My Story5 The next 10 years

Story Info
The story of my second wife cuckolding me.
3.7k words
3.45
62.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jim3
Jim3
50 Followers

This is a true story about what happened after my first wife Janet left me. It's really two stories which involve my wife's lesbian feelings and a few years later, her affair with another man that led me to being a cuckold. Only the names have been changed.

I met Jilly via a dating site and within two years of my divorce, I was married again.

I was determined not to let what happened to Janet (my first wife) repeat itself. Jilly was different, she was 10 years younger than me, tall, very slim and she had the most amazing pert breasts. Sex with her couldn't have been better. She was adventurous and we fucked everywhere, in the woods, in the car, daytime, night time, anytime. I loved licking her out and she got so wet when I did this, she would have the most intense orgasms.

I never told her anything about my previous sex life with Janet but she found out, one of my passions was watching lesbian sex. It was early on in the marriage, when I first found out that Jilly not only shared this passion, but would happily try it herself.

Drink was always the catalyst and one night when we were on a pub night out with some friends, I noticed Jilly being very cosy with Fiona. Fiona was a work colleague of mine and single. I knew her before I married Jilly, I'd even tried to date her a couple of times after my divorce but she remained just a good friend.

It was almost 3am and we were in a crowded piano bar after a long pub crawl. I was standing but Jilly and Fiona had found a seat together and they were being very touchy. I was a little caught off guard with this but immediately I could feel my stomach flutter and my cock stir at the idea of them together. The bar was almost closing and I mentioned to Jilly that we should hail a taxi to get home. With what I'd seen, I was keen to get Jilly home, so I could quiz her about what was going on between her and Fiona. I was also sporting a hard on, so I needed to fuck her.

As she got up, she suggested that we could drop Fiona off at her flat. I agreed and all three of us went outside and got in the first taxi that stopped. I was sitting beside Jilly who had Fiona on her left, they were holding hands. It was probably very innocent but my cock was still hard just looking at them. They were both drunk, Fiona much more so than Jilly and for the 10 minutes of the journey to Fiona's flat, all I could see was them being so close to each other. Fiona's head was on Jilly's shoulder and their clasped hands were gently rubbing up and down Jilly's thigh.

I didn't want this journey to end but we soon arrived at Fiona's flat and she then invited us up for a coffee. I was going to say no, as I was still not 100% sure what was going on but Jilly turned to me and said "yes, let's go in, just for a short while". The look on her face said it all, Jilly wanted more of Fiona and she knew that there was no way I would stop this.

Fiona lived on her own but I had been at her flat before and knew it well. When we entered, I offered to get the drinks whilst both Jilly and Fiona flopped on to the couch. I was at the back of the room in the little kitchen area looking to find the coffee but I couldn't keep my eyes off them and I stood there and watched Jilly turn Fiona's head round and kiss her full on the lips. I was only a couple of feet away and I watched Jilly pushed her tongue into Fiona's mouth. I could see Fiona respond as their tongues played with each other.

This was it; I was going to watch my beautiful wife have full lesbian sex with another beautiful woman and one that I had once lusted after. I walked slowly round to the front of the couch and sat in a chair but I was spotted by them both and I could see that I was making Fiona a little uncomfortable. After all, here she was, kissing my wife with a passion.

It was Jilly's suggestion that they go through to the bedroom and I followed as they walked through still hand in hand. Fiona sat on the bed and I stood outside of the door watching, as Jilly removed Fiona's top. Fiona had a white lacy bra on and Jilly cupped Fiona's left breast with her right hand as she moved forward to kiss her. Fiona looked up and I saw Jilly's tongue reach out to enter Fiona's mouth, then their lips met. The kiss was full of passion, I could see that they were so into each other.

Jilly continued to gently massage Fiona's breast as her left hand held the back of Fiona's head. I was in heaven watching this until once again they noticed me and Jilly immediately got up and closed the door. Shit! This was not how I wanted it, so I tried looking through the keyhole but then I heard Jilly's voice, telling me to go sit in the living room.

I went through and sat on the couch with the biggest hard on I'd had in years and waited. It wasn't long, maybe three to four minutes, when Jilly came through. I asked if everything was ok and she told me that Fiona had stopped things going any further. She wasn't happy that I was in the house. She was also very drunk and sleepy. Jilly had essentially then helped Fiona into bed then she passed out.

"What do I do about this", I said pointing at the bulge in my trousers. She immediately unzipped me, took out my cock and told me to fuck her right now on the couch. I put my hand up her skirt and felt her pussy through her panties which were soaking. She was so turned on and so was I. I lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to one side and slipped in effortlessly. I started frantically humping her, hoping that Fiona might wake up and join us but it didn't happen. Being so turned on, I came inside Jilly within a few minutes. Jilly wanted more but I couldn't. The drink had now had its affect on me and I was exhausted. It was almost 4am, so I phoned for another cab, Jilly checked on Fiona and we left.

It was never talked about and on the odd occasion when I brought it up, Jilly dismissed it as being a one off due to excessive drinking. When I next met Fiona, she acted as if it never happened.

Over the next few years, there were the odd moments, usually drink fuelled, when Jilly seemed to catch the eye of another woman but it never happened. Things changed over a short period, we had talked about having a baby but I'd had a vasectomy years ago and the options were not to my liking. Sex became less often, usually only me instigating it at night and Jilly just turning on her side to let me enter her. She always got wet, so I didn't feel it was totally one sided but things had cooled down quite a bit.

One night we talked about it and she admitted that she wasn't happy. We didn't know why but I hoped we could sort it out. She started working more hours and she was getting in later at night, always saying it was work. At first I didn't think anything about it but one night whilst in bed I heard her phone beep with a message. It was about 6am in the morning and I felt Jilly lean over her side to check the phone. She thought I was asleep.

At around 7.30am she got up as usual and went to have a shower. I went over to her side and found the phone in her bag. I looked for the message and found a text that said only three words "love you babe".

I was gutted, It looked like Jilly was having an affair and the strangest thing was, I immediately knew who with. I had noticed her paying attention to a mutual work friend 'Stuart', who himself had recently been left by his wife and he had been very upset. Both Jilly and I felt sorry for him, we hadn't known him long but he was nice and we often tried to cheer him up when we met him at social events.

Over the next couple of weeks I looked for more signs. Jilly was trying to be clever, as it was obvious that she was deleting her messages. However, I found a few more from Stuart and even found a sent one from Jilly. I was now suspicious of the late nights working, but what bothered me more, was I was getting turned on at the thought of them being together.

I was now wanking myself off in the shower thinking about Stuart fucking my wife. I got so turned on thinking about them, particularly if he had been shooting his sperm into her unprotected pussy. I eventually confronted her with it and she was totally shocked. She didn't want us to split which surprised me and she blamed it on the fact that our own relationship had gone downhill. I still wanted her but because this was so similar to what happened with my first wife. I couldn't go on with the marriage and we decided to call it a day.

The house went up for sale but it took a year before we eventually sold it. During that time, I had joined a dating site and was meeting the occasional woman for a date. However when I mentioned that I was still staying in the same house with my wife, I was always quickly dropped.

We had no option but to stay together and we agreed if she was going to carry on seeing Stuart, I would move into the spare room and I would be able to date who I liked. The one rule was, that neither of us brought a lover to the house.

Jilly would meet Stuart three or four nights a week and I would normally be in bed when she got home. I still loved Jilly and I soon found myself thinking about them together and realised that I was getting more excited knowing that Stuart was fucking her.

With the images in my head, I was wanking most nights but it was in the mornings when my wife had left for work that I would enter our former marital bedroom and search the laundry basket for her panties.

I was rarely disappointed, but I was also a bit shocked. They were always pushed well down into the basket and they always had cum stains on them. Stuart was fucking her without a condom and I knew Jilly wasn't on the pill. Sometimes her panties were still damp and the smell of cum on them was amazing.

I've never fully understood why, but I always had to breathe in the intoxicating aroma and I would end up licking the gusset or wrapping them round my cock as I wanked myself off.

In one of the many arguments we had, I confronted her about birth control. She angrily said it was none of my business but also dropped the fact that Stuart had had a vasectomy when with his first wife. I was strangely disappointed.

After about three months in separate rooms, Jilly came home a bit earlier than normal and I was still up watching TV. She decided to have a glass of wine slip into her dressing gown and sit down beside me. We would rarely talk about Stuart and when we did sit together like this, there was the odd occasion that we almost felt like a normal married couple again.

She put her legs up on the couch over mine and I started massaging her toes like old times. After a while my hands started to rub up her legs. I pushed her gown to one side and she gently opened her legs. I knew she had been fucked, I could smell the sex from her and what I wanted was to touch her panties, feel the dampness. I wanted to slip my fingers in her and maybe she might let me fuck her for old time's sake. I was hard and she could feel my cock twitching under her legs. I touched the gusset and rubbed gently up and down her pussy. With one hand, I managed to move the gusset to one side and touched her. She was soaking wet and my fingers just slid inside.

My fingers were now being coated with their combined love juice and as I looked at her, she seemed to know exactly what I wanted. Moving her legs off me, I immediately got onto the floor between them and ran my hands up her legs to take her panties off.

I've always loved the taste of Jilly's pussy and in the past, I would always bring her to orgasm with my tongue. Other than the constant licking of her panties, which she knew nothing about, It had been three months since I had tasted my wife's pussy and here I was not only going to lick and possibly fuck her but she had already been fucked less than an hour before, by her lover and she was full of his sperm.

I wanted this and to my surprise, so did she. I had moved my head so close to her pussy kissing her thighs, when she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me in. The initial taste and smell was amazing. Her pussy smelt of sex. It was like her panties but it was fresh and very wet. I licked her outer lips then brushed my tongue over her clit which made her jump.

I then went deeper and realised that there was a lot of sperm in my wife. It wasn't thick but it was liquid and not unpleasant. No matter where I licked it was all over my tongue. I swallowed it and went for more. It was then that my wife asked me, if I could taste him. I said yes and she asked if I wanted to taste more. Again I said yes as I was lost to this new sensation and taste.

My wife used her pussy muscles to push more of Stuart's sperm into my mouth. I was loving this and my wife knew it. I couldn't get enough and found myself asking for more. I licked every drop and she orgasmed on my tongue.

I had by this time unbuttoned my trousers and they were round my ankles with my underwear, so when I finally moved up, my cock just slid into her. This is where I got a bit of a shock. My cock is not big and probably a bit smaller than average but I had always loved how Jilly could hold my cock in her, just using her pussy. She was able to grip me and ride me and make me cum, but here I was with my cock in my wife's pussy for the first time in around three months. Not only could she hardly feel me but she felt so loose.

I had to ask her if her lover was big and she said yes. She had been stretched out so much by Stuart's cock that my cock just wasn't doing it for her and I realised then, her pussy was never going to be the same again. I was as hard as I had been in years and about to cum. I was kissing her when she put her right hand to my nose and said "what do you smell?" I said "it's him, I can smell Stuart's cock on your hand", she immediately put her hand to my mouth and I licked her hand which pushed me over the top and I came inside her.

I was totally exhausted but she wasn't finished with me yet, as she pushed me back down to her pussy and asked me to finish her off with my tongue again which I gladly did.

I'm now cuckold but this has only happened twice since. Another time similar to this one and once again, after we had separated. Things didn't last with Stuart and once our house eventually sold, she moved to a house of her own. I met her there a few times and one late evening, I had arranged to drop off some of her things that I had found in a box, left from the house move.

I arrived just around the same time as she drove up. She had been out on a date that afternoon and this was her just getting home at around 9pm. She told me this was the second time she had met this man who she had met via an internet dating site.

When we entered her house, I could tell she had a drink and I knew that she'd had sex; I could smell it when we entered the living room. She got us both a glass of wine and we sat down to some small talk. I asked her about her date, who he was, what was he like and then throwing caution to the wind, I came straight out with it and asked if he had been a good fuck? Jilly blushed slightly and said I shouldn't be asking her such questions but I was already turned on and we knew each other well enough for her to know where I might be taking this.

Yes, this time it was me who instigated it. I reminded her of what we had done in our marital home and told her that I wanted to lick her out there and then. I leaned over to kiss her, while my right hand went to the hem of her skirt. I rested it on her right thigh and started moving upwards. She didn't stop me and her legs slowly opened as I my index finger finally traced lightly over her pussy.

She was wearing a pair of lacy, satin cami knickers and the crotch was completely soaked, My fingers slid into her and she moaned. I then moved onto the floor and kneeled between her legs. My fingers stayed in her pussy. Her eyes were closed now but she opened them for a second and looked at me. She knew what I wanted and as I looked up at her, she said "what are you waiting for".

I moved my head between her legs and entered her with my tongue. I licked her till she orgasmed. Her pussy was dripping wet and I was loving it. She was totally in control and started to tell me what she had done with her date. He had also licked her pussy before fucking her twice. She told me that he took her doggy style and had rammed his cock so hard into her that when he came, she had felt his warm sperm shoot inside her. She told me that he didn't go soft but remained hard inside her.

Within 5 minutes, he had turned her round so that he could mount her again. He was now on top of her and he fucked her till they both came, with him spurting another load into her pussy. "is he big?" I managed to mumble. "yes and long, he was inside me further than anyone else has been which is why I felt his sperm jet inside me".

Jilly knew that by telling me this, she was just making me harder. I was drinking their combined love juice like a madman, with all these images in my head. Jilly was moving her pussy around, almost grinding it into my face. Her robe was now fully open and my hands were on her breasts. Her whole body was twitching and her pussy was pouring with love juice. "would you have liked to watch?" she asked. "Yes, I'd have done whatever you wanted" I said.

"If I asked you, would you have sucked his cock for me?" This question took me by surprise and I ejaculated onto the carpet as I told her I would have sucked any cock that had been in her pussy and that I would have loved to have cleaned this man's cock between their fucks. She pushed my head away as her orgasm hit her. It was the most intense for both of us.

The idea of tasting my wife's pussy on another man's cock and bringing him to hardness so that he can fuck her again had made us both cum and I hadn't even been touching myself.

It's been three years now but we keep in touch and we still talk on the phone. I now have another girlfriend but I do so miss the taste of her and I let her know it. She laughs when I tell her that all she has to do is ask and I will be there to do whatever she wants. She knows I mean it but she has a regular boyfriend that she is a bit serious about and that stops her from inviting me over.

I still wank myself regularly thinking about her pussy full of another man's cum and I worry a bit about me being bisexual, as some of these thoughts, take me to the fantasy, where I do actually suck her boyfriend's cock after he's cum in her then I bring him back to erection, so that he can fuck her again.

Because of what happened in her house, my fantasy usually has Jilly watching me, as I suck him and they both watch me, licking her out, after he's cum in her.

I can't help feeling, that had I been honest with Jilly about sex with my first wife, we might still be together. I'd be cuckold and she'd be having sex with both men and women and I'd be allowed to watch, join in maybe but always cleaning up afterwards.

I won't marry again.

Jim3
Jim3
50 Followers