My Story

Story Info
A casual meeting with sexy redhead turns erotic.
1.6k words
3.33
17.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 22-year-old average guy. I was about 6’6”, weighed 190 lbs., had black hair, and liked the color black. I lived in a small apartment, just enough space for one guy to live in. I enjoyed my life to the fullest extent possible. One day while walking to the Post Office to get some stamps, I crossed paths with a hot looking red-haired lady with some sexy curves. I glanced and then took a longer second look.

She tilted her head and looked back and smiled. Just as I was gathering up the nerve to go talk to this goddess, she came up to him and asked him if I liked what I saw. Of course I did, said I. Well then what are you going to do about it? , she asked questioningly. I don’t precisely know that one miss, I replied. Well handsome if you change your mind here is my number, she replied as she wrote her number on my hand. Thanks, I replied. I proceeded to get stamps and wondered if this gal was the real deal. I carried on with my errands I had to do.

Later that day, I decided to call this lady and see if she wanted to hang out, maybe even go to dinner with me. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. Hello? , a sexy voice replied from the other end. Hello, I stammered back. I'm the guy you met at the post office earlier today. Remember me?

Oh yes, she replied in a sultry voice.

Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me maybe to a movie and dinner, I asked her.

Oh ummmm sure sexy, she replied, Can you pick me up at seven?

Yes miss, replied I. My name is Renagade.

Um can I ask your name?

Sure baby, my name is Debby, she responded.

Seven sounds really good Debby. Where do you live?

She gave me the address and made a kiss sound over the phone and then hung up. Well I was excited and taken aback all at once. Could this Debby be a good woman or was she completely nuts?

Seven o’clock rolled around and I pulled up at Debby’s house in my blue Dodge Ram. I honked the horn and went to greet her at the door. Debby opened the door and my jaw dropped. She had fire red hair on her head, and as my eyes went down I found more to my liking. She was dressed in a tight black number that ended high thigh and then those sexy legs began, long smooth and calling me to touch them and feel them.

My eyes looked back up and grazed those perky breasts of hers, 38Ds I judged and firm too, and her face, that sexy face, those red lips, deep blue eyes, and such a smile on this lady. I was hooked on her looks, could her personality be just as good I wondered? While I was looking her over, she was doing the same, I had broad shoulders, hazel eyes that seemed to look into your soul, black hair, and one heck of a tux on, definitely not rented. She glanced past me to my mode of transportation, a DODGE RAM!!!! Oooooohhhhhh she cooed silently. She loved Dodge Rams, especially having sex in them; I was about to find that out.

She gently squeezed her thighs together and found that she was starting to get wet and turned on. So she asked, where do we eat to night? Oh I got somewhere special in mind I replied. As we climbed into my Dodge, her dress went up a bit to reveal more of those sexy legs. My pants were starting to get a little tight if you know what I mean. As I drove we engaged in general conversation, like the weather, friends, life and that sort of stuff. Then she asked me if I would mind finding a rest room she could use, cause she had to go.

I pulled over at a rest stop and she went in and came back out in two minutes. As she got in she asked, mind holding these for me, as she handed me her sexy lacey black thong. WOW!! Would I? I would be honored. My pants got a lot tighter since I knew she wasn’t wearing any panties and her pussy was all exposed. As we drove I noticed her right hand dipping under her dress and she would quiver ever so slightly as we chatted and drove on. I asked if she was having fun and she said yeeesssssss. I asked if she wanted help. YESSSSSSSS ooooh yeeesssssss she moaned.

I pulled the truck over to a secluded spot and turned off the engine. I got out and went around to her door and opened it. I got a good bed here want to use it? I asked her. Yes she replied. I carried her to the truck bed and sat her down. I looked at her eyes were sexy and beckoning me to touch her all over. She noticed we were in a secluded spot and she unzipped her dress letting her firm taut breasts fall to freedom. They were bathed in pale moonlight as I started to play and fondle them. I gently sucked one of her nipples till it was hard and erect and my hand moved the other on to do the same. Yes baby touch them suck them ohhh touch my pussy please, she begged…

I could only obligate the lady. I lifted the rest of her dress over her head and she sat there in her high heels naked, a bright patch of red bushy hair accented in-between her thighs. Oh man, I am in for on heck of a good time, I said as I touched her swollen pussy lips and felt her hot heat. I slipped a finger in and she moaned in delight. I sensed she was aroused and drenched.

Her hips began to rock softly against my fingers fast she moved and moaned. She ripped off my shirt with her free hand and ran her fingers through my chest hair. Ummmm she grinned and moaned. Got more down below, she inquired? I undid my pants and eased out of them and my silk black boxers. Nice tent pole she replied as my hard long penis was free. Care to stick that in me and give me a taste of your cum? She asked. Heck yeah, I replied as she climbed on top of my penis and eased herself down, sliding her wetness all around my manhood.

She moaned and quivered as my penis filled her up beyond all expectations. She moved up and down and I felt every fold of her velvety inside. She tossed her head back and let out a long moan and begged me to suck her nipples. I engulfed one nipple in my mouth and it began to grow as I toyed with it. As I sucked it, my tongue flicked across it and it got rock hard. Oh yes baby she cooed back at me, suck my nipples. She ground her hotness into my crotch. I grabbed her hips and thrust my penis hard and deep into her; she let out a scream of delight. More baby pump me more, she begged. I thrust my penis deep into her as she squealed in pleasure.

Hard and faster I rammed my penis in and out of her aching pussy. She was building so much sexual energy in her she started to shudder uncontrollably. Oh baby I am going to cum and have one heck of an orgasm, Care to cum with me? she moaned to me. I sunk my full length into her and held myself buried deep inside her for a moment before with drawing to begin another deep penetration. Oh yes she sighed. That’s wonderful. I could stay like this forever, feeling you push into me until I am so filled up I cannot think of anything else.

Go ahead and enjoy your self, I replied, smiling. Debby’s passive enjoyment did not last long. She began to shiver, her inner muscles contracting each time I reached the end of one of my long deliberate strokes. Though I felt myself mounting to a climax, I felt no rush. Debby was suddenly electrified into motion. She began to meet my long thrusts, then out pacing me.

NOW she panted. NOW Renagade!! FASTER, FASTER!!! I sped up. Debby was gasping, her hips twisting in wild gyrations. I knew she was near the point of no return, and began to work on my own climax. I was ready when Debby arched her back and drove up to meet my upward thrusts while a stream of joyous cries flowed from her throat. I felt her inner depths quiver and flow with juice as she went orgasmic. At the same time, I let my hot sticky juice shoot deep inside her. My penis rocked and shuddered with ever spurt until she sighed in happiness. We lay back on the truck bed, relaxing.

Oh baby that was wonderful, she said to me. I didn’t know there were men like you around anymore.

I guess I am one of the few good guys left, I told her.

What do you say we skip dinner and go back to my place and you can show me how much more of a woman I’d feel like after I have had a real man, she asked me.

Sure thing, let’s go, I replied.