My Story

Story Info
The beginning of my self-discovery.
1.8k words
3.94
7.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Helena. What I am about to describe, my story, began with a one night stand, an explosive one. Much more happened after that and is still happening. I don't know where it will all end and no longer care. I abandoned the notion of limits, because they seem to present themselves only to be immediately abandoned. How long ago was it? Could not tell, I only know that the memories of that night still dance in my mind and burn my body, because of the monster it woke up.

One of those days, when boredom sets in from the opening of the eyes to not let go, making minutes feel like hours, a day that dragged on making me feel like a hostage brought a night that urged me out of the cave. Following the cue, I made up my mind to go out and try to shake off this Friday that felt more like a cloudy rainy Monday. I set for the usual club, one where I always went to, and went alone, because there I felt at home. No big plans: just wanted to listen to good music, drink a few drinks and relax. Being alone wasn't a big deal, it had become sort of the rule, as friends came and went.

Upon arriving I got my favourite drink and stood close to the stage, where one could have a better view of the band and enjoy those classic 70 and 80's rock songs. It was all going well up to the moment somebody just in front of me slipped and plunged onto me. I just felt that inadvertently had stepped on someone's foot. At first I was angry, as I hate being pushed; but got myself together right away and turned back to apologize.

There he was, looking at me ... He grinned and I apologized, he opened up a smile, bent to my ear and asked if I was alone, I just nodded. He stood there staring into my eyes and then my mouth and just like that, I was mesmerized ... Seconds later we were kissing. We kept on for a few minutes, no words needed, until he softly asked me if I wanted to get out from all that noise to have a talk. Again, I only nodded.

We went into his car and left without a destination, just wandering around the city. It was a warm peasant night with clear sky. The conversation flowed easily, but at every traffic light we closed in to kiss madly. Before I knew we were parked by one of the city parks, everything was silent and deserted. The kissing resumed and intensified, and soon I felt his hand touching my breasts, I felt my nipple pinched between his fingers. He pulled me to his lap. His hands roamed over my body and I could just feel his fingers finding my pussy and all my lust within. He dipped his fingers in me, and pulled a groan out of me. He whisked his fingers out of my cunt and into my mouth, and with the same steady gentle voice whispered in my ear: "feel your taste and be my bitch tonight." My body screamed along, so horny that I was and again I could only answer with a nod. On the backseat of his car, he lifted up my legs to his shoulders and quickly I was feeling him inside. I could not restrain myself and groaned loudly, to what he slapped my face, staring at me. He started fucking me rough, and in between bites, kisses and slaps I felt him ever more deeply inside. My breasts were greedily sucked and I was delirious with excitement.

Abruptly he turned me over with my back to him and pulled up my hips. He kissed my back gently, but then I felt the weight of his hand on my ass - I loved the contrast between softness and brutality. Again he broke in inside me, with stronger and perfect strokes. I felt ripped apart and invaded: holding me tight by the hair, saying things to me ... he made me feel a whore. So we kept on for a long time ... I felt exhausted when he in another whisper in my ear said, "you will taste my juice mixed up with yours." Without hesitation I knelt on the floor of the front seat and started sucking him, in the beginning calm and slowly, getting to know every inch, but then wolfed it up with eagerness as he led me on, holding me down by the hair, fucking my mouth hard, sticking it up to my throat and bringing tears to my eyes. Every cry was met with ever more face slapping. After a few amazing minutes savouring him, I could finally hear him moan and have the sweet feeling of his cum running down my throat.

Recovered, he hugged me, patted me and said almost in a whisper: "Time for my bitch to be rewarded." Lying exhausted, I could feel his mouth on my pussy exploring every bit with his tongue, his fingers soaked in, until, in a near despair crying groan, I released it all in shameless spasms. We stood still for some time, trying to recover, when we realized that it was already dawn and there were people around stretching and jogging all through the park, and we were both bare naked. We put on our clothes and left. Before saying goodbye, I got my guts and asked him if I had been the bitch he wanted me to be; he smiled ... I got out of the car without a phone number, just with a name: "Victor" and an answer: "much better than I could hope for". That was enough for me, because I was drained out from that night ride.

Some time later, months to be exact, my night of mind-blowing sex was still present in my memories. I could remember every detail and I was still trying to accept that memories were all I had.

Another weekend and I set myself to the usual night out. Same bar, same friends and same drink. The evening followed its normal course, a little boring to say the least when I decided to go outside for a smoke. While having a puff, standing there I felt someone watching me, I turned to see him standing there, also smoking. He was far enough so I could pretend not to have seen him. My mind was boiling, him, I felt my body responding to all the images of that night. I finished my cigarette and passed by him, still pretending obliviousness. I went back into the bar and tried to act naturally and be indifferent to his presence. Again I could feel him watching me and it made me crazy, I could already feel my panties getting wet.

Suddenly his hands were on my waist and the whispered "hello" makes me shiver. I replied and without much further ado we were kissing again. He soon asked me out of all that cacophony. We got into a taxi and went to his apartment. During the trip I could feel his hand running through my thigh closing in to my pussy, I had mixed emotions, excitement and fear, fear that the driver would notice how vulnerable I was. We entered the building and I knew the way up to number 14 would be filled up with hot making out. Still inside the lift he pulled up my dress and got me moaning with his fingers deep inside of me. We got into the apartment and he led me straight to the bedroom. I got inside. He locked the door, hid the key and, smiling, said: "no escaping now my little cunt." He undressed me harshly, holding me down by the hair to kneel before him. With a slap to my face he commanded me to blow him and make it as good as I had at that night. I promptly obeyed running the tip of my tongue once again over every inch of that cock, then sucked it earnestly. He throat fucked me again bursting tears from my eyes at each stroke. Every time I made to stop I got a slap on my face, so much so that already my threats became deliberate just so I would keep on being tormented with that heavy hand that made me so horny. When satisfied he threw me face down on the bed and I got to feel him inside of me. At every thrust I raved on and on, I kept on groaning and mumbling only.

All of a sudden he pulls up my hips, leaving my legs apart and wide open fully exposed. I was expecting even stronger thrusts when I am surprised by his tongue exploring my pussy, deliriously; snaking inside he invaded me with his tongue. Enraptured with all I was surprised once again: his tongue was now exploring my ass, and I felt it on my butthole; it was a mixture of novelty and sexual frenzy. I moaned louder and he broke into my bunghole; then I heard him say, softly as always: "today, like the good little cunt you are, you're gonna give me your ass." This time I was resistant and shook my head, but simply with a look and barely a word he overcame me. I felt him slowly coming in, my sensitive snugly ass holding on to his cock and then breaking out. I could feel him moan and after many thrusts, much slapping and pulling of my hair we both came, he buried in me and I on the tip of his fingers.

The night went on with even more lasting orgasms until we fell asleep. Waking up, still without any sense of time, I decided to awake him in an unusual way. I crawled under the duvet and started giving him head. Still sleepy, he just relaxed and gently fondled my hair. After a good few minutes I could feel his milky jet in my mouth and, as a breakfast starter, I gulped every little drop. Once again we parted without exchanging phone numbers, we did not need ties or links; we lived the nights as they were given us. I never met him again.

But he made an impression in the story of my life, my dear pioneer of my salacious nature, he left me something valuable: this self discovery, that I could not be fully satisfied if not by the voraciousness of the wolf, without claws over my skin. I found out that I wanted to be the lamb and my search was just beginning. I did not know by then, however, how far this conscious insanity would take me.