My Submissive Baby Pt. 03

Story Info
You submit to me as we vacation at a secluded villa.
3.5k words
4.06
15.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This part of the story takes place several weeks after the previous one. There have not been any other submissive scenes because time and life got in the way. We decided to take a last minute trip and rent a secluded beach front villa.

Although these stories stand on their own, it may be more enjoyable to read the series in order.

Again, I would like to thank Emma for all her help and encouragement.

Pt. 1 Summary

We are a couple who have been enjoying D/s porn for quite some time and have been toying with the idea of exploring this. One day I wake up thinking this will be our day to experiment with BDSM. You become my submissive baby as we visit a park exploring your exhibitionist, submissive tendencies. Next, we go to a restaurant where we taunt the staff, finally ending in a hot fuck session in the restroom.

Pt. 2 Summary

We continue our exploration of a BDSM scene together. You are driving home from a long trip being texted as you try to concentrate, knowing I have something planned for you. Upon arriving, you are instructed to strip to your underwear before entering our apartment. You are told to clean, and then tie yourself to our bed and wait. Obediently you do, waiting for me to get home. Again, the session ends in a mind numbing orgasm, with all your holes getting filled, our journey into BDSM growing.

....

We are on vacation in Florida, renting a secluded villa with nobody around for miles. Walking hand in hand on the beach, your tight bikini hugging your perfect body. I pull you to me, kissing you softly. "I love you," I say smiling as my hands slide down your warm back.

You look up at me, "I love you too," your arms wrapping around my neck, pulling me closer. "This was such a good idea, just me and you," kissing me again, biting my lip softly.

"Yes, fuck, it's been so hectic lately," I kiss you again, "Just wanted our time together. Shall we head back?"

You nod, as we release, turning around walking back to our villa, splashing in the water as the waves wash against the warm sandy beach. Squeezing my hand, looking at each other, no words needing to be said.

We reach our villa, the warm sun sitting in the cloudless sky. "Let me get us some drinks," I kiss you. You smile as you sit in the reclining beach lounger.

"Hurry back, or I will punish you," you smirk, slapping my ass softly. I look at you funny and smile, rubbing my ass pretending that it hurt.

Several minutes later I return handing you your wine. "Here you go, sweetheart," kissing you again, sitting in the chair next to you.

We sip our drinks, picking up our kindles while we tan on our private beach, enjoying the incredible view. The sound of the waves so relaxing, as we sit back reading, and enjoying just being near each other. Occasionally stealing glances, thinking about our week of lust and love we are having. The warm Florida sun continues to beat down on us, and I slowly drift off in the heat.

Several minutes later I awaken to your loving touch, looking down seeing your soft lips around my growing cock. Your talented mouth making me moan as your tongue slides across my sensitive head.

"Ohhh," I smile. "Such a good way to wake up," your eyes looking at me so innocent, so beautiful. "Mmm, dont stop please," I murmur. Your tongue slowly licking my pre-cum, as you suck me harder.

Your hand reaches back pulling the tie of your bikini top letting it fall to the sand, while you suck and lick my hardening cock. My eyes on yours as your lips slide down me.

"Fuck," I groan, bucking my hips trying to get deeper into your talented mouth.

You pull off me, "Not so fast baby," smiling, easing back down as you continue to suck my thick cock.

Suddenly, your eyes turn. I know what's coming, preparing as you gently press your teeth into my warm flesh. My eyes now rolling back, your mouth devouring my length, licking along my veiny shaft. Biting, licking and sucking, making me feel so good.

You whisper, "I want you. Let go, I want to taste your love." You suck harder caressing my sac gently, knowing that squeezing harder like you prefer will delay my release.

My hands reach down cupping your incredible breasts, each palm gliding across your erect nipples, my fingers tightening around each perfect globe. "Mmm, So good. Suck my cock. Yes, fuck. Such a good girl."

"Ssshhhh," you moan. "Just let go my love. Let me have your gift."

Your words, your actions driving me wild, knowing the end is near. I try hard to stem the flow, but your expert mouth will have none of it. You feel me thicken in your mouth and pull back to my tip, caressing my rising sac.

"Ohhh God. Fuck," I groan as the first load fills your eager mouth. You savour the sweet taste when it hits the back of your throat. Load after load spurting into your mouth, swallowing every thick drop, careful not to spill any of it.

"Mmm, such a wonderful gift, Sir," your submissive side coming out, enjoying my cock.

When the twitching slows, you suck a little longer, making sure to get all of my offering. You continue sucking until I soften, looking a little sad as it slips out of your greedy mouth.

Slowly you stand, our eyes lock. I can see your sexy mind working as you whisper, "Baby? Did you like dominating me last month?"

My eyes widen watching you grab each perfect breast, pinching and pulling your hard, dark nipples. I nod my head, "Mmhmm, I did, very much. Thank you for doing that for us."

You look at me, biting your lip, "I liked it too, you know," moving a little closer feeling your pussy warming.

Smiling, you bring your nipple to your soft pink lips. My hand now stroking my cock, making it quickly come back to life. You whisper, "Can I be your sub again while we are here?" your tongue now swirling over your hard nipples as they get more sensitive, "I like being your slut."

I sit up, "Is that what you really want?" My cock hard, standing up straight now, getting a mind of its own. "You want to be dominated?"

Nodding, looking so fucking hot, whispering, "mhmmm. Is that bad?" Taking your finger to your mouth looking crazy sexy.

"No sweetheart, not bad at all," I moan watching you sway from side to side. Your amazing breasts swaying with you, your nipples hard and glistening. Biting your nipple, your eyes travelling down to my stroking hand.

I motion you to me, and whisper, "Very good then, but remember you do as I say, without question or comment or you will be punished. Nod if you understand and agree."

You look at me, leaning in nibbling my ear, moaning, "I am yours baby, to do with what you want. I love you." Sliding a hand under your wet bikini bottom, as your finger sinks into your dripping sex.

"Mmm, fuck. Very well my love. Remember, you do not cum or touch unless I allow it," leaning in whispering, "You will not wear any clothes while at the villa, and no panties or bras outside for the rest of our stay."

I remove your finger from your wet pussy, bringing it to my lips, sucking and licking it, "Tell me you want this."

Smiling, thinking about the rules, looking at me, you whimper, "Yes, I want this."

I continue stroking my hardness, my thumb circling around my wet tip, looking at your bikini bottom, then back at your eyes, gesturing for you to remove them. Like a good submissive, you nod acknowledging my desire.

Stepping back, our eyes lock, you slowly, seductively slide your bottom down your tanned, toned legs. I put out my hand. Obediently, you place them on it, then step back placing your hands behind your back. My eyes caress you, as you display for me.

"Good girl," I moan, bringing your bikini bottom to my mouth, breathing in your musky scent and sucking the dark wet spot. Your eyes not able to look away from my dripping cock, as my hand continues to stroke it.

"Baby, come to me," I command, extending my arms, letting your bikini fall to the sand.

You move closer, climbing onto my beach lounger, moving over me as you lay your naked body onto mine. Nestling your head on my chest, while I caress you. My fingers comb thru your long hair as your breasts press softly against me.

I wrap my arms around you, sliding my fingers lightly down your warm body, your hair blowing in the wind. I whisper, "It's time, my love. Head back to the villa. Draw us a bath and I will be there shortly."

You look up at me, smiling, "I love you. You know exactly what I need." I pull your beautiful face to mine, we kiss softly, our lips lightly caressing. My tongue slips into your mouth parting your pink lips.

"Fuck, I love you too," I whisper, "Now, get going before I have to punish you."

Reluctantly you get up, giving my cock a quick kiss, and then pick up your bikini. You walk back to the villa, looking back sexily to see if I'm watching you. Of course I am, my eyes are on your perfect ass watching it sway, as my hand continues to stroke. You saunter up the path and into the villa.

A little while later the warm bath has been drawn, you are laying in the tub. Your legs slightly spread, as you look down wanting to touch yourself, but don't, remembering the rules you agreed to. I walk in several minutes later, just as you are about to break down and start touching. I am naked, holding two glasses of wine. My cock is hard, dripping from its shiny tip.

"Come in, it's so warm," you purr, looking at my member swaying when I approach.

I see your eyes on my cock and say softly, "Are you still hungry baby, mhmm?"

You look at me, nodding, unconsciously licking your lips. When I get to the tub, I lean you gently forward, stepping behind you into the large tub. Kissing your back and shoulder as I lower myself.

"Here my love," handing you the glass of wine. We touch them together, I look at you saying, "To a wonderful last couple of days," leaning in kissing you softly, "May they surpass all of our expectations." We both take a long, slow sip.

I turn your beautiful face to mine, "Sweetheart? If you changed your mind, tell me now. We don't have to do the Dom/sub thing."

You look at me, "What's the matter? You don't want to?" a tone of sadness in your voice.

"No, that's not it. I want to. I really do. But I just want to make sure you do before we begin." Leaning in I whisper, "Because when we start, there's no turning back." My hand slowly slides between your legs.

You kiss me, "Mmm. No. This is what I want. I love when you take control. It makes me so wet and horny for you."

I smile, kissing you softly, "Good girl. Now, lay back and let me clean you, everywhere."

You whimper, laying back as I sponge your tanned body, sliding it over your perfect breasts, the rough texture making your nipples hard and sensitive. Slowly moving down towards your warmth, sliding the sponge between your spread legs, paying special attention to your pussy, my pussy.

You start moaning, "Fuck, that feels good." Placing your hand over mine, trying to get me to rub your swelling clit.

"Uh-oh, bad girl," I laugh, "I know what you're doing. I did not say you can touch," sliding the sponge down your thigh, hearing you sigh quietly. The reality of your predicament starting to sink in.

"Here, it's your turn," handing you the sponge.

You take the sponge, turning around kneeling in front of me, dipping it in the water then squeezing it over my body. With one hand on the side of the tub, you slide the other over my firm chest, kissing me softly, sucking each nipple. Slowly you glide the sponge lower, rubbing it against my hard cock. Kissing me again, biting my hardening nipples then dropping the sponge and wrapping your hand around my thickness.

I moan, as your hand slides up and down, squeezing it, stroking it, making me feel so good. After getting me very excited you pick up the sponge, rubbing it over my sensitive head, making me groan louder and louder. When you are done, you turn back around, leaning your body back to mine, feeling my cock pressing against your tight ass.

I take the shampoo, squirting some onto your hair. Sensually massaging and lathering it, my fingers softly caressing your scalp. You purr, your hands slowly sliding between your legs. I notice, briefly allowing this indiscretion.

"Baby, I did not give you permission to touch," I say softly.

You ignore my comment not wanting to stop, your hand rubbing harder and faster, while my fingers continue to massage your scalp. I let you take yourself to the edge, then whisper, "Ok, my love. That's enough. I don't want to have to punish you even more." Reluctantly you remove your hand, squeezing your legs together to elicit one last bit of pleasure, realizing that you will pay for your disregard of the rules.

We finish our bath. I get out, holding your hand as you step out after me. Your breasts dripping, your nipples hard, hugging me to get warm from the air conditioned room. I pull a towel over you, drying you off slowly, making sure to get every part of your incredible body, whispering, "Get on the bed, and lay on your stomach. Spread your legs wide for me. I will be there shortly."

You kiss me, reaching for my hard cock, squeezing it gently, whispering, "Please hurry. Mmm, your pussy needs you so bad."

"It's not only your pussy that will be getting attention tonight," I whisper to your ear, sliding my hand between your legs. Softly I rub your swelling clit.

"Mmm, fuck. It's so hard, I can feel it throbbing between my fingers." You purr, not wanting me to stop. But I do, telling you to get going as I slap your perfect ass.

You walk away shaking your ass, knowing it drives me crazy. Obediently you crawl onto the bed, laying on your stomach, spreading your legs waiting for me to join you.

Several minutes later I walk in, "Mmm, you are such a good little slut." You look at me biting your lip, looking so innocent, so fucking sexy. My cock in my hand, stroking as I approach you. I lean over, kissing you softly. "I love you so much." My hand slides between your legs rubbing your pussy, "Mine. Only mine." You nod, enjoying my touch.

I take your left hand bending it behind your back, followed by your right. I hold them together with one hand as I reach into the toy case on the night table pulling out a set of cuffs. Slowly, I slip them onto your wrists, whispering, "Much better," kissing softly down your back.

"You know, you were a bad girl touching when I told you not to," I say softly as I reach back into our toy case.

"I know, I'm sorry," you respond, squirming in the bed as my knees spread your legs even more.

Bending lower, I grab each perfect cheek, sliding my tongue along your ass crack pulling each cheek wider apart exposing your asshole.

"Fuck baby," you purr, your ass beckoning to me.

My tongue circles your asshole, resting at your tightness before pushing slowly into you.

"Ohh, fuck," you moan, your breathing getting harder.

"Ssshh," I command, my tongue burying into your ass while I squeeze each cheek harder.

"Ohh, shit. Fuck," you whimper, my tongue now darting in and out of your ass. You can feel your pussy dripping, wishing my cock was buried inside it.

After a few moments, I get up reaching into the toy case, pulling out a riding crop. "I need you to obey," I say sternly while sliding it along your wet ass.

"Fuck, what is that?" you know your punishment is coming.

"I think 5 on each cheek should be sufficient," I smirk, "I want you to count and thank me after each one."

"Fuck baby, I will be good I promise," your body starting to tense as I lift the crop.

SLAP!

Your ass stings as the first smack hits your soft cheek.

"Oww, fuck," you groan wanting to rub the quickly forming red mark.

"Count, or we start again," I command, my voice sounding a little pissed.

"One, thank you."

"Good girl," I whisper as I slap your other cheek.

"Two, thank you," feeling the sting transfer.

SLAP!

"Three, thank you," your ass beginning to warm like your pussy.

Leaning in, I slide back your hair, "I want you so bad." The crop comes crashing down again.

"Mmm, fuck. Four, thank you," your breathing becoming laboured.

I continue slapping your perfect ass, each slap feeling better than the last, your pussy so wet as the last slap hits your reddened ass.

"Ten, mmm, thank you." You can't believe how turned on you are, needing your pussy fucked. "Fuck me, please, I want to feel you inside me."

I pull up your ass, raising it into the air, and softly kiss your sore cheeks, "You were such a good little sub," I whisper, as I squirt lube onto your asshole.

"Fuck. Fuck," you gasp, my finger pressing slowly into your tight hole. I push it deeper and deeper, then slide it out as your ass quickly closes.

"Tell me you want this," I whisper, as two fingers now enter you.

"Mmm. Yes, I want this," your words sounding so needy.

"You want what?" I scold, as I slap your ass hard.

"I want you to fuck my ass, your ass," you blurt out as three fingers now stretch your tight hole.

"Good girl, such a good girl," my fingers spreading as I slide them in and out, in and out. I can feel your ass relaxing while my fingers are fucking you.

I move closer, you feel my cock pressing against your ass. I remove my probing fingers moaning as your ass takes a little longer to close. Grabbing my cock, rubbing it along your ass, I push slowly pressing into your needy hole. "Oh, fuck," moaning as your anal ring stretches around my head. "Such a tight fucking asshole, my asshole," I grunt, sinking deeper into you.

"Baby, mmm baby, fuck me," you beg, my cock stretching you, inch after thick inch driving into you. My hands on your waist now pulling me deeper.

"Fuck, yes, don't stop," you whimper, your ass now fully accepting me.

I reach around rubbing your pussy, as I fuck your ass harder. "Mmm, such a wet pussy. My baby loves to get her ass fucked, like a good little slut, my slut."

My fingers a blur over your dripping cunt, as my cock continues its relentless pounding.

"Please, please may I cum for you?" you plead, your clit throbbing.

"No, not yet. Not until I cum," I grunt, my cock slamming deeper. "Fuck, I love you, so much."

"I love you too," your body tensing, your pussy tightening. "Please, let me cum. I need to cum for you." Your words so excited, your body so close.

"Oh, fuck," I moan, as I thicken inside you. "I'm cumming, fuck baby. Feel it, feel me."

Your mind a mess as you try to avoid cumming, my fingers rubbing your swollen jewel harder and faster, as my cock empties inside your ass.

"Cum with me," I command as warm creamy cum continues to squirt into your stretched ass.

You tighten around my sliding fingers, "Don't stop, fuck. Fuck I'm cumming, cumming with you," your pussy starting to spasm. The first wave ripping into you, your ass squeezing my ramming cock. I rub your clit harder as cum seeps from your spasming pussy.

"Yes, cum with me my slut, my love," I moan, "Cum, like a good girl." Your moans so loud as wave after wave tears through your body. Cum is seeping from both holes as the final wave washes over you.

Several minutes later, I pull out of your gaping ass, kissing your back as I unlock your cuffs. "Fuck, you are perfect. I love you," I whisper, turning you to your back, kissing you softly as I collapse beside you.

You move over me, rubbing your warm body over mine, kissing me hard as you move to my ear. Your hand between us, grabbing my softened cock, whispering, "I love you too, so much. I can't wait for you to be MY sub."