My Story Sect. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it was Thursday morning and as planned, Gillian was helping out in the reptile house. She performed the check up on several of the crocodilians and began her work with the tortoises. Taking blood samples was very routine but obtaining sperm samples was not a common occurrence in the least. It took very little persuading and she had the head curator of reptiles aiding her because it was a messy job. He offered use of his lab but Gill told him her lab had some better equipment at which he scoffed but allowed anyway. She was a great animal caretaker and knew her job so he did not see the need to argue with her. By lunchtime she was done and was retrieving the now frozen sperm sample to bring to Nicodaemus. The freezing process was essential since sperm has a very short life once outside the body of its maker or the intended mate. So, she and her spermcicle were on their way to South Philly to see Nico and help him in his conservatory efforts.

12