My Story

Story Info
She's caught being a bad girl by Granddaddy.
756 words
4.08
236.7k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raylene
raylene
147 Followers

I started wearing my older sisters clothes when I was 15. At first it was just her panties and socks and then I was wearing her bras. I've always thought of myself as a girl in a boys body. When I was 18 my grandfather moved in with us, so my free time to be alone was getting scarce.

I haven't been able to fully dress in nearly 2 weeks and it was driving me crazy. Finally Granddaddy said he was going to a friends house to play poker for the night. Mom and Dad were going to Atlanta for the weekend. My lucky break sis wouldn't be home till about 4am and granddaddy wouldn't be home till 2am.

As soon as they were all gone I went and took me a bubble bath and splashed on some perfume. With makeup applied I slipped into my pink panties and matching bra. Next came my sisters black leather mini-skirt and her black leather shirt. I was admiring myself in the mirror when I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and there stood my granddaddy, "Damn boy you look good."

I could feel my face turning red. I didn't know what to say. That's when granddaddy started to unzip his fly. I couldn't take my eyes off his hand. He reached into his pants and pulled out his ever growing cock.

"Come here baby and show me what a good girl you are." Now I've never been with a guy before but I have been with a girl and knew what he wanted.

I came over to him and he looked me straight in the eyes. "Do you want to do this, baby?"

"Yes", I whispered so softly. He drew my face towards his and he kissed me. His tongue darting in and out of my mouth. I could taste the whiskey on his breath and it added to my excitement.

I sucked on his tongue taking it deep in my mouth. I started stroking his cock. Our mouths separated and I fell to my knees and licked the head of Granddaddy's Cock. It was massive 2 inches round and 9 inches long.

I went up and down the sides getting it good and wet one more lick on the head and I started slowly working his cock down my throat. It took a while but soon I had all of his cock in my mouth. I worked him real slow teasing him taking him in and out of my mouth and slapping my face with his cock.

"Suck it baby, show granddaddy how much you love his cock."

I was truely enjoying myself. Granddaddy's cock was getting harder and harder every second. He pulled me up off my knees and kissed me once more. Our tongues swimming in each others mouths. His hands were lifting up my skirt and rubbing my ass. I turned around slipped my panties off and climbed on the bed. My ass was waiting for him. He kneeled down and started rubbing my boypussy. That's when the most incredible pleasure I ever felt, granddaddy started eating my boypussy. First he licked all around my puckered hole and then he buried his tongue deep inside of me.

My god I was in heaven, he worked his fingers in and out of my boypussy. I was bucking like a wild pony on his hand. He then replaced his fingers with the head of his cock. Slowly he pushed into me. He went in and pulled back out just a little and then went in a little further. Ever so slowly he sank into my virgin boypussy. My boypussy opened wide until he was buried deep inside of me.

He started fucking me real slow. Damn he was a great fuck. He pounded me faster and harder. I could feel his balls bouncing off mine. He drove into me and held tightly by hips as I felt his hot cum filling up my bowels. He pulled his deflating cock out of my boypussy. I rolled over onto my back. He was smiling down at me as he put his pants back on.

"I want you to freshen up and go to my room. I've laid something out for you to wear. When you are dressed come downstairs and I'll introduce you to my poker buddies." and with that said he kissed me on the forehead and turned and left.

What the hell was going on and how long did granddaddy know?

To be continue...

raylene
raylene
147 Followers