My Struggles with Trupti Ch. 03

Story Info
Trupti is into drugs and pizza dares.
3k words
4.29
16.1k
9

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,200 Followers

The cab stops at the address. Trupti and I, now fully dressed, get out of the cab. The meter was blank. Presumably, he turned it off. I take out two $20 bills and extend them towards the cabbie.

"No, it's not necessary." the cabbie winks and squeezes my hand.

"Please take it." Getting the ride for free in exchange for whatever happened in the cab would make it seem like prostitution.

"No, I can't"

I press the 20s in his hand anyway and turn around. Trupti starts walking up a stoop and I follow her.

"Hey, you want to give you me your number?" he calls out behind us. "We could do this again."

"Just ignore him." Trupti says to me and presses a buzzer on the intercom.

"Yeah?" a female voice says, much to my relief.

"It's Trupti. I emailed you before."

"Come on up."

The door buzzes open.

A couple of minutes later, we are in a small one bedroom apartment. The woman living there is a heavyset white woman in her late 40s. She's dressed in a robe.

"I usually don't do barters like I told you." she says. "What you have better be worth it."

Trupti opens her bag and takes out two big dildos and two metallic vibrators. The woman examines them one by one.

"So what do you think?" Trupti asks.

"Not bad. I don't know if I need them all. And I could always go online."

"Why don't you decide what you want to keep and then give me what you want?"

The woman picks up a vibrator and turns it on. Then right in front of us, she opens her robe and puts it on her naked pussy. I look away in shame. For the next minute or so, all I hear are the vibrator's buzzing sounds and the woman's appreciative moans.

"Okay. Not bad." she says. "Stay here. I'll be back."

She walks to her bedroom.

"What's going on here, Trupti?" I whisper.

"Just a barter."

"For what?"

"You'll see."

"How do you know this woman?"

"Craigslist."

The woman comes back with a small brown paper bag in her hand.

"Did you say something to me?" she asks. Trupti and I shake our heads. She puts the bag on the coffee table. "This is the best I can do. Take it or leave it."

"I'll take it." Trupti says, picks up the bag without opening it and walks out. I follow her.

"Next time, cash only." the woman says behind us.

Half an hour later, we are back at my place. We took a cab again. We got an Indian cabbie again, and I am glad Trupti didn't feel like doing it with him. I have had enough sexual scandalization for the night. Little do I know that I am in store for some non-sexual scandalization. And some more sexual too.

Once we are in my apartment, Trupti makes sure the door is locked. Then she opens the living room window. And then puts her hand in the paper bag and fishes out what looks like a hand-rolled cigarette.

"What do you think?" Trupti asks me, beaming.

"About what?"

"Our agenda for the night?"

"What agenda? Smoking a hand-rolled cigarette?"

"A hand-rolled cigarette?" Trupti throws her head back and starts laughing. "Oh you really are miss goody two shoes, aren't you? This is a joint. Marijuana. Weed. Pot. Ganja."

"WHAT???" I am shocked. "ARE YOU INSANE? YOU BROUGHT DRUGS INTO MY HOUSE???"

"Oh relax!" Trupti says, examining the joint. "It's just weed. It's not like I bought heroin or crack."

"Trupti, take that thing and get the fuck out of my house!" I say, pointing to the door.

"Or what?" she says, fishing out a lighter from her purse.

"Trupti, I am serious. If I knew you were a drug addict..."

"Drug addict?" Trupti smiles again. "Have you ever done weed?"

"No!"

"Me neither! So I wanted to try it." Trupti says, playing with the lighter and staring at the joint. "Haven't you ever been curious?"

I stay silent. I am still shocked at the liberties this woman is taking. And a bit pissed at myself for letting her take those liberties. She is bullying me and I am letting myself get bullied. Story of my life.

"Remember I was telling you about getting out of the notional cages our parents and their beloved values built for us? We were always told drugs are bad. Weed is bad. And yet, look at all the monks at the Kumbh mela. All stoned out of their minds. How many pictures of Saibaba have you seen sucking on a big blunt like his life depended on it? Or countless such babas and gurus?"

"That's different. That's spiritual."

"It's not different. Weed is essential to the cultural mores of the Indic civilization. It is part of our culture. We should not shun our culture because of some Victorian norms our colonizers thrust upon us and Jeff Sessions thinks it's bad."

"And where in our culture is there any reference to getting fucked by strange men in the back of the cabs?" I ask, still peeved about it.

Trupti laughs at my question.

"I was as surprised as you were. I had no idea you were so depraved."

"Me? You stripped me forcibly! And you're the one who got fucked!"

"Fine! If that's how you choose to look at it. But that adventure is over and done with. Don't get so hung up on the past. I am interested in this now." Trupti puts the joint between her lips.

"Don't do it, Trupti! I am warning you! I will call the cops!"

She cocks her head, smiles and lights the joint. There is a loud sound of a wheeze as she inhales and then starts coughing really hard.

"Wow!" she says between fits of coughing "it burns the throat!"

I am just staring at her, shocked at what is happening. Drugs being smoked, right under my roof! If my dad were alive, he would give me a lecture about falling in bad company. And Trupti was the worst company I had ever been in.

She takes another drag, which leads to another fit of coughing. I can smell the acrid scent of the smoke as it fills the room.

"Try it." Trupti offers me the joint.

"No thanks." I shake my head resolutely.

"Come on! Just one hit!"

"NO!" I say angrily. "And I would really appreciate it if you got the fuck out of my apartment!"

Trupti snorts derisively and takes another drag. The smoke is swirling all around me. Some of it goes in my nose. I am thinking about calling the police. But I feel a little disoriented.

-----

"...so you see, if Sita was really faithful and chaste, why did Rama banish her? The whole public outcry thing makes no sense. It's obvious to me. Sita slept with Ravana. Rama thought he could get over it but he couldn't. Over the years, it led to fights. So they separated. You see what I am saying?"

I nod my head in agreement. What she says makes a lot of sense. I take another big swig of water from the bottle in my hand. God, my throat is parched. I can't remember ever being this thirsty.

"And don't even get me started on the Mahabharata and Draupadi. Five husbands taking turns through the week. And two of them together. Threesome! As if that weren't kinky enough, there is the vastraharan which is like ancient strip poker! And a husband staking his wife while gambling? How common is that story in erotica? Think about it..."

"Yeah...that's like the...the..." I say, struggling to pin down the words floating around in my head "the original cuckold husband's fantasy story about sharing his wife!"

"Precisely!" Trupti says. She takes the bottle of water from my hand and empties it. We're both sitting on the floor leaning against the wall under the open window.

"We should also talk about why Rama banished Sita if she was really chaste." I say.

"Yeah because...no wait..." Trupti raises her hand "...didn't we just talk about it?"

"No, that was about Draupadi."

"No...wait...oh wow, I am so high!" Trupti says and picks up something and looks at it. "At least that's what I think I am."

I stare at the object in Trupti's hands. To my shock, I realize it's a joint.

"WHOA! Have you been smoking weed in my apartment?"

"Yeah..." Trupti replies.

"Where did you get that?"

"You don't remember? Wow, you are high too without taking a single hit." Trupti lights up the joint. "Maybe it's all the smoke. Or contact high. Maybe you should take a hit anyway."

"NO!" I shake my head. "I do not do drugs!"

Trupti shrugs and takes another hit.

"You are high?" I ask.

"Yes, very high." she responds.

"But you are not slurring."

"I know! Amazing, right? This is so much better than booze!"

The smoke wafts around us.

"I am starving!" I say.

"Me too!" Trupti says. "Order pizza. And cookies. Do you have any milk?"

She gets up and walks to the kitchenette. I reach for my phone to look for my usual pizza delivery place's number. Trupti comes back empty-handed and sits down next to me again.

"You don't have any orange juice."

"Oh okay."

"The vastraharan is totally ancient erotica. Duryodhana was such a cuckold!"

"Yudhishthira..." I correct her.

"What did I say?"

"Duryodhana."

"No I didn't! Duryodhana is the one Yudhishthira wants to share his wife with."

"I know. But you said Duryodhana."

"No, you did!"

I stare at my phone in confusion. Why is it in my hand with the contacts list open? I notice a name. Malay Singhal. That smug bastard! Who fucked Trupti. I put my phone back on the floor before she can see his name.

"Maybe..." Trupti says "...the way they woke up Kumbhakarna was by having Sita play with him?"

"Wait, we're talking about the Ramayana again?"

"We were always talking about it!"

"But you were talking about Duryodhana!"

"No...wait...was I? Yeah I was!" Trupti starts giggling. I start giggling too.

"I am so hungry!" I said.

"Didn't you order pizza?"

"Yeah, where is the pizza?"

"Ask them!"

I dial my usual pizza place.

"Hello! Yeah hi! We ordered pizza a while back. It's not here yet."

"What's the address?" a guy with a thick Russian accent says. I tell him. "Sorry, we have no order from that address."

"What? But I called and ordered...ages ago!"

"Sorry ma'am, I have been here all night answering phones. You never ordered. But if you tell me the order now, I'll have it sent over fast."

"Hmm...what should I order?" I ask Trupti.

"A large supreme." she says.

"A large supreme." I say

"Garlic bread."

"Garlic bread."

"Two...no four chocolate chip cookies."

"Four chocolate chip cookies."

"Ma'am, you don't have to say it twice."

"I'm just asking my friend here!"

"Okay ma'am. Anything else?"

"Anything else?"

"Nothing else."

"Nothing else."

"That'll be 31.35. You should get it in fifteen minutes."

I put the phone on the ground. Trupti is now leaning against me. We sit silently for a few minutes. I am trying to remember what we were talking about.

"What were we talking about?" Trupti asks.

"I don't know...something to do with... strip poker?"

"I thought it was about waking someone up with a blowjob."

"What???" I giggle. "You're silly."

"No, I'm hungry."

"Me too."

"And thirsty."

"Me too."

"And horny."

"Me too."

"Ah ha!" Trupti laughs. "I knew it! You are horny! You should have had sex earlier with that guy."

"What guy?" I ask, not sure who she is talking about.

"The guy...that guy...I had sex with earlier" Trupti scratches her head. "Wait...didn't I have sex earlier?"

"You did. With Malay." I say trying to mask my bitterness.

"Who?"

"Malay. The guy I met in Jersey. You had sex with him."

"I did?????" Trupti sounds surprised. "Oh yeah...I did. But I meant tonight. Who did I have sex with?"

"Maybe the pizza guy. That's also a common theme in porn and erotica. Paying the pizza guy with sex. Is there a parallel to that in the Mahabharata?"

"Maybe when Bhima was the cook in Virata's palace? He must have banged someone."

"Yeah, maybe someone had sex with him for food. Like you had sex with the pizza guy instead of paying him."

"I had sex with the pizza guy?" Trupti looks around. "Where is the pizza then?

I look around. She has a point. There is no pizza. Why is there no pizza? I am so fucking hungry! I pick up my phone.

"Hello! I ordered pizza a while back. It still isn't here."

"Ma'am I JUST took your order a couple of minutes back. Please be patient."

"It's been almost an hour!" Trupti says.

"It's been almost an hour!" I repeat, frustrated.

I hear the guy on the other end inhale loudly and then sigh.

"I apologize for the delay, ma'am. The pizza is on its way."

I hang up the phone. Trupti now has her head on my shoulder. She has lit up the joint again and is taking a couple more hits. From this close, the fumes go all the way up my nose.

"You should relax." Trupti says, stubbing out the half-smoked joint. She puts her hand on my thigh and strokes it.

"I am quite relaxed actually."

"And horny?"

"No..." I shake my head. "Okay...maybe a little."

Trupti and I sit leaning against each other for a couple of minutes. Then I feel her hand go under my skirt.

"Trupti!"

"Shhhhhh!" she puts a finger on my lips.

Within seconds she has my panties off, and my skirt rolled up around my waist. And her fingers are deftly playing with my clit. Her other hand goes around my back, slips into my top and starts tweaking my nipple.

"Ummm..." I moan in pleasure. A part of me wants to fight her off but what she is doing feels really good. I close my eyes, and lay back, letting her have her way with me. And my mind seems to be drifting away.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I open my eyes. I have no idea how much time has passed. I just remember that Trupti got me off three times successively. I tried to fight her off after the first orgasm, but she overpowered me with ease. Then she used a dildo and brought me off twice. As the bell buzzes, she has a vibrator buried in my cunt and we both are completely naked. She takes it out and runs to the intercom, making her perfect butt jiggle. I feel jealous of how perfect her body is.

"Who is it?" she presses the button and asks.

"Pizza delivery." a male voice says.

"It's about time. Come on up!"

I look around for my clothes. They are strewn around on the other side of the room. Trupti runs to them and slips on my panties. Then she gives me a wink.

"What are you doing?"

"Fulfilling your fantasy."

I stare, stunned, as there is a knock on the door and Trupti heads for it, clad in just my panties. What is she doing? Is she trying to seduce the pizza delivery guy? And I am still naked, forget what she wants to do. I quickly crawl behind the couch. From there, I am hidden but I can see and hear what's happening.

"Hello." Trupti opens the door and says seductively.

"Pi...urk..." I see the delivery guy's eyes go wide as he sees Trupti's big tits hanging just a few inches from his hands which are holding the food.

"Thank you." Trupti takes the food from his hand, and slowly, swinging her hips, walks to the coffee table and puts the boxes on it.

"It's...umm...ummm...31.35." the guy says in a hoarse voice. He is a young white guy, probably in college. Average looking, average build, with red hair peeping out from under a Mets cap.

Trupti reaches for my purse and pretends to look around inside it.

"Oh silly me!" she says in an overly falsetto voice, as if impersonating Marilyn Monroe. "I don't have any money."

Which isn't true. There is a lot of cash in my purse.

"Umm..." the delivery guy stands there, still tongue-tied at the sight he is seeing.

"Maybe..." Trupti walks back to the door, her boobs swaying, "...we can reach some other agreement."

She takes his right hand and puts it on her left breast. I see him gently squeeze it. There's an erection forming in his pants.

"Would you like to come in?" Trupti throatily says.

"Ma'am...god!" he pulls his hand back. His voice is cracking as he then says, "I have to be back to make more deliveries. And I really need this job to pay for school. And...and I have a girlfriend."

"What?" Trupti says with a sharp edge to her voice.

"I'm...this is...I mean...really, you have no idea what a dream come true this is." he continues earnestly, rubbing his crotch, seemingly to make the erection go away. "But...I am sorry."

"FINE!" Trupti turns around, marches to the purse. I see her take 40 dollars out and fling it in his direction. He takes a couple of steps in, picks up the cash.

"Ma'am, I am sorry. You are very beautiful..."

"Just get the fuck out!" Trupti pushes him out and slams the door behind him. "FUCK!! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

I hear her scream. She shakes her head, opens the box and starts eating the pizza. I come out from behind the couch and start eating the pizza too. She seems upset so I don't say anything. The pizza tastes REALLY good. Better than I ever thought it could.

"Of all the ungrateful thankless impotent..." Trupti mutters under her breath.

"He wasn't impotent. He obviously had a boner." I say.

"You slut! Checking out the pizza guy's junk!" she laughs. I laugh too.

After we are done eating, I feel very full and sleepy. I lay back on the couch with my eyes closed, when I feel Trupti's vibrator invade my cunt again.

"We don't need ungrateful little pricks delivering pizza do we?" she whispers.

"No we don't." I whisper back.

Having satiated my hunger for food, I lay back and let Trupti work on my hunger for orgasms.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,200 Followers