My Submission

Story Info
A sub in training writes to you.
751 words
3.93
23k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been in training for a Mistress I hope soon to serve. This is Her favourite submission thus far.

Dear Mistress

Thank You for taking the time to chat to me yesterday. Your words filled my thoughts last night as i went to bed.

i printed out O/our conversation and took it to bed with me to read and i was at once captured by Your delight in my e-mails. At once my thoughts turned to being taken by You and used for Your pleasure. To be on all fours as You encased my cock to prevent erection. To feel, taste and smell the delight of Your panties shoved into my obedient mouth. The nervous anticipation as You lubricated my hole with Your fingers and then the unknowable feeling of You taking my virginity with Your strap-on.

i can only imagine what that must feel like as You pound Yourself, at first slowly, but with ever increasing vigour into me. Forcing me to push back into Your thrusts as You grasp my hips. Feeling Your excitement and satisfaction as You bury my will under Yours with every smack of Your flesh against mine. Hearing Your passion as You approach orgasm.

After You are spent, i would still be in position but with tears running down my face. Not just from the pain of my body but also the pain of the loss of any supremacy i might have thought i had as a man. Knowing that You had captured my spirit and it would only return with Your favour.

But also, knowing that Your actions had created an almost desperate need in me to cum and that i could only do so with Your permission and at Your direction. Slowly You undo the restraints on my cock and i feel the blood surge back into its veins. The surge also reaches my marked red nipples which You now grasp and twist so that You can hear me moan even more with the panties removed. You thrust Your fingers inside Yourself and then, in turn, You thrust them into my mouth to suck and lick. For me to learn to crave Your taste and attention.

You have me turn over and lie on my back and as soon as You do, You mount my face and i see Your wet lips descend towards my sore, stretched mouth. i know that i must please You still if i am to have any relief and i set to my task with passion. You tease me by lifting Yourself of me every now and then and for amusement You smear Yourself over my face so that it will dry on me, and further mark me as Yours, when i leave. i don't care. All i want is to be Yours. And to cum.

And this will be my ultimate downfall. You know that i will not eat my cum voluntarily. i must be ordered. i must be fed. i must submit.

To delay the inevitable, You reach down and scoop up some of my pre-cum with Your finger. You bring it slowly to my mouth and order me to lick it off. i do so looking deep into Your eyes with a look of submission that brings a heavenly smile to Your face. You tell me i am Your slut, Your fuck toy, and that i will eat my own cum for You. The look in my eyes tells You that i know and that i submit to You willingly.

You have me stand and go to the end of the bed, and then bend over so that my arms rest on the bed but my spread legs give You access to what is now Your cock not mine. You start to milk me like a farm animal. my days of longing have built up a reserve of cum and sexual frustration unlike any i have ever known and it is not long before i go weak at the knees and cum pours into Your free hand.

my ejaculation leaves me weak, happy and at the same time fearful because now is the moment of truth. The next few minutes will decide whether i obey and remain as Your pet or i am banished forever.

You keep me in position as You move round to the side of the bed. You grab my hair and lift my head up and You look deep into my eyes.

"Kitten, drink your milk."

i remain Yours

jacques