My Stripper Wife

Story Info
Man meets stripper, then marries her.
2k words
4.02
40.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

I guess I should tell something about myself. I am a 44 year old man, who loves to take care myself. I eat healthy, have my own business, was faithful to my dear wife when she was alive. I'm an easy going guy, except I have little problem love sex and would love to find the lady who would loves sex as much as I do. And I think I might have her. I was sitting in my office late in the afternoon, when a knock comes at my door. I look up to see the most beautiful lady I've ever seen.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, but can you tell me where I can find a Mr. Dawson's office please?" she asked.

"No problem, dear I am Mr. Dawson, what can I do for you?" I asked her.

She walks in and closes the door, and walks over to the low stand by the couch and put down her radio. Sexy music coming from the radio. "This is a strip-o-gram from your friend Bob Brown" she says. She sways her hips to the music, running her hands up and down her body, hands meeting at the place between her legs. Her hands go up to her blouse, slowly she unbuttons, slides it off her body to the floor. Reaches behind her to undo her bra and drops it to the floor. She walks over to me and helps me to my feet and puts me in the chair in front of my desk. I sit there with a hard on that keeps getting bigger, as she takes off the rest of her clothes. There in front of me is the most beautiful lady dancing close to me.

She move closer until she gives a lap dance which sent my cock to full flag alert, and when she sit down on me and rubs up against my cock. My eyes look at her tits, can't take my eyes off them there big. I'd guess at least 44DD, with the biggest nipples I've ever seen. I know I'm close to cumming in my pants, but I'm enjoying this very much.

"Oh Honey if you don't stop I'm going to cum in my pants" I told her.

"Well then I guess you need to get your pants off, cause I'm not done yet baby!" she said as she got up. Just then the phone rings. I tell her wait a minute while I get the phone. It was Bob wanting to know if I enjoy the strip-o-gram. I asked him what he met, he told me that he hired Speedy Gram to deliver a strip gram for my birthday. I told him that I did enjoy it very much, but next time send one who would strip completely. I told bye and hung up. I stood up and drop my pants, and sat back down. She sat back on my lap, and went back to my lap dance.

"I guess that was Bob on the phone, and this is a little more than he sent me to do. And your wondering why" she said. I told I was wondering, but I was enjoying it very much. " I work in Mr. Brown's office and I've seen you come in a lot, and wanted to meet you and beside I've always thought you were real sexy looking. I thought that if I did this I get to meet you." she said.

"Will this other girl show up?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh no, I call back and told them Mr. Brown had changed his mind, but they could keep the money. " she told me. I reach for her ass and grab those cheeks and pull her closer, sliding her over my cock, and I didn't stop till I came all over myself and her. I thank her for the best birthday gift I've ever gotten. Watching her dress, I got an idea.

"Will you have dinner with me tonight honey?"I asked her. She acted surprised, but she said yes she loved too. I told her write down her address and I'd pick her up at 7:30. "Honey, what's your name?" I asked her. "Oh my, my name is Passion DeVilla," she said. I told her I'd see her at 7:30 tonight.

She left and I went back to work. I got home showered and dress and went to her house, and at 7:29 I rang her door bell. She yelled told me come in, she was running late and she'd be right out. I followed her voice and stop in her door way. "Sorry I couldn't wait I had to see you, do you mind me watching you getting dress" I asked. "No I don't mind at all, come in and have a seat on the bed" she told me.

By the time she was dressed I was hard as rock. I took her out to my home and cook on the grill. We talk, and laugh over everything for the next two hours. "Would you like you get in the hot tub with me, then join me in the pool after that. " I asked her. "I loved to, but I don't have a suit to wear" she said. I told her she didn't need one I always use the hot tub naked.

"Don't worry its just you and me. "I told her. I help her up and walk her out to show her the hot tub. I told her we can take our clothes off in here. We went in and changed into a robe. I stood behind her at the hot tub and took off her robe and help her into the water. I drop mine and join her, pull her to me and my hands roam all over her body.

"Oh baby I think your one sexy lady too, and I love it if you want me as much as I want you. "I whispered in her ear. I felt her hands slide down on the outside of my thighs, and her head lay back on my shoulder. I kiss her neck, and whisper for her to turn around so I could kiss her. I slide my tongue and fuck her mouth until I couldn't breathe. When I pull back and told her stand up on the edge and sit on the outside edge. I spread her and lick her pussy slipping my tongue in and out, then move to her little prick, sucking, while I slide my finger up her pussy.

When she was ready to cum, I drank all of it. She slide back down in the water as I move away. "Wow, I've never had a man do that to me before, can we do that again " she said. I stop and look at her. "Honey are you a virgin" I ask her. She smile and told me that she been married for about three months, so no she wasn't, but she wasn't that good in bed. "Was your husband crazy or what" I asked her.

"No, but he told me that I satisfy him in bed, that’s why he had to find sex somewhere else, and three months later he left me and then married his bosses daughter." she told me. "If I ever come across him I'd punch his lights out, baby believe me your can satisfy any man, who takes the time to please his lady before he pleases himself. "I told her.

I help her UP and we walk over to the pool I sat down on the steps and help her down the steps. She ask me if she could suck my cock. I told her yes I love that, just to take her time and do whatever makes her feel good. Her hands felt good on my cock, she ran her hands up and down my cock.

"Go ahead take your tongue and lick the tip...taste it...mmmmm...do you like it...that feels good...don't stop honey...yes" I moaned. I watch her slip her mouth over the head and I almost lost it then. Slowly she swallowed my cock down her throat. "OOOOOOOh baby...YES...SUCK ME...OH YES...YES...YES...OH BABY...I'M GOING TO FILL YOUR MOUTH WITH MY CUM SOON BABY HERE IT COMES BABY...I'M COMMINGGG" I screamed. I lead her into the water till we were standing there still breathing heavy.

"Honey your x-husband is no man. You live up to your name beautiful Passion" I told her. We swim for awhile, then I help her out and took her to my bedroom. I asked her if she would sleep with me for awhile. We fell asleep wrap in each other arms. I woke up with a raging hard on and Passion sucking my cock to beat the band. I pull up and gave her a hard kiss, and pull her hips up to my cock. I slide my hand to her pussy, boy was she wet and very ready. I held my cock and push up against her and slide into her.

"Mmmm baby your so tight...mmmm...easy baby...yes that’s it move your hips. . oh god stop moving for a minute...okay baby lets take it slow I don't want to cum to early. "I said. "I want you on top Benny" she said. I moved us till I was on the top. "Oh Benny you feel so good, better than he ever did. Ughhh...oh don't stop please...something happen I don't what, but it feels sssssoooo goooooddddd...oh god...I think I'm going to cum...YES...I'M COMINGGGG. " she screams. I felt her cum and that set me off, I spilled my seed in her, deep inside. We fell back to sleep with me still deep inside her.

We woke the next morning had breakfast, and she asked me to take her home cause she had to visit her parents and have dinner with them. I told her I would call her soon. I went to the office and called Bob and told him that he was the best friend I've ever had. At 6 I left and went home. Around 9 I called Passion and left a message for her to call me when she GOES home tome didn't matter. The phone rang at 1 in the morning. "Hello, Benny this is Passion I'm sorry I couldn't call earlier, my dad had a heart attack I've been at the hospital for the last five hours. "she told me. I asked her if he was okay, she told me it still 50/50 right now. I told her to call if anything she needed, that I would be out of town for two weeks on business, but I would be in touch and will call while I was gone.

I got back early and went by her house the lights were on so I stop. Waiting for her to answer the door, when she open the door, she threw her arms around me. I pick her up and carried her inside and kick the door close. " Oh baby I miss you something BADLY" I told her. Kissing her, grabbing her ass cheeks squeezing them and pulling her up to my groan. We help each other get our clothes off and I laid her down on the door and thrust my cock up her pussy hard and fast, didn't stop until we both came.

"Oh baby I'm sorry I couldn't wait I had to be inside you " I said.

"Oh Benny, don't be sorry I wanted it as much as you, if not more." she told me.

I helped her off the floor and went to the couch and sat down. "How is your dad?" I asked.

"He's much better and he will be home soon, he'll have to cut back at work, but he'll be okay. "she said. I told her I was glad.

"Passion I need to tell you something. I love you, will you marry me?" I asked.

Oh Benny, I love you too, but you might not want to get married after you hear what I say." she said.

I asked what was wrong.

"I'm PREGNANT" she said.

I was shock, I didn't think I could get any lady pregnant, but I was happy. "Oh baby we are going to get married...I'm going to be a daddy hot damn I'm going to be a daddy!" I said.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers