My Submissive Hotwife (Almost)

Story Info
My hotwife confesses to some realities of my fantasy xx.
1.2k words
3.87
29.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story but the names have been changed to protect the guilty xxx

***

EVERYONE loves my wife.

Men and women; old people, young people -- bikers, barristers and band members. She knows how to make people feel good. It's in her nature to please and she does it well. I knew this shortly after we were married, and I struggled with it for years -- sitting to the side as she poured her attention and affection to whoever was visiting our home or spending time with us outside of it. She has always liked making people feel good. And I often sat in her company watching men and woman alike become besotted by the attention she gave them. They knew I was there, but they would be so enraptured by the spell she had them under, that I was always somewhat irrelevant to the moment they were experiencing.

To women, she is the most understanding, attentive, fun and giving girlfriend they could imagine; and after meeting her even briefly, they would want to spend time with her regularly.

To men, she is a beautiful, curvy, sexy woman who admires them and fawns over them and makes them feel like they are the only man in the room -- in front of others and in front of me.

I always played it cool, like I was a dude who was uber confident and not worried about the time or attention she would give others.

The truth is, I was always somewhat jealous. Especially of the alpha guys who would flirt with her in front of me. The guys who would kiss her on the lips when we came into a bar to hear a band or neighbors who would let their hug linger way longer than hugs between friends should linger, especially when their wives or husbands are present.

We spoke about it over time, and she always reassured me that it was her nature to be attentive to people, and there was no doubt in my mind that this was true because I observed her being giving of herself to others indiscriminately -- and I realized that I only got jealous when someone would take advantage of it or believe that it was because they were irresistible to her or something.

Years went by, and I became more confident in myself and our relationship and at some stage I stumbled upon r/hotwife on Reddit. It wasn't long before I started revisiting my feelings of jealousy about several alpha men in our lives and understanding the thin line between jealousy and desire. I started to get really turned on thinking about how those same alpha guys I was jealous about wanted to fuck my wife.

It took me some time to build up the courage to share my feelings with my wife, but one night when we were being intimate, I said,

"You know how I used to get jealous when Marty used to hug you forever and kiss you and flirt with you, even in front of me and his wife? Well, the truth is, I can't blame him. You're gorgeous. And that time on New Year's Eve, you looked so sexy. And, well, I think it's actually really sexy that he was confident enough to be like that with you in front of me and in front of Ellen. In fact, I think it's really sexy."

I could tell by the way she looked at me and by how her body moved against me as I confessed this to her that it turned her on.

She said, "Really???" And after me reassuring her with several other examples of his behavior that I thought were hot, she said, "Do you want to know something? Are you sure it doesn't make you jealous?"

I assured her with an open heart, and she said, "When he hugged me on New Years Eve, he was hard as a rock."

I felt something surge throughout my body. In one simultaneous moment, I was jealous of him, turned on by his confidence, virility and desire for my wife and excited by the thought of her pussy getting wet when she thought about his hard cock against her soft, curvy body. In another moment, I thought about him fucking her until her cum was running down her inner thighs, exhausted by that same hard cock that he pressed against her on New Year's Eve in front of me and his wife.

"What did you do? When you felt his hard cock against you?"

"I was surprised and it took my breath away. But we were in front of everyone and Ellen was there, so I didn't do anything. I gave him a look, and he smiled at me."

"Did his cock feel big?"

"Yeah, it did. It was really hard."

"That's so sexy. God, you're so sexy. Thinking about him doing that and you not pushing him away is... It's so fucking hot. He wanted, I mean, he wants to fuck you so badly. That's so sexy."

"Do you think so?" She asked me?

"I really do. And just so you know, if you're ever in a situation with him like that, you have my blessing to do whatever you want. If you want him to fuck you, he can. Just tell me about it, ok?"

"Really???"

"Yes! I get turned on when you are turned on. The thought of your pussy getting wet by him or anyone else is my biggest turn on. I've actually been fantasizing about Marty and Ellen coming over to our place for drinks and at some point, you go into the kitchen to make drinks. He follows behind you telling his wife and me that he's going to help and he stands close behind you and whispers in your ear and presses himself against you. And..."

She interrupted, "That happened."

"What? When?"

"Remember on New Year's Eve night after the party they stopped over to our house for a drink? I went to the kitchen and you and Ellen were talking and he came into the kitchen and stood behind me and whispered 'you look so good'"

"Wow! Was he like pressed against you?

"Yeah, he was really close and his cock was hard pressed against me from behind."

"Fuck. What did you do?"

"Nothing, his wife, my friend, was there and I didn't want to make it awkward."

"And... You liked it? You liked feeling his hard cock against you. You liked that he wanted to fuck you. That he wants to fuck you?"

"Yeah. I did. I do."

"Fuck. You are so sexy."

To this day, our alpha friend hasn't fucked my wife. He doesn't know I know. He doesn't know that she would let him. That she wouldn't stop him if he kept pushing himself against her. If he put his hands on her. If he took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom, or our bedroom. He doesn't know that she wouldn't say no.

I've come to learn that his wife, who is my wife's friend, is bi and has suggested to my wife that she would be open to spending some time together.

Time will tell. For my wife, the time and circumstances have to be right and that hasn't happened yet. But I'm a patient man. A very lucky, patient man.