My Stripping Wife Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beermenow
beermenow
824 Followers

Karen's music lasted longer than any of the other performers. I figured Emily probably had something to do with that, though I certainly didn't mind as it gave Karen plenty of time to show off.

As the music began to fade, Karen stood centerstage and ran her hands over her body. She massaged her ass cheeks before sliding her hands up to her breasts and doing the same.

When the song ended she blew the crowd a kiss, put her hands on her hips and stood there beaming as the audience roared to its feet with applause. She just stood there for a moment, in all her naked glory, taking it all in.

Emily walked onstage, wearing a tight-fitting dress the showed plenty of cleavage, although she looked terribly out of place next to the naked woman beside her.

"Well things got a little crazy tonight, but it was all for a good cause," Emily announced.

"Let's bring our performers out one more time for a round of applause."

The other performers, now fully dressed, filed on stage as the audience continued clapping. They stood next to Karen, still naked, and they all took a bow. I have no idea what the others were wearing, as my eyes were on Karen with her lovely breasts dangling before the audience.

It wasn't easy, but I made my way through the crowd to get backstage. Karen stood there naked among the other performers. All eyes were on Karen. The other guys were practically groping her with their eyes.

"You're the host, the MC, they're expecting you," Emily told Karen. "They've already seen you naked."

"Let me wear your dress," Karen replied.

"This is a I have! Emily said, motioning to her dress.

"Well, this is all I have," Karen said, motioning to her own, naked body.

Naturally, I asked what was going on. Emily said that since Karen had been the one to greet everyone, it was her duty to thank everyone as they left. The other performers had worn their own clothes to the event and changed before the auction.

I offered a compromise by handing Karen my jacket. She slipped it on and buttoned the front. Her backside was covered, but she showed plenty of cleavage in the front and her pussy was exposed. She would have to hold it in place if she wanted to remain covered.

The crowd cheered as Karen and the other performers returned to the party. The jacket slipped a bit here and there as she hugged her boss and coworkers. Part of her ass cheeks poked out from her backside. One of her breasts slipped briefly into view before she covered it again.

Karen received plenty of compliments and hugs from the men, with several of them pressing their hardons against her through their clothes. It gave her a thrill to know the effect she has on men and she responded with a smile as she trapped their hard dicks between them and briefly flexed her stomach muscles.

Her boss could barely contain himself as she gave him the same treatment. He reached under the jacket to caress Karen's ass as he complemented her performance. He wasn't the only one, as there were plenty of people wishing to thank and congratulate Karen and use it as an excuse to cop a feel.

Karen's coworkers also complemented her dancing and made a few obvious jokes about the jacket, or the dress becoming part of her office wardrobe. One of them drunkenly asked if she'd dance for them at work, and received a glare from their boss.

One woman brazenly reached out with both hands and opened the top of Karen's jacket to get a good look at her breasts. The woman's husband whistled and they both complemented her as she gave a brief "thanks," and closed the jacket.

One elderly fellow approached and said he'd give another $1,000 to the charity if Karen would just open her jacket for him. Karen hesitated.

"I have the check right here," he offered.

Karen took the check, looked it over, shrugged and opened the jacket wide. The man drank in her body, as did those around him. One of Karen's coworkers noticed and they all turned around to get one more look.

When the crowd finally left, Karen and I made a dash for the dressing room, where she dropped to all fours and we had a quick fuck. I put my jacket back on, took my naked wife by the hand and led her out to the car. There were cheers from the passing cars as they left the parking area. Karen just waved and blew him a kiss.

Karen and I went at it for days afterwards as we retold the story to each other. I told her how hot she looked onstage, how much it turned me on to see her strip and to see other people's reactions—when she was on stage and as she said goodbye to people. Karen told me the number of people who grabbed her ass, her breasts or both. She lost track of how many hard dicks were pressed against her that night.

As far as Karen could tell, none of her male colleagues told their other coworkers about the event. Some of her male colleagues were married and couldn't risk their wives finding out that they attended such an event without them.

"I made a substantial purchase over the weekend, though it was for charity," Karen's boss told her in his office on Monday. "Maybe you'd like to model it for me sometime? I know it would fit you," he said with a smile.

"Well, I'm not feeling very charitable as far as that goes," Karen said with a smile and a laugh as she stood and walked towards the door. "Whatever you paid for it, I'm sure you got your money's worth."

Days later, I finally got around to asking Karen what had been on my mind since her performance.

"Was losing your dress really unexpected, or was it something you and Emily cooked up together?" I asked Karen, after a round of morning sex.

"Whatever do you mean, honey?" Karen asked in a mock innocent voice. "You really think I wanted to take my clothes off in front of all those people?"

"I think you couldn't very well sell tickets to some of your coworkers and friends while telling them you'd be naked onstage," I replied. "If you were somehow tricked or coerced into it, you could act like it was unintentional and who would know?"

"Oops," Karen replied with a shrug and a smile. "Emily and I gave Kevin $500 in cash to get the whole thing started," Karen said with a giggle. "Beyond that, we had no idea where it would lead. I decided to push the envelope with her, and she did the same with me."

"Well, it was for charity," I replied with a laugh. "That $500 was worth every cent."

beermenow
beermenow
824 Followers
12