My Submission

Story Info
Learning the importance of following your directions.
2.3k words
3.97
24.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
njmgb
njmgb
2 Followers

“The gentleman in room 1319 left this for you.” The clerk at the front desk of the hotel hands me a small white envelope. I can feel the hard plastic of the cardkey inside the envelope as I thank him and walk toward the elevators. The card easily unlocks the door and I sit down on the bed to wait for the telephone to ring, just as you’ve instructed me to do.

Even though I’m waiting for the phone to ring, it still startles me it disrupts the silence of the room. I pick up the receiver and wait, knowing that if I speak first you’ll hang up the phone immediately and it will be over. “You arrived on time. That’s very good.” I hear your voice and the tremble begins inside of me. “Get up from the bed and take off your shoes and your dress. Leave your slip on and then lay down on the bed.” Silently, I do as I’m told. You don’t even have to ask whether I’ve obeyed when you hear me pick up the receiver again.

“Open the drawer in the nightstand to the right of the bed. Inside, you’ll find a black silk scarf. Take it out and tie it around your eyes. When you’ve finished, lie back down on the bed and spread your arms and legs and wait.” Click. You’ve hung up the telephone. I move quickly to tie the scarf around my eyes, careful to make sure that I’ve left no room for peeking. I turn down the bedspread and lie down in the middle of the bed and spread out my arms and legs as wide as I can. My body feels electric; my pussy is already so wet anticipating what will happen when you enter the room. I want to reach down between my legs with my hands and touch myself, slide my fingers into my pussy and rub my clit. I want to make myself cum, but I know better than to do that. If I cum before you allow me to, it will be over.

It feels like hours until I hear the click of your cardkey in the door and then the familiar sound of you walking across the room. There is the sound of ice cubes dropping into a glass and then liquid as you pour yourself a drink. The black covering my eyes is so dark that I can’t make out anything, not even shadows. You move the chair under the window next to the bed and I can feel the heat of your body very close now. “Nicely done, slut.” You laugh as you test the knot on the back of my blindfold. Your hand moves from the back of my hair down my neck and shoulder to my breasts. You close your hand over my breast and then use your fingertips to roll over my nipple, tugging at it and pinching it. You hear the catch in my breath as your mouth replaces your fingers, sucking and licking at my nipples.

I want to reach out with my hands to touch you, to pull you closer, but I know that it is impossible. If I touch you without permission, it will be over. The sensation of your mouth, closed over my nipple, sucking and pulling is dizzying. Involuntarily, my body rises, urging you to do more, to put your hands all over me, to lick my pussy and fuck it hard with your fingers.

Suddenly, your mouth is gone. I can no longer sense the closeness of your body. I’m confused, frightened. No. No. I should not have moved toward you! I couldn’t help it. Your footsteps cross the room. “What did I tell you about keeping still, you fucking cunt? What did I tell you?” Your voice is cruel.

I’m terrified to answer. My voice is barely a whisper. “You told me not to move unless you gave me permission to move.” I want to say I’m sorry, but I know better. If I attempt to appeal to you, it will be over.

“That’s right. I told you not to fucking move, you bitch.” I hear you gulp down what must have been left of your first drink and then the sound of ice cubes again. “What did you think? That you could spread that hungry little cunt of yours for me and I’d fuck you? You are a fucking whore and you deserve to be treated like a whore.” Your words are clipped and vicious. I hear you quickly moving toward me. Suddenly, you’re on the bed, pulling me up by my arms and turning me over. Your hands roughly push my legs apart and all at once you plunge your cock inside of me. I suck in my breath, knowing not to cry out, knowing that one moan, one sigh and it will be over. “This is what you wanted wasn’t it, slut?” You breathe into my ear as you pound your cock inside of me fast and hard, slamming me up against the headboard. “Answer me, you cunt. This is what you were begging for wasn’t it?”

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Do what ever you want to me, just fuck me!” I’m screaming into the pillow as your cock thrusts even deeper inside of me, filling me completely, every nerve ending in my body alive and aware only of your cock.

I can feel my orgasm start to build as you thrust harder and harder. My body begins to tense. Then abruptly, you pull away. My body is still writhing, wanting more, needing more, as I feel your cock slide out of my pussy. “Not yet, whore. You’ll cum when I’m ready for you to cum and not before,” you say as you untie my blindfold and lie back on the bed. “You’re going to suck my cock.” You put your hands on my shoulders and push me down toward the foot of the bed and then move my head over so that it’s just above your cock, stiff and glistening with the wetness from my pussy.

I reach out with my tongue and find the tip of your cock, licking it, loving the taste of my pussy on your cock. I lick up and down the shaft and down to your balls, stopping and taking them into my mouth. Sucking them softly, holding them in my mouth and licking them as I suck. “That’s right, slut. Suck my balls, suck them.” Your voice is becoming hoarse and I can sense that I’m doing it right. Now your hands reach down, your fingers twist brutally into my hair as you pull my mouth up onto your cock. My lips close over your cock and I take all of it into my mouth, knowing that I must take all of it. I feel your cock, stiff and big in my mouth, touching the back of my throat. I feel like I’m going to choke, my gag reflex surges, but I force myself to stop it, knowing that if I gag or move my mouth so that your cock is not so far back in my throat, it will be over. “Now fuck my cock with your mouth, bitch, fuck it good - the way I’ve told you to.” I suck your cock hard as I move my head up and down, fucking you with my lips and my tongue. “Look at me.” You demand. I look up into your eyes as your hips begin to move in rhythm with my sucking, pushing your cock deeper into my mouth. I feel your cock grow bigger as you grab my head and push it hard onto your cock, slamming it into my mouth as the first jolts of cum shoot into my mouth. I keep sucking, loving each wave of cum as it shoots into my mouth, sucking until I feel your body relax. I lick your cock clean, lapping at the last few drops of cum, licking until you pull my head away and push me back onto the bed.

You get up from the bed, move over the dresser and pour a drink. “Drink it,” you say as you put the glass down on the nightstand next to me. I reach over and take a sip, closing my eyes as the warmth of the vodka and cold of the ice flow over me. I drink slowly, not knowing whether I’ll be allowed to have another, knowing not to ask for more or it will be over. I’m curious as I see you reach into your briefcase and take out a bag. “You’re such a cunt. Let me see what you can do with this.” You toss the bag to me and sit down at the foot of the bed. I reach inside of it and pull out a dildo. It’s enormous. I’m sure it must be meant as a joke gift, not something a person would actually use. I look to you with a mixture of fear and bewilderment. “Shove it all the way into your hot pussy, slut. Now.” I do not question you or hesitate. If I do, it will be over.

I lay back on the bed and spread my legs wide apart. With both hands I move the frightening-looking dildo so that the tip of it is just at the entrance to my pussy. Slowly I begin to push it inside of me, a few inches at a time, trying to allow my body time to adjust to its size. “What’s the matter, bitch? Too big for your tight little cunt?” You sneer. Your hand closes over mine, still clasping the end of the dildo, and you shove it deep, deep inside of me. Holding my hands firm, you thrust the dildo hard. My pussy feels like it’s on fire, stretched and consumed by the enormous cock. “Like that, slut.” I grasp the dildo firmly in my hands and begin to thrust it deep inside of me, harder and faster, unsure of what I’m feeling. The mixture of pain and pleasure is so intense.

My body relaxes around the cock and soon my pussy is reacting to the thrusts of the dildo, my breath is coming hard. I keep fucking myself with the dildo with one hand and move my other over my clit, pushing it with my fingertips, so close to cumming. “You are such a fucking whore,” you growl as you slap my hand away from my clit. “You don’t cum unless I make you cum. Do you understand?” Your face is inches from mine.

I fear that you can sense the desperation in my voice as I whisper, “Yes. I understand. I do not cum unless you make me cum.”

I’m shaking as you push me over onto my stomach, my pussy still impaled by the massive dildo. “Tell me how much you love being my dirty little cockslut.” You demand as you pound the dildo inside of me. “Whose cunt is this? Who does this tight little cunt belong to?”

“You know it belongs to you,” I moan. “I’m your dirty little cumslut. I’m a whore and all I want is for you to fuck me. You make my pussy so wet.”

Suddenly you slide the dildo out of my pussy and turn me over onto my back. You roughly pull my legs apart, pushing my knees up as you enter me, your cock hard and thick pushing inside of me. “Is this making your pussy wet, cunt?” You ask as you thrust harder and harder inside me. “Do you want to cum now? Should I let you cum now?”

I know that I need to ask you for permission to cum, to beg you to let me cum, or it will be over. I struggle to find my voice, to create words out of the moans escaping my lips. “Please. May I please cum now, Ryan? Please allow me to cum.”

You reach forward and pinch my nipples hard as you pound your cock violently inside of me. “Yes, slut. You may cum now.” Just those words nearly bring me over the top. I reach down with my hand and spread open the top of my pussy so that I can use two fingers to rub my clit in fast, jerking circles. “Yes! I’m cumming for you! Oh, fuck yes! That’s so good!” I’m screaming as my orgasm floods my body, my pussy convulsing hard again and again around your big cock.

My body is still reeling when I feel you hands slip beneath me. You grasp my ass roughly and slam your cock faster and faster. I struggle to push myself toward you, to bring you even deeper inside me. “Yeah, baby, that’s it. Give me that pussy.” Your breath is erratic, your voice gravelly. I feel your cock stiffen as you orgasm hard, filling me with cum.

I shudder as you slip your cock out of me. My breath is still uneven, my body still shaking from the power of my orgasm. You walk into the bathroom to clean up and then lie down next to me. “Now, isn’t it better when you do as you’re told?” You ask, reaching out and petting my head like one would stroke a favorite pet.

“Yes, it is better when I obey you,” I whisper, closing my eyes, enjoying the tenderness of your hands through my hair.

“And you are always going to be my little cumslut who does as she’s told like a good whore, aren’t you?” You lean forward and kiss me on my forehead.

“Yes, Ryan, I’m always going to be a whore for you and do whatever you tell me to do.” I sigh softly.

The End

njmgb
njmgb
2 Followers