My Story

Story Info
He finds Mom working at strip club.
1.5k words
3.64
189.5k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomumik
jomumik
45 Followers

I remember back on the night of my 21 st birthday some of my best friends from school came up with a wild idea. They could have my birthday party at the hot ass strip club down on the end of the highway. It seemed like a pretty nice place but it also had a very bad reputation. Which was one of the reasons it was the most popular place in town to go to. Go figure. I remember them telling me that they would buy me some table dances and give me some money to give to the strippers. Not having much of a social life I said ok and we went to the strip club. Boners and all. Just imagine. You walk in the front door of the strip club and immediately you hear the hooting and holloring of all the horny dudes in the strip club. You hear the sounds of glasses dropping down on the bar, sounds of loud music playing while the women danced on the stage. You hear women hooting. The women you can now see dancing on top of the light up stage stage. The stage that has red strobe lights flashing, and white smoke rising from it. You see the strippers on the stage wiggling their asses and cupping up their gorgeous tits. You see them licking their nipples and giving coy little smiles to all the men that where on the floor down below them throwing money up to them in some hope they would be considered a favorite. You see all the tables in the club that have men sitting at them with dancers on their laps or on their tables. You then see a women in a very tight bikini bottom walking upto you. The woman that you can now feel taking your hand. You can now feel her rubbing your cheek right before leading you back to one of the red couches along the yellow wall that has men getting couch dances all the way down. You feel your dick start to stiffen as you walk to the couch with her but you feel an unbelievable feeling of guilt. Knowing that the stripper that has taken your hand is a woman you know well. The stripper with long black hair, blue eyes, flawless young looking skin and tits that look to be at least 34/dd is a woman you know very well. She is your mother. Your mother is a stripper.

"John!", your mother said in a shocked way as she turns around to face you. "How dare you come in here. This isn t the kind of place I want you in. I don t care if you are 21 now. I don t want you in places like this."

"Me?" You answer, putting your hands to your waist. "What are you doing in here mom? Dad would fucking go bolistic if he knew you were a stripper. I can t believe this. How long have you been doing this?"

Your mom takes your hand and sits you down on the couch in back of you. She then sits down next to you.

"I m going to tell dad as soon as I get home you know. You shouldn t be doing this mom. You don t know how disrespectful this is. He s always given you everything you need. Everything you asked for. I know you don t need extra money. What is the reason?"

Your mother puts her head in her hands and starts to cry. She reaches forward and puts her hand on your thigh.

"I m going to tell you something," You mother says, wiping away some remaining tears. "There are some things that you and your father don t know about me. Some things that noone knows about me. This isn t the first time I ve stripped. Back when I was fifteen my father used to make me do it."

You are knocked back with shock.

"He said that we needed extra money and I was going to do it whether I liked it or not. I didn t like doing it but he made me. You have to believe that."

"Mom," You say. "You never told me that. How could you keep something like that to yourself all these years? Have you told dad?"

"No," Your mother says. "And I don t want him to know ok? It would destroy him. I m not ready for a divorce at this time in my life."

You think for a second and then you hear some voices, the voices of your friends that have walked upto you and your mother at the couch. The friends you can now feel playfully punching you on the shoulder.

"She s incredible," One of your friends say, playfully nudging his other friend. "Are you going to get a lap dance? That would be worth the 20 bucks I m sure."

"Whata say big boy," your mother says, knocking you back with embarrassment. "Want the full treatment? It will be free of course. For keeping our secret."

Your friends have surprised looks on their faces.

You then realize that this has been one of your greatest fantasies for the longest time. Realizing that your mother, with her unbelievable body, young looking face, and innocent demeanor is about to strip for you. Strip all over you. You first become aware of the sound of her heavy breathing. Caused by the sexual excitement of the fact that she s about to strip for her son. You hear the sound of her breasts slapping against her chest as she flops them up and down. The breasts you can now see staring you right in the face. Large erect nipples and creamy white skin. You see how long and slender her shaply legs are. The legs you can now feel rubbing against your arm.

"Oh baby," You say, being taken back by total lust. "I can t believe we are doing this."

"Either can I," Your mother says, putting her arms on your shoulders and leaning forward so hip nipples are right next to your mouth."

"Suck em" Your mother says, grabbing her 34/dd tits and shoving them in your face.

You become aware of the sound of her tits slapping against your nose. The tits you can now see large as life right in front of your face. You look directly forward and see a large nipple. The nipple you can now feel gently touching your lips. You open your mouth and taste your mother s sweet nipple. Sucking just like you had as a baby.

"Oh yes," Your mom says, tilting her head back. "That feels so good."

Your mother s attention is turned to the large bulge that is forming in your pants. She looks at you astonished.

"Oh baby," Your mom says, reaching down to rub your cock through your pants. "It is gigantic. How big is it?"

"9 inches," You say, putting your hand on top of hers. "And very thick too."

"I ll bet," your mom says. "It feels very nice."

You become aware of the fact that your mother is breathing heavy again. You hear her hair brushing against her shoulders as she starts to rub your dick quickly on top of your jeans. You see her other hand move down. The hand you can now feel as it starts to unzip your jeans.

"Wait," Your mother says, realizing that this was a faux pas. "We can t do this here. I ll get fired. Let s go to the back room."

You shrug your shoulders to your friends and then you walk with her down a long hallway to a white door. The white door you open to see a room with a single bed. The bed that was meant to be used for prostitution. The rumors were true. There was prostitution here. And your mother is part of it.

"Lay down," your mother says, turning around to close the door. Reaching down to take off her bottoms.

"Damn you are incredible," You say, looking at your mother s fantastic body. "Dad is so lucky. If I was him I d never leave you for days at a time like he does. Is that one of the reasons why you strip here?"

"Yes," your mother answers, reaching down to unzip your pants. "He s never there to give me what I need. What you are going to give me now."

You dick immediately becomes hard as concrete as you hear the snapping of fingers, the fingers you can now see over your cock. The fingers you can now feel jacking your cock at an incredible pace. You then feel a warm suction as your mother wraps her lips around your cock. Bobbing her head up and down. Deep throating you. You quickly feel your orgasm come and your cock explodes. Thrusting cum down her throat.

"Mmm," your mother says, smacking her lips. "That tastes so good. "Hope I ll get to taste that more often."

"I love you," you say, reaching forward to stroke your mothers warm cheek. "I want to fuck you."

Your mother immediately responds by moving forward to kneel over your cock. Reaching down to guide it in. You feel the warm wetness of her pussy and she quickly goes up and down. then you wake up and realize it was all a dream. Damn!

jomumik
jomumik
45 Followers