My Submissive Little Bella

Story Info
Spouse transforms into her alter-ego for a sexual adventure.
5.6k words
4.37
21.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time contributor, let me know what you think and if you want more.

*****

Our daughter is in bed, so we both go to the kitchen, a little tired from a long day. We share a hug that is loving and helps us to melt away the worries of the day. After a minute or so my hands wander down your slim waist and they hover over the orbs of you fabulous ass. I slowly but firmly kneed my hands into your firm cheeks, while I whisper in your ear.

"my god you have a fantastic ass, here's what I want you to do Bella..."

That name; The name we only use when we want to do a Dom/Sub scene together, perks up your ears and helps you slip into the role of someone else. You feel the worries of the day slip away and your stress about tomorrow fall off you as you become Bella, submissive to her loving Dom.

"... I want you to go into the bedroom and quickly get changed into the present I bought you from Victoria's Secret and the sexy black panties with the built in skirt that I bought you from the Hustler store. I want you in your tall black boots and I want you to put your hair in braided pigtails."

Our embrace slowly separating, you look up at me with sheepish, loving eyes as I hand you a note with a written list.

"Meet me upstairs and bring all of these items, now go my sexy little Bella, and hurry."

You scuttle off, looking at the list, knowing exactly what to do to make me the happiest man alive. The list reads:

-3 Condoms

-Lube

-Handcuffs

-Blindfold

-WeVibe and Remote

-New Purple Vibrator

-Nipple Clamps with chain

-Heart Imprint Ridding Crop

The last two items scare you a little as you go through the list but you can feel the excitement building in you and with it comes some mild warming in your pussy. Setting the note down you quickly disrobe and pull out all the requested outfit pieces and toys. Admiring your slim, fit figure in the mirror you put on my present from Victoria's Secret first. You instantly love the way it makes you look and do a couple of spins in the mirror for yourself. Not wanting to keep me waiting, you pull on the panties and boots and start separating your hair into pigtail braids.

Gathering the requested toys into a bag you steal one last look at yourself in the mirror. The transformation is complete, all of your real life worries and concerns melt away as you assume the role of Bella. You can already feel the wetness building between your legs as you look at your ass in the little panties and imagine what I have in store for you.

Coming upstairs you see that the living room has gone through quite a transformation as well. All of the window dressings have been pulled closed and there is a small light on in the far side of the room. The dim lighting is interrupted by well placed candles, some scented, some fake, giving the room a nice glow and a soothing aroma. The big chair that normally occupies a corner has been pulled into the middle of the room and in front of it is a thick yoga mat covered with a warm fuzzy blanket. You can hear music that you know to be on our Play time list quietly occupying the silence in the room.

I am seating in the big chair in just my underwear and I turn to watch you enter the room. You look amazing. You can see the arousal in my eyes as a take a moment to appreciate your gorgeous face framed with playful pigtail braids. You can tell that I approve of your raw sexuality and you crack a smile that lights up the dim room. Calmly and lovingly I say:

"You look fabulous, put the bag of toys next to my chair and stand in front of me."

Quickly complying you start to feel a little nervous about the whole situation.

"Stand with your feet spread a little more than shoulder width apart, back straight in good posture, interlock your fingers behind your head and spread you elbows apart, look straight ahead."

The command comes out of nowhere but you can tell there is love in my voice. You do your best to mimic the position and stare straight ahead. You feel excitement fill you again but you are also a little scared and feel somewhat exposed. After a short time I rise from the chair and walk over to you, in your peripheral vision you can see my eyes roaming all over your glorious body, exploring every inch that is presented to me. My hand touches the small of your back as I come in close to your side, closer still you feel my rock hard cock press against your thigh. I lean in and kiss your cheek, the gentleness soothes you, then I speak, calmly and lovingly, explaining how today's scene is going to play out.

"If at any point during today's scene I am not sure if you are ok, I will ask "Are you OK, Cutie?" you have three choices for how to respond:

Green: Everything is good, keep going.

Yellow: What we were just doing was a bit much, move on to something else but keep going.

Red: Stop everything, I am not OK.

You can call out Yellow or Red anytime you feel uncomfortable and in fact I encourage it as I plan to gently push some of your boundaries. Don't hesitate to speak out if you have a problem using your safe words but otherwise try to put in a strong effort to trust me and let me guide you down a path of exploration.

When I give you a command or ask you a question you are to reply with "Yes, Sir" you will call me Sir at all times while we are in the scene. Now stand still and don't move, I want to explore this amazing body that belongs to me for the next little while."

You register the safe words, comforted to know that you have the ability to stop or alter the scene at anytime if you feel unsafe. The idea of giving your body over to me seem a bit foreign but there is something exhilarating about it. You settle into the role of Bella.

"Do you understand the rules for today?"

"Yes"

A sharp slap hits the underside of your left ass cheek and surprises you.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir!" you say, feeling silly that you forgot it.

Just from explaining the rules you can feel my arousal grow and stiffen even more as it rubs against your leg. I walk around behind you, a little close for comfort and examin your presented body, running my fingers across your exposed skin here and there, heightening your senses.

"You have such a fantastic body, my dear Bella. Every inch of you turns me on."

I am now in front of you, just off to your right.

"From your slim and fit waist..." I punctuate my statement by gripping your waist with both hands.

"...To you athletic legs..." I slide my hands slowly, teasingly up and down your legs, gripping your thighs firmly.

"...To these beautiful breasts with their delightfully reactive nipple..." my hand caresses one breast while I bring my mouth to the other.

"...To the classic natural beauty of your gorgeous face..." grabbing the back of your head with one hand and your feminine jawline with the other, I pull you in for a deep kiss.

"...Cap that all off with an ass I just can't keep my eyes off..." my hands slowly slide down your back and grope your ass, gently at first and then firmly punctuated by a gentle playful slap.

"This ass belongs to me tonight, but right now I want to play with something else."

My hands come off you and I walk around behind you, you are confused but you remember not to move and to look straight ahead. The first thing you feel is my steel hard cock grinding against your ass cheek, my hands on your hips again.

"Right now I want to play with your nice... juicy... wet... pussy."

My right hand slides down your flat stomach and into your panties. I can instantly feel your arousal and you blush knowing that I can feel how wet you are. Using 3 fingers at first I rub slow circles around your mound and feel your whole body start to weaken. As your clit begins to swell and become engorged I go down to 2 fingers, one on each side of it, slowly rubbing back and forth while my other hand explores your ass, your slim sides, and slowly climbs up towards your chest. You body is now moving in rhythm with my hand. I stop my clit play and firmly spank your ass with my left hand. It catches you by surprise.

"I told you to stay still Bella. Your body belongs to me right now and I want you to keep it still."

"Sorry Sir" you reply and try your best to stiffen up.

My hand goes back to your clit, this time I spread your lips, pull back the hood and wet a finger in your pussy so that I can rub circles right on the head of your clit with my middle finger. My other hand goes back to exploring as your mind races, trying to fight the stimulation and remain as still as possible. My left hand tweaks and plays with your nipples, as I feel your resolve getting weaker. Continuing the movement on your clit, my left hand is now sliding slowly up your inner thigh. You can feel the anticipation growing, wondering what I will do when it reaches the top. I slide your panties to the side and slide a pre-moistened thumb slowly into the entrance of your now warm and gushing pussy. My thumb presses forward on your G-spot with ever increasing pressure and you know you wont be able to maintain the position for much longer.

My right hand changes tactics and I pin your clit between two fingers and stroke back and forth more quickly as my left thumb starts to roll circles on your G-spot. The combined effect of your current heightened senses and muscle fatigue setting in from trying to stand so still is taking its toll on you and you know you wont be able to hold out for much longer. The tension builds and builds until your knees give way and you stumble forward a bit. My hands come away from your pussy, you were so close to climax.

"You moved again"

I say with a voice that is clearly pleased, you realize that it was my goal all along to get you to move so that we could lead to the next stage of things.

"Put your hands in front of you, wrists close together"

You see me pull out the handcuffs and you feel yourself flush again with... not fear... but trepidation and anticipation. You trust me and feel safe but you have no idea what is going to happen next. Your body is wracked with the orgasm you almost had and your pussy aches to be allowed to climax.

"For not staying still while I explored your fabulous body you will be punished. I have chosen to spank you over my knee, your hands will remain cuffed in front and for the moment you will remain clothed as you are."

I sit at the edge of the big chair with my knees together, you position your flat stomach across my knees with your hands and feet on the floor on either side of me. Your face is to my left.

"I can't get enough of looking at and touching this amazing ass of yours"

I spend some time admiring it and caressing it. Sliding my hand up and down your legs and over the orbs of your ass. Groping it firmly from time to time.

"I am going to give you 10 spankings and I want you to count them out for me, you will also follow each strike by saying "thank you Sir". So you will say "1, thank you Sir" "2, thank you Sir" and so on. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir"

"That is a good little Sub, Bella. Now let's begin"

The first spank hits the centre of your right ass cheek and catches you by surprise, after a moment you remember and say "1, Thank you Sir". Spankings come down on after another, each one separated by hands roaming all over your exposed body.

Smack "2, thank you Sir"

Smack "3, thank you Sir"

Smack "4, thank you Sir"

My left hand is exploring your breasts and pinching your nipples.

Smack "5, thank you Sir"

It slides up to hold your throat as you feel blood rush to your head.

Smack "6, Thank you Sir"

My right hand slides up your legs as it has many times before, this time it moves your panties aside and my thumb slides into your pussy which is soaking wet. My left hand moves over to complete the punishment while my right thumb circles your G-spot, resuming the orgasmic build up from your standing position.

Smack "7, thank you Sir"

You feel your orgasm coming.

Smack "8, thank you Sir" "Please can I cum Sir?"

"Not yet, you gotta ask nicely for it, my sexy little Sub"

Smack "9, thank you Sir" " Please Sir, I will do anything if you let me cum. Please can I cum Sir?!?"

"Cum for me Bella" I say as I spank your ass for the 10th time. Your body twitches and squirms on my lap as your orgasm washes over you, you manage to get the words out "T-T-TEN, TH-TH-THANK YOU SS-S-S-SS-SIR!"

My hand slows down and gently comes out of your quivering pussy. I gently and lovingly rub your back as you get your bearings again. When I think you have safely recovered I say.

"You did very well Bella, now I want you to stand up remove your panties and hand them to me."

In the afterglow of such a big orgasm, you feel a little vulnerable losing even more clothing but you do as you are told and hand me your underwear.

"Stand right in front of me, straddle my legs so that I can take a closer look at that lovely pussy of yours."

Your sensitive pussy is now inches from my face and you can feel my breath on your wetness. I lean forward and flick your clit with my tongue, it sends an electric shock through your body. You can't help but put your cuffed hands on my head as a lick and suck your clit (which is excited but not overly sensitive since your last orgasm was by G-spot).

"I seem to remember you saying you would do anything if I let you cum, I want you to kneel down on the mat in front of the chair with your knees spread apart."

"yes Sir"

You comply with the order, you look so amazing on your knees, with no underwear, wearing only your boots and the gift I bought you from Victoria's Secret. You hands cuffed in front of you and your hair in playful braided pigtails, you are breathing heavily from the continued arousal. I stand in front of you and my arousal is evident as well, my cock is as hard as you have ever felt it as it brushes against your nose and cheek, you can see some precum has marked my boxers where the head of my cock is straining against the material.

"Pull my underwear down, but don't use your hands."

You are confused for a second but then spring up and bite the waistband of my underwear and start to pull it down my hips. You struggle to get it over the bulge of my cock and your eyes light up when it is free. Quickly getting my underwear down my legs I kick it away and sit back in the chair. I reach in the bag of toys and pull out the new purple vibrator that I bought you at the Hustler store. I can almost hear your excitement as I hand it to you while I explain what will happen next.

"Ok Bella, you have been a good little Sub so far, now it is time for you to give me pleasure, you do want to please me don't you Bella?"

"Oh yes Sir"

"Tell me you want to please me."

"Sir, Bella will do anything Sir asks to give him pleasure. How can I please you Sir?"

"That's sooo god damn sexy" I say almost breaking character "I want you to use that vibrator on your little clit and masterbate for me. While doing that I want you to use that hot little mouth of yours and suck my dick"

"Yes Sir"

You say meekly as you turn on the vibe and get to work. You start by teasingly licking my balls. Gently sucking one into your mouth then the other while you moan softly from the effects of the vibrator on your clit. Looking right in my eyes you slowly, teasingly lick from the base of my balls, all the way up the shaft until your tongue flicks the very tip of my penis. You moan and hum in satisfaction, knowing that now you have me right where you want me and you can make me squirm and moan. Closing your eyes you sink your head down, impaling my cock in your warm, wet, mouth.

"MMM, that feels so fucking good, you are so good at this. Work hard for me Bella, you don't get to cum until I do."

"mmm?" you hum questioningly, without taking my hard cock out of your mouth. A bit of frustration sets in as you now have to try to concentrate on not cuming while that magical new vibrator goes to work on your sensitive little nub. You decide to double your efforts to get me off, sucking hard you start to build up the pace while going deeper each time.

"Your mouth feels amazing on my cock, my dear, don't be afraid to get a little sloppy with it, drool on my cock."

You relax your lips a little bit and try not to worry if a little drool leaves your mouth, you have enough to concentrate on as it is. The wetness on my dick helps it slide in and out of your mouth easier and you feel my cock stiffen. You feel my hands roam over your head, you know whats coming and you don't even care, as long as it will get me off so you can get off.

"Ok beautiful, I want you to breath through your nose and try to relax your throat a little. I am going to take control of your head for a minute and fuck that sexy mouth of yours."

You relax and let me manipulate your head, I start by maintaining the pace you were using. Every few strokes I pull your head down and hold it in place, not forcing it too deep but just getting you used to having it in there. I go a little further each time until you feel the head of my cock touch the back of your throat. My control over your head, the feeling of my lust and the big dick in your mouth are adding to the sensation of the vibrator working away at your clit. You don't know how much more of this you can take. Just when you feel my balls tighten up like I am about to cum, I pull back, releasing your head.

Catching your breath you say

"Please Sir, please cum, I want to cum so badly, please cum so that I can cum."

My response is to grin and sit back.

"Hand me your toy and stand up with your hands behind your head. I know you want to cum, but you don't get to just yet, you have to earn it."

Confused and a little disappointed you comply with my orders and assume my favourite position, your cuffed hands behind your head. I stand right in front of you, gently kissing your neck and collarbone, one hand teasing your enflamed pussy, craving an orgasm, and the other is removing the present I bought you from Victoria's Secret.

You now find yourself completely naked except for knee high, high heeled boots. Your hands are cuffed together and interlocked behind your head with your elbows separated. Your whole body hovers on the brink of orgasm as I play with you pussy and tease your nipples with my mouth.

"Do you really want to cum?"

"Yes Sir, I want to cum so bad, please can I cum?

"I want you to turn and face the couch, bend over so your hands are supporting you, arch your back to push your ribcage down and your ass up and spread your legs. Show me that glorious ass of yours."

"Yes Sir"

This close to orgasm you try hard to follow my demands to the letter and not screw them up. You get in position as I step around behind you, excitement takes over as you feel something rub the entrance to your pussy. Slowly it slides in and you realize it isn't my cock after all, panic takes over when you realize it is the WeVibe. You don't think you can resist the magic of that device and hold off your long overdue orgasm.

"You have such a lovely little pussy, I love to play with it"

"Thank you Sir"

"Who's pussy is it?"

Confused you say "...Mine Sir..."

A light smack on your ass and the We Vibe turns on.

"Are you sure about that? I have the power to turn it on..."

The WeVibe turns up,

"...and turn it off."

The WeVibe turns off leaving only urges in its wake.

"While we are in a scene, your whole body is mine to do with as I please, and your body pleases me quite a bit."

I turn the WeVibe back on and gently stroke your ass.

"So, who's pussy is this?"

You aren't sure how you feel about this but you figure, hey everything else has been great so far and I trust him, let's try something new.

"It is your pussy Sir"

"Oh, it is my pussy? So I can fuck it if I want to?"

12