The Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda asserts her dominance before the return home.
2.3k words
4.29
59.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. It's always strange when you come round from sleep in a strange bed. I found myself clinging to some unremembered. I thought of Linda naked under the hot running water and slid my hand across the sheets to my cock. There was a brief moment of terror as I touched the hard plastic of the cage, before I remembered yesterday's little game. It had been hard but kinda fun, hopefully she would let me out this morning and tonight would be my turn.

Linda came out of the shower room with one towel wrapped around her body and one around her hair. The body towel was high enough to cover her breasts but not big enough to hide the full length of her legs. She had amazing legs, lightly tanned, smooth and just the right amount of muscle tone. I could get lost in her legs.

'I'd like to go to the beach today,' she said, 'one last chance to get some sun before we go home.'

'Fine by me, just let me out of this thing and I'm good to go.' I gestured to the area of duvet that covered my crotch.

Linda laughed a little. 'You are naughty, I can see I'm going to have to be careful about putting you in your place. The cage stays on. In fact, I've picked out something else for you to wear.'

She threw a pair of her bikini bottoms at me, they landed on my face.

'You are joking,' I said as I turned them over in my hands. I'm the kind of guy who is only comfortable in baggy swim shorts.

'Not at all, you have a nice body but it's a little pasty. I think you need to get some more colour. You see the local men in smaller trunks, no one will know they're women's.'

It was true, but the local men's trunks were all black, these bottoms were purple.

'I really don't want to,' I said.

'Don't be such a baby or I'll make you wear the top as well. I don't want to argue about this, if you want me to let you out of that cage any time soon you will do as I say.'

I picked the longest t-shirt I could find but I still felt exposed on the walk through the streets of the Old Town to the beach. The fabric of the purple bikini bottoms was tighter than anything I was used to, and the warm Mediterranean air on the skin of my thighs, skin I usually kept hidden, made me feel naked. Linda walked beside me in a halter neck sundress over her own bikini. I felt a small shiver of humiliation, and I quite liked it.

The beach was crowded, but compared to the streets of the city it felt like sanctuary. Linda chose to put the towels down in the space between a couple of girls on holiday and the group of local men hoping to impress them. She took off the sundress.

'Will you rub some sunscreen on me?' she said. I was happy to, starting with those beautiful legs of hers. A few of the guys watched with envy. 'Don't forget to do yourself too, and take off that silly t-shirt.'

I did as I was told and lay on my back. But I felt as though the girls to our left were staring at me, like they could tell through the fabric of the bikini bottoms that I was locked away in the chastity device. I rolled on my side towards Linda.

'Stop squirming,' she said. I lay on my front. 'Good, showing us your best side. Now, why don't you take the bottoms off.'

'You don't mean it?' I said.

'Absolutely, show the world that hot little ass of yours. It belongs to me and I want people to see how nice it is.'

A deep shiver ran down my spine. 'I can't.'

'Can't or won't?'

'Can't, I feel exposed as it is, I'm sure everyone is looking at me.'

'All right I'll give you a choice, either you take your bottoms off or I'm going to take my top off and ask one of the guys over there to rub lotion on my tits. They're all staring at them as it is. So, are you taking them off?'

'I can't.'

Linda sat up on the towel and shrugged, then she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bikini, letting it fall away and into her lap. I could feel the eyes bulging on the guys to our right. She grabbed the sunscreen bottle, pointed at one of them and shouted something in Spanish. I couldn't speak a word of the language, but I didn't need to. The guy she picked came over slowly. She handed him the bottle and he said something while looking at me. Linda shrugged, I don't know what she told him but knelt down beside her and squirted some lotion onto his hands. He massaged it in slowly, careful to cover every piece of her. I could felt my face flush with embarrassment and turned away. I heard Linda moan a little, and from the corner of my eye I saw him gently tweak one of her nipples. Then she spoke gently to him in Spanish and he left us.

'Did you enjoy that?' she said to me after he had gone.

'No, not really.'

'How did it make you feel?'

'Embarrassed, ashamed, humiliated.'

'Does that excite you?'

I thought about it, my instant reflex was to say no, but that wasn't really true.

'Maybe a little,' I said.

'I knew it, but you can't be trusted so I'm going to break you into the good little submissive you secretly want to be. Now, are you going to take those bottoms off or what?'

'I thought you said I didn't have to if you took your top off, I thought that's what all that was about?'

'That was then, but now if you don't take them off I guess I'll have to take mine off instead. I guess I should pick a different guy to rub my pussy...'

'All right, I'll take them off if that's what you want.'

'It is.'

I reached down to slide them as far as I could without revealing the cock cage to anyone, then I wriggled my legs to work them down and off.

'I love seeing you squirm,' Linda said. She grabbed the bottoms before I'd got them over my ankles. 'Now I have all your clothes, and just in time too.'

'What do you mean?'

'Here comes our friend from yesterday, you remember him, the guy who likes to walk around naked with all the tattoos. Roll over and you can get another look at his big cock.'

'I don't want to.'

'Suit yourself.'

I closed my eyes and hoped that he would just walk past. He might have done, but Linda called to him in Spanish. He came over and stood above me, I daren't look round but his shadow covered my skin and deprived of the heat of the sun I started to come out in goosepimples.

'This is Serge,' said Linda, 'now roll over and shake his hand.'

'No, I can't.'

'You can and you will, or I'll be going back to the hotel with all your clothes and one or two of the guys over there. Do you want that?'

'No.'

'Then roll over.'

I did as I was told and slowly turned my body round to face Serge. He caught sight of my chastity cage and grinned. Linda said something to him in Spanish. I thought I heard giggling from the girls on our left. My face flushed with embarrassment and I felt my cock try to get hard, it was confusing.

'He's going to come to our hotel later, won't that be fun? But for now you can have these back. She threw me the bikini bottoms and I scrambled to put them on. Serge laughed, said something to Linda that I couldn't understand, and wandered away.

It was a deep relief to get back to the hotel and into some privacy.

'How are your balls feeling after 48 hours in the cage?' asked Linda.

'Okay I guess,' the truth was I was desperate to cum, even just to feel the satisfaction of a full hard on.

'If you're a good boy tonight I'll let you have a little release.'

I was wary of getting too excited, I figured there'd be a substantial catch. 'Okay,' I said.

'The first thing I want you to do is wear this.' She reached into the black holdall that contained all the sex toys and apparatus we used to enjoy together and came out with the ball gag. 'It's nothing you haven't done before,' she said. Which was true enough. I let her slip the red rubber ball into my mouth and fasten the straps at the back of my head.

'Next I'm going to handcuff you, not here, get into the wardrobe first.' I did as I was told and Linda deftly cuffed my hands to the rail in the back of the wardrobe. 'Now all you have to do is stay put,' she said.

Linda stepped out of the wardrobe and drew the door almost closed, only a crack remained but through it I could see out into the room. I watched as Linda took off her clothes. I felt my trapped cock press against the confines of the chastity device, the flesh squeezed and compressed. I watched her slide into my favourite lingerie, lingerie I'd bought her. A sheer black camisole and matching panties decorated with a small red bow at the sides. I watched her lie down on the bed and softly stroke her pussy through the thin fabric. I could have cried out if my mouth wasn't full of rubber. I heard the firm knock at the door. Lind threw a glance my way as she got up to answer it.

I knew there was a man in the room. I heard his voice before I saw him, speaking a language I didn't understand. Then they fell into view, tumbling onto the bed, Linda and Serge.

I watched as Linda carefully undid his belt and slid his jeans to the floor, watched her reach inside his boxers for his cock and, finding it, draw it out into the room and then into her mouth. I watched her suck all 9 inches the way she used to suck mine. She was fucking incredible at giving head and I could hear how much Serge was enjoying it.

She stopped short of making him cum and got onto all fours, presenting her perfect bottom in the beautiful lingerie. Serge pulled the panties off, and without further invitation he thrust his cock inside her. I had the perfect view as he pounded away at her pussy, the pussy that for the last year had known only me. That Linda moaned louder than I'd ever made her only added to my embarrassment, but my own cock continued to strain against the cage. I was terrified that this was turning me on.

For what felt like several hours I watched them fuck their way through my full repertoire of positions and some I didn't know. They carried on fucking until Linda once again took Serge's cock into her mouth and, after three deep pumps of her head, he came in her mouth. She licked her lips and swallowed. Spent, Serge put his clothes back on and Linda ushered him out.

As soon as the door to the apartment had closed behind him she came and opened the wardrobe door.

'That was amazing,' she said. I could only mumble through the gag. 'It felt so good to have such a big cock.' She rubbed her stomach, 'and you know his cum is still inside me.'

She undid the handcuffs and I removed the ball gag myself.

'Why did you do it?' I asked.

'Because I wanted to, you're going to have to get used to it. And don't pretend it doesn't turn you on, I can see your little cock straining to get out.'

'What now?' I said.

'Well now it's your turn to cum silly, but first let me get something we're going to need.' She grabbed one of my favourite restraints from the bag, a thick steel bar with ankle and wrist cuffs side by side. 'Let's put you into this so I know I can get the cage back on when you've finished.' I let myself be locked in, my body bent in half.

'Perfect.' Linda rocked me backwards and propped me up with my head on the floor and my ankles in the air. 'I think that's about the right angle,' she said, and took the key from the chain around her neck to unlock the chastity cage. My cock burst out of it, red and swollen.

'Oh my,' said Linda, 'looks like you'll hardly need any encouragement at all. Now, open your mouth nice and wide,' she said.

'What do you mean?'

'You're going to open your mouth and when I stroke you, you'll cum right into it, then you'll swallow it just like I did a moment ago.'

'No way,' I said, but she had already started stroking my cock. After 48 hours in chastity it felt like heaven. I wanted to stop myself, but there was no chance, my balls pulled tight and I shot the biggest load of my life. I kept my mouth tight shut, but it went all over my face.

'Oops,' said Linda. I couldn't open my eyes properly as they were sticky with cum, but I heard the snapping camera sound of her phone taking pictures.

'There, now I've got a picture of you wearing cum you'll open your mouth next time or I'll post it to your Facebook.' She said. I could never take that chance and she knew it.