My Submissive Teacher: 3 Hole Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she left Mexico in three days, she would be flying to Paris to meet up with both her kids for a three week trip throughout Europe.

I had to ask. "Why a blessing in disguise?"

She asked, completely ignoring my question, "How many girls have you slept with?"

"Pardon?" I asked, surprised by the question.

"How many girls have you fucked with that big dick of yours?" She rephrased bluntly. Hearing such hot language from a teacher was surreal and had my cock again looking for action.

I considered rounding down, yet sensed she wanted the truth. I answered, again brimming with confidence, "You'll be 25."

"Wow," she said, not judging, but seemingly in awe. After a pause, she said, shocking me again, that is twenty-four more than me."

"No way," I gasped.

"He was my first and until later tonight my only," she admitted.

"You're shitting me," I questioned. I couldn't fathom no one trying to bed her since her makeover.

"I've had a few chances since the cheating, but I just wasn't ready, plus the town isn't big enough to keep secrets," she explained.

I was still in awe that she had only had sex with one man and was clearly planning to double her history with me.

I asked, "But you have been so aggressive today."

She smiled, a sexy smile, "I decided that I was going to 'slut it up', as my sister called it, while here. And since I'm not returning to Walkerton ever again, you're my stud."

"You're not going back to Walkerton?" I asked, as I felt her foot go to my crotch.

"Nope," she said, as her foot rubbed my cock, "got a job out west in San Diego. No more long cold winters."

"Congrats," I moaned, her foot teasing me.

"So how many of your twenty-four do I know?" she asked, as he finished her second drink.

"A few," I shrugged, deciding I was going to make her work for the information.

"Do tell," she said, raising an eyebrow.

"After you do a tequila shot with me," I offered.

"You know I'm already a sure thing," she smiled, more pressure on my cock from her foot.

"A little liquid courage never hurts," I countered, as I waved over our waiter and ordered two shots.

"I should warn you," she smiled, "I get a bit wild when I'm drunk."

"Wilder than sucking me in your room, showing your tits in the elevator and rubbing your foot on my cock right now?" I asked.

"What the fuck?" She shrugged. "I only live once."

"Don't we all," I smiled, curious where she was going with this.

The shots arrived and she toasted, "To a crazy night."

"Indeed," I agreed, as we both downed our shots.

She made a hilarious face. I asked, "Not a tequila drinker?"

"It burns," she explained, before adding for shock value, "like cum in the eye."

"I wouldn't know," I shrugged, before adding, going tit-for-tat in the sexual word play, "make sure to close your eyes when I shoot my load all over your face tonight."

She retorted back, "Is that before or after you fuck my pussy and ass?"

"Cheque!" I called out.

She laughed as she put extra pressure on my dick with her foot, "So how do you like the fantasy playing out so far?"

"Reality is a lot better," I replied.

"So true," she purred, before asking again, "So, who have you fucked that I would know?"

"I feel bad fucking and telling," I said, which wasn't really true at all.

"You can tell your friends exactly what we do tonight," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Why not?" She shrugged. "I'm never going to see them again."

"Fair enough," I nodded, still in awe of how casual and sexy this formally kind of uptight teacher was.

"So, tell me," she said.

"Well, Becky, of course," I began.

"You fucked your cheerleader girlfriend?" She mock gasped.

"She was a shitty fuck," I nodded.

"You better not say that about me," she said, raising an eyebrow.

"If that pussy of yours is anywhere near as hot as that mouth of yours I'm pretty confident I'll be starting a Ms. Champlin can fuck fan club."

"Hmmmm, it would be a pretty exclusive club," she pondered, before adding, "Who else?"

Well, there was Sherry," I started, wanting to shock her.

"Reverend Victor's daughter Sherry?" she asked, looking as shocked as I expected her to be.

"The one and only," I admitted.

"How?" She asked, intrigued.

"It started with spin the bottle. That led to seven minutes in heaven and that led to me eating her out. I have long learned the way to a woman's heart is through pussy munching," I answered.

"What a great porn movie title," she joked.

"Or a self-help book," I added.

"A reality TV series," she said.

"I took her virginity a week later in the basement of the church," he admitted.

"You sinner," she teased.

I shrugged, "I figured it was blessed."

"Who else?"

"Amanda," I revealed next, who was Becky's older sister.

"Not while you were dating Becky," she asked.

"Before and after," I shrugged, "I don't cheat."

"It's good that a slut like you has morals," she quipped.

"Um, in today's society," I countered, "I'm a stud and you're a slut. Unfair, but true."

She shrugged, "If I am, I am." Sanding up. As she stretched, her tits showcased gloriously, she said, "Time to dance."

"In my pants," I joked, just as the waiter came with the bill.

She insisted on paying, after I offered three times, she said, "Today you're my gigolo."

"Gigolo's get paid to fuck," I pointed out.

"Name your price," she quipped, her hand squeezing my cock again.

"I may do this as a charitable donation," I smiled.

"You will be making at least a couple more deposits," she countered, taking my hand and leading me out of the restaurant.

"That's all?" I questioned.

"You better be able to back up your talk with long, hard action," she quipped back as she led me down towards the beach.

I asked, "Is this where the dancing is?"

"No," she said, "but this is where the fucking is."

"It's not dark enough," I pointed out, even though I was willing to fuck her anytime and anywhere.

She said, "Trust me."

"Just as long as we don't get arrested," I joked. "I'm too pretty to end up in a Mexican jail."

"That you are," she agreed, as she led me around the high rocks.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"To my secret love cave," she replied, before adding, "I found this yesterday as I walked around the beach."

"You were hunting for a secret sex cave?" I asked.

"I wasn't then," she shrugged, as she led me into a secluded spot. "But it sure worked out that way."

I followed her for a few more minutes and then we were at the entrance of a small cave.

"Ready for deposit number two?" She asked.

"Ready for orgasm number one?" I countered.

"That wasn't a singular offer?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Let me rephrase, the first of many," I smiled, leaning in and kissing her.

We kissed for a minute before she pulled me into the darkness.

I laughed, "I can't see you."

"But can you feel me?" She questioned.

"God, yes," I replied, as we tumbled to the ground.

"Fuck me now," she demanded.

I wanted to. But I also wanted to be a gentleman and show her that I do give oral too. I moved between her legs, and went to pull down her panties, as I realized her pantyhose were actually thigh high stockings.

She giggled, "I went commando for easy access, baby."

"You are literally too good to be true," I replied.

"Now shove that big dick of yours in me," she ordered.

Instead, I buried my face in her wetness.

"Oh my," she moaned, surprised by my eager tongue on her completely shaved pussy. After a moment, she added, "I'm happy I got that Brazilian before I flew here."

I couldn't agree more. Her pussy was already wet and I only wished I could see it. But, her moans were telling me she was enjoying my eager tongue.

"Oh, God, I haven't had my pussy licked in years," she moaned.

I asked, "Your husband didn't lick you out?"

"Never," she admitted, as I kept licking, "He said it was unsanitary."

"But, let me guess, he expected you to blow him?" I questioned.

"Every day," she admitted.

"Well, tonight I'm your sexual terminator... made to serve you," I replied, sounding corny.

"Stop talking and keep licking," she demanded, as her breathing increased.

I obeyed, loving hearing her moans increasing. I loved women. I loved getting head. But, I equally loved licking pussy. It was intimate and showed a complete vulnerability in the woman that intercourse didn't. Plus, women loved a man who went down on them.

"Oh fuck, yes, suck my clit," she begged.

I obeyed again, taking her swollen clit between my lips and tugging.

She put her hands on the back of my head, lifted up her ass and screamed, "Fuck!"

Instantly, my face was coated in her cum as it flooded out of her like a dam breaking after years of holding back the inevitable flood.

I hungrily lapped up her sweet cum as she continued holding my head.

"Oh sweet Lord," she whimpered once she let go of my head and collapsed onto her back.

"Your cum is like holy water then," I smiled, as I pulled my pants down to my ankles and in one swift move slid my cock in her still quivering cunt.

"Holy fuck," she screamed, "I'm not even done coming yet."

"The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh," I quipped, as I began fucking her.

She laughed, "Who knew the big dicked, lazy ass student could quote from the Bible?"

"Who knew my prim and proper teacher was a submissive, cock hungry slut," I countered, as I slammed hard into her.

"Touché," she moaned, as she wrapped her nylon-clad legs around me.

I fucked her hard and deep as she talked dirty to me, which was amazing to hear from my ex-English teacher.

"Oh yes, fuck my cunt," and "Oh, I never want this to end," and "Drill me, baby," and "That's it, fuck your teacher like a dirty cum bucket," and "Holy shit, I'm going to come again."

I demanded, knowing my orgasm was close too, "Come for me, teacher slut, come like the filthy whore you are tonight. A cum bucket who lives to serve teen cock."

"Oh fuck, yes, keep talking," she moaned, bucking her ass up to meet my hard thrusts.

I wish I could have seen her facial expressions. There is something undeniably sexy about a woman in the heat of rapture.

I continued, "Imagine all your advanced English students watching you get pounded like a cum slut," and "Just a horny MILF who will do anything for teen cock," and finally, "Come now, my teacher slave, now or I pull out and find some Mexican cum slut."

"Don't you dare," she threatened and then seconds later had her second orgasm. "Mother fucker."

"That I am," I quipped, "Edwin's mother fucker."

"Oh fuck, shit, fuck," she babbled.

I quipped, "I don't think that was a proper sentence."

"Just keep fucking," she demanded.

I did.

Pounding her throughout her orgasm.

Finally, my own orgasm was bubbling and, deciding to test just how obedient she would be, I pulled out and ordered, "Knees, teacher slut."

She quickly moved and searched for my cock in the dark.

Finding it, she devoured it and began sucking furiously.

I loved how eager of a cocksucker she was and enjoyed the blow job for a minute or so. And then, my balls erupting, I pulled out at the very last second, immediately splattering my teacher's face with my load.

I wish I could have seen the look on her face when I came on her face, but I just shot four ropes on her.

"You bad boy," she purred, as she took my cock back in her mouth.

"Just some baptism by cum," I joked, returning to the strange religious sexual word play we had going.

She sucked me slowly for about a minute before saying, "You shoot a lot of cum."

"You flood out a lot of cum yourself," I pointed out.

"Help me up," she requested, as she put her hands on my chest.

I pulled her up and said, trying to see how serious she was about her earlier words, "Two holes down and one to go."

She responded, her tone sly, "You have only deposited in one of them, actually."

"I wanted to keep my facial promise," I replied, leading her out of the cave.

"That you did," she replied, as we finally returned to the daylight, which was fading.

I turned to her, my cum all over her face, but particularly on her right cheek and chin, and said, "I can't deny it, you look really hot with your face coated in cum."

"You look pretty sexy too with your face having a nice sheen," she countered.

"Now where?" I asked.

"To dance," she answered, opening her purse.

"What are you doing?" I asked, even though I knew the answer.

"Getting some tissue for my face," she answered.

"Leave it on," I ordered.

She looked at me surprised, but then shrugged, "What the hell, I don't know anyone here and you know the saying."

"What saying?" I questioned.

"What happens in Mexico when you bump into a sexy ex-student and decide to be his complete three hole cum bucket fuck toy stays in Mexico," she said, her nasty tongue the sexiest thing I had ever heard. Add the cum coated on her face, the two sexual encounters and the promise of anal later and this was, without a doubt, the best night of my life.

I laughed, "No, I hadn't heard that, but I must admit it is a pretty good saying."

She took my hand and said, adding yet another level of kink to the night, "Lead the way, Master."

My cock flinched at the new term, as I led her out of the secluded area.

"So, who else have you fucked that I know?" She asked, a moment later.

"You really are persistent," I said.

"Enquiring sluts want to know," she quipped, "and so far your reveals have been very... revealing."

"Oh, nice," I laughed, "Not exciting stories but Kimberly, Sarah and Brittany."

"Predictable," she nodded.

"How so?" I asked.

"They are all vapid girls who use sex to hide their insecurities," she said.

"Thanks, Freud," I quipped, "and am I a tail chasing stud because of my childhood?"

"No," she answered, "because you're good looking and women are shallow."

"Ouch," he said.

"I didn't mean it that way," she said, "but if I can be so blunt."

"I just fucked your cunt," I quipped, before adding, "rhyming couplet."

"And so elegant," she laughed. "Truth is you got by school on personality and sports, not academics, and that is a shame."

"Is this the ol' 'you can do so much better' speech?" I asked, something I had heard many times.

"Well, we know that you can excel at things you enjoy," she smiled coyly.

"I do like to fuck," I nodded.

"And have box lunches," she added.

"That's a new one," I laughed. "But yes, I do love a boxed lunch."

"And I hope when you find what you are passionate about for a career you do it with the same ambition, pride and enthusiasm," she said.

"Me too," I nodded, surprised at how the conversation had turned so quickly into real territory.

"But enough teacher advice," she said, as we reached the beach and were about to pass the first people since fucking. "Tonight I'm not a teacher, or a motherly figure."

"Yes, you're my cum slut," I declared.

"And ass slut," she added, loud enough for the two teenagers passing us to hear.

I laughed, looking at the guys all confident, "You mean three hole cum slut."

"Maybe even all at once," she added, smiling at the guys around my age as they passed.

Instantly, I wondered what the possibilities of having a gangbang with the boys and her were. Yet, I just as quickly pushed the thought out of my head. This was my night and I sure as hell wasn't sharing it with anyone.

"I think they both just came in their pants," she giggled.

"What a waste of cum for a cum slut," I retorted.

"So true," she said, turning around.

I pulled her back. "Whoa, Nelly. I need to protect you from bad decisions."

"And who will protect you?" She asked, turning around so we were face to face.

"God," I answered, with a straight face.

She burst out laughing. "We are both going to hell."

"Well it is hot down there," I quipped.

"Want to hear something hilarious based on this night so far?" She asked.

"Very much so," I answered.

"I taught Sunday school for years," she revealed.

"Is that cum on her face?" a female voice asked from behind me.

My sexy ex-teacher responded, "A full load."

"Holy shit," a guy's voice gasped.

"Slut," the female said.

Ruth countered, "Actually, I'm a cum slut. Get it right."

I laughed, turning around, and saw two middle aged people staring at us.

The female said, "Is he even legal?"

"Are you?" Ruth asked, suddenly looking serious at me.

"Is fifteen legal?" I responded.

"Fucking disgusting," the female said, yanking her man away. "Sick perverts."

"So is that a no to a foursome?" Ruth called out, before breaking into laughter.

"I wouldn't mind having a foursome with you, but if you are going to munch pussy I want someone a lot hotter," I joked.

"Yes, Master," she nodded.

My eyes went big. Was she serious? Would she have a threesome or more with me?

She added, slipping her arm in mine, "Fifteen. Now she thinks I'm a pedophile."

"Sorry," I shrugged, "I just wanted to verbally slap the pretentious look off her face."

"I'm not sure it worked," she shrugged.

I took her hand again and said, "Maybe we should get the cum off your face."

"Your decision," she shrugged. "Tonight I am one hundred percent at your sexual mercy."

"I think I just died and went to heaven," I said.

"Then wait till your cock gets in my ass," she said, "It's so fucking tight you will think you are in me for life."

"Now there is a visual I can live with," I joked, as we began getting into the more populated areas.

A few people gave second looks, but no one else said anything about her cum coated face that was now drying.

"There is the club," she pointed.

"When we get inside you have permission to wash off my cum," I generously offered.

"Is it still obvious?" She asked.

"Not as much and before," I answered.

She stopped a Mexican man on the street and asked, "Can you see anything on my face, señor?"

"A little, Señorita," he nodded.

"Can you tell what it is?" She asked.

"Not really, Señorita," he answered, looking completely confused by the conversation.

"Cool," she nodded, before adding, "it's cum, by the way."

She turned back to me and said, "I think I'll keep it on my face as a memento of the night."

"In that case," I quipped, "I have an unlimited amount of mementos for you."

"You better," she smiled, squeezing my hand and leading me into the crowded dance club.

For the couple of hours, we drank and danced. It was amazing to see yet another side of my formally uptight teacher.

She downed shots like a champ.

She danced up a storm and looked fucking hot doing it.

She flirted with the boys.

She even did a dirty dance with a very hot Dominican who looked a lot like Jennifer Lopez.

She asked me, as we sat at a table a few drinks later, now quite drunk, "Do you want to see me make out with a girl?"

"Every guy here would," I answered. I had watched a few girls make out at parties and it was always cock-hardening hot.

"Which girl should I try to kiss?" she asked, looking around the room.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" I asked.

"Never," she said, "but you know the saying. When in Mexico and being a submissive slut for an ex-student you should at the very least make out with one Mexican or Latino chick."

"I hadn't heard that one," I smiled, "but I wonder if it shouldn't include munching a Latino or Mexican cunt as well."

"First, I want to add fucking in public to my slut list," she said, before adding, "Plus, I'm fucking horny." She fished out my cock and began to straddle me.

"Here?" I asked, surprised.

"No better place than the present," she shrugged, as she lowered herself on my already stiff cock impressively smoothly considering her intoxicated state.

"Fuck, I love how quickly you recover. My ex was one and done."