My Struggles with Trupti Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,197 Followers

The driver looks down and moves his hips to make sure his dick is perfectly aligned. Trupti's right hand lets go of my arm and reaches down to guide him in. And then it happens.

"AAAHHHHHH!!" Trupti moans as his dick swiftly enters her cunt in one motion. It must have been very wet. Mine sure was.

"HNNNGGGG!" the driver grunts and starts fucking Trupti rapidly, his hands still pressing her knees to her shoulders, her ass hanging off the seat. Her boobs are pressed under her thighs but they're big enough to still jiggle.

"Ummm... nice dick. Nice and thick. I can feel my cunt walls stretching." Trupti says looking at me.

"Shut up!" the driver takes his left hand off her knee and with it, turns her face so she is looking at him. He then lowers his face onto hers and kisses her. I can see their tongues playing with each other as their lips occasionally separate. Trupti is also biting on his lower lip. He is fucking her hard throughout the kiss. Finally he breaks the kiss and straightens up.

"Not a great kisser. Slobbers too much. Should just keep fucking and not try kissing." Trupti looks at me and says.

He grabs her face again and says,

"Stop with the running commentary, you slut."

He lets go of her knees. Trupti straightens her legs and wraps them around his waist, pulling him in deeper. He puts his hands on her boobs and mauls them as he fucks her even harder. I can hear the sound of his balls slapping against her thighs. I am sitting there, feeling as turned on and excited as if he were fucking me. I imagine being in her place, imagine every stroke of his thick dick in my cunt. And as I look at Trupti's smiling face, I can't help but marvel at the situation I find myself in. In some dark corner of Central Park, naked next to a stranger fucking her. That too a cab driver.

"Ohhhh..." he says, giving hints of an impending orgasm.

"No no, don't cum inside me. Empty your load in my mouth." Trupti immediately says.

He withdraws his dick from her cunt and pulls her up by the hair. Her big tits swing forward as she keeps her hands on the couch seat between his thighs and opens her mouth wide. He shoves his dick in and starts bucking his hips. Trupti's cheeks swell to accommodate him. He shoots his load in her mouth for a good fifteen seconds or so. He finally withdraws his dick and then pushes her back, collapsing on top of her. I look at Trupti. Her cheeks are still puffed. and her lips pursed, indicating that she still has his cum in her mouth.

Suddenly, she reaches out and grabs me by the hair bringing my mouth close to hers, over the wheezing cab driver's shoulder. I am so surprised that I don't even realize when she presses her lips against mine and spits his load into my mouth. I immediately feel the salty goo in my mouth, and am taken aback. I take a loud breath of air and cough, spilling the semen on the driver's shoulder and on Trupti's face. Trupti blinks and starts laughing.

"What the hell?" the driver immediately gets up and starts rubbing the semen off his shoulder. I sit back, a little alarmed at the annoyance on his face. He is glaring at Trupti.

But Trupti is laughing like a maniac, using her fingers to gather gobs of his cum from her face and put them in her mouth. She then gets up and lowers her lips to the driver's shoulder. He stands on his knees confused as she licks the cum off his shoulder between bursts of laughter. I just sit there, taking in this bizarre sight.

"Okay, you've had your fun." Trupti says matter-of-factly once she gets done licking his shoulder clean. "On to 129th and Malcolm X. Quick. I have an appointment to keep."

She then slides next to me and kisses me on the cheek. The cabbie groans, reluctantly pulls up his pants and starts putting his shirt on.

"You're a weird woman." he looks into my eyes and says.

I am suddenly conscious of being naked in front of him. Which is bizarre, considering I've been naked in front of him for a while. but this is the first time since he got in the back seat that he's staring at me and not Trupti.

"Sorry, I was just taken aback by the whole thing." I cover my boobs and say.

"YOU were taken aback?" he laughs and gets out of the back seat and onto the driver's seat.

"Get dressed." Trupti says, gathering her own clothes from the floor.

I get dressed and am sitting next to Trupti. She is looking out the window. The cab is passing 110th street.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,197 Followers
12