My Stripping Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
A private show for all their friends.
4.3k words
4.59
74.7k
72

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beermenow
beermenow
817 Followers

It had been several months since my wife Karen performed at a local strip club's amateur night, where some of our male neighbors and a few of her coworkers were in attendance. They had been concealed by the darkness of the place, so Karen and I could pretend that we didn't know they were there; even though having them in the audience really turned her on.

Our friend Greg was going through major life change. Not only did he divorce his stick in the mud wife, he would now be moving to the other side of the country. Among his friends, we decided to throw him a party.

We wanted to do something special and our friend Rick suggested we hire a stripper for the evening. Greg's ex wouldn't even allow him to have a stripper at his bachelor party and we knew Greg would enjoy it. We put together guest list of about 30 people and planned to have the party at our friends Rick and Jackie's place.

"You know would be more fun than hiring a stripper?" I asked Karen in bed one night as I gave her a look.

She thought for a moment, laughed and shook her head.

"You'd be amazing," I said as I nuzzled her ear. "Better than anyone we could hire."

"In front of all our friends?" Karen asked. "I don't think so."

Still, there was something in her voice that made me think she was considering it.

"You're thinking about it, I can tell," I said.

Karen's breathing changed. I began kissing her.

"You like to perform. You like showing off," I said.

"The strip club was different," Karen said.

"Sure," I replied. "This time there would be no hiding. You'd be strutting your stuff in front of everyone and they'd know it, and you'd know it."

Karen kissed me passionately and we caressed each other's bodies.

"How would we even pull this off?" Karen asked. "I'm not going to stand in front of all of Greg's friends and say 'hey everybody wanna see me naked?' "

"I'll say it," I said with a laugh.

"You won't be saying it either," Karen replied.

She grabbed my dick and I could tell the idea turned her on. Our conversation ended there.

I knew Karen wouldn't go through with something like this if people thought it was her idea. There was no way she would stand in front of a room full of people and declare she was about to strip for them. Even for her, it was too brazen.

I let the issue drop and we made our plans for the big party I told everyone that I'd hired a stripper and even bought a special costume for her to wear, something that Greg would really enjoy.

When I told Karen about the stripper she seemed a bit disappointed, but didn't say anything.

We told Greg about the party in advance, and about the stripper. He was really psyched.

On the night of the party, Karen wore the tiny black dress that really showed off her body—and nothing underneath. Naturally she got plenty of appreciative looks from the crowd and the party moved into high gear pretty quickly with the alcohol flowing freely.

As the evening wore on, people started asking me about when the stripper would arrive. I looked at my watch. She was late. I stepped away from the group and made a phone call. I returned to the living room with a sad expression on my face.

"There's been a mixup, the stripper isn't going to show," I told Rick.

"What the fuck? Which company did you use? Can they find a replacement?" Rick asked.

"I booked the wrong night," I said as others listened in. "They said it's unlikely they could find someone to fill in at the last minute."

Everyone looked at their watches. It was already past 10. Getting someone this late would be impossible.

"Offer more money," Rick insisted. "Tell them we'll pay double."

"I already offered more money, they said it's just too late," I said. "Look, I'm sorry, I screwed up."

Greg stumbled in and asked about the stripper.

"She can't make it," Rick said. "We've got the costume, but no one to fill it. Unless..."

Rick looked around the room at the wives and girlfriends who were listening in. He flashed them a mischievous grin. They shook their heads, a few of them laughing out loud.

He retrieved the costume. It was the sexy schoolgirl type—just like the one Karen wore at the strip club and it just so happened to be nearly her size.

Rick walked around the party, offering the box to each of the ladies with a wishful look on his face. Some of them just shook their heads. Others held up parts of the costume as if checking it for size.

"I doubt this would fit me, but I think Karen would be a good fit," Jackie said as she held out the top in front of my wife."

Karen laughed and shook her head.

"Oh come on Karen, you've got the body for it," Jackie insisted.

"No way," Karen replied.

"How about you just try it on?" Rick asked. "Just for Greg, give him a thrill."

Karen hesitated. I could tell she was thinking it over. She looked at me with a question on her face.

"Wear whatever you like, honey," I said with a shrug. "You've got bikinis that cover a lot less than that."

"Who thinks Karen should try this on," Jackie turned to the crowd. Many of the guys and a few of the women agreed. Some of them shrugged as if saying "sure, why not?"

After plenty of encouragement, and a bit of pleading from Greg, Karen was on the verge of relenting.

"I wouldn't want any pictures of this," Karen said.

Rick went to the center of the room and got everyone's attention. He informed them that Karen was willing to try on the costume for us, but only if everyone agreed there would be no pictures.

"I didn't say I would do this," Karen insisted. People booed. "I just said there shouldn't be any pictures if I did."

"Can we all agree, there'll be no pictures?" Rick asked the crowd.

"I didn't say I would..." Karen insisted.

"Sure, no pictures!" Someone in the crowd yelled.

"Try it on, Karen!" Another joined in.

"There you have it," Rick said as he turned to Karen.

"Try it on! Try it on!" I started chanting from the back and others joined in.

"I didn't say I would..." Karen said, but she was drowned out by the crowd.

Karen rolled her eyes, shook her head and gave in.

"Fine, I'll try on the costume, but that's it," she insisted.

Jackie and Karen went upstairs. They soon returned to a host of whistles and catcalls as Karen rejoined the party.

The costume consisted of a tiny g string, a plaid skirt, a sheer bra that was a bit too small for her and a mini shirt.

The plaid skirt barely covered her ass with her cheeks sticking out from underneath. The top was tied in front and unbuttoned, revealing plenty of cleavage as her large breasts struggled against the fabric. Her long dark hair was tied up in pigtails.

Karen's face blushed, but I knew she was enjoying the attention as everyone there ogled her as she walked past. Jackie brought her over to Greg and he obviously enjoyed the view as Karen turned slowly around for him.

Everyone wanted to get a good look at her. The wives complemented her for being so daring and for how she looked. The men were unable to speak as they drank her body in.

"Okay who's next?" Karen said as she turned to the crowd and jiggled the top a bit, shaking her breasts. "Who else wants to try this on?"

There were no takers.

"Oh, come on!" Karen complained. "I don't want to be the only one dressed like this!"

"So, take it off!" Greg blurted out.

Everyone laughed. Karen blushed and put her face into her hands. Karen turned to leave, but Jackie grabbed her by the wrist.

"Oh, come on, Karen, you look amazing in that," Jackie said. "Why not wear it for a while?"

"I feel ridiculous," Karen replied. "I'm going to change."

"That won't be so easy," Jackie said.

The crowd went silent and everyone's attention turned to her.

"Remember when you went to the bathroom before we came downstairs?" Jackie said.

"That's when I hid your dress."

"You WHAT?" Karen replied.

"Relax, you'll get it back after the party," Jackie said." I didn't want you backing out on this and besides, it was your husband that screwed up on the stripper. You'll be staying like this for a while."

Karen looked at me. I shrugged, shook my head and struggled for a response.

"Fine," Karen said, sounding irritated. "But I get my dress back after the party."

"We'll see," Jackie said with a laugh.

Karen went to the bar and began drinking heavily. She already had a buzz, but now she was really downing the booze. It was easy to keep track of where she was, as wherever she went there were eyes all over her.

When Karen bent over to grab an appetizer off the coffee table, one side of the crowd got a nice view of her bare ass cheeks, from the skirt riding up her backside. Those in front of her could check out her ample breasts hanging down, almost spilling out of her top and bra.

I was pretty sure Karen knew this was happening, as every time she reached for an appetizer she lingered slowly over the table as if making a decision.

We spent perhaps another hour like this and the alcohol flowed like water. Then Jackie got everyone's attention.

"As you know, Mark was supposed to hire a stripper to make Greg's last night with us a special occasion," Jackie told the crowd. "Since Mark and Karen screwed this up, I think it's only fair that Karen make it up to us, and to Greg, by giving us a performance."

There were a couple of yelps from the crowd. Karen's jaw hung open and she shook her head.

"You have a choice Karen, but you'll be removing that costume one way or the other. If you want to get your dress back, you can dance for us. Otherwise, you'll be riding home naked."

"No way!" Karen insisted.

"Who here thinks Karen should strip for us?" Jackie asked the crowd. "Anyone?"

There were drunken cheers from many of the men and some of the women.

"I am not going to strip for you!" Karen insisted.

"Tell you what, Rick will collect everyone's phones just to make sure there's no pictures or anything," Jackie declared.

Rick appeared with a basket full of envelopes and a pen. People began putting their phones into an envelope with their name on it and putting them into the basket.

"Stop that, I am not doing this," Karen insisted.

She looked to me for help and noticed that I too was putting my name on an envelope.

"You too, honey?" Karen asked. "You're going along with this?"

"Well, you can't ride home naked," I replied. "Everyone here would get a look at you if you did, anyway. I don't think we have a choice."

"Just dance for him, you can keep your clothes on," one of the wives said.

"Well, it's not much of a striptease if she does!" her husband replied as his wife shoved him.

Someone began chanting Karen's name. Everyone else joined in. When the chanting failed to die down, she lowered her head and relented. She raised her hands to silent the crowd.

"No phones? No pictures?" Karen asked no one in particular.

"I'll get them all," Rick assured her as he handed out more envelopes to people who frantically reached for them.

"No one will speak of this?" Karen asked.

"I'll be just our secret among friends," Jackie replied. She turned to the crowd and encouraged them to provide their assurance.

Karen went upstairs for a moment while the rest of us cleared plenty of space around the living room.

"Is she really going through with this?" One of the wives asked me.

"I don't think she has a choice," I said with a shrug.

Karen approached me as she returned to the living room. All eyes were on her. Her face blushed, but I knew she was turned on. Stripping in front of mostly strangers, with people concealed by the darkness, was one thing. The idea of stripping in front of so many friends was entirely different.

I whispered in her ear and asked if she was okay.

"I think I've been set up," Karen whispered to me.

"They would never know," I replied as I caressed her ass.

"Am I really going to strip for them?" Karen asked. "All of it? Naked?"

"It's up to you," I replied. "Just keep in mind, we're all friends here."

I backed away. Greg sat in a chair in the center of the room, with his eyes practically undressing Karen as he ogled her from head to toe.

I went over to the stereo and changed the music. It was Karen's stripper playlist. The beat was obvious.

Rick told people to take their seats and everyone grabbed a couch or a chair. Some people stood in the back for a better view.

Karen began gyrating slowly at first, moving her hips and rolling her head around, tossing her long pigtails. Her gyrating became faster and she soon began dancing about the room. All eyes were upon her as she strutted about the room.

She went over to Greg and danced in front of him, drawing closer and closer to his chair.

She bent over in front of him and he let out a whistle as he took in her ample cleavage dangling and jiggling just inches from his face.

"Lap dance! Lap dance!" someone in the crowd yelled. Others joined in.

Karen strutted over to me, a question on her face as she bit her finger. I gave her a shrug and a nod.

She returned her attention to Greg and danced around him, then straddled his chair and ground herself against his crotch. Greg let out a sigh and grabbed her backside, raising the skirt to expose her ass. Greg leaned forward and buried his face in her cleavage as Karen leaned back and let out a sigh.

Karen turned around and ground her ass against his crotch. Greg's hands roamed up her sides and made their way to her breasts, fondling them through her clothing. The crowd cheered as Karen's performance escalated.

"Strip! Strip! Strip!" I began chanting and clapping. Others joined in.

Karen stood up and looked about the room with a smile. Everyone there wanted to see her naked and it turned her on like crazy. She feigned reluctance, gave us a shrug and started to untie her top. The crowd roared even louder.

Karen danced around, slowly untying her top. She held it in place with her hands and danced about the room, showing more and more of her chest. The tiny, sheer bra underneath left little to the imagination.

She went to the center of the room, spun around, peeled off her top and threw it away. The crowd cheered. She went over to Greg and danced in front of him, shaking her breasts in his face. She bent over and looked up at him with a smile as he took in the ample cleavage spilling from her bra.

"Skirt! Skirt! Skirt!" I began chanting. I figured there would be no stopping at this point, but I wanted to make sure. I also wanted to keep the crowd egging her on.

Karen removed the skirt and held it in front of her. People cheered as her shapely ass was revealed to the crowd. She danced for the crowd, moving around the circle, holding the fabric between her legs. She turned to face Greg and threw the skirt away.

The tiny g-string left her ass completely exposed and barely covered her shaved pussy.

"Damn!" Greg yelled.

Karen gave a broad smile, turned around and ground her ass against his crotch. His hands roamed all over her mostly exposed body and Karen gave no pretense about stopping him.

She started about the room again, shaking her tits and ass for all she was worth. After all, if she was going to put on a show for our friends, she might as well make it memorable.

She went to one of the couches and shook her bra-covered tits for their enjoyment. She bent over towards them, and looked up at them with a smile as they took in her dangling breasts and cleavage. Karen took a few steps to the left, shaking her tits, and did it again. She wanted everyone to have a good look at her. The cheers and yells kept coming, encouraging Karen to keep on going.

After everyone had been given a good look, Karen strutted over to Greg and straddled his lap, facing him. She unhooked her bra and flung it aside. The crowd cheered and Greg leaned forward to feast upon her breasts. Karen let out a moan and looked like she didn't want him to stop.

She eventually turned around and the crowd cheered again to finally see her breasts fully uncovered. Karen ground her ass against Greg's crotch as he groped her breasts from behind.

Karen went to the center of the room, got on all fours and shook her dangling breasts for the crowd. She leaned back and shook her breasts with her hands, then let go and shook her tits for all they were worth as the crowd cheered again.

"Man, she's on fire!" someone yelled.

She stood up and made her way around the room, making sure that every person there got a close-up view as she gyrated her shoulders and shook her breasts for the appreciative crowd. She bent over and dangled her breasts, just inches from each person's face while she ran her tongue around her lips seductively. She was in heat and so was the crowd.

Finally, Karen pulled Greg to his feet, whispered in his ear and his hands went straight to her g-string as he pulled it down. Karen kicked it aside and the crowd cheered. She pushed Greg back into his chair and gave him another lap dance. His hands went all over her body as she ground her ass against him. He slid his fingers down her body and went straight to her pussy. Karen let out a moan as Greg's fingers reached their target.

A couple of people looked at me for a response, but my eyes were glued on Karen. She kept grinding her ass against Greg as he fingered her. For a moment, it seemed Karen completely forgot they had an audience. She looked about the room. Plenty of the guests had their mouths hanging open in shock.

Karen pushed herself away and stood up, though a little unsteady on her feet. She managed to continue dancing again, clearly loving all the attention.

She made her way around the room again, this time spreading her feet wide apart before each guest as she gyrated before them. She bent over and turned around, still gyrating and shaking her dangling breasts as she continued to dance. She made sure everyone got a good look at her naked body from every angle possible.

As Karen danced her way back to Greg we all realized his dick was out, in his hand and rock hard. There were more than a few gasps as we all realized this. Karen gave no reaction and didn't seem to notice as she strutted her way back to him.

She finally reacted a few feet from his chair. Greg grinned and waved her closer. Karen stood there, frozen for a moment, just looking at his dick. Her mouth hung open.

"Lap dance! Lap dance! Lap dance!" Rick chanted, and the others joined in.

Karen approached Greg slowly, turned and sat on his lap. She maneuvered his dick so it slid upwards against her ass cheeks and she ground her backside against him. Greg let out a sigh and groped her breasts from behind. Some of our friends gasped. Others cheered their approval.

Karen turned around and kissed Greg passionately as he groped her breasts, then feasted upon them. Karen stood up, still straddling his chair and gyrating about him, her pussy just inches from his face. Greg grabbed her by the ass and buried his face between her legs. Karen resisted a bit, although I was sure it was an act. She tried to pull away, but didn't make much of an effort as Greg held on tight and his tongue went to work.

She started to moan and flexed her ass cheeks as he ground her pussy against his face. Her breathing became heavy and it sounded like she was starting to come.

Greg pushed her to the floor and Karen gave no resistance as she got on her hands and knees. Greg barely tugged his pants and underwear down to his knees as he entered her from behind.

"Oh, yessssss!" Karen screamed.

Greg bucked hard against her from behind as Karen's breasts hung down and jiggled with every thrust.

It wasn't long before they both came and he shot his load inside her with a couple of heavy thrusts. Greg fell to the side and Karen collapsed onto the floor. Our friends just sat there, shocked at what had transpired.

beermenow
beermenow
817 Followers
12