My Submission

Story Info
Master visits and does with me as he pleases.
2.2k words
4.34
49.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked out the hotel room myself. It is a beautiful executive suite with a king-size bed, a jet tub, and a spectacular view of the Westminster Quay. I made sure that I was here early to prepare myself and the room to Master’s specifications.

The covers on the bed are removed, and I tie rope around the legs of the bed to serve as anchor points, should it be his wish to tie me up. The flogger, paddle, ruler, nipple clamps, rope, leather cuffs and blindfold are laid out carefully on the bed. A bottle of massage oil, two vibrators and a dildo are placed on the bed side table. I hesitate only slightly before laying out the crop on the bed as well. I don’t like it; even the thought of it makes me nervous.

I make sure that I am clean, perfumed, and devoid of any pubic hair. I wear a short black skirt, white button-up blouse and black high heels, as well as the beautiful collar that he gave me a few months ago. My long red hair is unbound, as he almost always prefers it.

Knowing that he will arrive any moment, I pour him a drink—rum and coke—and light the candles that I have placed around the room.

The door opens, and my breath catches in anticipation of the evening to come. I rush to Master, and kiss him in greeting. My hands reach up to remove his jacket, my hands taking delight in feeling his shoulders and chest as I do so. I hang the jacket in the closet.

I have placed the bra and panties that I was wearing when I came to the hotel near the door, and I hand them to Master now, saying, “Here is my gift to you…I will have no need for them while I am with you.” He takes them from me, and smiles at me. I smile back. This is not something that he’s specifically asked me to do this time, but I remembered that he said once that he would like it, and I feel proud now that I did remember.

I take his hand, and he allows me to lead him to the armchair. I see him looking around the room, inspecting it, making sure that I have done everything that he has asked. He doesn’t say anything, and I hope that means I have done everything right. I so want to please him. When he is sitting, I kneel at his feet to his shoes. Placing them to one side, I smile up at him, tentatively, trying to determine if he is pleased so far. He smiles in return.

As I stand, Master’s hand gently caresses my face and moves behind my head to pull my mouth toward him. He kisses me slowly this time, his tongue brushing mine, making me gasp.

As I am leaning forward and slightly off-balance, it isn’t hard for Master to pull me so that I am lying face down over his lap. I feel a hand tap on my backside, and I reach back to tuck the bottom of my skirt in the waistband. His hand caresses my ass briefly before it comes down in the first of a series of blows that turns my bottom a deep pink in colour.

The spanking goes on for only a short while—he has other plans for the evening. When Master’s hand moves between my legs, he finds that I am already dripping wet. He turns me so that I am sitting on his lap, facing away from him, with my legs straddling his. He moves his legs apart slightly, forcing mine apart even more. His hand lightly encircles my neck—I always find the feeling of his hand on my neck so erotic—and he guides me back so that my head is resting on his shoulder.

Master’s lips press close to my ear, and the feeling of his breath sends shivers up my spine. He whispers, “This is what’s going to happen.” As he speaks, he slowly unbuttons my shirt, from the bottom up. “You will keep your clothes as I have arranged them, and you will not cover yourself. I will cuff your hands behind your back. Then you will get on your knees, and suck my cock until I cum. You won’t swallow until I tell you that you may.” By now, my blouse is completely unbuttoned, and Master has begun to touch my nipples, slowly circling them with his fingertips, pinching them lightly. He continues, “Then I will use the crop and spank your breasts with it, until I decide to stop.” He pinches my nipples harder and harder, until I wince and gasp, squirming on his lap. As I move slightly, I can feel his cock beneath me. He is already hard. “And after that…” he pauses. “After that, I will do whatever I feel like. You won’t ask permission to cum until I tell you that you may ask.” He pauses again for a moment. “Do you understand all the instructions that I have given you, Pet?” I nod. “Then you may begin.”

As I stand, I find that I am shaking slightly, I am nervous, but I am also incredibly excited. I get the crop and the cuffs from the bed and set them on the small table beside Master. Kneeling in front of him, I unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants. He stands, allowing me to finish removing his pants, underwear and socks. Realizing that Master’s view of my head might be impeded by his shirt, I remove that as well.

Picking up the cuffs again, I present them to Master, and hold my wrists out in front of me. He places a kiss on the inside of each wrist before buckling them into the leather wrist cuffs. I turn around, and my blouse is removed before the cuffs are linked together. Turning back, I drop to my knees, making sure that they are spread slightly.

I start at Master’s balls, licking them, sucking them in my mouth, making them wet with my saliva. I lick down, flicking my tongue underneath, knowing that he likes the sensitive part between his legs licked. My attention turns to his cock, licking up the length of it, around the head, stabbing my tongue into the hole on the top, before my mouth moves to take it all inside. I am looking up at him, and I try to convey my feelings of submission and love through my eyes.

Master’s fingers thread through my hair. He controls my head, making me suck him deeper, faster. He pulls me until his cock is buried into my mouth as far as it will go. He pauses there, his cock is deep in my throat, my gag reflexes work, and I can’t breathe. I instinctively struggle a bit, but he does not move. Finally, he releases me, but continues to force me to deep throat him.

Soon this is not enough. Master’s hands hold either side of my head, holding me still, and soon he is thrusting in and out of my mouth, fucking my face. He moves fast and hard, his cock is so big. I can feel his cock swelling, and I want him to cum, I want to feel his cum in my mouth, feel it shooting down my throat. I want to beg him to cum, but I can’t speak, I can barely breathe.

Then I feel him tense, his hands grip my head tightly, and finally, the semen fills my mouth—warm, thick, salty. I hold my head very still, knowing not to swallow, to hold it in my mouth. I can feel a small trickle has escaped and is dripping down my chin. Master is watching my face, and I can tell that he is enjoying the view of my mouth overflowing with his cum. “You may swallow, Pet,” he says. I do, licking my lips. His hand wipes away the semen that is on my face, and when he presses his fingers against my lips I clean them with my tongue.

He sits back in the chair, and takes a drink from the glass I had left for him. He takes the crop and just holds it for a few moments, hands lightly running up and down the shaft. I cannot take my eyes from the crop. It makes me nervous, and he is enjoying my reaction. He reaches the end of the crop until it touches my breasts, and slowly circles my nipples with the soft end. I look down, to watch what he is doing. The crop moves up under my chin, tilting my head up slightly.

“Look at me, Pet,” he says. I feel a slight sting on my left breast, just above the nipple. I gasp and flinch a little. I trust him. I know that he will not hurt me. I repeat these words in my head over and over. I feel another sting, and another, and another. This goes on for some time, and all the while, I am looking at him, at his beautiful face, which I love and adore, and not at the thing that I’m scared of.

When my breasts have been colored to Master’s satisfaction, he pulls me up with him in the chair until I am sitting on his lap. My hands are unhooked from behind me. “So lovely,” he compliments, stroking the welts on my breasts. “See? The crop wasn’t so bad. You’re such a good girl for being so brave. I’m so proud of you.” I adore his praise, and bask in the glow of it.

Master’s hands massage my breasts, soothing them, and then he pinches my nipples hard until I cry out. One of his hands moves between my legs. “Oh, so wet, Pet,” he tells me. His fingers lightly circle my clitoris, and I moan, and move against his hand. I feel a hard pinch on one of the welts as three fingers delve deep in my pussy, and I gasp in the exquisite mixture of pain and pleasure. He continues to torment me in this way—pain, then pleasure, and both together. When he can tell I’m just about to cum, he moves his hand from my pussy and only touches my breasts gently, loving them, helping me calm down a little.

“Kneel on the bed, Pet, and take off your skirt,” he tells me. I clear off all of the implements from the bed and place them on the table next to him before removing my skirt. When I am kneeling on the bed, my hands are tied to the top corners of the bed. I am resting on my chest (which is burning) and the side of my face, my bottom is raised in the air. I know what is coming.

The leather edges of the flogger are slid gently up my back, over my ass, down the back of my legs. The first light swat is not unexpected. Master begins lightly, hitting me once, then rubbing and caressing my ass, his fingers slipping in to touch my pussy briefly before the flogger descends again. Gradually, he builds the speed, and the intensity. I hear the sound of the flogger hitting my skin over and over, but I don’t feel the pain at all. When he stops, I can feel the heat rising from my backside, down my thighs, and over a few places on my back.

Oil is dripped on my ass, and Master’s hands feel wonderful massaging me there. One of his fingers moves in and out of my anus to lubricate me inside. I begin to move my hips with his hand. His other hand moves around to play with my pussy.

“If you wish to cum, you may ask permission, Pet,” he tells me.

The hand on my ass is soon replaced by the head of his cock, which pushes inside me. He’s so big, and I’m so tight. He moves slowly in and out, gently stretching me, until his entire cock impales my ass. He thrusts in and out, slowly at first, then moving faster and faster. I love the feeling of my muscles tightening around him. His cock is swelling, getting so big and stiff, almost hurting me. I know that he is ready to cum. I love it when he cums in my ass. My breasts are burning, my ass is on fire, his fingers are still playing with my clit, I can’t hold out any longer.

“Master, please, may I cum?” I beg. There is a slight pause before he answers me.

“Yes,” he says. I scream out as I cum, and the spasms of pleasure seem to go on and on forever. Behind me, I feel Master tense, and then he cums inside me. I feel as though I am floating, and am only vaguely aware of my hands being released from their bindings. I try to fight the feeling, knowing that I should get up, clean myself and Master, but I find that I can’t move.

As I begin to become more aware of my surroundings, I realize that I am getting cold. A warm blanket covers me, and Master joins me on the bed, holding me close. I turn my head to look at him, and smile. “Welcome back,” he greets me.

“Thank you, Master, thank you,” I say.

“You please me greatly, Pet,” he tells me, stroking my hair. “You’re such a good girl. Sleep for awhile. I will awaken you when it is time.” I smile, and drift off to sleep, feeling happy, content and loved.