for this reason. My husband liked me to do this too.

"Wow! what a way to wake up," I said.

"Are you in the mood?" He asked.

"I am now," I whispered.

With that Sean threw the covers all the way off me. He slid his hands up my nylon sheathed legs as he climbed up on the bed and came to rest on top of me.

"Good morning beautiful," he said

Then he kissed me. Our tongues battled and jousted and stabbed at each other's. I was totally turned on by now; I felt like I was eighteen again and just as horny. Sean's cock was like a steel rod pressing against me and I wanted it in me so bad.

Then he slid down to my pussy, kissing my tits on the way by.

"I'm already wet honey, I don't need a lube job." I said.

"I know, but I enjoy eating here as much as fucking." He said while licking my cunny lips.

I bent my knees and rubbed the sides of his face with my stocking feet as he ate me.

"Honey, I would really like that thing in me now." I pleaded.

"Yes Ma'am, at your service." As he scooted upon and into me!

"Oh, oh, oh god that feels so good. Fuck me son, Fuck me good." And he did.

Since it was Saturday, I told Sean I had to go to the mall and do some shopping. Actually, I had this overpowering feeling that I just had to go out in public and expose my stocking feet to anyone and everyone. It was such a delicious feeling, it was such a turn on, and I had no control over it.

I showered and dressed, slipping on a pair of "L'eggs sheer energy" with reinforced toes and the crotch cut out; I like to be prepared for anything! I slipped my panties off, as an afterthought. If I couldn't excite anyone with my stocking feet, I thought, maybe I could flash some pussy. "God, I'm such a slut," I thought. But I couldn't help myself; the feeling was so strong. I stepped into a pair of sling backs and out I went.

At the mall I stopped at a café and ordered a cup of coffee and a Danish. As I sat drinking my coffee, I crossed my leg and let my shoe dangle from my toes. I looked around at the crowd and every once in awhile I would catch some guy glance at my dangling shoe as he passed by. A heavyset guy with a small boy in tow sat at the table next to me. He had a cup of coffee and the boy had a milk.

The man said to the boy, "We'll sit here for awhile and wait for Mommy."

Try as he might, the man could not keep his eyes off my dangling shoe. I would swing my leg slightly letting my shoe rock on my toes. The man's eyes kept following my foot. As I watched the man's eyes, I dipped my toes and let my shoe fall off. His eyes were riveted on my stocking foot. I just left it there for a while. He was definitely aroused...and so was I!

While I had his attention, I slid my foot back into my shoe, brought my feet together and proceeded to slip my feet in and out of my shoes under my chair. Then I would slide my legs forward and raise my feet up to knee level, dangle both shoes from my toes momentarily and let them fall off leaving both stocking feet in the air for the gentleman to enjoy!

The man was flushed! If he only knew...if we were in a private place he could have taken me then and there, I was so turned on!

The man spotted his wife walking down the mall; as he got up I kept looking at him, when he noticed me looking at him, he said "thank you" and left.

At this point I had to go into the ladies room and masturbate! Aren't we gals lucky, we can get off any time, any place we want, again and again and again!

On to my next prey. I stopped in a boutique and was browsing around as an attractive young lady approached me and asked if she could help me find anything.

"I really don't know what I'm looking for, maybe you can help me." I said

"My boyfriend is quite a bit younger than me, and I don't quite know what to wear as to not appear too much older than him," I said.

"I don't know how old you, or your boyfriend are, and I wouldn't want to pry, but you appear to me to be about twenty seven or twenty eight: and you are so attractive, I think you would look good in just about anything." She said.

I said, "Why thank you."

And then her eyes lingered on me for a while after she said that. And that feeling started washing over me again. I think she could tell that I was a little flustered or aroused.

"I think I have just the thing for you." She said as she led me to some dress racks near the back of the store.

She picked a dress off the rack and said, "Isn't this beautiful. I've had my eye on this myself."

I could tell she was starting to breath heavy and her mouth was dry as she turned to me and said, "Come on, I'll help you try it on."

I could clearly see that her heart was beating faster as she gazed at me again. Then she led the way to the dressing rooms. We took the last room.

She hung the dress on a hook behind me, and said "Here, let me help you with that," as she unzipped my dress.

As I stepped out of my dress, she held my hand to help balance me. Then she saw my pantyhose with the crotch out and said. "Oh!" As she just stared at my shaved pussy for a moment before looking up to meet my gaze. We looked at each other for a second, trying to decide what to do, then she moved forward and kissed me, making me moan as I kissed her back!

"I see you've been expecting me." She said.

Then she kneeled down in front of me and started to lap away like a sheep dog while she ran her hands up and down my silken legs. I just threw my head back and came, what seemed like gallons, in her mouth, and she drank it all. Then she hugged me and licked and sucked on my clit. The girl just couldn't get enough of me, and I couldn't get enough either! When she was done, I handed her some tissues from my purse.

"That was not nearly enough." She said. "I must have more of you."

"The next time is on me." I said as I took a paper and pencil out of my purse and wrote down her number. "I don't even know your name." I said

"Claire." She said.

"I'm Irene." I said.

We kissed again. "Mmm, I taste pretty good." I said.

We both laughed, and then we fixed our lipstick and makeup, and proceeded out to consummate my purchase.

I had to find a place to sit so I could catch my breath. Showing off my stocking feet to that guy, and then getting eaten out by that pretty sales clerk. Oh my god, I couldn't believe what a day this has been already.

"Let's see, what next. Oh! I know. I could use a new pair of boots!" So off I went to one of the large department stores where there was a shoe department with service. I was told once, that guys who worked in shoe stores have a foot fetish. Well, lets see.

As I sat down a good looking young man came over, perfect. As he approached I slipped both of my shoes off, held my feet out in front of me and lightly kicked my feet up and down.

"My feet are killing me." I said.

"Maybe I can help." He said as he held first one foot and rubbed my sole very gently and then the other. That was heavenly. Now I was getting turned on again.

"Thank you.' I said, "You have nice hands."

"And you have nice feet.' He said.

"I'll bet you tell that to all your customers." I said.

"Only the pretty ones." He said.

"Why thank you again." I said.

"I'm looking for a pair of boots." I said. There was a method to my madness!

"Sure." He said. "Your foot felt to me to be about a size 7."

"Perfect." I said.

Now, when shopping for boots, every "Lady" knows that if you are wearing a dress or skirt you must push the material down between your legs so that you don't expose yourself to the sales clerk when you lift your leg to try on the boot.

Soooo...while the nice young man was getting my boots, I made sure my dress was hiked up about to mid thigh. He came back shortly with a few boxes. "Oh... this is going to be fun." I thought to myself. "If only he knew what he was in for!"

"OK," he said, opening up the first box and holding up the boot for my approval.

"Very nice." I said. "Let's try it on." With that I lifted my knee as high as I could while watching his eyes. I almost burst out laughing! If there were a cloud over his head it would have said "Boooinggg." His head barely shook as he looked at my exposed pussy. He looked at my eyes and I smiled at him and said, "This is your lucky day Tiger."

I tried on all the boots and he had his hands all over my stocking feet in the process, and he just drank in the sight every time I lifted my leg to slip a boot on or off.

When he finally stood up, I said "Are you glad to see me, or?"...yeah, yeah, I know, but it was apropos. Then I asked "Are you alone here?"

Then he said "Just that girl over there," (who had been watching some of the show).

I said, "Is there someplace we can be alone?" I was so hot; I was ready to explode.

He said, "Sure, come in the back." Then he went over to the girl and asked her to watch the front for a few minutes and signalled for me to come back with him. In the back there was a table against a wall with nothing on it.

"What's your name," I asked. "I like to know who's fucking me, usually!"

He laughed and said "I'm Jack."

I said "Hi Jack, I'm Irene."

Jack was quite tall. As he lifted me up on the table it was a perfect fit. I dropped my shoes off and bent my knees up so that my feet were on the table. Jack dropped his pants and shorts. I was so wet; he just slipped his dick right in me.

Oh! Was I glad I wore crotch-less pantyhose! I wrapped my legs around his waist and he just pumped away. While we were fucking, I could see the girl had sneaked into the back room and was watching us. I looked over and smiled at her, she stuck her hand down the front of her pants and started friggin herself. Oh god! Was that hot!

I couldn't get enough of Jack. After he came, and I came, he knelt down in front of me and ate me out. Then the girl came over and wanted some of me too!

What a day! I'll have to do that again sometime soon. Like, maybe tomorrow!

archieII
archieII
55 Followers