My Submissive Toy

Story Info
Submissive male surprised by femdom.
970 words
3.98
32.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You came home from work and I was sitting in your living room. You dropped your keys, didn't even notice I was there until I cleared my throat.

"What? How did you get in here?"

"A mistress does not need to ask permission from her toys. Nor does she have to explain herself. Come here."

"Yes Mistress"

You obediently come over to me. I circle you, trailing a finger along your collar bone and the back of your neck. The next thing you know, you are being handcuffed with your hands behind your back. "Get on your knees," I tell you as I push down on your shoulders. I take a step away and untie my wrap around dress to reveal a red corset, black garters, and thigh highs. I can see the lust in your eyes as you look at my breasts practically spilling out of the top of the corset. I can see the bulge growing in your pants.

I step closer dragging a chair with me. I place the chair on your right and put my foot up on the seat. "Kiss it," I tell you as I position my bare pussy in front of your face. You oblige, leaning forward and giving my mound a soft kiss. "Would you like to taste it?" You nod your head yes. So I move closer, positioning my wet pussy, spread wide over your eagerly awaiting mouth.

You lick very softly at first. But quickly your desire to devour me takes over and you fervently lick and suck on my clit. I feel your tongue slide just inside my pussy and I start to grind on your face. You desperately want to touch me but you can't since you are cuffed. I put my hand on your head and push your face even harder into my pussy. Your mouth feels so good. I can feel an orgasm building but I am not ready yet.

I pull away from you and gesture for you to move to the chair. It's more difficult than you expected to get off your knees with your hands behind your back but I just stand there and watch. I stop you before you sit down. I slowly unbuckle your belt, pulling it free of the loops and then cracking it right in front of you. I am standing so close, you just want to lean into me, to touch me more. But I won't let you. I unbutton your pants, painstakingly slowly lowering your zipper and letting your pants drop to the floor. I can see you are really hard now. Your cock is pulsating. I hook my fingers into the top of your underwear and slowly wiggle them down over your tight ass and that huge cock. Once your cock is released from the confines of the fabric I push you on your chest, so you quickly sit down.

You have to scoot so you are closer to the edge of the chair since your hands are still cuffed. I straddle you, sitting down on your cock, but not letting you enter me. You can feel the heat and wetness of my pussy lips surrounding your cock as it's pressed up against you. I grab your shoulders and start to grind my pussy on you. My abundant cleavage pushing up to your face with every undulation. You're getting slippery and gliding easily between my lips. You just keep staring at my breasts. "Bite them" You bite the top of each breast making me gasp and my pace quicken. "Look at my eyes" and you stare into my eyes. Your breath is getting faster.

"Oh, Mistress please."

"Please, what?"

"Please Mistress, let me inside of you."

"Are you begging?" I keep grinding, faster.

"Yes, oh God I am begging you. Please, Mistress."

I raise up and then slide back down on your throbbing cock. You feel my tight, wet folds surround you and gasp. Riding you up and down on the chair, moving my hips back and forth. You groan, pulling at your cuffs. You want to touch me so badly. I put my lips right over yours, close enough to almost kiss. We are just inhaling each other's breath as I ride you. I lick your lips and you moan. Then I kiss you deeply. You struggle again at the cuffs. You start thrusting into me faster. But I am not ready for you to cum.

I stand up. An involuntary whine escapes your lips.

"do you think you have been obedient enough for me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you think you have suffered enough with the fact I haven't let you cum any of the last times I was with you?"

"Yes Mistress, please let me cum. If it would please you of course." Your cock is throbbing, bouncing with your desire.

"Ok then." I help you stand up and unlock your cuffs. You turn toward me, waiting for my next command.

"I think you do deserve to be rewarded." I pause. I kiss you on the lips and then I whisper in your ear "fuck me any way you want."

You grab me and throw me down on the sofa. You pull my breasts out of the top of my corset and suck on my nipples while you deftly shove your hard cock deep inside me. You pump me hard, slamming into me with every thrust. I start to finger my clit. I was already so close it doesn't take me long until I start to orgasm. My moans and screams send you over the edge and you shudder, filling my pussy with your hot cum. Listening to you moan is so sexy. I wrap my legs around you as you collapse on top of me.

"Thank you Mistress" you pant into my ear.