My Story Ch. 01

Story Info
My road to perdition begins here.
1.9k words
4.3
67.2k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is false. Alright it’s a wee bit true but MOSTLY false. The locations and setting are TOTALLY real – just like my own, but I’m not that horny or daring or brave. These are just fantasies and REALLY explicit ones at that. Enjoy.)

A Beginning

Singapore is an island state in South East Asia, populated by Singaporean Chinese, Malays, Indians and a smattering of Westerners, or ang mohs, as we like to say in dialect. It’s a strict country, full of rules and regulations, and people live a rat race here. We’re not allowed to chew chewing gum or smoke in most places – no guns and drugs carry the death penalty. Besides those, Singapore’s an island paradise really, all city and trees and beaches. Sunshine and rain the whole year round. 80% of us Singaporeans live in high rise flats, some 20 to 30 stories high – after all, with 4 million packed onto 650 sq km of land makes it kinda crowded sometimes.

Hope that’s enough for an intro to my home city, where I’ve lived nearly all my life except for the 4 years that I spent in Columbia up in NYC studying law. I’m the sort of worldly gal one might find in Singapore, not too tall, bustier than the dowdy lab rats in the biotech industry, speaking with a slight American accent. Chinese descent, just found freedom from my parents in the form of a flat by my own, a 5th floor 4-roomer where I live all by myself, and the occasional boyfriend. Just broke up recently though, due to his wandering eye and his intellectual handicap.

I was in no rush for a new boy friend. At 24 and recently called to the bar, I was having the time of my life. And my life was about to get pretty interesting.

It was a Thursday. I stumbled through the door into my flat at 9pm. I had been slaving away in the office since 7am in the morning and it was just so the air-conditioner HAD to break down during the midday. So I was all hot and flustered when I reached my humble home. I stank. I was sweaty. I wanted to bathe, to have a cold shower. But I was sooo tired. God, I just flopped onto the couch and let the TV come on. And then I sat up in shock. The news anchor had a look of disgust on her face – some old woman had romped through Orchard Road naked and ended up getting arrested. Orchard Road - the busiest shopping district in Singapore, right in the middle of town. Shit! She was fucking crazy!

Then I felt it.

It began as a slight tingle in my crotch, a slight current running down my spine and into my pussy. I shifted uncomfortably on the couch, my business skirt creeping up my thighs. Shit. I tried to suppress it, but the tingle grew stronger, even as the news changed to the stocks and shares index. Why not? Why not? I mean, I usually keep my masturbation within the bedroom with the windows closed, but isn’t this my house? My flat? So what if my living room had windows that overlooked the corridor? I can draw the curtains.

So I did. I found myself naked on the couch then on the floor, stroking myself to an orgasmic high. I never had a better orgasm then that. I writhed on the floor in pleasure, sure that my moans had reached the ears of the neighbors on the other sides of the thin walls that separated the units. Oh my God. I laid on the floor for at least half an hour, feeling the cool night breeze blow my nipples to erection and my clitoris to a permanent semi-hardness. I got up reluctantly, eventually, to bathe. I had a hot shower this time, and played with myself again. Then after toweling dry, I was about to change to my pajamas to sleep, when a thought crossed my mind. Why change? Why bother? That would mean more laundry and more hassle. Why not just sleep nude?

And for another first time, I did.

I left the curtains closed. The bed never felt so comfortable, the sheets so soft and cooling on my skin. I slept like a baby. And I dreamt.

I dreamt I was in Orchard Road. In one of the underground malls there. I was alone in a sea of people, who jostled me about like the sea would a fish. I was standing still, just looking at people, when my whole world was turned upside down. The crowds began to part around me until people formed a circle around me, staring at me curiously. I felt light headed, as if I was falling. The people began to circle around me, the huge surge of people. I felt the breeze on my nipple. I looked down, saw my dress. I was wearing dress that was slowly changing from normal cotton to fishnet. My fishnet dress continued to shrink and dissolve away into thin air even as I made desperate attempts to clutch at it. I watched in horror as the stuff just disappeared, leaving me totally nude in the crowd. I heard chants of “Slut! Slut! Slut!” in the air. I tumbled face down on the ground, my knees weak. “Slut! Slut! Slut!” I grabbed my pussy and began to stroke off, and the crowd gathered closer and closer and closer to me.

I woke up.

The bed sheets and blankets had been kicked aside, I was naked on my bed, sweating lightly. The curtains billowed gently in the breeze. My pussy was soaked again, my fingers wet with my own cum juice. Oh shit. Why the hell was I feeling so horny? Sunlight begins to filter through the window, half blocked by the block of flats opposite mine. How many of them can see into my room? I don’t think they can, and I didn’t really care. I took a cold shower.

Work.

I stumbled through the door, tired and dirty and hating my job. Drew the curtains. Stripped naked in my living room. Began enjoying myself once more. This could get routine. Better check myself, huh. I don’t wear anything to sleep again.

I’m at work, in a board meeting. I’m to give a presentation, when I realize I’m not wearing a skirt or pants or underwear. I stand up, blushing fiercely, and speak gibberish when my top shrinks then splits apart. My blushing intensifies when I lie on the table surrounded by my colleagues and begin to yell “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me now!”

I wake up. It’s late morning. My sheets are soaked around my pussy and I’m sweating. The curtains are pulled wide open now. I pad into the living room, feeling warm and soft and happy, because today is Saturday, and I get alternate Saturdays off and today is an off day and it’s a whole day of no work and usually I’m out with my boyfriend but because I don’t have one right now I have the whole day to myself with no plans until dinner when I have to go to my parents’ place and can you tell I’m so fucking excited?

The doorbell buzzed, spoiling my good mood. Who the hell buzzes other people’s doorbells on a bloody Saturday morning? The curtains are drawn, but I see a brief flash of a face in between a tiny gap in the curtains, and I freeze. Two seconds pass and I fly into the toilet as the doorbell resumes it’s furious buzzing. Oh Shit oh shit. Somebody saw me naked. Someone saw me naked. Some dumb shit saw me. Oh shit.

I hope the person liked the view.

I balance my options. Change? Don’t change? I feel incredibly…stupid. Of course I change. I mean, what’s the harm of seeing me naked? A warmth in my lower torso confirms it. I wrap a towel round my body – it barely covers my tits and ass, reaching only slightly past my pussy. I walk to the door and open it. It’s a Malay man. He stare’s at me with his mouth only slightly agape, blinking dumbly.

“What do you want?” I ask flatly, as if I were fully clothed. I feel the towel slipping slightly.

“Wha…wah. What I want is you. I mean your. Your time. Yah, sorry eh. Your time. Ah. Yah. I’ve got this thing I want to sell. Yah. This equipment ah. Ah.” He could throw himself off the balcony at any time. Please do. Please, I’m begging you.

My towel is slipping, my body still slightly wet with sweat. The dark skinned malay man wearing the saleman outfit and poor Singaporean grammar to match is beginning to have a bulge in his pants. I wonder how big… I mean, how small his dick is. He catches me staring at his dick and trails off mid sentence, staring at me stupidly from outside. I’m close enough for him to touch.

My towel slips. I let it. He doesn’t avert his eyes. “You. Your t- tow-towel dropped.”

“I know. Continue, please.” Go away! Close the door! Every second I’m naked in front of him is a second I grow ho. Hornier. Oh god. He’s tripping over his words. Not really trying now. Just enjoying the view. My hand is creeping to my pussy. Oh shit, not now. Not in front of him. My clit doesn’t listen to me. It’s a pearl peeking out of it’s hood. Oh shit. Not now.

I slam the door shut. Lean against it, breathing heavily. Sweating. Touching myself. Oh god. Oh god. One touch. One touch and I cum like never before, shuddering, moaning and groaning to wake the dead. My pussy juices flow down my legs. Drip on the floor. Oh god. I hear a groan outside the door, then footsteps moving away. I open it cautiously. The guy is gone, but semen drips down my front door.

I’m alone. Naked in the living room of the house. I just flashed for the first time. Oh shit. I’ve just flashed a guy and had the best orgasm of my life. And it’s not even lunch. I log on to the net. Naked in front of my computer, enjoying the sensation of naked flesh on the cool leather seat. For the first time, I look at pornography. And I discover, I like what I see. I surf for 4 hours, see all there is to see. Naked women, naked women having sex. Having sex with guys, more guys, girls, more girls, animals and toys and midgets and fruits and old men and so many more. But it was the pictures of naked girls in public that got me. Oh shit. Oh fuck. Naked girls walking on the road, shopping and doing groceries. Oh shit. I had to become one of them. I wanted to walk on the road naked too. Feel the cool air on my skin. Oh shit what’s wrong with me? What’s wrong with me?

I log off, stand up and stretch. The leather chair’s wet and slimy from my juices. It had been squelching for the last hour. My stomach growls. It’s time for lunch. Oh god. I wanted to just walk down naked to the coffee shop where I usually eat. But I can’t. Not yet. I’m not ready. I don’t want to screw anything up.

I have to wait.

To be continued