My Stress Buddy

Story Info
A true friend is always there for your needs.
1.7k words
4.1
9.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It could have been a smooth-sailing football practice. But no - Coach Berella just had to say it.

"Buck up, Toni," he shouted, "This session ain't even close to chewin' you out like I did your mother!"

All the guys on the team snickered and eventually busted out laughing. My face flushed a raging red. That bastard knew damn well my parents were on the cusp of divorce, and he didn't need to remind me or the entire team about it.

"Shut the hell up," I snapped at them. "And you - " I pointed directly at Berella " - you keep your big-ass nose out of my business. My mother and father have nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with you."

He grunted but then said under his breath, "That mother of yours ain't much of a keeper anyways. Dumb bitch."

That's when I pummeled my fist into his right eye, knocking him back into the water jug. When he didn't get back up I turned around and headed for the parking lot. The rest of the team surrounded his unconscious body splayed in the wet grass. You never, ever piss off the quarterback. Ever.

I saw her standing there, watching me with narrowed eyes.

"What's up?" Everett asked. Her head nodded towards the team, still standing over Coach Berella.

"Asshole pushed me to the edge. So I knocked him out." She shook her head and grabbed the keys off the hood of her Camero.

"My house?" Everett looked at me across the hood as we opened the doors.

I nodded. "Yeah."

She was that one person who didn't question what was entirely wrong. I'd say one thing and she'd keep quiet and change the subject. I loved it. But when we pulled into her driveway, I knew something was up.

"You alright?" I asked.

Everett shrugged. "I've been better."

We looked at each other and she knew I wanted her to continue. "School's just being a bitch with all the tests. Today was insane. Unit 7 quiz in AP Bio, Chapter 9 quiz in history, and then another Calculus test. I'm really losing it." I unbuckled myself, stepped out of the car, and opened Everett's door. She unfastened her seat belt and locked her car. Before we walked into the house, I pulled her into me for a hug. I told her, "Everything's fine, don't worry so much. You're smart. I'm positive you did great on all your quizzes and tests and all that crazy shit."

She laughed while I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and walked us both inside her amazing home. On the walls were oil and acrylic paintings none other by Everett, who took a serious interest in abstraction. Her artistic talent, I think, keeps her sane. After I took off my cleats, she offered me a drink so I took a bottle of water and strolled to her room.

"Do you mind if I...?" Everett gestured towards a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt.

"Go ahead," I replied, instantly focusing on a Cherokee carving that was placed on the lowest shelf. But even as I stared at the meticulously carved wood, something in my mind clicked. I thought about the stress Everett and I had been experiencing lately. One way she relieves herself of it is by painting, and she rarely has the time for it anymore. And I... Well clearly punching people isn't the solution. But I do remember reading this article about couples reducing their stress levels by kissing. And since we're close friends, it can't be all that bad if we touched lips just this one time.

STOP YOU IDIOT, a voice in my head yelled.

The consequences immediately hovered over me like a cloud. We're friends. Not lovers. Friends.

Then again... Aren't "true" friends there for one another? Yeah, they are.

I stood up and turned around to find Everett partially undressed. Just her beautiful bare chest and jeans. She looked at me in horror and hastily put on her sweatshirt, zipping it up to the base of her throat. My mind kept a permanent snapshot of her perfectly firm and proportioned breasts.

"I wasn't finished," she grumbled.

Oh God how beautiful she is when she's mad...

It's a miracle having my cup on; I could feel myself hardening every second I looked at Everett. I had to tell her.

"Look, sorry, but... Have you ever tried to calm yourself down?"

She almost burst out with rage, but impressively kept her cool. "I try. Meditating hasn't been too effective though."

"Right, well, there's another way to do it."

Her brow rose in curiosity. But when I stepped closer to her, her cocoa eyes widened with understanding as her cheeks turned a slight red.

"Oh. Uh, Toni, I don't think - "

"It doesn't have to be as bad as it might seem. This could really help." Before it was just kissing, but when I looked at her tan, slender physique, my body wanted her completely.

And somewhere, deep down, I knew I'd been waiting for someone like her to come along. Because she was nearly like me. Identical personalities. Same humor. Even features. We both had the same complexion, shared the Spanish nationality, and had tall figures. My golden brown hair, however, could not compare to her amazing black curls. But that didn't matter. Everett was here, with me, where we were both safe from the world that put too much weight on our shoulders.

"Please," I said softly. I stroked her cheek and saw a tiny gleam in her eye. "Just let me..." And without another word I pressed my lips against hers. The feeling was mind-blowing. Her soft lips easily molded into mine. I placed my hands on her waist, feeling her shiver from the contact.

Everett's face, as she pulled away, was still red. She came closer and whispered in my ear, "You're filthy." Of course, I was still wearing my uniform. I pulled off my socks before Everett took my hand and led me to her bathroom, shutting and locking the door. "Let's get these off," she said, pulling away my shirt. I removed the pads and tugged away my pants. She laughed at the cup I had to wear but immediately stopped when she took it off and saw the bulging monster that took its place in my boxer briefs. I needed her so badly and I couldn't take much more of it.

"Come here," I said. She wrapped her arms around me while I kissed her neck roughly and ran my hands down her body. Everett's breathing became faster until she just couldn't take it anymore. She broke away, turned on the shower, and unzipped her sweatshirt, exposing her mouth-watering breasts. I took the pleasure of cupping them in my hands, kissing those plump lips and wrestling my tongue with hers when I begged her to let me enter. I pushed Everett back against the counter facing me while I tugged away at her panties.

"You're beautiful," I whispered in her ear. When her panties slid off she pushed me away and stepped into the shower. She came towards the edge of the tub and grabbed my erected cock, soaking my boxer briefs with her wet hands. I gasped as she caressed it, feeling her fingers rub me in pleasing motions. Everett looked me straight in the eyes. Without really saying a word I asked if she was sure she wanted this. She grinned and pulled off the fabric that nearly suffocated my cock. I stepped into the shower, letting the hot water stream down my back. I placed my hand behind her head and pulled her in closer to my chest.

"Everett." I stared into her eyes for a while. "You're my girl."

We kissed vigorously, trying to satisfy one another's hunger. But we both knew what we were really craving. She stood against the wall awaiting me, and I caressed her strong legs, knowing she'd be wanting more.

Everett lowered herself, making me anticipate those amazing lips on my cock, but instead she licked my pelvis and dragged her tongue along my abdominals to my lips. This teasing got me even stiffer, and I knew I had to take her.

But if she could have fun with it, so could I.

I wrenched open her legs and carefully pushed a bit of myself into her sweet snatch. But just as quickly, I pulled out. Her deep eyes said she wanted more more more! But teasing her this way made things seem more entertaining. I pushed myself in again a little deeper and pulled out.

"Toni..." Everett groaned. I shoved my tongue in her mouth and gave in. My cock entered her completely, and I began to thrust in and out of her snatch.

We were both moaning as my thrusts became harder, faster, harder, faster. I felt her fiery juices drip on me, and I looked at her so intensely as I kept shoving myself in and out of her.

"Ah - Ah - Oh - Toni. Toni!" Everett screamed. I wrapped both of her legs around my waist, my hands grabbing her ass. I was able to thrust deeper and deeper each time. I began to moan even louder.

Oh Everett...

My sweet Everett...

"God I - I - "

"What is it, love?" Everett said softly, running her nails down my chest.

I thrust harder and harder until I feel myself building up.

"I'm ready to blow," I groaned. But I wanted her to experience the moment with me. She was full of my thick cock but I slipped my fingers between her legs and began vigorously rubbing her clit. Within seconds I could really feel myself cumming, and I sunk my teeth into her shoulder, desperately thrusting and rubbing and panting and biting.

In the end we both released animal-like noises and rested into each other's bodies. The hot water washed us off and we dried off, leaving us to lie on Everett's bed for what seemed like forever.

"I love you," she said to me.

I kissed her lips once again. "And I love you."

Kinda think of it, I forgot I punched my football coach in the eye. I think I may have forgotten the reason too. But all that really mattered was that I had this beautiful girl in my arms, and no one was capable of taking her away.