My Story

Story Info
Man discovers his cuckold desires.
4.2k words
4.35
140.8k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ron_100
Ron_100
13 Followers

I suppose I would be termed a "Cuckold", but unlike most guys who submit these stories, I don't have a small cock (7.5") and being degraded or mistreated, by my wife or her lover, does not turn me on. We have been married for 20 years and it all started for me around 12 years ago. I was looking at a men's magazine, when I came across a story about a guy who's wife had been fucked by another guy and the husband loved it. I was surprised to find that the more I read, the harder my cock got. From that day on, I set about finding magazines with those kind of stories in them. Anything from the wife having a secret affair, to the wife being fucked by 5 guys in succession, followed by the husband licking her pussy clean afterward. I found that I was getting into it more and more. My cock never failed to get rock hard, each time I read one.

We had always had a very good sex life and although I looked at other women, I had always been completely faithful to my wife and knew I always would be. But the thought of her being fucked by a good looking, well hung guy and teasing me about it, was just to erotic to resist and I decided to tell her how I felt. I started to read the stories to her in bed and we always had really hot sex, when I did. I tried to get my wife to let me find a lover for her, but she always said no. I kept trying until eventually my persistence paid off and she let me place an ad in an adult contact magazine. We got a few replies that weren't worth answering, then we got one from a guy who was good looking and sounded great. We decided to meet him and I rang, to invite him over the following weekend. I helped my wife dress for the evening in very sexy black lingerie, with a sexy leather mini skirt and a black see through blouse.

He arrived around 9.00 PM with a bottle of wine, which we all drank, along with one that we had. After the drinks and getting to know each other, I decided it was time to leave them alone, to get "better aquatinted". I stepped outside and had a joint; I came back in about 40 minutes later. The sight that greeted me was incredible. Here was my lovely wife, dressed only in her black basque and stockings, lying back on the couch, with him naked and eating her delicious bald pussy. All I could say was "wow" and I sat in the chair to watch. After he ate her pussy for a while, they exchanged places. I watched and played with my rock hard cock, while she sucked and played with his.

I took all my clothes off and suggested we would be more comfortable in the bedroom. Him and I took turns eating her pussy and she sucked both our cocks. There is nothing like the feeling of watching your wife suck another guy's cock and to see him eat and play with her pussy. My fantasy was coming true, but one thing was spoiling it for me, he was so damn hairy! I know I shouldn't have been so fussy, but it was really putting me off, so much so that I couldn't stay hard. I tried to make excuses, like maybe I didn't want him to fuck her, after all. There was nothing I wanted more, at that moment, but he was like an ape and no matter how hot the thought of him fucking her was, I just couldn't stay hard. I apologised and he dressed and went home. After he had gone, I explained to my wife how I really felt and we had the most amazing sex.

We received a few more replies, but none were worth meeting. I was beginning to think my fantasy wasn't going to happen, when my wife suggested we should try meeting a couple. Although this wasn't the way I wanted things to happen, I went along with it, as my wife said she felt more comfortable with the idea. We replied to a couple advertising for a couple, in the contact magazine, who sounded ok. The first time we met them, I explained all about my fantasy and what I really wanted. They were ok with it and we decided to see how things went. I didn't find his wife attractive and I was more turned on by watching the way he kissed my wife goodbye, when they left. We got together with them a few times and it was amazing for me to watch him eating my wife's pussy and fucking her, although he used a condom and didn't cum inside her.

I had to go through the motions each time we got together of fucking his wife, which was very distracting, so I still didn't get my fantasy, the way I wanted. Each time we got together, we got to know them more and we realised how much of a chauvinistic bastard he was, by the way he treated his wife. They would even have some terrible arguments with us there, so we decided it would be better not to see them any more. With these experiences not going well and the kids growing up, my wife told me that she didn't want to try again, so it looked like my fantasy was never going to happen.

My desire for it to happen the way I wanted only got stronger and I kept thinking of different ways for it to be better for both of us, but wife would not be convinced. Almost every time we had sex, we would lie in bed and I would tell her all the different ways I wanted another guy to make love to her. This went on for years and although my wife loved the fantasies, she would always tell me that fantasy was one thing, but reality was different. Around six years ago we got the internet and this only fuelled my imagination, even more. I started surfing the net and finding hotwife sites. I was amazed how many there were and how many guys felt the same way I did. I would download my favourite stories then print them and read them to my wife, in bed. No matter how the stories went, my favourite ones always ended the same way. The lover always had a bigger cock than the husband and the husband would lick his wife's pussy clean, after her lover had filled her with his cum.

I started reading the hotwife forums and learned all about anklets and what they meant to some people. I bought some for my wife, telling her their meaning and she wore them for me. I began to think there was still a chance after all. I found a few adult contact sites on the net and convinced my wife to let me try advertising on some of them. I advertised on two of them, with a very hot photo of my wife and what I wanted. I was very specific and I started getting a lot of replies. A few sounded ok, but when I got the guy's pic, I knew they weren't her type. Some of them looked good, but there were other problems, like their wife not knowing what they were doing. I didn't want to have the problems of a jealous wife to deal with. As each week passed, my enthusiasm became less and less.

Being self employed and working from home, I manage to have a lot of free time on my hands. This is very handy as my wife doesn't drive and I quite often drop her off at the local shopping centre to do the weekly grocery shopping. When I pick her up, I will often tease her by asking if any sexy guys pinched her bum today. Her usual reply is "humph" and "yeah, sure". A few weeks back, I dropped her off to do the shopping. It was a lovely warm Spring day and she was wearing a very nice dress, which showed off the new anklet, I'd bought for her recently. She is an attractive 40-year-old with a slim figure and still turns guy's heads. As usual, she rang to be picked up, when she was finished. Her voice sounded different on the phone and I wondered what was going on. We were loading the groceries into the car and I asked her about any sexy guys pinching her bum. I expected the usual response but I was speechless when she said "No, but I gave one my phone number". I didn't believe her and it was my turn to say "yeah, sure." She told me it was true and I asked her to tell me what happened.

She said to wait until we'd finished loading the groceries and we were in the car. She told me that when she was shopping and going through one of the aisles, she noticed a good-looking guy around 30. As she got closer to him, he asked if she would help him with some advice. She said ok and he told her was making Chinese stir-fry, for the first time and asked what sauces he should use in it. She asked him what kind of meat he was using and then told him which sauces and spices would be best and how much to use, of each one. While they were talking, she noticed how often he looked down at her anklet and that he looked like he really wanted to ask her something else. He thanked her for her help and she went back to her shopping, thinking nothing more of it. Around 10 minutes later, as she came to the end of one of the aisles, he came around the corner, not looking where he was going and his shopping trolley banged into hers. He was embarrassed and kept apologising. He asked if he could make it up to her by buying her a cup of coffee, especially after she had been so helpful with her cooking advice.

She was going to say no, but then she heard my voice saying "go for it". She said that would be nice and they arranged to meet for a cappuccino, just near the supermarket, when they were finished their shopping. After going through the register, she found him and he paid for two cappuccinos. They sat at a table and after some small talk about the shopping centre and the prices of things, he told her that he couldn't help noticing her lovely anklet and he asked her if it meant what he hoped it meant. My wife loves to tease and she asked him what he hoped it meant. He said that to some people, it meant that the husband liked the wife to "play around" with other guys. Although a little embarrassed, she was really enjoying herself and asked what he meant by "playing around". He said that the wife would have sex with other guys, with the husband's permission and enjoyment, making her a "hotwife" He asked my wife if that was what it meant to her. She told him that was what it meant to me, but up until now, she hadn't done anything about it.

She also told him that she was very worried about the risk of AIDS and STD. He started to tell her the reason he was teaching himself to cook was that after 8 years of marriage, his wife had left him for another guy and he was recently divorced. He told her that he was sick of take away food and decided he was going to do something about it. He also told her that since he got married, he hadn't had sex with anyone else and that he didn't use drugs, so he was completely safe. After talking for a while about how long I had been wanting this to happen and how she felt about it, he asked her if she would be interested in meeting with him. She said that she would be interested, but would have to talk it over with me. They swapped phone numbers and that was when she had rung me, to be picked up. It was like a dream come true, I couldn't believe my luck but I still wasn't sure if my wife was just teasing me, until she showed me the piece of paper, with his hand writing and phone number on it. We arrived home and took the groceries into the kitchen. I asked how she felt and if she was going to ring him. She asked me if I really wanted this and how I felt. I told her that I was very jealous, but incredibly turned on, which was obvious, by the way my cock was trying to burst out of my pants. She said she thought it would never really happen and it would always be a fantasy, but she had to admit that the thought of the reality was really turning her on.

She asked me if it was ok to ring him and I told her yes, I wanted her to. We had a cup of coffee and then she rang him. Although I could only hear one side of the conversation, I got most of what was going on and she filled me in on the rest, afterwards. She told him that if this was going to happen, they would have to take things slowly. She told him how much she loved to be massaged and how much she loved me eating her. He told her that was fine with him and he loved eating pussy. The conversation got around to the subject of cock size and he told her that he was around 8.5" - 9". I couldn't believe how well this was coming together, after so many years of trying. They talked for a while, with her telling him all the things she liked and he told her all the things he liked to do.

They arranged to meet the next day around 10:00 am, for coffee at the shopping centre again. If things went well, he would take her back to his place for drinks and to see what happened. He asked her why I didn't want to be there to watch, or join in. She told him I didn't want to be there the first time it happened, to make sure I couldn't stop it and so that she could relax more. When she got off the phone, I desperately wanted to take her panties off and eat her pussy. She told me no because she wanted to be nice and fresh for her lover tomorrow and the only way I was going see her pussy, was when I shaved her completely bald for him, later on. That night I did as I was told by getting the warm water, soap and razor, then shaving her gorgeous pussy, completely bald.

It was the ultimate tease, knowing what he was going to be doing to her and not being able to do anything about it and I loved it. After I was finished, we discussed what she was going to wear; knowing it was going to be a very warm day. She decided on a very sexy little pair of pink see through panties, her little black dress, no bra and of course, her anklet. There was no way I could sleep and I had to pull my cock, until I came. The next morning, after getting the kids off to school, my wife had a shower and dressed in what she said she was going to wear. I watched her dressing, with my cock rock hard again and I almost came in my pants when she sprayed some of my favourite perfume around her pussy and breasts. She asked me how I was feeling and if I still wanted this to happen.

I told her the jealousy was getting stronger every minute, but that was only turning me on, even more. I said that a big part of me was saying no and not to let it happen, but I knew if I stopped it, I'd regret it forever, because the chance would probably never come along again. I asked her how she was feeling and she said that she was very nervous, but very turned on by what was going to happen. She told me that she would only go ahead with it, if it was completely ok with me and if it wasn't, to let her know. Even if it meant ringing her on her mobile phone, after her I dropped her off. I told her everything was ok, but she had to remember every detail of what happened so she could tell me all about it.

The time came to take her so we got in the car and started driving. The shopping centre is only a 10-minute drive from where we live, so there wasn't much time for talking. She told me if I was a good boy, I would get to meet her "boyfriend" when he drove her home. I said as long as he doesn't stay long, because I was going rip her panties off and eat her pussy, as soon as he was gone. We both laughed and then arrived at the shopping centre. She turned to kiss me, I kissed and held her then told how much I loved her, and she said the same thing. She got out of the car and I drove home.

When I get there, I started thinking a lot about what we were doing and I almost rang her mobile phone, but I decided not to. I tried to do some work but I just couldn't concentrate. I just sat and thought about what was happening and what they were doing. It got to 11:30 am and I knew there was a good chance she had had gone back to his place, because I hadn't had a phone call to tell me anything different. I was feeling incredibly jealous, but I couldn't help playing with my cock, for some relief. Around 1:00 pm I was starting to wonder what time she was coming home and weather I should ring her, when I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I looked out of the window and saw him for the first time, as they sat in the car talking.

It looked as though they were deciding if he should come in or not. They decided against it and I watched as he kissed her very deeply and she came inside. I met her at the door and kissed her and held her. After reading so many stories that other husbands have written about the "freshly fucked" look on their wife's faces, after being with their lover, I know it is definitely true. The look on my wife's face was amazing; she looked so incredibly satisfied. I asked how it was and she told me it was everything I ever said it would be, and more. She told me he was an incredible lover and I was right, bigger is definitely better. I couldn't wait any longer and took her into the bedroom. She lay back on the bed and I took off her panties. I looked at her swollen, well-fucked pussy and his cum still leaking from her. She told to come and lick her clean, while she told what they had done. I didn't need to be told twice and I started to eat her pussy, like there was no tomorrow. I have never eaten anything so delicious before. The taste was so different to anything I'd tried. I'd eaten my cum from my wife's pussy before, but it was nothing like this. As I ate his cum from her, she started to tell me what had happened. When I had dropped her off, he had met her just inside the door, he told her how lovely she looked and they sat down for coffee. After talking for a while and finishing their coffee, he asked her if she still wanted to go back to his place. She said although she was very nervous, she was looking forward to it and they made their way to his car. She said she was surprised that he held her hand while they walked through the shopping centre and she wondered if anyone she knew would see them.

He didn't live far from the shopping centre and when they got there, he asked her if she would like a glass of wine and she said yes. He gave her the wine and sat down next to her. They finished the wine and he kissed her, very deeply, his tongue starting to play with hers. His hand was beginning to wander up her legs and he kept kissing her. He asked her if she would like another glass of wine and she said yes. She told me they drank their second glass and as my wife drinks very little, she was beginning to relax and respond to him, very strongly. He asked if she would be more comfortable in the bedroom and he took her hand as he led her in there. He kissed her again as he reached down and started to lift her dress over her head.

After taking her dress off, he started to kiss his way down her body and nibble her nipples and breasts. He laid her back on the bed and started to take off her panties. He looked at her bald pussy and told her how yummy she looked. She told him that I had shaved her, for him. He said that turned him on even more and the thought of me being turned by what they were doing was amazing. He told her to lay on her stomach and he started to massage her neck, shoulders and back. She said he worked his way down her body very slowly, massaging while licking and nibbling his way down to her feet. He massaged her feet and licked and sucked her toes. He told her to turn over and started to tongue kiss her again. He licked and nibbled his way down her body until he got to her pussy and just kept eating her pussy, telling her how delicious she tasted.

After eating her for a long time, he lay beside her to get his breath. She told me she reached over to play with his cock and told him she had never played with one so big and it felt wonderful. He asked her if she would like to see if it felt wonderful in other ways. She said yes and he layed over her and started to slide his cock into her pussy. She said she gasped at the size difference, when he got it all the way in and he started to fuck her. He started slowly but once she got accustomed to the size, he got faster and harder. She told me she came very quickly because it felt so wonderful and he just kept making love to her, without slowing down. She came at least four times in the next ten minutes and then he said he was going to cum. She said she felt his cock get even harder and bigger, as he pumped lots of his cum into her pussy, making her cum again.

She told me they layed back resting and she told him his cock was definitely wonderful. Her asked if she would to try again, after they had gotten their breath back. She told him she didn't think she could recover so quickly because it was something she'd never experienced before and she had to be going home soon. She told him that I was waiting at home to lick her pussy clean. He told her that really turned him on and he would really like to watch me eat his cum from her pussy. She said he asked her if he could see her again soon and they arranged for him to come to our place for a threesome, next week. By this time I had licked her clean and I started to lay over her and slide my cock into her gorgeous pussy, knowing his cock had been in there, less than an hour ago and knowing some of his cum was still deep inside her.

Ron_100
Ron_100
13 Followers
12